Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

8 minutes ago, EvilCanadian said:

I don't have a beta code

just means my code is super extra special and it has to be generated after the public gets one, right?

spacer.png

I still don’t understand how content creators don’t just have auto privilege in the FGC for shit like this. So dumb. 

god damn theme slaps while I’m waiting for the download Lmao 

That’s crazy that there’s 5 levels per league now. So does that even count for rookie? We gonna have niggas bragging about how they’re ultra rookie lmao 

Holy shit I’m in love the battle hub theme music and the silent version when you access the multi menu. Bros I think we’ve reached the promise land 🥲

also the intro to fighting ground was sick but I know that shit gonna piss off the 4chaners Lmao 

Okay - so Capcom is really doing things right... But tell me why even the sound effects for just making a choice sound so pleasant and chill?? 

Also liking the improvements for ranked! Glad it's back to being character based - no more having to create a second account or concern myself with dropping rank! Seems like it won't be so unforgiving on dropping rank, but I definitely wanna know what will happen on a DC. 

And... Eternity is interesting lol

Edited by ToreyBeans
On 10/1/2022 at 1:25 AM, Doctrine_Dark said:

Cot damn @EdmundIt's been ages. Hope everything is good with you.

Hey Doctrine and @TWINBLADES! Everything's great! I'm soo happy to see everyone still here! Only reason I stopped coming here was somehow the Megashock forums were really laggy on both my pc and mobile then and it was quite difficult for me to come here. I bumped into Total Sagat at another forum's thread discussing LG Oled TVs and it made me really miss this place so I came back to have a look. (The forum's really smooth now for me!)

And yes Twinblades, us 16'ers are the old guard now!! Hehe! 🤣

I didn't get into the beta unfortunately despite trying so hard. Neither did 8 of my other friends. 7 of us registered for the PS5, and the other 2 on steam. And nada. Here's hoping Capcom will open up more slots during the beta weekend! 

@EvilCanadianShouldn't people like you and Maximilian get beta codes directly from Capcom? You are basically an e-celeb!! And my bruh, I'm so happy to see your growth over these years. I remember you just starting out and grinding so much and making all that great content. All that hardwork's paid off and I'm so happy for you!

Edited by Edmund
17 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

I told Capcom not to let you in and they fucking betrayed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's SF6, missing a phone payment.... rent.... food is worth it!

Nigga, I have been invited for every beta for every fighting game that is out there, this one was in the bag before it was planned 🤣