Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

4 hours ago, Psychoblue said:

Yeah I don't know what the slime is about either.  She's only shown up like 4 times tops in the TV show and she faded in the background after Drakkon was beaten the first time until New Dawn came out.  I guess they had to be creative.

Still waiting for In Space and Lightspeed Rescue reps, hopefully next season!

Finally got to watch the trailer. I don't think it's slime. I think it's venom/poison. For whatever reason that always seems to be represented by the color green in games. Given her scorpion motif, I think that makes the most sense.

38 minutes ago, Skort said:

Move freakyn forward.

The idea of 'moving forward' and Street Fighter players are incompatible.

Street Fighter's greatest strength is nostalgia and the majority of people who play it are slaves to the legacy of SF2.

Even if someone is clamoring for a 3S retelling now, people forget that the SFIII series initially got hate because it didn't have SF2 characters.

Can't please SF players unless you're still pretending it's 1992.  🙃

5 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Street Fighter's greatest strength is nostalgia and the majority of people who play it are slaves to the legacy of SF2.

Even if someone is clamoring for a 3S retelling now, people forget that the SFIII series initially got hate because it didn't have SF2 characters.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Please Guru, share more wisdome about SF Player!

6 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Totally unrelated but after i read that  " I AM THE LAW"  you have under your description i totally read what you just replied to me in Stallone's voice.

Edited by Skort
1 hour ago, Skort said:

I can't believe Eventscrubs actually did an article of how SF 6 story could / should maybe be a retelling  of 3rd strike story.

No.Stop.No.

Move freakyn forward.

One of the very narrow ways I'd accept that is if it's the MK 10 approach where the intro is a fancy, historical summary on the story so far (narrated by Rose or even Ken doing a retelling to Mel) . Then have the SF3 portion summed up with the canonical events and we're dropped right in the story and moving forward to resolve the Illuminati arc with SF7 doing the KoF thing and starting a new arc. 

Basically this:

Open with Rose reading from a dusty old book with sepia drawings, talking about the basics of how ki is in everything and it's brought these warrior's fates together. SF1- Sagat's scarring and descent into darkness, Ryu's profile rises. Alpha summary and addressing any overlap or retcons with SF2. Do the SF4-5 stuff, focus on SF3 and we immediately kick off. Heck have it open with Ryu winning against Alex and starting his new journey and then we follow him as it leads onward or even end it with Urien's 3rd strike ending where to torches Gill & the ceremonial brains. "Always forward, always."

Edited by ShockDingo
10 minutes ago, Mr.Cipher said:

Yeah just one tipp.

If you want to make a Story that doesn't suck ass right from the get go, do not include Ryu in it for anything other than a side character.

There is decade old white bread that got more character and personality than him.

Yeah, this should be Alex's story if anything. I don't to see the Udon treatment and have Post-evil Ryu kill Gill and fight a possessed Blue-Red Alex be the resolution of the game.

2 hours ago, misterBee said:

That's literally every franchise. How many OG characters get asked for in GG and other games? Ed Boon has been trying to move past Liu Kang for 20 years and hasn't.

But yeah sure, its totally an SF issue while Kazuya comes back in Tekken 8 and Sol keep doing gorilla stuff in the next Guilty Gear.

2 hours ago, misterBee said:

Yeah because I'm one of those person and along those niche

I even collect tons of Ryu merchandise from 90s to present items

Spends time doing nerdy SF fan fiction

All I wished is that SF3 and SF2 would had something that is a fix canon.

So when a inevitable reboot would happen there would be a staple timeline where the best of the best of the SF genre are meeting together

So many stories in FG doesn't age well like tournament stories because of the participants and the champions being dated in modern games. 

Edited by Shakunetsu

Yeah NRS is embracing their assets 

While SF is conflicted and always tries to experiment and risk their nostalgic characters into something else.

1 hour ago, Mr.Cipher said:

Yeah just one tipp.

If you want to make a Story that doesn't suck ass right from the get go, do not include Ryu in it for anything other than a side character.

As for a Ryu fan were on the same page here.

Edited by Shakunetsu
6 minutes ago, Sonero said:

That's literally every franchise. How many OG characters get asked for in GG and other games? Ed Boon has been trying to move past Liu Kang for 20 years and hasn't.

