Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

19 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Anyone in here still "wash" their chicken before cooking? It's something that I stopped doing around a decade ago. 

I was prepping dinner tonight and thought back to a conversation my mom and I had when I was making a meal for them one night.  Just wondering if this is still a thing. 

Absolutly not. I wash my bread tho. 

2 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Had anyone here ever visited the Grand Canyon?

If so, did you like it?

Is it mostly driving to get there or do you go on a donkey ?

No driving unless Sarandon or Davis.

No going on a donkey unless R. Kelly prematurely at a Mexican Quinceañera.

3 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Apparently, Youtuber EDP445 has been caught chatting with underage girls by a bootleg version of To Catch a Predator called Predator Poachers. Does anyone have any more knowledge on this? All I know is that basic log line and Daquan Witshire reading the chat logs (happening right now):

Who?

Spoiler

I was just being polite.

6 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Was she lookin' good?  You gonna call her up?  Boom Boom?

Questionable due to masks. She is either fat or thicc i couldn't tell due to night. I'm honestly too busy because of work to add a new hoe into the mix. I'm currently hooking up with my ex and she comes with a dog, condo, and Italian cooking skills. New pussy gotta top that for me to add someone to the schedule. 

4 hours ago, Maxx said:

Pretty sure I just watched a dude die as Spiderman 

Man... that wasn't even CLOSE, unless a hand-spring gone horribly awry.

Like, dude didn't even make it halfway before God and gravity decided to give plein-air a +10 to block all Arachnids AND Humanoids.

Remember, kids: Never drink a 5th before attempting acrobatics upon cement.

Edited by JHDK
12 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

You know it's really scary to a kid when none of them cry. 

Not a single kid was wailing, cause they knew spidey might be dead and you gotta stay quiet so the adults can figure this out

I just thought they were jaded, and inured, due to the interweb.

why isnt there a political thread btw? im ok with no bad police thread..but no political thread is no funsies

btw, funniest thing about that cop...is if he had actually listened to the people telling him to get off flod's neck.

not only would floyd be alive but his ass wouldnt be in jail right now. so that moment in the vid where he , chauvin, threatens to mace the crowd for trying to intervene...that much poignant.

cuz at that moment crowd wouldve saved him from going to jail, but he was like naw dude i demand anal rape in prison.

and not that gentle anal rape either. but american history x type cant sit down type rape

Edited by PussyStuffer
48 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I hope Chauvin's cellmate is a big aggressive black dude who has a sexual attraction to other men 😂

His cellmate will be another dirty cop

The clincher is they have chauvin for tax evasion so he in prison for a long time

My thing is you had 2 other cops compress floyd's lungs

Dude had 600lbs on him

1 minute ago, DrLariat said:

His cellmate will be another dirty cop

The clincher is they have chauvin for tax evasion so he in prison for a long time

My thing is you had 2 other cops compress floyd's lungs

Dude had 600lbs on him

I think the other cops court dates coming later in the year of I'm not mistaken. Some of them definitely bout to get got 

Everyone who said that Angel ought not be a mod:

You were right.

And I was wrong for defending him.

The piece of shit deleted my iCare profile image and replaced it with some weeb shit just to troll me.

I hadn't backed it up again, after my laptop crashed after putting it up in here.

Why would I?

It ought to have been safe as if it were stored.

Fuck that shit, and fuck him.

Edited by JHDK
1 hour ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

People don't realize how big 2nd degree is in a case like this. 

I am very aware of the situation and the severity but as you stated in a 2nd post:

3 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I think the opposite. 

Chauvin had to get got so they can go easy on the other 3. They'll get baby taps. 

Chauvin is the sacrifice needed to calm peeps down while other cases are going to begin. That's how I now see it and you're right on your post.

The entirety of the incident trial and everything in between has been exhausting... 

6 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

I am very aware of the situation and the severity but as you stated in a 2nd post:

Chauvin is the sacrifice needed to calm peeps down while other cases are going to begin. That's how I now see it and you're right on your post.

The entirety of the incident trial and everything in between has been exhausting... 

It ought not work.

Fuck that.

They ALL need to burn for what they did.

10 minutes ago, iStu X said:

The fact he is a mod here made me not want to join for the longest time. Him being a mod has almost made me leave several times. I’ve even went straight to Bee about him clearly abusing his mod privileges. 

But the few people this forum has I genuinely enjoy talking to. I talk to almost everyone here on a daily basis. And I don’t want that to end. I just wish Angel wasn’t a mod due to aforementioned abuse of the privileges. Which he’s still doing. 

I went to bee about it too.

He tried multiple times in the conversation to put the blame on ME, for what Angeo did.

Fuck that shit.

Hell - I screen-capped it, it pissed me off so much.

I thought better of misterBee.

Edited by JHDK
7 minutes ago, JHDK said:

I went to bee about it too.

He tried multiple times in the conversation to put the blame on ME, for what Angeo did.

Fuck that shit.

Hell - I screen-capped it, it pissed me off so much.

I thought better of misterBee.

I am not trying to pin anything on you.

I'm sorry that this happened to you and that you're angry, but don't go taking it out on me.  I simply asked if you had posted it anywhere else before (so I could help you retrieve it), and was wondering why you didn't have  a local copy.  Neither of them are odd or strange things to ask.

I'm trying to help you and you're lashing out right now.

9 minutes ago, misterBee said:

I am not trying to pin anything on you.

I'm sorry that this happened to you and that you're angry, but don't go taking it out on me.  I simply asked if you had posted it anywhere else before (so I could help you retrieve it), and was wondering why you didn't have  a local copy.  Neither of them are odd or strange things to ask.

I'm trying to help you and you're lshing out right now.

The wordng that it was "odd" that my back up was gone, and your asking me if I had been fighting with him, both made it seem a lot like you were blame shifting.

If you were not, then I apologize.

Edited by JHDK
Korean-Thumbnails on chalkboards.
1 minute ago, JHDK said:

Thecword8ng that 8t was "odd" that my back up was gone, and your asking me if I had been fighting with him, both made it seem a lot like you were blame shifting.

It you were not, then I apologize.

I asked that because it's good to know the circumstances (if any) behind any event that occurs.

I'll let you know if I find a solution to your problem.

8 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

@RSG3, havent you lived in Az for a while?

You havent seen the Grand Canyon either?

I'm way south AZ. Tucson. I've apparently been when I was a toddler, like 2 or something. That's what my parents tell me. I tell people o ve never been because I don't remember it. My little brother has been and says it blew his mind so if I don't remember then I haven't been imo lol. 

3 hours ago, PussyStuffer said:

why isnt there a political thread btw?

There is.  It's on the old SRK.

MisterBee has expressly forbidden that the subject be brought to Megashock.  Many people, myself included, proved why he was right to do so.  

You want a subject to talk about?  I got something for ya...................

ee823b946727bed80469ee8d7cffb9a5.gif.a5e4baf7af3fe85272d09f7b057c5762.gif

Party time or time to go?

On 4/19/2021 at 5:04 PM, DangerousJ said:

Had anyone here ever visited the Grand Canyon?

If so, did you like it?

Is it mostly driving to get there or do you go on a donkey ?

I've been there before. Stick to the north rim (Utah side), it's much more scenic. Lots of forestry and nice camping. South rim looks like a Road Runner cartoon. Angel Window and Angel Peak are fun to visit, just be good with heights. Didn't take a donkey into the canyon itself, just driving and camping.