Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

I went to work this morning to find that the school is closed. I find out from a guy inside the school that the school closed because two kids tested positive for covid and informed no one of this. I had to deal with upset bus drivers and parents who the school failed to inform about this. I'm pissed too because it meant I could have gotten the day off. 

not sure what channel this is... (DTV-Air?) but some episodes of Growing Pains are on at the moment.  I really miss this show... it had one of the best intro themes.  Also, Joanna Kerns was a tragically underrated FINE ass tv milf.  I would've ravaged that anytime any place.  The older daughter was a bit inconsistent, I remember...sometimes cute, sometimes just "ehhh..."...and there was a time in later seasons when she was either anorexic or bulemic if I recall, which was a real shame.

y'know, I bet Kirk Cameron's career would've been a lot better if he hadn't gone all Holy Roller status, sadly.  I *think* he was still relevant enough as the show ended to capitalize on being in that "teen hearthrob" category.

2 hours.  2 damn hours trying to get a pound of sirloin on the cheap.  The local steakhouse had reduced the price for today to Christmas Eve and you know the dog had to bite.  I got in there alright, but leaving?  Aw MAN.  I've probably met at least half of you in the past 2 hours because between then and now I've sat in traffic with that steak just steadily smelling up the ride.  The CIA should try using that as a style of torture.  Just dangle that nicely cooked piece of meat before the starving hostage.  I would've confessed to some shit just to get a few more feet in that traffic.  Hell, I probably would've slapped a bitch for a few car lengths.  Thankfully I made it home without incident and now I'll enjoy my hard won spoils..................................as soon as I warm it back up.  😒

55 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I would have eaten it on the way home like a fucking savage, just biting into it and ripping chunks out with my teeth while the juices run down my chin.

man, the longer we sat in traffic, the longer the voices were like,"Do it.  Open the bag.  devour it!! "  If I had reached into that back seat the people in the cars next to me were going to see a sight unlike anything ever witnessed in traffic before.  The more I think about it I should've done it.  I would've DARED somebody to say something.  That meat would've suffered a fate similar to *Insert random crew member's name here* in an aliens movie.

When I got it in the house, all mercy was left outside on the porch.  The fries got thrown out of the way.  Oh no. No potatoes today.  This is between me and that steak and no force shall stay my hand.  I'm sure it would've tasted better if I had gotten to it when it was first cooked, but that didn't matter.  It still was great.

12 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

2 hours.  2 damn hours trying to get a pound of sirloin on the cheap.  The local steakhouse had reduced the price for today to Christmas Eve and you know the dog had to bite.  I got in there alright, but leaving?  Aw MAN.  I've probably met at least half of you in the past 2 hours because between then and now I've sat in traffic with that steak just steadily smelling up the ride.  The CIA should try using that as a style of torture.  Just dangle that nicely cooked piece of meat before the starving hostage.  I would've confessed to some shit just to get a few more feet in that traffic.  Hell, I probably would've slapped a bitch for a few car lengths.  Thankfully I made it home without incident and now I'll enjoy my hard won spoils..................................as soon as I warm it back up.  😒

You can make good sirloin (or any steak) at home for at most half the price per weight what they charge you at steak houses. No wait time coming or going to a steak house except for prep. Literally all you have to do is:

-Sprinkle a bunch of kosher salt (1 teaspoon per side) and whatever seasonings you want on it

-Let it wait for an hour and some change (one hour per inch of thickness; fridge or at room temp)

-Wash the seasoning off

-Pat it dry

-Cook it up in a skillet.

This is with thick steaks (1 inch plus) though. I'd recommend a butcher if they don't have them that thick at any stores you go to. It is a bit of an investment, but still below what steakhouses charge. It won't be as good as a high quality steak house, I'll admit. But ever since cooking steaks at home, I've literally only gone to brand new (to me) steak houses to try them out of curiosity. What I make at home is good enough that I'd never go outside of that reason.

Edited by axeman61
6 hours ago, axeman61 said:

You can make good sirloin (or any steak) at home for at most half the price per weight what they charge you at steak houses. No wait time coming or going to a steak house except for prep. Literally all you have to do is:

-Sprinkle a bunch of kosher salt (1 teaspoon per side) and whatever seasonings you want on it

-Let it wait for an hour and some change (one hour per inch of thickness; fridge or at room temp)

-Wash the seasoning off

-Pat it dry

-Cook it up in a skillet.

This is with thick steaks (1 inch plus) though. I'd recommend a butcher if they don't have them that thick at any stores you go to. It is a bit of an investment, but still below what steakhouses charge. It won't be as good as a high quality steak house, I'll admit. But ever since cooking steaks at home, I've literally only gone to brand new (to me) steak houses to try them out of curiosity. What I make at home is good enough that I'd never go outside of that reason.

I hear ya on that.  This was more of a Christmas/ late birthday present plus we got out to support a local business that we REALLY don't want to see go out of business thanks to their food being great at a good price normally and that day being even better.  Also, I'm more than likely to fuck a steak up if I do it because I always want to do something while the food cooks.  You can get away with that for rice, but meat is a whole different animal..............literally. 

So on that prom pic earlier, I am genuinely surprised that anyone could possibly get rejected. I've only spent a year of high school actually in school in America and I have never heard or seen a rejection. For the sake of not coming off as a douchebag, I'm not going to mention my experience, but we'll leave it at the fact that it was better than this guy's. Still though, the thought of prom is alien and obnoxious to me and I did not go, nor do I ever plan to. 

This is probably more a commentary on him than the event or people, and I stand by this statement given the platform he's voicing this on.