But yeah sure, its totally an SF issue while Kazuya comes back in Tekken 8 and Sol keep doing gorilla stuff in the next Guilty Gear.

2 different things nigga. 

You are talking about having fan favorites on new iterations of the game. 

He is talking about moving sf story/lore forward beyond 3. 

They can make the story w/e they want and keep everybody around  holding their nuts. Its more likely that they wrote the SF3 story intending it to be the end of the series and they are slowly working their way towards a retcon.

As long as the characters are well designed, mechanics are good and the game is fun to play, everything else is just fluff. People have fun with it but its fluff. NRS went all the way past the story, then came back and retold it a second time.

Killer Instinct decided to move it forward. They killed Cinder in the process. Then in KI3 Cinder came back. Yay who cares.

8 minutes ago, Sonero said:

They can make the story w/e they want and keep everybody around  holding their nuts. Its more likely that they wrote the SF3 story intending it to be the end of the series and they are slowly working their way towards a retcon

Yeah it is.

Originally way back SFEX series was more of a continuation of SF2.

While SF3 was like a distant and never originally intended Ryu and Ken on it 

19 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I guess I'm going senile. I don't remember what I happened I just remember the Alex mixups man. 

I brought up the (frankly hilarious) birthday thread he made in The Coli.

Looking back, it was kind of a mistake to bring that up, but man, that was a funny mistake. 🤣

18 hours ago, Sonero said:

Basically that. Linking the threads in the SF5 lounge so everybody could see that he made an ass of himself in another forum.

But its the same with bringing up screenshots from the Smash Bros thread into the lounge, talking about my wife etc. To a large extent, the SF5 Lounge operated in more ridiculous ways than GD did. You guys could go an extra 2 or 3 miles that wouldn't fly in the wild part of GD. But that's also, to a large extent why people misunderstood, Preppy's dumb ass largely, how GD operated. All the 4channy shit he claimed was happening in GD really wasn't.

It'd probably be a good idea to ask misterBee to make it a rule here too. Dragging drama cross threads is silly and unproductive. Airing people out over dumb stuff said in private or in another website is similar. Like if you do it in a big enough platform, you go on twitch/youtube/twitter...those things are all public billboards. Other type of stuff to turn the forums into your own battleground? Wack.

Honestly, I'd be fine with a stance that what happens in a thread, stays in that thread. That also including things from outside said thread.

Took me a while to understand why you enforced that rule, but it really makes sense for the same drama between people to not get dragged all over the place.

10 hours ago, Psychoblue said:

The SFxT Discord has been jumping.   

Good to hear that, especially knowing just how much you put into that game.

Welcome to the best Lounge thread fam!

4 hours ago, Skort said:

I can't believe Eventscrubs actually did an article of how SF 6 story could / should maybe be a retelling  of 3rd strike story.

If only SFV had an arcade mode for every canon game in the franchise that could do said retelling.........................................

Ship the next game without Arcade and Story Mode too. It's probably better that way than whatever smoldering pile of garbage we'd get otherwise.

A Shadow Falls loses to Dragon Ball Super in terms of writing quality. 

Super!!!

452459105706180648.png?v=1

To tired for another rant about SFs Story.

Gonna write something up tomorrow.

You know how incredible draining a 1 1/2 hour CoH1 Match is, that came down to the wire FOR 10 MINUTES!!!

We had 1-1 in Victory Points each and refused to let anyone take the last point.

You know it's the last straw when 5 motar shells are send out to kill one infantrymen..... huh we were recreating WW1 didn't notice.

27 minutes ago, Volt said:

A Shadow Falls loses to Dragon Ball Super in terms of writing quality. 

I would have agreed with you before the Moro arc. Toyotaro needs to never write any arcs in Dragon Ball again. I had low expectations from the Dragon Ball AF guy damn he couldn't even meet those. Honestly as of late, the most entertained I've been by Dragon Ball is MasakoX's Dragon Ball R&R series.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
24 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I would have agreed with you before the Moro arc. Toyotaro needs to never write any arcs in Dragon Ball again.

Toyotaro is a HACK!!!

He’s a sham, a travesty, a clod of mud no amount of polishing could shine. A Shadow Falls definitely can be compared to that arc. It starts off with legit interesting plot points that would be awesome if their plotline was just followed correctly.

