Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

23 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

It means you're butthurt about it if you brought it up.

I dunno thumbs downing because you agree with butt fucker tucker

Or thumbs down because you disagree with being fired for publicly posting racist views makes someone toxic

I mean would you produce all those skinhead racist neo nazi shitheads in your studio?

6 minutes ago, DrLariat said:

Or thumbs down because you disagree with being fired for publicly posting racist views makes someone toxic

I mean would you produce all those skinhead racist neo nazi shitheads in your studio?

Someone's beliefs aren't  my business until they make it my business. I thumbed you down because you're a coward and like clockwork, showed up to vomit fragile asian butthurt regarding the situation.

If you want to get rid of Tucker, then let's lose the HIgh Priestess Rachel Maddow too.

Edited by DoctaMario
2 minutes ago, DrLariat said:

I thumbs down you because you have this constant habit of weaseling into every post you make something completely irrelevant to the topic at hand and NEVER learn to just stop and relax. You have this need to sound like you're benevolent but really you're passive aggressive in the worst way possible...

And despite that, given the chance, I WOULDN'T cancel you. Why? Because despite how I FEEL, factually, you've done nothing worth cancelling over, and it's not my place to get you fired. That is for your employer to make a call on, not me. Exceptions are if you incite actual violence/indulge in violent behavior. 

I think Tucker should be off the air but not because of anything about him personally or what he thinks. He should be off the air because his show fucking sucks.  It's not a new show as admitted by Fox News themselves and it's barely entertainment as there is hardly anything entertaining about it. There are more entertaining YouTube channels that do the same thing. He's a crappy YouTube pundit with a budget. 

Edited by RSG3
7 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I think Tucker should be off the air but not because of anything about him personally or what he thinks. He should be off the air because his show fucking sucks.  It's not a new show as admitted by Fox News themselves and it's barely entertainment as there is hardly anything entertaining about it. There are more entertaining YouTube channels that do the same thing. He's a crappy YouTube pundit with a budget. 

Agreed, but I can remember more instances of Tucker speaking up against the Trump/Republican orthodoxy than Maddow speaking up against the Dems/wokes. It's kind of a shame because I think he's actually a smart guy (Maddow is smart too) but I have a feeling they're both playing characters on their shows.

13 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I'm asking if you as a member of society are willing to forgive people like this. 

I got confused by your response to @Reticentlyand thought you were looking for a macro response. 

I for one am willing to believe that she’s changed and that those tweets that she posted when she was a teenager aren’t reflective of what she believes now and aren’t representative of her today.

1 minute ago, DoctaMario said:

It's kind of a shame because I think he's actually a smart guy (Maddow is smart too) but I have a feeling they're both playing characters on their shows.

Agree on the playing characters, I don’t believe either of them are that smart. I think they both regurgitate the stuff people write for them cause it’s made them rich and hardly have very many independent original thoughts that actually make it on their programs. 

People can change if they have the capacity to be honest with themselves, and are willing to take the steps to grasp and develop a manner of living which demands rigorous honesty. Whether other people can accept and forgive you for how you behaved in the past is secondary to you actually making those changes. Some people will ultimately hold onto resentments, and that shouldn't  impact your personal growth if you want to become a better person.

I excuse the tweets because, who here HASN'T said something dumb as a teenager? Who you are in your teens isn't liekly going to be the same person in your 20s and I KNOW my current mid 30s self will call out my 20s self...heck (assuming I live that long) my future 50s, 60s self will call out my current self. What's important if knowing what you did is seen as wrong BUT don't apologize for it...why? Because to me part of the teen experience is again saying things that later you see as dumb. It's a learning experience about growing up. In current society, teens are still kids. 

Edited by TheInfernoman
51 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

I thumbs down you because you have this constant habit of weaseling into every post you make something completely irrelevant to the topic at hand and NEVER learn to just stop and relax. You have this need to sound like you're benevolent but really you're passive aggressive in the worst way possible...

