Godzilla!

Starring....

Stuart Hayden as Godzilla

Dangerous J as Kong

Emptyeyes as Mothra

Chadouken as Rodan

Lord Vega/BTier Bison as King Ghidorah

Optimus124 as Mechagodzilla

AYO as Colonel Packard ( Yes They deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell!)

HD-Man as Bernie Hayes

Mister Bee as Dr. Serizawa 

Reticently as Joe Brody

Starhammer as Hank Marlow

Hecatom as Walter Simmons

2 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

hmmm.  On the good side I still have a ton of disks from PS1 up to PS4.  On the bad side, that most certainly doesn't cover for the downloaded stuff so those might be lost causes.  On the best side, I'm super glad I waited on getting the PS5.  Sometimes being first is not a good thing.

This is one of the reasons that I prefer to buy games physically where I can. 

This seems like something a firmware update could fix. The issue will get be "less" of an issue if they maintain backwards compatibility. Last time I turned on my PS4 is in December (by accident). One has to wonder if the pointer address for the time server is the same across all units.  Maybe on the backend there is more consolidation and can just point legacy hardware elsewhere. 

4 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

hmmm.  On the good side I still have a ton of disks from PS1 up to PS4.  On the bad side, that most certainly doesn't cover for the downloaded stuff so those might be lost causes.  On the best side, I'm super glad I waited on getting the PS5.  Sometimes being first is not a good thing.

He said cmos batteries on ps2 and 3 are just starting to die. Mwh, I'm not worried. 

37 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Chimp has emotional reunion with caretakers who saved him as a baby: 'Years may pass, but the love is always there'Limbani the chimpanzee was rejected by his mother as a baby because he had pneumonia.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNGSLN9LNnx/

Damn, that chimp is pumped after the first hug. @EvilCanadian

There should be a love reaction cause thats beautiful

So gaming fuckery is high at the moment. Their taking down games from the ps3 and 360 store.. Like tekken tag 2 which basically makes them unplayable. Whats worse is apparently you most likely won't even be able to play dlc content you bought/DL once it's gone and Def can't play it online

well, that show My Two Dads is coming up next on the Antenna TV network... I *was* about to get into some more Outriders action, but nahhh I have to see that... this network continues to be too good of a nostalgia trip to pass up.  It would be great if they also had commercials from that time in there as well....but I have certain youtube channels for that ("80sCommercialVault" is one).  The girl from My Two Dads was seriously hot back then... Stacey Keenan.  She would later go on to be on a major babe showcase called Step By Step on ABC some years later... along with some hot brunette and Suzanne Somers as the mom....and years later the youngest (Christie Latkin)would evolve to being a hot one too.

heh, I was just bringing up with a friend yesterday the topic of the all-time hottest girls in sitcom history... one of the top picks for me with definite Hall of Fame status was Valerie Bertinelli from One Day At A Time....one who is still hot even today as an old woman, btw. (https://www.instagram.com/wolfiesmom/ )  ...girl was an absolute smoke-show...  Marilu Henner is another that comes to mind for me, as that's one of my earliest tv crushes... way back it was either her or Linda Carter the original Wonder Woman that first caught my eye.

That unspoken rule of "no uglies allowed" in the tv industry... it's such a wonderful thing.  Imagine if things were like the current state of the gaming industry, where women weren't allowed to be shown as sexy anymore (notable example-- check the latest Mortal Kombat games)....that would be a tragedy.

interesting---her real name is Anastasia..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staci_Keanan 

sheeeitttt, I had dreams about this girl back in the day...

Edited by MillionX

Million needs a Nobel Prize for Nostalgia.

I remember Step by Step had a recurring thing where they had two guys  imitate Beavis and Butthead. Whoever those guys were , they were on point.

I guess Cody was my favorite character bc he was a surfer bro stereotype. 2nd would be Dana aka Staci Keanan(My two dads girl) bc she got all the best one liners.

I always thought it was weird that Cody wanted to bang her. They werent blood relatives, but that unrequited love seemed to run for most of the show.

I was only 9 when the show started but since I wasnt around for Brady Bunch, I thought it was a "novel" concept at the time lol. The theme song was similar to the Full House but I guess shooting it at a theme park made the intro sequence look 2x as awesome lol.

They added a baby for RATINGs when they didnt even care to show the youngest Lambert kid much. Apparently Balki from Perfect Strangers was briefly on there as a French nanny?  I think I stopped watching whenever Cody was cut from the show.

I'll admit - I was almost having locoghoul feelings for "AL"  Down boy!

37 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Anyone in here still "wash" their chicken before cooking? It's something that I stopped doing around a decade ago. 

I was prepping dinner tonight and thought back to a conversation my mom and I had when I was making a meal for them one night.  Just wondering if this is still a thing. 

The only time I wash chicken nowadays is to wash off salt from the way I season chicken - dry brine with excessive salt for up to 4 hrs in the fridge, then wash off. But there have been times I used less salt and let things go overnight with no wash. I never got any kind of sick from the final cooked product after that.

Off-topic, but what the fuck is with all these shootings lately? They were crazy before Covid, but now it seems like we get one every week.

Edited by axeman61
4 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

what the fuck is with all these shootings lately? They were crazy before Covid, but now it seems like we get one every week.

Unfortunately, people are back to normal patterns.  There were around 400 mass shootings (meaning more than 4 people died in the same incident) in 2019.

We've gotten used to the silence (for better or worse).  

Another one that comes on that channel is Head of the Class---I wasn't a big fan of that show... notable eye-candy there was Robin Givens, and I barely remember the other girls.  Funny thing about that show is that it's another obvious example of when casting directors put clearly older people in the role of "high school teens".  Some of the people on there looked like they were 30 or close to it already....that in itself is amusing to watch. 😆