Instead, everything turns to mush for the sake of giving Goku a win he most certainly not deserved and tried to throw away at every possible point.

I'm even angrier now!!!

aPYP8OP_700b.jpg

2 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

The Moro arc literally just regurgitated previous well like aspects of earlier Dragon Ball arcs. It was a bad greatest hits album.

This dude was stealing whole plot points and fumbling them.

Like bruh.

How you gon make S1 DBZ Abridged look like a masterpiece? 🤢

Not even the Cell Arc. The freaking Saiyan Arc with references to MySpace. 🤮

Just now, Volt said:

This dude was stealing whole plot points and fumbling them.

Like bruh.

How you gon make S1 DBZ Abridged look like a masterpiece? 🤢

Not even the Cell Arc. The freaking Saiyan Arc with references to MySpace. 🤮

If you haven't already. Just watch Dragon Ball R&R. It's based on MasakoX's Raditz What If but, despite being an animated comic format, is actually well done. It even has the mid episode break like classic Japanese Dragon Ball Z. 

4 hours ago, Sonero said:

Regardless of how you feel about them, Tekken / MK / Guilty Gear actually have plots that move forward.

SFV is the first SF game that even has some semblance of a plot beyond 'DARK HADOU IS DARK!  BISON IS A BAD GUY!', and it's barely there.  Ryu has been struggling with the dark hadou since 1999.

Lots of fighting games re-use the same characters, but SF basically hasn't moved forward story-wise in 30 years.

16 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Regardless of how you feel about them, Tekken / MK / Guilty Gear actually have plots that move forward.

Plot moves forward, a good 90% of the cast returns anyways, but I guess a least the plot move forward.

That saved everything!

c'mon guy.  SF Plot move as forward as needed in a bunch of places. People just want a fancy new storyline because of reasons. You compare it to Tekken, and the SF plot moved in the same silly directions. Tekken plot is basically just a bunch of feuding between three people. SF is on the same salad with different dressings. It took Tekken 20 years to finally kill Heihachi. SF has killed more characters and then realized the error of their ways a few times to try and get more games out of them.

These games aren't really built to have one overarching storyline that ends. The story is an excuse to have the same group of people back in the next game and call it a day. SF isn't really moved towards an ending as much as Tekken did.

We got to see Nash blown the F up, we found out what the deal was with the little girl in Chun's 3S story, I think Bison dies in 5, there you go, plot got moved.

27 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Plot moves forward, a good 90% of the cast returns anyways, but I guess a least the plot move forward.

That saved everything!

c'mon guy.  SF Plot move as forward as needed in a bunch of places. People just want a fancy new storyline because of reasons. You compare it to Tekken, and the SF plot moved in the same silly directions. Tekken plot is basically just a bunch of feuding between three people. SF is on the same salad with different dressings. It took Tekken 20 years to finally kill Heihachi. SF has killed more characters and then realized the error of their ways a few times to try and get more games out of them.

These games aren't really built to have one overarching storyline that ends. The story is an excuse to have the same group of people back in the next game and call it a day. SF isn't really moved towards an ending as much as Tekken did.

We got to see Nash blown the F up, we found out what the deal was with the little girl in Chun's 3S story, I think Bison dies in 5, there you go, plot got moved.

Some franchises are plot heavy games.  There is a real story.  MK and GG are examples.

Other games just have a setting.  SF is basically one of those.

Bison is dead in V?  Cool.  Bet he's back in 6, and in SF9 we will be watching Guile/Cammy/Chun-Li complain about him while Ryu tries to master the Dark Hadou.  🤣

Tekken is kinda in-between those two extremes, but they had the balls to change their main character in T3 and actually stuck with it. 

Street Fighter has had more games than any franchise besides MK/KOF and yet has changed the least in terms of story.  KOF actually kills off characters and doesn't have them return.  MK and IJ have real stories that have had effort put into them.   GG has literally hours of anime nonsense but at least it's something.

Meanwhile SFV didn't even ship with a story mode...shows how little Capcom cares about it.

People like what they like, but SF 'story' is even more of a joke than most FG stories are, and probably always will be.

10 hours ago, misterBee said:

SFV is the first SF game that even has some semblance of a plot beyond 'DARK HADOU IS DARK!  BISON IS A BAD GUY!', and it's barely there.  Ryu has been struggling with the dark hadou since 1999.

