Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

2 hours ago, Shahenzan said:

if i get in im poppin off later with some low tier chinese food, two item combo you feel me???

if i dont get in i will be depression eating the same meal

maybe 3 item in that case actually............

17 minutes ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

11 tonight baby! We're gonna learn our fate.

I'll either be:

giphy.gif

Or:

1470313122-arthur-crying1.gif?resize=480

It's gonna be a blood bath in here 😈

6 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

They know most of the guys investing are scalpers anyway

Its garbage. Beginning and end of it TBH.

There's a lot of reason why its garbage but it doesn't matter. It'll sell and people will keep

6 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

What's holding you back on PC? CPU? GPU?

Having the money to buy all the parts for a PC.

😂

I've basically been a stay home dad for the last 3 years. Only income I get is hugs, kisses and the satisfaction that my daughter is ahead of an overwhelming amount of kids at kinder in terms of reading and writing.

36 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Its garbage. Beginning and end of it TBH.

There's a lot of reason why its garbage but it doesn't matter. It'll sell and people will keep

yeah since there are non-tournament legal poorly aged rares on booster packs lol

WScwZX5.png

in other news

Good luck on getting beta access y'all. I actually got a brand new computer and I'm hoping SF6 beta test will be a good 'performance test' so to speak. I repurchased SFV on steam and it runs perfectly fine, even on the laggy/shitty stages like Kanzuki beach and the UAE plane so that's a good sign. 

Ultimately I'm fine with just watching some SF6 ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) but I can't lie I'd really like to try it out too.

2 hours ago, Jocelot said:

Good luck on getting beta access y'all. I actually got a brand new computer and I'm hoping SF6 beta test will be a good 'performance test' so to speak. I repurchased SFV on steam and it runs perfectly fine, even on the laggy/shitty stages like Kanzuki beach and the UAE plane so that's a good sign. 

Ultimately I'm fine with just watching some SF6 ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) but I can't lie I'd really like to try it out too.

Nice.  Did you build it or buy prebuilt?  I'm debating building my own PC but it would be my first build, so I'm also just thinking about playing it safe lol.  

21 minutes ago, HeavensCloud said:

Nice.  Did you build it or buy prebuilt?  I'm debating building my own PC but it would be my first build, so I'm also just thinking about playing it safe lol.  

Always build your own if possible.

If you buy from Alienware/HP/etc you'll get cheap proprietary parts that don't always work well, and prevent you from upgrading stuff in the future.

If you buy from a company that only uses off-the-shelf standard parts, you're usually paying a premium for labor/shipping that could be better spent on nicer parts.

Unless you are really clumsy and don't like to follow instructions building a computer isn't that hard.  Watch a video of the process and see if it's too much for you.  It's basically just like assembling a Lego set with a phillips screwdriver.

Building yourself also gives you access to the secondhand market (FB marketplace, etc.).  Unlike with consoles, you don't need to use the latest gen stuff all the time.  There are great deals to be had on stuff that is only a few gens old. There are people gaming happily with 7 year old CPUs.

32 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Always build your own if possible.

If you buy from Alienware/HP/etc you'll get cheap proprietary parts that don't always work well, and prevent you from upgrading stuff in the future.

If you buy from a company that only uses off-the-shelf standard parts, you're usually paying a premium for labor/shipping that could be better spent on nicer parts.

Unless you are really clumsy and don't like to follow instructions building a computer isn't that hard.  Watch a video of the process and see if it's too much for you.  It's basically just like assembling a Lego set with a phillips screwdriver.

Building yourself also gives you access to the secondhand market (FB marketplace, etc.).  Unlike with consoles, you don't need to use the latest gen stuff all the time.  There are great deals to be had on stuff that is only a few gens old. There are people gaming happily with 7 year old CPUs.

Thanks I'll watch that when I get the chance.  This is the one I already watched:

Good luck hope y’all all get in.  Hopefully I can get in on the next one

On a random note for once I’m actually sticking with sfv through the frustrations. I know base Diamond ain’t much especially now but I’ll be overjoyed with it.

The amount of rage quitters still around is kind of baffling. These niggas is soft take dat L and gimme them points.  Just had two back to back first a Alex and then a Abigail. Y’all play robbery characters too 😂

1 hour ago, HeavensCloud said:

I built it. Well... I guess I should say my friend built it. He's a big PC gamer and I'm a mongoloid so he walked me through all the steps so I ordered the parts and then he came over and helped me assemble/test it. He told me assembling it yourself is the way to go and it looks like @misterBee has even more info there which is great too. 

I made the jump because after playing Multiversus I realized it just felt so much better to play a fighting game online without needing to worry about PSN/XBL and whatever else's yearly subscriptions. My PSN expired a few days after DNF Duel dropped and I didn't feel like renewing tbh.

So I guess I spent 1300$ so I wouldn't have to spend 70$.

17 minutes ago, misterBee said:

No worries -  you'll make that money back over time with the insane Steam sale prices / being able to use that hardware for years and years. 🙂

Most defffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. After finishing with my PC and giving me some general PC tips my friend said "Don't go too hard on the Steam sales."

I thought he was just joking. But the same week I bought SFV for my test run I also picked up DMC5, Dragon's Dogma, Ninja Gaiden Trilogy and Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

It was all in a haze 😭

1 hour ago, Jocelot said:

Most defffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. After finishing with my PC and giving me some general PC tips my friend said "Don't go too hard on the Steam sales."

I thought he was just joking. But the same week I bought SFV for my test run I also picked up DMC5, Dragon's Dogma, Ninja Gaiden Trilogy and Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

It was all in a haze 😭

I ordered my PC on Black Friday, which coincided with a Steam sale… I think I had spontaneously bought something like 6 games before my PC even shipped