Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

8 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

What kind of studio stuff do you do?? Basically mine is a desk but I have some gear and a lot of instruments, so when the missus and I moved in after our son was born, I just kept the apartment I had been living in as a studio space because the rent is cheap af compared to everywhere else in this town and it's a nice place.

No, you misunderstand. My "studio" is just a desk in a bedroom. I draw and stream art from my tablet. Here is an old pic of my setup. It has since changed slightly, but everything except the Switch is the same.

8 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

No, you misunderstand. My "studio" is just a desk in a bedroom. I draw and stream art from my tablet. Here is an old pic of my setup. It has since changed slightly, but everything except the Switch is the same.

Nice! Mine's a bit less clean but my desk is kinda small now since I've gotten some more gear. I'm looking at building a studio out by the house we just bought so a new desk may be another part of that, but for now this is me

spacer.png

4 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Nice! Mine's a bit less clean but my desk is kinda small now since I've gotten some more gear. I'm looking at building a studio out by the house we just bought so a new desk may be another part of that, but for now this is me

Next thing we know. . . . 

92843ca55a1c63194ea08405c490a05c6aa46a2c

20 minutes ago, scorp said:

Yikes

Have you see the actual thread. My man is getting dragged.

Edited by OPTIMUS124
16 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Not only to pay for her, but if her friends just,"Happen" to come through too.  Better drop the smoke bomb and vanish.

This ain't a thing, dawg. If I go out like this, I am going in whatever clothes I was wearing at the time. I am wearing whatever cologne I am at the time. And I am sucking whatever dick I was sucking already.

hahaha "friendship dates"... that's quite a can-o-worms there... I never get enough of anything pertaining to the "men and women as just friends" topic.

On another note-- ever wonder what's up with those people who call ya....but then call you again literally 20 or 30 seconds later if you didn't answer the first time?  That's pretty sad, imo...but also a bit intriguing and funny all at the same time.  It's strange to imagine the thought process there--- "hmm...they didn't answer...I'll wait about 32 seconds and call back..."  Who are these people, as Jerry would say?  What is their deal?

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

5 minutes ago, MillionX said:

hahaha "friendship dates"... that's quite a can-o-worms there... I never get enough of anything pertaining to the "men and women as just friends" topic.

On another note-- ever wonder what's up with those people who call ya....but then call you again literally 20 or 30 seconds later if you didn't answer the first time?  That's pretty sad, imo...but also a bit intriguing and funny all at the same time.  It's strange to imagine the thought process there--- "hmm...they didn't answer...I'll wait about 32 seconds and call back..."  Who are these people, as Jerry would say?  What is their deal?

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

I forgot to put my watch on Goodnight Mode and it vibrated so hard last night I basically slapped myself. I check my phone - blinding myself - and I see 3 messages:

Hey bro.

You awake?

I can't sleep.

So I replied:

I can. Goodnight.

Fuck them bitches.

Edited by Dayaan
6 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Uhhh... what? Is that really a thing? 😂

For real. My neighbor doesn't even want to take the vaccine of the possibility of her becoming homosexual. There are articles from Iranians tio Qanons spreading their right wing conspiracy theories about the vaccine that could make you gay. 

I mean, if that was true, I welcome the people here with open arms anyway. Lol.

24 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

As long as you're committed to working hard, we'll be there to support. Don't give in, give out.

Thanks! 

If you know your weak spots, gotta find a way to close them up. I got a pretty solid foundation for striking by taekwondo for several years. That helped going into the kickboxing class as it was both familiar and different. TKD has no ground game, so that was really cool to get a taste in the BJJ class. The one thing I kept in mind while training is while it's a defense art, it's also a way to keep the mind playing. It's all just a game. Keep the ego at the door, and you'll often be fine. 

I'm talking it over with the wife as it will become a commitment going forward. 

Here is a heavy question I have.

Why don't dietitians or fitness trainers promote their patients to take cocaine? If the goal of the dietician is to get their fat patients to lose weight, why waste all that time with food and exercise and not just get them to sniff coke? I've met a lot of drug addicts that became walking sticks due to drug abuse so to me it's like a brilliant/fast way for obese people to lose weight. 