Lots of fighting games re-use the same characters, but SF basically hasn't moved forward story-wise in 30 years.

Ryu moved passed SnH in 1997.  Unfortunately the SF fanbase wants the cast of SF2 in every damn game.  So we've spent two decades on the period between SF2 snd SF3. Seriously look at the bitching that occured during SFV season 2. The irony is the new characters people bitch about now will be highly requested in few years.

One of the things I admired about Tekken was that plot moved use to move forward.... then Tekken 3 hit. Now we have Kazuya brought back from being tossed in a volcano and Tekken is has become like most fighting games. DoA's plot moves forward but it's nonsensical by even FG standards.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
3 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Ryu moved passed SnH in 1997.  Unfortunately the SF fanbase wants the cast of SF2 in every damn game.  So we've spent two decades on the period between SF2 snd SF3. Seriously look at the bitching that occured during SFV season 2. The irony is the new characters people bitch about now will be highly requested in few years.

I think KOF had the coolest system.

They added new characters to go along with new story arcs, removed characters that died from the roster, and brought back everybody in specific 'Dream Match' games.  

Well with the last KoF, the point was that everyone who did die is now alive again.

KoF also has a handfull of characters who are usually part of the mainstory.

The Main Team (Kyo Team 94-97,K Team 99-01, Ash Team 03-XIII, Shuei Team current arc), usually the main teams from the previous arcs, as well as Ioris Team, well Iori to be more specific and the Ikari Team.

The Ikaris are actually involved in every major plot, it is also speculated that the Ikaris took Rugal down in 95 and not the Kyo Team, they were in constant support for K's team during the NEST Arc and during the Ash Arc, they won one tournament, helped Ash during XI and were behind the scenes in XIII since they worked together with Adelheid, who keeped an eye on his Sister who organiced the tournament.

Also it was fun to see how Kyo was complaining that it is NO FUN to fight Ralf during every tournament, even Goro hits less hard than him.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Cipher said:

Well with the last KoF, the point was that everyone who did die is now alive again.

KoF also has a handfull of characters who are usually part of the mainstory.

The Main Team (Kyo Team 94-97,K Team 99-01, Ash Team 03-XIII, Shuei Team current arc), usually the main teams from the previous arcs, as well as Ioris Team, well Iori to be more specific and the Ikari Team.

The Ikaris are actually involved in every major plot, it is also speculated that the Ikaris took Rugal down in 95 and not the Kyo Team, they were in constant support for K's team during the NEST Arc and during the Ash Arc, they won one tournament, helped Ash during XI and were behind the scenes in XIII since they worked together with Adelheid, who keeped an eye on his Sister who organiced the tournament.

Also it was fun to see how Kyo was complaining that it is NO FUN to fight Ralf during every tournament, even Goro hits less hard than him.

I remember reading somewhere that the Fatal Fury team may have been finalists in most of the earlier tournaments. 

And, I think there was some retcon in 01 where it was K' and Kula who whacked Igniz, rather than K', Iori, and Kyo (and others involved in the tournament). 

In 95, it would make sense for Ikari (specifically Heidern) to have had some involvement in taking down Omega Rugal. It was also shown that Kyo had gotten lucky because Omega Rugal choked on the Orochi power and exploded (because he wasn't even part of that bloodline anyway). 

I really hope Geese, Luong, and Blue Mary make it back this time around. Although, Geese and Luong seem somewhat likely. 

Geese and Blue Mary had always been my go-to characters, aside from a few others such as Mai (EX Mai in particular as far as 98 goes). 

So since I currently wait for FFXIV to have it's servers back on, time to write my rant about SFs Story and how to fix it.

So I repeat myself for the 10000th time now, SFs Story and even Lore is an inconsistent mess, that gets completly changed and retconned every other week. There is little to no consistency in this entire god damn world . Characters run in circles for decades without any sort of growth, they recycle the one story they have "hunga bunga Bison is evil, unga dunga hobbo man stop evil man!"

I remember that all the promotional material for SFIV was declared non-canon after the game came out, heck even Juris OVA got demmed "inaccurate" like 1 week after SSFIV came out. But at least they didn't non-canonice that and at least there were interaction refering to the OVA, unlike SFIVs OVAs THAT WERE NEVER MENTIONED EVEN ONCE!!!!

