Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

37 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

My random advice to people: if you have someone in your life that's elderly, with failing health, and care of them will be seen as kind of your responsibility, please get your and their affairs in order ASAP. Get power of attorney and a good lock on what their finances are if need be.

I suggest adding on to that. Have a sit down with the family, make sure the will is up to date and write up procedures for what to do in the event of the person's passing (choosing an executor of the estate early will prevent issues later). Step by step instructions of closing accounts, contacting pension funds and related organizations, especially make sure you have plenty of copies of the death certificate. I hate to sound grim, but advanced planning saves on a lot of headaches later.

Edited by Jurassic
10 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I miss Pertho but I'm glad he's not around to see this.....

Why would they take pics of that poor girl from the back? Clearly her beast features are in the front. 

Also Merry Christmas to all you foul mouthed God forsaken heathens. Glad you all made it through this truly trying year. Seems uncle Sam don't give a fuck about us. So I'm  thinking we here at SRK 2.0 look out for each other.  Like real talk. If the government won't do for us. Then we need to do for each other as countrymen. 

Lastly. Leave Hanzo alone. Read the previous page and that shit was brutal. Like what set all that off? 

Merry Christmas fools! Hope everyone is having a good day and staying safe.

I'll be streaming again today at 4pm PST. https://www.twitch.tv/theinfernomanlive Show me a gift by following me. At least with each follower/Youtube sub I get closer to leaving the Mouse behind (my work) and I can focus on doing content full time. I helps me care less and less about what our wack Government is doing. Those that have added me, thanks again!

For now enjoy getting freaked out like I did by Kevin Spacey's weird 2020 msg

27 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Actually after reading the page before that. He kinda did bring it on himself. All he had to do was take that first jab in stride or talk a Lil shit back. Instead he went full scorched earth and let everyone know he's in his feelings. 

Fuck them niggas, every last one of them from Angel on down. 

Edited by hanzohattori12
3 hours ago, RSG3 said:

From what I understand you haven't been successful fucking much of anything. 

Damn.  Why so savage? 

But for real @hanzohattori12  Dude, there's like half a million YouTube channels where you can find the answers you seek to your problem.  While I am loathe to advocate for PUA, if your only desire is banging some guts, then go to those who will teach you how to get the job done.  in fact, there's a guy called Coach Greg Adams on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClLNqr9kTEehlf7jSiSLJVg  

Grab a seat and some snacks and start learning.  You'll be looking back on these posts in a year like,"DAMN.  Who I was is nothing compared to who I am."  No need to thank me, It's Christmas after all.

Y'all ever wonder what random C or D list celebs are up to but are lazy and don't want to just google, so you imagine what's up.

Like Tim Tebow, what's that fool up to? After his failures at life I imagine he leaned hard on the Jesus train and started a church, raking in holy bucks hand over fist.

31 minutes ago, AYO?! said:

Y'all ever wonder what random C or D list celebs are up to but are lazy and don't want to just google, so you imagine what's up.

Like Tim Tebow, what's that fool up to? After his failures at life I imagine he leaned hard on the Jesus train and started a church, raking in holy bucks hand over fist.

I think he actually got married recently, and yeah he's been running some church or something for awhile. Seems to be doing well. I wouldn't call him a failure at all.

23 minutes ago, Angel said:

Man I don't even remember who this hanzo dude is.  

Baby dicked incel that doesn’t hold himself accountable for his shitty attitude and think it’s all the womenz fault by being triflin’, scandalous size fetishers. 

thats the short of it. Pun intended 

Edited by iStu X

I never use light themes. I always use dark ones when available and will even seek out likemmmstylish plug ins to force websites into a dark theme.i have terrible eyes and im sensitive to light so I avoid white or similar backgrounds like the plague, they give me head ache. 

My 2 cents.

8 minutes ago, misterBee said:

I'm going to do some tweaks to the theme system in the coming week(s). 

Do any of you guys use the site's light themes?  Would people be opposed to having only dark themes?

I originally kept light themes for the sake of accessibility but have no idea how many people actually use them.

Tbh in some browsers thr light themes look better. I don't think it's a bad idea to keep at least one of them around. 

You got any SamSho related themes on tap?? 😀

22 minutes ago, misterBee said:

I'm going to do some tweaks to the theme system in the coming week(s). 

Do any of you guys use the site's light themes?  Would people be opposed to having only dark themes?

I originally kept light themes for the sake of accessibility but have no idea how many people actually use them.

I use the sf3 nyc theme 

I use light theme on both mobile and desktop.

I need some light ones lol

1 hour ago, misterBee said:

Do any of you guys use the site's light themes?

Not me.

Would people be opposed to having only dark themes?

No.

no idea how many people actually use them.

people

?? Pick one.

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

I never use light themes. I always use dark ones when available and will even seek out likemmmstylish plug ins to force websites into a dark theme.i have terrible eyes and im sensitive to light so I avoid white or similar backgrounds like the plague, they give me head ache. 

My 2 cents.

I kind of do the same I also keep the light low on all of my devices we need to care for our eyes. If we damaged them there's no going back. 

Speaking of themes I've always liked SRK blue navy theme. I think it was perfect not too dark not too bright. I was wondering in making a request and have it here @misterBee

Was talking with @RSG3the other day about our boy Hanzo. And the conversation got me thinking. Guys, assuming we're all well endowed. If you could take inches off your dick, and trade them in for height Would you? And if so how much?  Or if you're part of the 6ft and up master race. Would you trade some of your stature for extra inches on your dick?

Edited by BB_Hoody
2 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Was talking with @RSG3the other day about our boy Hanzo. And the conversation got me thinking. Guys, assuming we're all well endowed. If you could take inches off your dick, and trade them in for height. Would you? And if so how much?  

Nah, I'm good with my height and my length. Even if I weren't okay with my height, not paying that cost fam.

8 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Was talking with @RSG3the other day about our boy Hanzo. And the conversation got me thinking. Guys, assuming we're all well endowed. If you could take inches off your dick, and trade them in for height Would you? And if so how much?  Or if you're part of the 6ft and up master race. Would you trade some of your stature for extra inches on your dick?

No. I’m comfortable with both. 

Edited by iStu X
12 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Aside from being a little over weight I am perfectly happy with myself the way I am. 

If she doesn't like me for who I am, and that means all of me, dick size included, then this relationship doesn't have much of a future anyway and we would both do well to look elsewhere. 

27 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Being 6'9" and well endowed, I do not understand your question.

Simp.