Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

39 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

Sorry @Sonero gotta call it a night 

On 9/30/2022 at 9:11 AM, Sonero said:

My PC can run it, where you at? You better not come at me with no "Oooh I gotta go spend time with my wife because I worked a lot" shit because nobody trying to hear about your Happy and Loving Marriage. We trying to get games in.

😡

👀

5 minutes ago, Sonero said:

You were playing for the four hours I was waiting on you and it didn't occur to you to send a message?

Aight...

🤨

I have no idea what your @ in the discord is (nothing came up under Pertho or Sonero), so I didn’t know how to tag you, and I thought you going to message me when you were done. I guess I could have msg’d again on here, but I just assumed you were still busy.

anyways, we’ll carve out a time in the coming days

Fuck me, might end up playing one of these smashers game. Put on a stream for Rushdown Revolt from TampaNeverSleeps. Game looks sick as hell.

These lunatics actually put lifebars on characters. Everybody has 150 life, when you get rid of the entire life, they get put into last hit mode. When you're life bar is at 1 hit, any hit will kill you. Which means you actually have to worry about projectiles.

Then the way you block is different too. When you shield, you only shield hte way your facing. That means you can actually get mixed and crossed up in this game.

Game has pretty good speed to it. People were getting comboed and legit F-ed up left and right in this game. You can do the whole edge guarding thing. So between actually having lifebars that matter, projectiles potentially killing you and the other stuff. These madlads actually moved the smasher format in a different direction.

Dev was watching the stream too. Said they should add the MK Trilogy format where you pick a team of 3 and the characters switch whenever one dies. Dude went back to his dev team, pitched it and are apparently adding it.

Bruh wtf?

18 minutes ago, EvilCanadian said:

Its actually shocking sometimes how little some of these people know.

Yeah....TBH I should run back that one dumb ass conversation in the old SF5 lounge about how apparently all pros know frame data. That or a bunch of other random shit.