And don't get me started on the mess that is SFVs Arcade Mode or their entire Storymode, WHERE DAYS AFTER IT CAME OUT, IT WAS DECLARED INACCURATE!!!

As a Writer who reworked his world multiple times, till he was satisfied, I can somewhat understand, HOWEVER, I never publicied anything before I was satisfied. The current version I try to get published is the result of working on it for way to long.

So after that, how would I fix Capcoms Story?

Spoiler

First of all I would make it consitent. The Main Cast is important and I'm not allowed to retconn EVERYTHING! for every new game.

We need to first establishes the rules this world runs on, so it was mentioned that KI is basically everything in this world (for how much that is worth now, knowing Capcom they probably change it to Monster Energy Power in about a week from now). Psycho Power, Soul Power, Satsui No Hado, all the same thing, it's all KI. An explanation of how KI works, how it functions and how the Satsui No Hado makes you a murder machine (that still loves dogs in Akumas case) thats close to an animal.

Explain how Shadaloo came to be, what it's actual goals are and why this organisation is important.

Do the same for Gills Fanclub.

Establish all the important characters and build the Storys (yes multiple) around said characters.

You can have multiple ones running alongside each other that may something cross each other, but don't influence one another big time.

For example, lets say you have the 3 following Storys:
Satsui No Hado, focuses on Ryu and Akuma in the grand scheme, has basically Ryu travel the world to understand the Hado and learn more about fighting in general, this could be used as a realy basic but yet great setup for a Story that is full of world building and that can also cover a varierty of characters. Ryu can meat the entire cast and have fights and discussions with them, maybe even train with them to better himself and learn more about these characters and their world. That would also be a way to build this boring one dimensional piece of white cloth into something more. Ken can serve as his regular occuring Rivals (Rival Ken wants to battle! He sends out SHORYUKEN!!!)

Ryu and his nature isn't made for a cinematic Story with a deep plot, but he is a great way to show off your world and meet a lot of the cast. His Story wouldn't be important in the Grand Scheme, but he would be relevant and have a very good place for the SF World and Story as a whole.

The next one would be the Shadaloo Ops. You have basically Chun-Li and Nash (Later Chun,Guile and Cammy) investigating Shadaloo. They find out more about this organication and what it is actually all about. These would be your main characters for the Story troughout SF Alpha-V. I explain about this more in the Story Rewritte. This Story is mainly for the great scheme of things. 

The last would be the Gill Fanclub one, the one that is SF3 and after. It is about Alex and his discovery of who he actually is. SF3s Story just plays out, I think it's a decent enough Story that just needs a propper write up. 

Alright time for the Story write up.

We start with Street Fighter 1.

The Story of SF1 plays out the same way it did in the game. It follows Ryu during the tournament and ends with him losing to Sagat in the finals. In a moment of rage, Ryu Wakeup Shoryukens Sagat like the Scrub he is and is declared Winner! It is important to show that Sagat was a Sportsman and gave Ryu a hand, cause he actually enjoyed the fight.

After Ryu Wins and walks away, Sagat is taken care of by Medics, Shadaloo Medics, Bison will stand in the Background in the Shadows and give a smug grin.

This Arc is mainly used for world building, the rules of the world have to be established here and it serves as setup for Ryus own Story.

For the Arcade Mode of this Story Arc, you can have everyone fight each other, with Ryu as final Boss (Sagat in Ryus case). They all end up defeated after their battle with Ryu, even if they win. Sagats and Ryus Arcade Route would end in the ending mentioned above. Ryu Wakeup Shoryukens and walks away.

We then head over to Alpha.

Alpha is one Story and it starts with Chun-Li and Nash investigating Shadaloo. Guile gets briefly mentioned in the beginning by Nash but isn't important for now. During their investigations, they find out that Shadaloo is strongly involved in the criminal underworld, weapon deals, drug dealing, human traffic, they have to finance themself somehow. Trough an informant, they find out about a base Shadaloo has near the russian-chinese border. So Chun and Nash move their arses over there to investigate. They do find an old base, with some old documents that give more hints towards chinas southeast area or more specific Hong Kong. As they are about to leave the base, they get attacked by Shadaloos Elite Troops,2 of the Dolls (just pick 2 at random). They fend them off and the Dolls retreat, dropping some of their gear in the process. Nash pockets that stuff right away to analyse it later. 

