Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

7 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

The character creator is in the beta?

My sources allege that "avatar creation" is a go for the beta 😉

*edit*

sources also allege that maybe make sure you are really happy with the character before you are done with it and hit OK, as you may not get another opportunity to change it after the fact, wording is a bit weird.

Edited by EvilCanadian
5 hours ago, EvilCanadian said:

*edit*

sources also allege that maybe make sure you are really happy with the character before you are done with it and hit OK, as you may not get another opportunity to change it after the fact, wording is a bit weird.

Have your sources told you anything about my missing friend? Charming very inviting fella, big smile, no pupils, about 5'10, likes Ryu's body. Any help is appreciated PLEASE! 

yksMgAZ.jpg

Regarding Character/Avatar Creation

1 hour ago, Daemos said:

Unfortunately there are currently no indications of SF3 characters coming. Not even the sacred Graffiti Wall™ makes mention of them.

I think we are more likely to see SF3 characters from S2 onwards, especially if SF6's story is an evolving story like SF5 that unfolds over time instead of completely out of the gate.

Here's the problem with those many that claims to be into SF3 characters 

Most of those that I see wanting SF3 characters from in SF5 and before the character roster were "leaked"

Were mostly posting and asking about NEW CHARACTERS from nationality that weren't yet represented that they want to be in SF6 that weren't in previous SF games Instead

Or either talking about scrap concept art like King Cobra 

Some even want OG fundamental archetype character be scrapped and replace by entirely NEW CHARACTERS that weren't yet seen in the entire SF universe

So there they go, CHARACTER CREATION instead which what likely they really want. Take a look at there sample characters the character creation.

13 hours ago, EvilCanadian said:

Cool, can wait to see new stuff about that

13 hours ago, EvilCanadian said:

From what i understood watching the vids, we just need to consider a SF6 CC more like a Dark Souls CC rather than a Soul Calibur CaS (that can ever be 100% edited)

Different clothes will need to be found/bought around and changed as we please (seems there's even an option to create different costumes for same character), but the physical look once done is done

Wich is not much a problem once one understand it, only problem is if there will be DLC  hairstyles... as example maybe you recreated SFA Adon but no avaible hairstyle looks like his, so you go for less worst, closest option and  start play/unlock stuff/learn moves

Then if later they will release new hairstyles by DLC and one fit Adon much more, is possible you will have to recreate the char from zero (and have to re-play to unlock stuff again) in you want make him with that new hairstyle

But tbh even this would be easy to fix, they can ever put in World Tour areas barber shop (think like in the Witcher)

Re. the CBT and char creation, the SF site has the info tucked away on this page:

Playable Content
Character Creation (Only possible to create once), Ranked Matches, Casual Matches, Battle Hub Matches, Open Tournaments, Training Mode, Hub Goods Shop, Extreme Battles (Updates daily), Game Center (Updates daily), Challenges (Updates daily), DJ Booth, Photo Spot

Playable Characters
Luke, Jamie, Ryu, Chun-Li, Guile, Kimberly, Juri, Ken

Playable Stages
METRO CITY DOWNTOWN、GENBU TEMPLE、CARRIER BYRON TAYLOR、TIAN HONG YUAN、THE MACHO RING、TRAINING ROOM

You can customize your avatar that appears in the Battle Hub when you play the game for the first time.
Please note that you cannot save or load avatar recipes, or remake your avatar during the Closed Beta.

Available Features
Cross-platform play, Control types (Modern/Classic), Commentary (Play-by-Play Commentators: Vicious/Tasty Steve/Aru/KOSUKE HIRAIWA | Color Commentators: James Chen/Demon Kakka), CFN (Fighters List/Replays/Rankings), Online match Fight Request function, Battle tutorials, Battle settings, Photo mode

Quite a chunk - Battle Hub matches makes it sound like it'll be far more easy than the SFV betas to play against friends.

Edit: Glad to see that the CFN is returning too. Was a great addition in V.

Edited by JustBooming
9 hours ago, Daemos said:

Have your sources told you anything about my missing friend? Charming very inviting fella, big smile, no pupils, about 5'10, likes Ryu's body. Any help is appreciated PLEASE! 

yksMgAZ.jpg

Don't need any special sources for that

Bison is the shadaloo gorilla now, it is known

As per nakayama, bisons wisdom has passed on to the gorilla

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, Flackaveli said:

I have zero desire to play any current FGs at the moment brehs..

SF6 wen

Tbh, I have the opposite problem. SF6 has me so hype that I want to grind out SFV again and see if I can climb from Gold up to Plat or Diamond before SF6.

I also have like 7-8 other FGs I want to play though, but I don’t need to grind them out as much, so I’m thinking about playing SFV like every other day, and then in between, play another one of the 7-8 games I want to play just to keep my chops up. Eventually, I’m sure I’ll hit a point where I’ll only want to play like 3-4 games total, but right now, I’m eating a little too good.

spread GIF