And despite that, given the chance, I WOULDN'T cancel you. Why? Because despite how I FEEL, factually, you've done nothing worth cancelling over, and it's not my place to get you fired. That is for your employer to make a call on, not me. Exceptions are if you incite actual violence/indulge in violent behavior. 

Pretty much every DaBoog "apology" ever:

the thundermans hug GIF by Nickelodeon

Edited by JHDK
1 hour ago, DrLariat said:

How about we cancel YOU, for all of your racist fuckboy shit?

hmm.  Computer, it Looks like people are arguing with a troll again.  How can we derail it?  

Computer:  Select one file of random woman and load it into this post.

Me:  Alright.  Let's get it and see what happens.  Here goes..................

140001367_107495664655996_5270446663520367029_n.jpg

Me:  Computer, that looks nothing like a random woman.

Computer:  Are you assuming the ant's gender?  

Me:  When you become a pile of burning paperclips, don't ask why.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

What are people's thoughts on reparations going on in Chicago? I understand being robbed of original culture and enslavement can give birth to resentment. Yet, I've never understood the selective racist bias that if a race enslave among themselves is more acceptable, than the positions being switched, having another race enslaving the other. I guess there will always be a divide in the human race.

I think from ancient times, there was slavery in each part of world, where nations, be it stolen and conquered by the invasion of other races, were forged in their image, where the former were forgotten. I've never agreed with that method. 

On the other hand, in the United States, regardless of the lies that it was built on, I think diversity and differences have it's strengths, as each of us came a long way in inclusion. However, the con of race biology and culture differences can be our worst enemy at times.

Regardless, the future of what been establish is uncertain, as I question if every nation was meant to fall. Perhaps all things must pass. Predictably can't last forever, because we're capable of shifting to destructive behaviors, that could put the nail in the coffin for the survival of our species. 

Edited by Emptyeyes
2 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Anyone get their stimulus? I'm still waiting on mine but a few preps on Discord got theirs already

The last two stimulus I've gotten usually arrived in my bank late Sunday night. I didn't file my 2020 income tax only working 6 months last year and I'm currently unemployed, so hopefully it doesn't affect my eligibility. 

5 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Haven't checked the mail. Will have to look. 

Preps who use direct deposit is suppose to get it this weekend. Checks are coming later. 

1 minute ago, Emptyeyes said:

The last two stimulus I've gotten usually arrived in my bank late Sunday night. I didn't file my 2020 income tax only working 6 months last year and I'm currently unemployed, so hopefully it doesn't affect my eligibility. 

I got my first stimulus among the first wave and had to wait until February for the second. I don't get how they fucked up the second with me when it was so smooth the first time around. Who knows where I land with this third one. 

On 3/12/2021 at 8:26 AM, axeman61 said:

Some of these places she had debts were collection companies though. If I mail these out to them, will they start to come after me for her debt (even though I know I'm not legally liable for it)? Has anyone had experience with this?

No personal experience, but everything I've ever seen says to basically ignore debt collectors.

On 3/12/2021 at 11:13 AM, RSG3 said:

Legit question. 

Can people change and if they can are we willing to let them?

Yes they can, and people should be allowed to have the chance to redeem themselves

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/20/544861933/how-one-man-convinced-200-ku-klux-klan-members-to-give-up-their-robes

Then we have that people nowdays ignore context and nuances and just want to see people get their lifes fucked for "wrong thinking" .

Fuck that shit.

I miss being an extra in movies, but that was indeed a long time ago. It's something that I wanted to purse further and wanted to go to theater school, but my relatives wanted me to be something else in life, which was a grave mistake for confirming to. I did waste alot of time and still partly on borrowed time to right my mistakens. Sometimes, I wish reincarnation existed so I could start over on this subject.

Anyway, it was nice meeting and talking to random people, Forest Whitaker, and Rob Lowe on set of certain scenes before taking place. I think the last two movies I was in was The Perfect Day and Hurricane Season.