Now as they investigate in Hong Kong, they visit an noodle restaurant, cause someone is willing to help them to get informations on Shadaloo. You could insert both Fei Long, as well as Gen here. I think Gen would fit better, seeing how he was supposed to have connections to the underworld. Anyway, they get the informations and on their way out of the City, they get attacked by Shadaloo again. This time it's Birdie with a Squad of Agents. Birdie being Birdie loses and runs as fast as he can, while all the Agents, but one retreat with him. They interrogate the Agent and before he manages it to bite the poison pill in his mouth, he spits out the wherabouts of their leader.

So they're off to Taiwan, where Bison currently is. On their arrival, they do find a Shadaloo base and Bison is there. He casualy mentions that he was just here to check research results of something worthless (refering to Ryu and the Satsui no Hado here, cutting the connection before Ryu gets dragged into the bigger Story). As they try to arrest him, he just laughs it off and lets them fight his Killer Bee instead. While Bison Moonwalks out of the base, Cammy takes both Chun and Nash on. However they can't realy do much against her, since she is Psycho Powerd and completly out of their league. They both get wounded, but Cammy gets retreat orders before she can do more damage. Nash and Chun realize at this is bigger than they thought and that they need reinforcements (and a doctor). This is where Guile joins in.

A month passes, where they gather informations, recover and try to find out, where Bison is and what they can do against him. They do find hints towards Italy, Venice to be precise, a Fortune Teller there might have valuable informations. So they travel to Italy and meet up with Rose. Rose explains what she knows about Bison, what his Psycho Power most likely is and what he plans to do. He is working to ascend to the status of a god at this point, with a device called the Psycho Drive. This Device also most likely boosts his Dolls currently, especially their leader. Nash and Chun understand at that point, why they couldn't do anything at that point.

Rose agrees to help them, since she can put an end to Bison, they did learn under the same Master. But before they can go and get a grip on Bison they need more intel. While Guile heads back to MUIRCA!!! to gather more intel, together with Nash. Chun and Rose travel to India, since there is someone whos wisdome and abilitys might come in handy. 

As they arrive at India and Dhalsims village, they find the Yoga Master doing his usual Guru stuff. What they also find is a knocked out Cammy. Dhalsim agrees to help Chun and Rose under the condition that they leave that girl alone. He did break Bisons control over her and declares her innocent for everything she did. Chun trys to argure but Rose just stops her and tells her that Dhalsim is smarter than her and she should listen to him. (or in short, shut up you stupid bitch! There are things more important).
Rose does sense something odd with that girl tho.

So Dhalsim tells them what he knows and with his info Rose just says that she knows what they have to do. If Bisons machine gets destroyed, the Psycho Power will overload and destroy him too. Shortly after they get call from Nash and Guile, they found out where Shadaloos mainbase is. In Taiwan behind some waterfalls, next to a statue (the one from the Sagat stages)

So they group up, discuss their plan and decide what to do. Nash,Chun and Rose would take on Bison, while Guile would sabotage the Psycho Drive.

So they do exactly that, as they arrive at the Shadaloo Base, Bison laughs at them again and sends his Dolls after them. However they don't get to fight them, cause their old leader Cammy comes in too. She holds a speach about freedome and what an arse Bison is and that she knows what to do. So Cammy takes on the Dolls alone, while Chun,Nash and Rose take on Bison, who is visibly pissed off.

The fight goes as bad as expected, the only one who can even touch Bison is Rose and she wounds him several times, not enough to down him. As they hear a Helicopter, Nash starts to get into a real good mood, as this are his reinforcements he organized from the military. But the Chopper doesn't fire at Bison, it fires at Chun and Nash, both narely manage it to dodge the first salvo. Bison laughs at them again, calling them fools and if they realy thought they would hold any cards in this game. Now Bison and Rose are the ones fighting each other, while Nash and Chun try to not die to the Chopper. They come up with a risky and stupid plan to take the Chopper down, basically doing a fusion of the Sonic Boom and the Kikoken to shot him down. They do just that and snag it out of the air.  They did start to celebrate to early, cause the Chopper managed it to send off one last Salvo. Hitting Nash. The Chopper crashes, as Nash holds his wound. Seeing the blood on his hand and his vision getting blurry, he loses conciousness and falls down the cliff.  Completly in shock Chun stands at the edge of the cliff and looks how Nash falls into the Water and disappears. At the same time, Bison managed it to hit Rose badly and knock her out, now with his Gaze on the last one standing (appart from the Traitor fighting his other Bodyguards). He slowly walks up to her, grabs her at her throat, lifts her up and puts a last big grin up. Before a explosion happens. His gaze wanders over to his base. He immedietly lets go off Chun and grabs his head. He starts to scream loud and maniacly as his Body slowly starts to disintegrate. Just yelling "This ain't over!" before disappearing. Shortly after the Dolls collapse and after them Cammy does too.

