Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

40 minutes ago, Dragonfave723 said:

Some Juri notes from EGX:

Spoiler

TboLhB8.jpg

Yea been seeing this from the first videos that started to show up.  

Capcom gave Juri some insane normals in SF6, good range, move her forward, she can combo from a lot of things and ranges. A good choice, a taekwondo user should have long reach.

St.lk range not messing around lol  

C4CC4B78404E4062A03070333B1817E4027447C7

The fact that she can loop via stores then loop more into ex stores then cancel into FSE for even more stuff sounds crazy to me. Too bad nobody is doing it,would love to get into the beta to try some stuff out for myself.  One can dream.

Edited by Skort
3 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

I'm someone that genuinely loves alpha 2 than alpha 3 except for the content

What are your thoughts about this?

Is it bad design or good design?

1f reversal window is no good.   ST's is okay ig because of the pianoing + negative edge giving a knowledgeable player an out, and maybe even preferred, but a mechanic that natively difficult, let alone randomly impossible because of frameskip, might as well not exist. 

Having said that, I never had issue with SFA2 in this way, but I also didn't play on turbo settings if i recall correctly.   I didn't know about pianoing when I played ST so it always felt the most difficult outside of WW in which specials randomly not working was part of the (infuriating) design. 

8 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

I think that was the best SF6 play so far. Good showing from both sides. But MAN Kimberly looks so fun. I'm gonna spam the hell out of that Hisen Kick. Good on Flawless Deku for using it in moderation. 

As annoying as that Hisen Kick move looks, I feel like it would be pretty easy to just start parrying after the initial kick to stop the crossup/same side guess. From there it depends on who has advantage after someone parries a jump-in attack, I guess.

5 hours ago, Pair of Rooks said:

1f reversal window is no good.   ST's is okay ig because of the pianoing + negative edge giving a knowledgeable player an out, and maybe even preferred, but a mechanic that natively difficult, let alone randomly impossible because of frameskip, might as well not exist. 

Having said that, I never had issue with SFA2 in this way, but I also didn't play on turbo settings if i recall correctly.   I didn't know about pianoing when I played ST so it always felt the most difficult outside of WW in which specials randomly not working was part of the (infuriating) design

Thanks man, 

I was thinking if a there would be a fighting game that has is all about easy command input like a single direction plus punch or kick, just like Power Rangers BOFTG . Should pianoing and longer input buffer still need to implement?

24 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Slayer with a dash macro would be so ridiculous.

I welcome our dash macro overlords on this. There was a guy did do a dash macro. It made Venom play like an entirely different character. Either way, if you have a PC you can't really complain about new games.  Only thing missing now is SF4 with rollback and its GGs fir all game on PC having great netcode.

Did someone say SF4?

Cartoon Hello GIF by Looney Tunes

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

Slayer with a dash macro would be so ridiculous.

I welcome our dash macro overlords on this. There was a guy did do a dash macro. It made Venom play like an entirely different character. Either way, if you have a PC you can't really complain about new games.  Only thing missing now is SF4 with rollback and its GGs fir all game on PC having great netcode.

SF4 and KOFXIII plz.