Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

12 minutes ago, AYO?! said:

Never said there was buddy, this is just how I respond now instead of instigating one. You posted your methods, this is what I do.

It's good to see you again though, been wondering about a few of you since I abandoned the SRK ship years ago.

I honestly thought you just quit forums in general like Adam warlock and rock

3 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Cry more. No one of merit is attracted to people this skinned. 

Keep up this blocking people over minor slights, pretty soon the only person you'll be talking to is yourself.

He can talk to me about his women troubles, I'll always be around to clown on the less fortunate.

2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

YouTube is wild. The algorithm robots told me a video I made 10 years ago of me doing martial arts got flagged that it may be inappropriate. Song has no words and it's literally me doin Jump kicks. 😂 It's fuckin unlisted 

Youtubes entire flagging algorithm is a disasterous joke. The shit it does is just wild. It's almost as bad as the actual YouTube staff. 

Fuck you, mod. All I’ve done was keep to myself over here, but motherfuckers can’t seem to keep their mouths shut, so I’ll say what I want. Do what you will with that. Also, I’m not an incel. Learn how to use a word properly, fucking moron. Fuck, you sound just like the clout chasing tranny on the other site🤦🏽‍♂️

Edited by hanzohattori12
1 minute ago, AYO?! said:

Last time my skin was that thin my balls hadn't dropped yet and girls were still icky. Whatever, enjoy your Christmas body pillow in peace.

Also yeah Youtube horror stories makes it seem like a nightmare to navigate.

You really had to have gotten into YouTube really early on for it to work well for you. New creators now need thousands of people talking for them to get shit done if something goes wrong. 

41 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Like, for real. I'm a 33-year-old virgin with some probably unhealthy attitudes towards women and dating, and even I'm like "who is this"?

Shit is lame, like we are living in the era where it is truly the easiest time to get laid.  

Women are more accepting as a whole, you just gotta not be a full on shit for brains and you can get pussy, even that you might think is out of your league.  And even then its not even the best.   If you are smart you go for feels instead of looks and get you that big girl head or some tight virgin pume pume like all these singers be telling you dumb dudes about and call it a day. 

Outside of the Choi double tournament wins the best evo moment for me personally was Smash Brawl top 8. Cause it was like a hilarious Jim Crow segregation. It was the first year smash was at evo. All the fgc peeps were on one side loving the shit about what was going on due to all the normally banned shit being used  while on the other side was all the smashers sitting on their hands pouting like whiney bitches.

I remember Roninchaos screaming across the walk way “SEE HOW AWESOME YOUR GAME IS WHEN NIGGAS ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN IN IT!” I was laughing so hard I almost puked my In n Out we had before going to grand finals hall. 

that was also the same year the commentator told the crowd to shut the fuck up during ST top 8 cause we wouldn’t stop “WOOOOOOO!”ing when claw players did his dive. 

Edited by iStu X

this is a pretty good one from Jody's Corner---which superhero would you bring into reality if you could?

The only limitation is "no Superman"... ha, whoever wrote that question seemed to forget or isn't aware of how many other grossly overpowered characters there are in comics... sheeeittt, if that's the only character that's not an option, I'd just pick another gamebreaker:

Martian Manhunter, Flash, Franklin Richards, Thor, Spawn. etc.  Characters with magical/cosmic-level abilities like Franklin or Spawn could do things like erase covid and any other pandemic situations with a wave of their hand, or just by thinking about it....and just like that, the world is fixed.  Sheeeittt, a lot of other top-tier choices are better than Superman anyway.  Kal El's abilities are more suited for direct physical combat.. like if a hostile alien threat appeared, something like that.

Batman and other non-super heroes are bad ideas, imo... because they can get caught by a stray bullet at any time... it's just as easy for them to get killed as any other regular person.... and Batman's costume leaves at least half his face exposed.

Edited by MillionX

My random advice to people: if you have someone in your life that's elderly, with failing health, and care of them will be seen as kind of your responsibility, please get your and their affairs in order ASAP. Get power of attorney and a good lock on what their finances are if need be.

My mom was in the hospital for a while, and is now in a nursing home. But past a certain period of days, it's going to cost her a hefty per-day copay. I knew nothing of my mom's assets before now, and now I'm trying to get a fix on them for a medicaid application. If I can't get that, we can't afford the nursing home and somebody (read: me) will have to move home to take care of her at the house. But now she's unable to talk thanks to her throat, and is in a nursing home an hour+ away. I have to drive an hour to her home to get some of this information, and it's snowing. All of this could have probably been taken care of a LONG while ago during the summer, but now I'm doing it on the highest difficulty setting. It sucks. Get your affairs in order, people.

EDIT: I forgot what day it is. Sorry to be a bummer. Merry Christmas everyone.

Edited by axeman61