Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

Me talking to my best friend 1 hour ago: " I don't think I'd wanna do a 23 and me. I don't need up front I have slave master DNA. I can already see that fact from all the women on my moms side of the family are lighter than a piece of paper" 

*1 hour later*

My sisters Christmas gift to me and my mom is ancestry and me kits. 

If the universe is gonna listen to me... I need it to listen to when I want money. 

Edited by Maxx

I’ve been doing a lot of little things in attempt to better my mental health. Writing notes on my door (I painted it with chalk board paint), writing good things that have happened recently, not sleeping in as much, actively finding projects to do around my house, etc. 

Today is the first time I’ve styled my hair and put on cologne since my friends 21st (god I’m old) back in September. It doesn’t seem like a big deal but it’s baby steps towards feeling better and that’s all that matters to me. 

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

I’ve been doing a lot of little things in attempt to better my mental health. Writing notes on my door (I painted it with chalk board paint), writing good things that have happened recently, not sleeping in as much, actively finding projects to do around my house, etc. 

Today is the first time I’ve styled my hair and put on cologne since my friends 21st (god I’m old) back in September. It doesn’t seem like a big deal but it’s baby steps towards feeling better and that’s all that matters to me. 

Sometimes  getting showered, dressed, and putting in a little extra there makes me feel a lot better especially  if I've been in my pajamas for days on end. I get it. 

I randomly looked up imdb on Rebecca Breeds, a cutie I know as "Aurora DuMartel" from The Originals... turns out she will be starring as Clarice in that show about FBI Agent Clarice Starling:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2177268/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

such a gorgeous thing

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2843024/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t5

quick cliff notes/lore..

Aurora is one of the first 3 people sired by the Mikaelson siblings...so she and her brother Tristan, and Lucien were 2nd only to the Mikaelsons themselves in terms of age and overall power.  This was all from season 3; revealed in some great flashback scenes to 1002 A.D.  Aurora only knew that it could be done after seeing what happened with Lucien when he died with Niklaus' blood in his system.  There was some interesting trickery there.  She slashed her wrists in a fake suicide attempt....prompting Rebecca to save her by giving up some of her own blood.  After Rebecca left, Aurora then jumped out the castle window, leading to her death and thus causing her vampiric transition...becoming the 2nd person ever to be turned.

9 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

I just found out Australians call baby koala bears "joeys" 🤔

I found out kangeroos will draw animals into the water and physically drown them. I'm pretty sure they were a science experiment gone arride. No animal looks as close to a human as a kangeroo does. It's literally got a chest, abs and biceps. It looks like it hits the gym 4x a week. I watched a dude literally box a kangeroo because it had his dog in a fuckin choke hold. 

Australia is just the savage land from the xmen. 

Edited by Maxx
28 minutes ago, scorp said:

I watched Shazam yesterday.

I'm triggered by the shitty writing.

Uh?  What do you consider a good superhero movie? Because Shazam is pretty much the perfect family movie in the genre. 

Edited by Maxx
3 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Hmmm. Wonder if these movies are shitty or you guys just burned out on Super Hero movies. 

I feel like theirs a third option where it's OK but because people are easily influenced, they see people shittin on it so they pile on. I've seen people make this seem like uwe boll directed this. 

4 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Great video if you are interested in trading (forex, options, actions, futures) using the Fibonacci tool to help you make that $$$

I made about 5k over the summer lockdown listening to thestockguy on Twitch. I cashed out to finish getting out of debt. I'll be getting in again soon and plan to invest in Exxon in preparation for Trumps second term starting in January. 

2 hours ago, IcyBlackDeep said:

S&P 500 is up 38% from its bottom when lockdowns started.  You don't really need some hot tip to be making gains there.

People getting into day trading and seeing nothing but dollar signs now are going to be jumping out windows if there's a downturn though.

Trump just signed the COVID relief and government funding bill.

The best advice I can give about the stock market is to stay vigilant. I managed to keep my 401k healthy with re allocations.

Edited by Jurassic

image.thumb.png.5097930174d0ad4358186733fa3cdf3b.png

Oh yeah.  You know what time it is.

spacer.png

$6k a month in bills?  I live well on less than half, she makes me laugh. 

$187 for water?  Bitch, are you running Seaworld in your backyard?  HELL naw.

$500 for phone..............................  You're basically buying a new phone every month.  Gonna have to press NOPE on that.

$400 for Grocery:  I know this is going to be hard to hear, but LEARN HOW TO COOK!!!  Around here that much food wouldn't fit in my house. 

$2995 rent:  For that much you should be saying "Mortgage", not "Rent" and it should be a LOT of space.  If the place is of any decent size, you should be renting out rooms in it.

$600 Car note: you can't afford that shit, Abort that shit!!

Simply put, more than half of this chick's problems are self-inflicted.  I say hell to the no.  You so strong and independent?  Handle it yourself.

8 hours ago, Maxx said:

Uh?  What do you consider a good superhero movie? Because Shazam is pretty much the perfect family movie in the genre. 

"You are chosen because you are so pure"

Kid steals, lies and is spiteful to people like the cop, stealing his sandwich for no reason.

Should have picked Darla or Mary instead, not shithead punk Billy.

Oh and the Wizard had such shitty make up with the wig and beard, that I thought it was an SNL skit with Kenan.

Edited by scorp
1 hour ago, scorp said:

Kid steals, lies and is spiteful to people like the cop, stealing his sandwich for no reason.

Oh and the Wizard had such shitty make up with the wig and beard, that I thought it was an SNL skit with Kenan.

We all know why Billy was chosen

1 hour ago, scorp said:

Wizard was out of time. They prob should have emphasized it more like the new comic but it's about the wizard ran outta time. But he's also a kid.. Kids have innocence. Yes he may have lied or stolen but it's a kid who wasn't taught these lessons. Kids are still innocent and pure unless he like flat out murdered someone. 

I forget the timeline but I'm pretty sure he saved the foster kid pre powers. 

3 hours ago, Red Rock Candy said:

I know it looks unlikely to everyone on the outside but yes he is about to serve one more term.  It's going to appear seemingly miraculous. When he takes office again do yourself a favor and consider investing in American oil. 

Can I get some of the shit you're smoking before I put you on ignore like I did on SRK? 

sheeeitttt, I look forward to the "Pitch Meetings" episode about Wonder Woman 84... it's definitely going to be a goldmine for that dude to pick apart with that bit 😄 "..actually it's gonna be super-easy, BARELY an inconvenience!" ha, that never gets old to me.

It's one of those films where the more you think about it, the more silly the whole thing is....quite a shame there... the first one was far superior.  Kristen Wiig was looking quite tasty though, so at least there was that.