Having been a former brand ambassador for promotional events was the closest opportunity in an attempt to getting other gigs that were available for acting. Having done multiple gigs helped me engage with the people and challenge the convenience of previously being anti-social. 

I seem to be addicted to this forum after quitting my job, LOL. 

6 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

Sometimes, I wish reincarnation existed so I could start over on this subject.

Well, after Mahatma Ghandi's wife died, 5 years later a little girl appeared in front of Ghandi's house claiming she was her wife reborn. She recounted events of her past life. Gandhi was shocked. He adopted her into his family. So take that as you will. Rebirth is common notion in other parts of the world.

I was taught at an early age transcendental meditation, just the first level. But I think on how I want to take the other levels. I think one of my main interests in life is to break my cycle of death and rebirth.

Edited by AriesWarlock
25 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

So take that as you will. 

Interesting. Contrary to my anti-religious view from the Unpopular Opinions topic, I can see that I should be a little open-minded, so I will. I think reflecting on my life and current state of mind thus far, was a catastrophic outcome up to this point. If reincarnation exists, then I guess it's preferable than the mainstream view after you die. 

I believe there are different levels of existence. There are the different levels of Hell. Above Hell is the Reincarnation Cycle with its different levels of suffering. Above the Reincarnation Cycle is the Astral Realm which also has different levels. Above the Astral Realm is Heaven of its infinite levels. Your level of consciousness and evolution will determine where you go. I also believe that you can escape Hell if you end up there.

Edited by Lord Vega

Is anyone a practitioner of traditional martial arts, MMA, or both here? I'm only familiar with Taekwondo and Wing Chun, but discontinued it. Taekwondo was instructed to me, but Wing Chun was self-taught. I never understood the spirituality beyond it from channeling a person's ki applied to this art. It sparked curiosity.

Wing Chun is considered to be a soft martial art, but I was always fascinated with the philosophical nature of pressure points, long before I've known about IP Man. The only closest reference of inspiration prior, that made me a student of this martial art was the character Gen from the Street Fighter series. He was my favorite character.

The only aspect I've liked from Taekwondo, was it gave me a template for working on my flexibility. 

15 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

Is anyone a practitioner of traditional martial arts, MMA, or both here? I'm only familiar with Taekwondo and Wing Chun, but discontinued it. Taekwondo was instructed to me, but Wing Chun was self-taught. I never understood the spirituality beyond it from channeling a person's ki applied to this art. It sparked curiosity.

Wing Chun is considered to be a soft martial art, but I was always fascinated with the philosophical nature of pressure points, long before I've known about IP Man. The only closest reference of inspiration prior, that made me a student of this martial art was the character Gen from the Street Fighter series. He was my favorite character.

The only aspect I've liked from Taekwondo, was it gave me a template for working on my flexibility. 

I dunno if I'd consider Wing Chin a "soft" martial art, per se. It isn't Aikido or Tai Chi by any stretch of the imagination.

Redirecting your opponent's energy/momentum and applying its force along with your own, when you strike isn't exactly soft.

And sticky hands are all about getting that read and then striking.

Wing Chun is very much a strike oriented art.

Edited by JHDK
spellcheck makes a but out of by
17 minutes ago, JHDK said:

I dunno if I'd consider Wing Chin a "soft" martial art, per se. It isn't Aikido or Tai Chi by any stretch of the imagination.

Redirecting your opponent's energy/momentum and applying its force along with your own, when you strike isn't exactly soft.

And sticky hands are all about getting that read and then striking.

Wing Chun is very much a strike oriented art.

Good information. So the people who were calling it soft at the time was a misconception. I'd love to go back to it.

Wing Chung can be deadly from what I saw of it. I don't really know anything about it though. 

When I started Taekwondo back when I was 12 or 13, my instructor got mad at me because I was better than him. I seem to have a natural talent for martial arts. I surprised him with how powerful my strikes were since I would snap them like whips which multiplied their power. I was faster and stronger than him. I was really good at improvising as well. I also have good instincts.  

Edited by Lord Vega