13 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

So on that prom pic earlier, I am genuinely surprised that anyone could possibly get rejected. I've only spent a year of high school actually in school in America and I have never heard or seen a rejection. For the sake of not coming off as a douchebag, I'm not going to mention my experience, but we'll leave it at the fact that it was better than this guy's. Still though, the thought of prom is alien and obnoxious to me and I did not go, nor do I ever plan to. 

This is probably more a commentary on him than the event or people, and I stand by this statement given the platform he's voicing this on.

Getting shot down is part of growing up and I salute the guy for trying 3 different times.  It's scary when you're that age.

Just now, misterBee said:

Getting shot down is part of growing up and I salute the guy for trying 3 different times.  It's scary when you're that age.

Dude, am that age, and didn't even have to ask. I know I'm not good looking as well. I really don't like that he's losing motivation in the face of failure, especially if my guess is right that he chooses to act strange around his peers.

Just now, Dayaan said:

Dude, am that age, and didn't even have to ask. I know I'm not good looking as well. I really don't like that he's losing motivation in the face of failure, especially if my guess is right that he chooses to act strange around his peers.

I think it's sad that he loses motivation after failing too, but man getting prom dates isn't THAT easy.  I remember the struggle some of my friends had...

Just now, misterBee said:

I think it's sad that he loses motivation after failing too, but man getting prom dates isn't THAT easy.  I remember the struggle some of my friends had...

Yeah but your friends weren't drop dead sexy and walking around with the exaggerated swagger of a forum owner like you..!

38 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Well

1st, He is young, so probably doesnt have experience with the whole ordeal.

2nd, It takes time for most people to learn to not internalize the rejectionor take it personally.

Everyone would feel bummed after 3 rejections in a row, specially at that age.

Edit

We dont really have prom nights, so i dont know about that.

But as a teen my older cousins coached me on that stuff all the time.

The closer thing of prom night i had was going to clubs and being sneaked in while underage and trying to get gals out to dance with me.

Reflecting on it now, it is hilarious to think that my 16 self was asking women around 20 something to 40 something out to dance.

Edited by Hecatom
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

How old are you Dayaan? This guy is a teen. Teenage years are awkward incarnate. Every teen is Awkward even if they think they arent.

18 in 2 days. Like I said, we're the same age, but I've never had:

1) Girl problems, probably because I'm not interested having grown up in a boy's school and somehow coming out straight.

2) Issues with rejection. You know how many visas my brown ass have been denied to my face? Takin' Ls since before y'all were in the FGC smh.

Perhaps you're right, and we kids are all turbo nerds or overcompensating and super awkward, and of course I'm not mature enough to see it if it's true. I suppose I'll see with time, but if this is the case, I hope you guys bring it up if I seem off or odd.

Edited by Dayaan

I was fortunate enough to just not care about the prom.  Of course, I also knew there was no chance of any girl saying "yes" to that question anyway.... most would've laughed in my face for even making the attempt.  

Yes, the rabbit hole on bitterness and hatred during that time of life can run deeper than anyone can imagine.  I'd still advise any young dude to focus on themselves above all other things....always look out for #1, and stop giving a shit about those would just as soon spit in your face as look at you.... work out, stay healthy, and get as much money as possible in life; let everything else take a backseat to that.  Not a single one of these worthless bitches in modern times should mean anything anyway.  Your health and wealth situation are far more important in the game of life.

10 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Not a single one of these worthless bitches in modern times should mean anything anyway.

Mf had pickups lines like, "Ah, Madame, would you care for a hearty razzle-dazzle tonight? Mayhaps I could obtain thy wire number for informative late night conversations after an evening in the theatre? I hear Charlie Chaplin will be in town!"

Sorry that was low hanging fruit. You're right about a lot of things up there, though.

1 hour ago, Angel said:

Ppl get rejected for prom cause they go around school looking like this

Snip

You know, while i do think that people should be free to pursuit any hobby they like as long as they are not harming anyone, and be free to express themselves as well, within those same parameters.

There is this undeniable romantization in rescent years of being "quirky".

You see it in all media.

Where the characters are written as "relatable" and full of little "quirks" and excentricities.

And while the idea behind of it doesnt come from ill will, the fact is that many people those days think that others should put up with their bullshit, just because they are being themselves.

No bitch, a well adjusted individual knows that there is a time and place for everything.

This why we have now a lot of idiots with a huge lack of common sense doing stupid stuff like telling dick jokes to their coworkers regardless if they are close enough to them to say those jokes or not.

MegaShock XXX-mas Carols.

Excerpts:

1) Oh CUM, All ye AXEMANS!

Joyful and Triumphant!

Oh CUM, YE, OH CUM YE, to XVIDEOS!

2) Oh N---- try! Oh RockB Tree!

How much baby oil is on thy booty!

3) I have no gift to bring
Pa rum pum pum-pum
That's fit to give our King
Pa rum pum pum-pum

I 'll take a selfie of my ding a ling

Pa rum pa pum  pum-pum

And He''ll l give me tokens on a string

Pa rum pum pum-pum

Then he smiled at me.

Pa rum pum pm-pum

And put a greasy McRib in my Bum!

4) You better watch out
You better not fap!
SJW's better not cry!
I'm telling you why
Zatal-Con is coming to town!

MegaBee productions   and  Lucasfilm present....

The Mandalorian

Infernoman as Din Djarin

Dangerous J as Grogu/ The Child

Stuart Hayden as IG-11

Maxx as Greef Karga

Optimus124 as Moff Gideon

Smash players as Dark Troopers

Starhammer as Mayfield

Neesa as Ahsoka Tano

Darksakul as Boba Fett

Matriarch as Frog Lady

RSG3 as Cobb Vanth