Guile arrives at the scene and just has one question "where is Nash?" 

That would end Alphas Story.

The Arcade Routes for every character would be what they do during that time and they would all end with a corresponding Rival. 

Chun,Nash and Rose would all have Bison as final Boss and their endings would be what they did after Bison was defeated.

For Guiles ending, he fights Nash, as his Route will all be just a dream he wakes up from. He has Nashs Dogtags hanging on a Photo with his friend and mourns a short moment, before going back to sleep.

Street Fighter 2:

The Big 2.

Street Fighter 2s Story is largly unchanged from the game.

Most of the Story for this involves introducing the characters and how the tournament will roll out.

Ryu joins to get better at Martial Arts, he gets a rematch with Sagat after the tournament. He doesn't reach the finals.

Ken joins for fun, he gets to fight Ryu. Possible Finalist.

Chun joins cause she heard, this is a Shadaloo tournament. She is present during Bisons fight at the end, but doesn't fight him herself, she is busy with Vega

Guile joins for the same reasons as Chun, is also present during Bisons fight at the end, but he is busy fighting Balrog and yelling at Bison.

Hona joins to spread the sumo, he gets knocked out early

Dhalsim joins for reasons, he drops out after his second fight and has philosophical talk with Ryu and later Cammy.

Zangief is there to promote wrestling, russia and do the cossack dance, he gets knocked out early against Ryu.

Vega doesn't participate, he is mainly in the shadows and tries to assasinate both Chun and Cammy and fails both times.

Balrog is Bisons new Bodyguard, he punches stuff and is loud. Doesn't participate.

Sagat is the official final fight of this tournament. He loses to the finalist.

Fei Long is there to remind people that Bruce Lee is awesome and you should watch more of his movies. Gets knocked out late in the tournament.

T.Hawk wants his land back and wants to knock Sagat out. Loses late in the tournament.

Dee Jay exists.

Cammy is now a member of the MI-6, her Arcade Mode explains how she ended up there. She has a philosophical discussion with Dhalsim during the tournament. Possible Finalist.

The entire Story works out like your standard tournament arc, with character interactions after and between the fights. SF2 mainly works to build up the characters.

The Finale is after Sagat was beaten by the finalist. After Sagat lost, he slammed his fist into the ground out of anger, BUT! shortly after he realized that he lacks something, Power isn't what he lacks. He stands up and gives the finalist the hand, congratulating them. He then proceeds to tell them, that there the organizer of the tournament wished to fight against the finalist.

So the finalist makes his way to the SF2 Bison Stage, which is placed on the top of a hill, near Sagats fight. As it turns out, it's a trap, Bison is back and his plan was this time more stupid. He wanted to lure someone out, by gathering a bucnh of strong fighter and beat the finalist in a fair 3v1!

Note this Bison is very weak compared to the other versions, he is barely stronger than Sagat this time, duo to this body being made in only a few days. So the finalist can beat him in a 1v1.

In order to establish this 1v1, both Chun-Li and Guile charge up the hill to help, after they got notified that Shadaloo Flyer were spotted parking behind the temple.

While Chun and Guile take care of Vega and Balrog, the finalist takes care of Bison, who loses. Bisons Henchman retreated after his defeat and he tried to do so too. One smokebomb later, Bison flew away in one of the Shadaloo Flyer in a very slabstick "see you later loser!" fashion.

Again SF2 should be mainly used for character development. Have all the returning characters be a bit more mature.

