Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

2 hours ago, Sonichuman said:
Can't say I'm a foot person myself but I can easily see Juri awakening something people didn't think they had in them or didn't want to know they had in them.

Is funny, because at least if we go from her models from 4 and 5, her feet are horrendous.

They are not femenine at all, and the proportions make it look like some big foot shit.

Her model on 6 is better, but are still on the ugly side, imo.

Also, you don’t think you’re a feet person, until you see some cute-ass feet, lol.

1 minute ago, Hecatom said:

Is funny, because at least if we go from her models from 4 and 5, her feet are horrendous.

They are not femenine at all, and the proportions make it look like some big foot shit.

Her model on 6 is better, but are still on the ugly side, imo.

Also, you don’t think you’re a feet person, until you see some cute-ass feet, lol.

I've seen some nice feet and so far it's done nothing for me lol.  Not saying it could never happen but the chances are extremely slim that it ever will.

34 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

Square Enix recently trademarked the term “symbiogenesis”. This led fans to believe that a new Parasite Eve game was in the works since that term is relative to the series. 

Nope. Another NFT.

It's fine, they fucked up PE with 3rd Birthday anyway, no one wants more of that shit. 

Switch has apparently surprised Xbox One's lifetime sales in the UK

New Witcher Trilogy directer will be an animator from Cyberpunk and Witcher 3

https://www.ign.com/articles/cd-projekts-new-witcher-trilogy-has-its-director

Kojima shoots down rumors that he's involved in the game With Abandoned

https://www.ign.com/articles/hideo-kojima-responds-to-the-rumors-of-his-involvement-with-blue-box-game-studios-abandoned

Says people should know he wouldn't do the same thing twice (talking about the beginning marketing campaign for MGSV)

Dad of War Ragnarok is raking in amazing scores all over.  Currently it's only 2 points underneath Elden Ring's metacritic at 94.  So it really will come down to these 2 games making a sweeping this year for GotY.

D3--- Greater Rift 99 done... a bit surprising considering my character's defense is definitely not up to par with the kind of damage the monsters in there were serving up.  My "final service" passive was constantly getting activated (a "cheat death" ability, balanced out by a long cooldown), and anytime I got hit even once it was severe damage or a potential 1-shot if it weren't for the passive saving me.  The payout for it at this level is 36 billion xp and 26 mil gold.... I'm paragon level 632 on this one (PS4 version)...it's looking like I may actually complete 100% of the challenges before this season is over on both Switch and PS5 now.

*just barely got it but I finished GR 100 now....soooo much dodging and running away though, since the enemies in there hit like the goddamn Incredible Hulk.

Edited by MillionX
10 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

@ChadoukenHiws Elden Ring Goin? After the 1.07 patch i made 3 new characters lol

Man I'm at the volcano castle right now but haven't played in a few days. Will try to get on this weekend, but I also want to play through GoW again. I respecced my character a little to be able to use incantations and that's fun. I think I'll go to that castle in the swamp next. The one on the way to Mount Gelmir from the Altus Plain. Not sure what level I should be to start in the Capitol- I'm at like 95 right now. I want to go there and fuck shit up.

Edited by Chadouken

So I'll finally get around to some Bayonetta action later today...  good thing I have some vacation time coming up so I'll have plenty of playtime then.  Besides Bayo 3 there's also my current adventures in Diablo, I still have my Diablo 2 character to work on as well, but also now Textorcist, that latest TMNT game that came out a couple of months ago, V-Rising, Dead Cells, Elden Ring and now Bloodborne, etc. etc.... my usual stuff.  

I'd hate to support it BUT.... if in the future when Diablo 4 is out, and I see it for a special "on sale" price I may actually get it then... but I'm still of the opinion that if online-only games get my attention, and are supported *at all*  it should never be for full price....y'know, maybe for 30 or 20 bucks but full price = nah.  Let me actually have the goddamn game for real, able to play whenever I goddamn well please with or without a connection to company servers and I'm back on board.  It's such a shame because I'm seeing more and more footage lately since people are in some private beta test or something for it, so there's some good details coming out about the game and how it plays.  All they had to do was make it like a normal goddamn game like the good ol' days but nah... fewer and fewer companies (especially the big ones like Activision-Blizzard) want to go that route anymore.

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, MillionX said:

So I'll finally get around to some Bayonetta action later today...  good thing I have some vacation time coming up so I'll have plenty of playtime then.  Besides Bayo 3 there's also my current adventures in Diablo, I still have my Diablo 2 character to work on as well, but also now Textorcist, that latest TMNT game that came out a couple of months ago, V-Rising, Dead Cells, Elden Ring and now Bloodborne, etc. etc.... my usual stuff.  

But you are a straight male, how can you enjoy Bayonetta 3?

Bayonetta 3 is not for a straight male audience

-Polygon 2022

We are deducting points from Bayonetta 2 because it is made for the male gaze.

-Polygon 2014

🤔

Edited by Darc_Requiem
23 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

God of War Ragnarok has broken street date and some stuff is starting to leak out.

I got spoiled on something that isn't a big deal and apparently happens at the very beginning of the game, but there has to be more out there. Be careful out there if that wasn't obvious before.

Yeah...Cory already said that copies got put out in the wild since the 29th.

I'm honestly surprised I haven't run into anything yet but I've been very careful about peaking in my youtube feed.  Mostly just been staying in subscriptions.  Also people taking his tweets and immediately going "Yeah maybe digital is the way to go"  is making me face palm.

Skill Up's GOW review reveals something I didn't know, even with no spoilers: They're concluding this particular saga with this game.

I'm mixed about that. Can't believe I'm even saying this, but I would have had no problem with them stretching things into another game. Feels like a tall order to finish this story out with just one more. If they go out with a bang though, that's awesome.

Edited by axeman61
4 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Skill Up's GOW review reveals something I didn't know, even with no spoilers: They're concluding this particular saga with this game.

I'm mixed about that. Can't believe I'm even saying this, but I would have had no problem with them stretching things into another game. Feels like a tall order to finish this story out with just one more. If they go out with a bang though, that's awesome.

I believe they announced that a while back as well. It is a bold move considering how loved the last one was but it is better then going The Hobbit route.

34 minutes ago, Wellman said:

I believe they announced that a while back as well. It is a bold move considering how loved the last one was but it is better then going The Hobbit route.

They said it in one of the BTS videos that Sony put up.  They thought about doing 3 but then made the decision to end this section with 2.  So...gonna be interesting to see what gods have the misfortune of crossing Kratos' path next.