Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

haha, reminds me... the worst procrastination for me was a paper/presentation  that I started writing at around 2 am, and it was due that same morning in the 9 am class.  This would be the one time I did an actual "all-nighter" in the comp lab.  I did well enough to get a "B" on it.  I forgot how long the report had to be, actually...but I vaguely recall it was on an artist by the name of Yves Tanguy.  

Random internet searching (heh, gotta get those ms reward points...and I was genuinely interested in some info about something...) brought me to this just now... this bird has the habit of impaling its prey....quite the vicious little fucker... Heh, nice:

Edited by MillionX
3 hours ago, Maxx said:

It's a pandemic.. No one sees eachother right now.  Also doing it because this girl is freaked out... I'm the only friend of his she knows of and she has no real legal recourse. Obviously she's trying to keep this on the low due to her job as a nurse and some private health stuff he's also apparently willing to reveal. 

I don't have a problem confronting someone like him. It's not like he can beat me up... I've literally carried him out of bars and drunk fights like a toddler even though he's taller than me. 

I wasn't concerned with your being able to handle yourself man to man.

You're pretty well-trained.

I simply don't want you to go to jail over someone else being an unmitigated asshole.

1 hour ago, Dayaan said:

Was in a breakout room with my group, and the moment I told them I'd do the essay a day before it's due, my teacher showed up to supervise. Ate a whole ass lecture on work ethic, but she doesn't realise that every other banger essay I submitted to her were done minutes before the time.

Should I confess?

Why bother?

Everyone has their own method.

If she can't appreciate that you are tuned differently than she is, then it is not worth it.

5 minutes ago, JHDK said:

I wasn't concerned with your being able to handle yourself man to man.

You're pretty well-trained.

I simply don't want you to go to jail over someone else being an unmitigated asshole.

OH that wouldn't happen. Honestly I doubt it would even get physical at all. I've had my suspicions for a while about some shit. I've low key asked him and he's denied or skirted the issue. That tells me he's a coward and these actions confirms it. He's ashamed of who he is, he's Def a flight person and not a fight person. 

1 minute ago, iStu X said:

Just came home from my first round of vaccination. No side effects so far. Not even soreness at the point of the shot. But I’m so use to needles I’m not surprised. I didn’t even feel the shot happen. 

Which one did you get?

Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson?

27 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

Well well? I have an covid vaccine appointment for 2pm. According to my brother's summarization, I'll be twice as gay after the shot. I'll miss my bisexuality then. Lol.

It's been fun with the conspiracies, though.

I was thinking about this today after I shaved in the shower. Thank God I am not gay. Imagine two hairy colossi in the same bathroom...

3 hours ago, iStu X said:

Moderna. Is my arm going to explode? Am I goes to die? IS BILL GATES COMING TO TRY AND CONVINCE ME TO GO BACK TO USING WINDOWS?!

My arm ached for 2 days after getting Moderna.  It was the type of muscle soreness you get when you work out really hard.

Bill Gates isn't going to try to convince you to use Windows again, but I will.  Windows is great. 🙂

3 hours ago, iStu X said:

Just came home from my first round of vaccination. No side effects so far. Not even soreness at the point of the shot. But I’m so use to needles I’m not surprised. I didn’t even feel the shot happen. 

Give it time.. Usually takes a couple of hours to really kick in. Got my shit at 12 and the soreness is just starting at almost 5

and finally....

the Titan Class figure for this year ($150)

The Autobot ark spacecraft transforms into a 19 inch robot that has a face based on the Last autobot from the last few issues of the Marvel Comic.

It has a Teletraan -1 computer section that transforms into a robot that is simlar in appearance to the autobot Mainframe (Action Master from 1990)

tdrdq3d.jpg

zWjFZwa.jpg

ccCP8mW.jpg

G2fNtHl.jpg

nz4c2RR.jpg

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

It only took Hasbro 35 years to do seemingly good figures of these leaders introduced in the 1986 Transformers: The Movie.

MY LORD GALVATRON!!  ($50

How did you mess up introducing this figure. There is only one way to do this . . . 

BEHOLD. . . GALVATRON!

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

The Autobot ark spacecraft transforms into a 19 inch robot that has a face based on the Last autobot from the last few issues of the Marvel Comic.

It has a Teletraan -1 computer section that transforms into a robot that is simlar in appearance to the autobot Mainframe (Action Master from 1990)

The Ark is gonna be the last CHUG purchase (sans some special crossover exclusive). 

A few days ago, I was perusing the last few months of SRK on a whim.

Man... that site went out on a bad note.

Like a sitcom that went on for far too long.

The Simpsons levels of irrelevant.

Seinfeld's last episode, but canceled mid-season kind of bad.

Mythical Greek hero kind of bad.

John Wick's puppy kind of a whimper.

To bring it full-circle: Scrubs level.

Edited by JHDK
17 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

This was amusing to me, but the level of hate and rage quitting were far greater in the old days. The complaint or reputation feature used against me at the time was hilarious and even was temporarily banned a couple times. Precious memories.

If raging is what you are looking for then behold

Edited by AriesWarlock