Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

1 hour ago, JustBooming said:

Was about to ask ppl here about the netcode, but so far people saying it's great. People in Germany playing Japan and US saying it's fine. More in this Twitter thread.

That gives me hope that I can finally play all of you! 

It was really unplayable when I posed as ShinTwinblades and invited you all to lounge matches with me. Lol. 

Just wondering. Is there a WiFi indicator? And does this game have a HDR option? 

Edited by Edmund
15 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

PSA, this is dumb (but only a beta, hopefully they fix this)

I expect them to add a toggle for "every character" but I think they will keep the modern controls as default. Reason being that the super casuals for which they are designed are less likely to inform themselves and look for the setting to switch them around than the other way around.

19 hours ago, Edmund said:

Hey Jocelot!

1) Click Windows Start button

2) Scroll down and click on Settings.

3) Click on the System Tab under Settings and scroll down till you go to the "About" tab. Should be able to see it.

One of my good friend's pc is a little under-specced. His GPU is above the requirement but his CPU is a little under. I hope it won't be any issue. 

@Darc_RequiemYeah I guess it's really important for them to test things under a closed environment. But aaaaah I can't contain my excitement anymore. 🤣
By the way I remember you were writing a book about 3 years back about the time I left here. I hope everything went well!! 

Ayo, is that the homie Edmund back from the dead?

We_aint_dead.gif

Welcome back!!!

2 hours ago, delete_me said:

I expect them to add a toggle for "every character" but I think they will keep the modern controls as default. Reason being that the super casuals for which they are designed are less likely to inform themselves and look for the setting to switch them around than the other way around.

They should have a “general” option (which can be defaulted to modern) and whatever you select for that is the default option for every character, unless you go into the individual character and override it to be something else. Having to do this for all 22 characters (or whatever the base roster is) plus everytime a new DLC character comes out in kinda dumb IMO.

it’s definitely not a major issue ofc (and it’s actually a good thing that my first issue is as stupid and minor as something like this), but I still think it’s dumb

• Sonero changed the title to Street Fighter 6 Lounge: Beta Weekend is Upon Us.

Kimberly is sick

Not since granblue have I had a + on block crouching low that also gives combos on ch

Spray cans also interact with throw in funny ways.  Had a can out and a guy threw me while he was on top of it and the can hit him in the recovery of his throw get fucked lol

There is also a small window where she can combo from throw using cans...