I've been thinking of doing this as a business. Making protein shakes and snack bars that have crack mixed in to them and just sell them to overweight people. Do you think this would work?

41 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

With all this talk of stimmies, I had to check my bank account to see if I got another one. Are people really getting theirs this late? I got mine direct deposit right after my bank had a note in the mobile app saying they were coming.

The reasons given for mine being late is because they tied it to my Disability checks.  Don't exactly know why when the others went out at the same time as everybody else, but it isn't just me.  I know a few people both vets and not who have disability and it's the same for all of us.  Meh.  Mine is just gonna sit in the bank as emergency funds anyway, so whenever it shows up is when it'll begin its new life rotting in the vault until further notice.

7 hours ago, weneedhim said:

Here is a heavy question I have.

Why don't dietitians or fitness trainers promote their patients to take cocaine? If the goal of the dietician is to get their fat patients to lose weight, why waste all that time with food and exercise and not just get them to sniff coke? I've met a lot of drug addicts that became walking sticks due to drug abuse so to me it's like a brilliant/fast way for obese people to lose weight. 

I've been thinking of doing this as a business. Making protein shakes and snack bars that have crack mixed in to them and just sell them to overweight people. Do you think this would work?

Yeah, it'll work.

14 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

I'm going to get my vaccine either this week or the next. I totally forgotten about it. I need make an appointment at my local store. The religious around me can say that it can make me more of a fetishizing homosexual all they want to. They had a whole article about this and I thought I was crazier. LOL! I'm proud to be bisexual. ^_^

Can you post this article? I really want to read it 😂😂😂

21 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Can you post this article? I really want to read it 😂😂😂

https://www.chicagotribune.com/redeye/ct-redeye-ask-anna-turning-gay-during-coronavirus-0528-20200525-oayama3bh5h45njkpuykgui4qy-story.html

Everyone read this for a moment, so I can dig up the other article.

This is just either bait or an unfortunate consequence for him. This 32 year old claims that he turned gay after a week from taking the shot.

Edited by Emptyeyes
Just now, Emptyeyes said:

Another thing, I didn't know that the cdc released information about LGBT people were disproportionately impacted by covid infections than heterosexuals.

A growing number of those in my community aren't even taking the vaccine because of of this.

What is this shit? Does everyone think this is a straight vs gay cooties war? 

1 hour ago, Dayaan said:

What is this shit? Does everyone think this is a straight vs gay cooties war? 

Part the reason AIDs blew up so fast was people believing it was just a "gay disease". Shit defies common sense. Viruses don't care who you are fucking. COVID isn't going through your phone or checking your social media to decide whether it should infect you or not.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

hahah holy shit this was gross, man... this particular moment from the podcast; dude admitted he ate hot dogs that were not fully cooked when he was a kid.... the reaction of dude on the left (Lord Fluff) killed me 🤣

(*time-stamped for the moment they go into this; around 1:22:45-ish)

sheeeittt, hotdogs fell out of favor with me back in early high school... like maybe 10th grade.  There's just so many things that are far superior it's hard to justify going back to that.

The worst thing I liked as a kid that repulses me now though is liverwurst.  It's strange that I ever liked that nonsense.

Edited by MillionX
3 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Part the reason AIDs blew up so fast was people believing it was just a "gay disease". Shit defies common sense. Viruses don't care who you are fucking. COVID isn't going through your phone or checking your social media to decide whether it should infect you are not.

You say that, but Tinder is mad full of CoVidsexual people.

1 hour ago, Emptyeyes said:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/redeye/ct-redeye-ask-anna-turning-gay-during-coronavirus-0528-20200525-oayama3bh5h45njkpuykgui4qy-story.html

This is just either bait or an unfortunate consequence for him. This 32 year old claims that he turned gay after a week from taking the shot.

Being gay after a covid shot is like being a dick after you get a lot of money. You always were, you just have an excuse now.

1 hour ago, Emptyeyes said:

That article is just clickbait.  We all know that there is only one true path to the gay.