Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

Well in the UK. Two people who have taken it. Suffered severe allergic reactions. They've said those that have severe allergic reactions to things. Shouldn't take it, or should take it somewhere, where immediate medical care can be provided.

I have allergic reactions to shellfish. Not severe but still I don't think I'll chance it. Unless they fix that issue for those with allergic reactions 

9 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

I have allergic reactions to shellfish

Horseshoe crab blood is used to test the safety of any vaccine. Their blood can identify the existence of any endotoxins that the vaccine may produce. I don't think any of the blood actually makes it into the vaccine or not, and I'm not sure if horseshoe crabs are technically shellfish. I guess they're actually more like weird giant water spiders. 

Anyway, I'm just saying next time you run into a horseshoe crab, thank it for the sacrifices that its people have made over the last 70 years for the health of humankind. Also, I don't know if your allergy will make you react or not, but a doctor would! 

36 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Well in the UK. Two people who have taken it. Suffered severe allergic reactions. They've said those that have severe allergic reactions to things. Shouldn't take it, or should take it somewhere, where immediate medical care can be provided.

I have allergic reactions to shellfish. Not severe but still I don't think I'll chance it. Unless they fix that issue for those with allergic reactions 

That's such a weird broad statement. Allergic reactions to what? Their are so many different types of reactions depending on what you are allergic to. 

I'm allergic to milk products and nuts. But those two things will cause two very different reactions to my body. So I'm not sure what your statement means.  Are we talking anaphylactic sick, rash, asthma attack? 

Edited by Maxx
1 hour ago, Maxx said:

That's such a weird broad statement. Allergic reactions to what? Their are so many different types of reactions depending on what you are allergic to. 

I'm allergic to milk products and nuts. But those two things will cause two very different reactions to my body. So I'm not sure what your statement means.  Are we talking anaphylactic sick, rash, asthma attack? 

I'll link the article. That's the best info I can provide. Also that Air Bnb ipo debut. Over 100% gains. However it debuted at 146. Way beyond my price range. So I couldn't get in. Oh well. 

Edited by BB_Hoody
20 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

I'll link the article. That's the best info I can provide. Also that Air Bnb ipo debut. Over 100% gains. However it debuted at 146. Way beyond my price range. So I couldn't get in. Oh well. 

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

Here's the article

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9034115/amp/Allergy-risk-Pfizer-jab-TWO-patients-fall-ill-V-Day-rollout.html

https://www.healio.com/news/infectious-disease/20201209/uk-advises-against-giving-pfizer-vaccine-to-patients-with-history-of-allergic-reactions

4 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Ohhh those are super minor allergic reactions lmfao. Had me worried I was gonna have my throat close. Seems like something possibly you can take benadryl for. Those are Def manageable reactions. I've Def dealt with way way worse. 

15 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Really, just take your doctor's advice regarding whether or not to take the vaccine. 

Shit is way too fucking nuanced to base your decision on shitty online clickbait.

Lmfao well atm I think that's the only way you will get it. 

Things you will never see in the U.S. 

American anime va's doing this.   Was over here making Hibiki in pathfinder ended up listening to the symphogear op's.   Casual cuck narutards will never know the true greatness that is Nana outside of accidentally watching a sub video and hearing a "naruto-kun!" 

lol @this dude really trying to troll a mod.   I guess you guys are gonna keep at it until you get clapped and then start crying to the admins after the fact huh? 

15 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Besides UK, I don't know what other countries are actively vaccinating right now.

I think DN3 is from UK. Maybe he plans to take it soon? 

I'm only quoting because this is the post where I saw your new Galvatron av.  I Think we will all agree that this is now one of the best avs on the site.  Those who disagree are guilty of bad comedy.

Cops really just be sayin the wildest things when they pull you over. 

"why you Goin down the street so fast uh?" it was 35 in a 30 I wasn't doin fast and the furious numbers

"why are you in this street"... Because I've lived on it for 20+ years

"you know you didn't stop at the stop sign at all"... I did but this is their favorite way to pull. Me over because I'm in a rental

"how long you had this rental for"... The fuck kinda question is that? Who cares it's a rental and I have it legitimately 

"you ever been arrested before?"... 😑 My guy it was a stop sign not a drug deal

Of course it ends up being 3 fuckin cruisers...in the end I got no warning or ticket implying to me this was all over the fact my rental has Florida plates.im pretty sure they thought I was gonna be someone worth hassling and not a fucking Uber driver who lives here 

Edited by Maxx
56 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

So a Monster Hunter Movie is set to release on the 18th. For some reason T.I. is in it. Damn shame. Movie looks to be yet another cash grab. Why the u.s military has to be shoehorn into everything???

They pulled it do to a massive amount of backlash due to a racial joke that was in the movie. 

It debuted in China before anywhere else, and the racial joke was at the expense of Chinese people. So, naturally, they got super angry. the movie wasn’t even in theaters for a full 24 hours. 

Capcom isn’t even sure if they’re going to re-release the movie, even with the joke edited out due to how much money they’ve lost already. 

Daniel Ahmad, who is a well know and respected analyst of Chinese culture and gaming news actually did a great breakdown of it 

(unfortunately the clip of the joke has been pulled from his initial tweet)

Edited by iStu X
2 minutes ago, iStu X said:

due to how much money they’ve lost already. 

From what I've heard, they kinda knew they'd lose money everywhere, but make it back in China.. 

They shit the bed so hard that it's dead on arrival. Which, I'd say, could be a blessing because it might finally keep people from hiring Paul W.S. Anderson from making more shitty movies.  

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

Why would they ever include a joke at the expense of one of the biggest movie markets?? LMAO

That just sounds like some dumb planning

That’s the fucking wild thing about it. Everyone knows China has a very strict review board when it comes to media like movies and games.

So no one can figure out how the fuck a movie with a racial joke towards Chinese people made it through Chinese review board process 

Edited by iStu X