Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

I'm actually interested in him out of curiosity on how he looks at the very least.

You know, this reminds me of my online dating days where a bunch of guys eventually showed me their dick pics and wanted sex from the start of how I looked. I wonder if he's that way too?

If Cisco is attractive and "fast", then that combination would grant us a good time.

I can only dream, though.

spacer.png

Am I on this tierlist, where it be at.

1 hour ago, TheInfernoman said:

It's nice that I am back at work full time...but now in the time we need to get things ready for a theme park reopening, I have been drained of energy to make new YouTube videos...I want to create content still but I will need to pair things down for now...gotta find that balance! 

Glad to hear you've got the full time back.  👍  On the subject of vids, there is this one youtuber here who does his on a set schedule on mondays wednesdays, and fridays.  You might try that out.  Some insider track to the Disney stuff is an idea too.  

............and mario.  Can't forget mario.

55 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

You saw it here first folks. Queen of the girlymen. 

Well here is a sample of his post history on MEGA SHOCK

• How many of you actually wear underwear? I've never understood why we wear it or even own more than one.

• One of my posts was deleted. Why? I demand an explanation. UwU

• Every so called "insult" has to involve either a cock getting sucked or fucking some guys ass. Can't you be like us theists, in where cocks are either getting castrated and asses are getting boots shoved up instead? 

• I am sick and tired of feeling my testicles die off every time I accidentally run in to another one of your diary like posts

• I suggest you call him out right now; use whatever remaining man juice you have left

Sounds pretty much like a soft girly man to me 

Just now, AYO?! said:

spacer.png

Are you deaf? This concerns me for reasons.

If it comes on in a movie or TV show or whatever I can't banish noises from my ears. I just mean I don't go on YouTube or Spotify or anything like that to listen to music. I don't like having noises in my ears like that. I can't think or perform properly. Don't like that shit.

I was traveling around youtube, and something made me go back to SRK nostalgia mode.

I remember back then in the UMVC3 thread (where Preppy made the biggest mistake of his entire mod career), that the Greatest Poster spoke about how X-23 was an unsung god tier anchor because people wanted the easiest cheap guy Vergil. 

UMVC3 was the best game with loads of possibilities, and it is a testament to HIM as to how much he has contributed in posting such great strategies before it was implemented in the meta. Pair her with Ironman, Dante or Missiles and she is just as inescapable as Firebrand/Skrull.

Snowfall always been a pretty intense show, but season 4 went from 0 to 1000 real quick. It's shows the side of the crack epidemic in the 80s you don't get to see, even through the eyes of the CIA as well  not just the gangsters, and it's consistently written well throughout.

(Show is written by John Singleton BTW) 

18 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

If it comes on in a movie or TV show or whatever I can't banish noises from my ears. I just mean I don't go on YouTube or Spotify or anything like that to listen to music. I don't like having noises in my ears like that. I can't think or perform properly. Don't like that shit.

Fair enough, just never encountered an individual that avoided music in some capacity before.  It interests me.

29 minutes ago, AYO?! said:

Fair enough, just never encountered an individual that avoided music in some capacity before.  It interests me.

No, I mean I don't avoid it or anything. I'm not gonna jump out of a car if it plays. I'd rather not have it on if I can help it, if that makes sense. It impedes my ability to think when there's no one around to talk to. I'd rather be meditative or instrospective if I can in those moments of isolation. I'm just not the kind of dude that can think with tunes on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

Tonight I learned theirs a fucking underground fight club at a bar in a white ass town😂 dude asked me if I go fight. I'm like wait what? Like go and pick a fight with people? Lmfao. Why are people so gawd damn weird. We're in a fucking pandemic and dudes are having underground fight clubs

Go to a bar, pick up a girl, maybe a pandemic, then stroll arm and arm and ambulance to a fight club where nobody but COVID wins.

My money is on the South African strain.

Edited by JHDK
6 hours ago, Maxx said:

Tonight I learned theirs a fucking underground fight club at a bar in a white ass town😂 dude asked me if I go fight. I'm like wait what? Like go and pick a fight with people? Lmfao. Why are people so gawd damn weird. We're in a fucking pandemic and dudes are having underground fight clubs

You're going to die. Tonight. Remember the first rule of fight club?

21 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

Remember the first rule of fight club?

The First Two Rules  

The Rules of Fight Club

1. You do not talk about Fight Club.
  2. You do not talk about Fight Club.
  3. Someone yells "Stop!", goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.
  4. Only two guys to a fight.
  5. One fight at a time, fellas.
  6. No shirts, no shoes.
  7. Fights will go on as long as they have to. 
  8. If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.
Just now, Maxx said:

This is how you know he's dumb as shit. Is this what it like to be a taxi driver? Just dudes telling illegal shit all the time to a stranger? How do cops not just have an undercover division for rideshare 😂

Officer Neeson reporting for duty, sir! Yes, today's reports include stories of a fight club, a possible gunrunning ring and also... there are some - and I quote - "fine ass chicken joints" in the south of... someone's girlfriend...

Yes, thank you, Commander. I will accept this promotion.

On 3/31/2021 at 5:39 AM, Emptyeyes said:

I always have to be the first in everything when it comes you. Why? LOL!

You know when i think about it, maybe Dayana is a higher level girlyman than you are. I am seriously considering moving him up over you but it's a difficult decision. It's like Storm vs Sentinel theory fighting.

RSHG and DarkSauce are reminding me why they should be higher on the list too, so they are moving up. Scarp (the guy with the Brodie Lee avatar) is also moving up to high B, just one post away to being in A tier. 

15 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Because hearsay isn't enough in court, you need actual physical evidence. 

Dawg it's easy enough to prove. They are literally having me pick them up and drop them off in these places like the drug dealing apartment and fight club. Tail the suspects, get warrants for suspicious activity..shit you prob don't even need that during covid because it's obvious they are coming in and out without masks. Covid is the new patriot act lmfao 

2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

get warrants for suspicious activity

You need evidence enough to convince a Judge to sign off on a warrant. 
Shit a Taxi driver says isn't enough for a Judge. Taxi drivers talk alot of shit, most of it is made up.

5 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Tail the suspects, get warrants for suspicious activity.

There only so much you can get from tailing someone

5 minutes ago, Maxx said:

shit you prob don't even need that during covid because it's obvious they are coming in and out without masks.

At this point, it's harder than you think. You probably need for someone to go under cover and go in, and then you are risking a life to take down a fight club. 

9 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

You need evidence enough to convince a Judge to sign off on a warrant. 
Shit a Taxi driver says isn't enough for a Judge. Taxi drivers talk alot of shit, most of it is made up.

There only so much you can get from tailing someone

At this point, it's harder than you think. You probably need for someone to go under cover and go in, and then you are risking a life to take down a fight club. 

Not hard to go in if people arent wearing masks. It's the law here... If people are walking in and out without masks it means the establishment isn't enforcing the law. Every cop is full within the rights to walk in and investigate at that point. Every buisness in mass is required to wear a mask

This is the most detailed picture of a black hole to date

It sheds more light on magnetic fields around the hole.

872ea880-8f36-11eb-9f5d-6ac5dea0796d.cf.

The new visuals suggest that these fields are powerful enough to offer resistance to the highly magnetized gas at the event horizon, helping some of the gas escape the crushing gravity in the hole itself. Gas has to slip through those fields to fall into the hole, the University of Colorado's Jason Dexter said. The imagery also suggests that the jet gets its power from the rotational energy of the black hole, according to fellow Event Horizon contributor Michael Johnson.

The data also lets scientists estimate that the black hole is a relatively modest eater — it's 'only' consuming a thousandth of the Sun's mass each year.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/24/science/astronomy-messier-87-black-hole.html?smid=tw-nytimesscience&smtyp=cur

28 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

This is the most detailed picture of a black hole to date

It sheds more light on magnetic fields around the hole.

872ea880-8f36-11eb-9f5d-6ac5dea0796d.cf.

The new visuals suggest that these fields are powerful enough to offer resistance to the highly magnetized gas at the event horizon, helping some of the gas escape the crushing gravity in the hole itself. Gas has to slip through those fields to fall into the hole, the University of Colorado's Jason Dexter said. The imagery also suggests that the jet gets its power from the rotational energy of the black hole, according to fellow Event Horizon contributor Michael Johnson.

The data also lets scientists estimate that the black hole is a relatively modest eater — it's 'only' consuming a thousandth of the Sun's mass each year.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/24/science/astronomy-messier-87-black-hole.html?smid=tw-nytimesscience&smtyp=cur

science fiction still winning lol. pretty close to even our earliest ideas of what it might look like

3 hours ago, weneedhim said:

You know when i think about it, maybe Dayana is a higher level girlyman than you are. I am seriously considering moving him up over you but it's a difficult decision. 

In all seriousness, I know you don't act like this in reality. But, if you have underlining feelings that you are ashamed of, just accept it as is.

Edited by Emptyeyes
14 minutes ago, PussyStuffer said:

weed is 100% legal now in new york.

dreams can come true.

i gotta give it up to all the weed advocates over the last 25 years.

they actually did it.

they really did change things. they made their dream come true.

who ever said pot smokers were lazy people? cuz...they made leaps and bounds of progress in just a few decades

That's good shit.

Still blows my mind how many backwards places there are in the world.

Legal
  Illegal but decriminalized
  Illegal but often unenforced
  Illegal
  Legality not known

1920px-Map-of-world-cannabis-laws.svg.pn

uruguay and south africa all alone on that map. lonely af.

congrats to new mexico for joining the civilized age along with jersey and ny.

heres the weird wild stuff.

i can now smoke a blunt walking down broadway, yet i cant vape fruit flavored nic juice at all.crazy right?

weed legal. fruit ejuice. nope. smh.

apparantly govt worried we will freebase the raspberry nic juice too much. od from it.

berryheads arent welcome in new york.