Cammy should have amnesia, a slight one and she should have interactions with Bison in order to turn into who she was in SFIV (probably her best version personality wise)

Ryu and Sagat get a moment after the tournament, where Sagat says that he slwoly understands what he lacks and that he will find the answer, by fighting a lot of people with different believes, starting with Hobboman. This fight takes place in the windy grass Stage.

Arcade Mode is basically just everyone fighting with their Rival as Boss, Bison as secret Boss and regular Boss for the possible Finalists.

Street Fighter IV:

So first of all, the Juri OVA.

The Juri OVA takes place before the main story and roughly plays out the same. As a added note, at the end Juri mentions that the eye is acting up, using it the whole time will greatly decrese it's efficency. So Juri fights 90% of the time "fair" and 10% of the time with the eye powerd up.

Having to use that eye sparringly makes it more consistent, since she was overusing it quiet a lot. Juri even without eye is pretty strong and skilled tho. Would rate her around Chun level. Probably a bit higher.

So next off, the other fish in the room Decapreo. Waste of a business opportunity, she could have been great, but Capcom was Capcom again.

So Decapre basically breaks out of the Capsule she was stuck in like in her Arcade Intro, she then wents on a Rampage and regulary switches between her actual personality, where is she is hella confused where she is and what the hell is happening and the rampaging animal. Actually have her Rival Fight with Cammy start with her acting normal and talking with her, before she gets a headache and goes berserk again.

The last thing are 3 Rival Fights. Cammys, Chuns vs Juri and Guiles vs Bison

You can already establish Juri having a certain softspot for Cammy, their fight ends in a draw. Juri tells Cammy where the other Dolls are and then Michael Jacksons the shit out of there.

Chun vs Juri ends with Juri winning, she taunts her a bit then walks off and a bit later runs into Cammy.

Guile vs Bison has Bison going Wesker "7 Minutes, 7 minutes is all I can spare to play with you" Bison plays a bit with Guile and then goes back into his own galaxy playing with Seth.

For the Story itself, it plays out largly the same as the game.

So the point is to organice a conclusion.

The people who were at the SIN Facility all fought a Seth, but not THE Seth. THE Seth was defeated by Bison and finished off by Juri.

Everyone who made it to the facility did fight a Seth, since there were 30 of these bodys I think.

So the people who did make it to the Facility are: Chun,Guile,Able, Cammy, Bison, Juri, Balrog, Guy, Decapre, Vega and oddly enough Zangief.

How did Zangief even get there? Either by accident or he can read a map.

Anyway, Chun,Guile and Able infiltrate the base, fight their Seth, gather some datadisks and other stuff and then get out of there. Chun gets ambushed by Vega and locked into a room thats filling with Gas, so Guile and Able have to save her there. In the end they look over the burning facility.

Cammy is in there too, for the same reasons, but she saw someone who looks like Decapre and it was Decapre. Decapres Arcade Ending plays out.

Balrog finds Ed and gets him out of there, Ed being now his son, making Balrog the best Dad in SF

Vega retrifed SINs research data, ambushed Chun and then made it out of there.

Guy I forgott why he was there, I just remember that he threated Bison with something or else he would slice his Flyer into pieces.

Zangief beats a Seth and takes photos with him.... he might be the canon winner of this tournament. Yeah thats ok for the Story.

Bison confronts Seth, beats the everliving shit out of him and then leaves the dead Seth behind, well Seth wasn't dead Juri found him mocked him and then killed him.

Overall, SFIV Story ain't bad, just putting it into a fixed line and putting everyone who didn't make it to the SIN Facility (and Zangief) into Substorys, that end with their Rival Fights. (and Seth in Zangiefs case) So basically Arcade Routes.

And now the Elephant in the Room, Street Fighter V:
God, burn the Story Mode. And all the Arcade Routes!!

First of all, remove Ryu completly from the Main Story.

Have it all about Chun,Guile, Cammy and Nash.

Second of all, cut Necalli out.

Take away weight from Karin and have Chun and Guile do more and for the love of God, have Nash and Guile interact. The moment Guile sees Nash he should start to talk like an idiot "It-it is you, no it cannot be you, but it is you, Nash!" followed by  brohug.png

This entire Storymode should have been Nash and Guile Super Sonic Boom Bros, jumping on Bison Gumbas. But nope.

After removing every Ryu part, all of Necalli and cutting down on Karin.

We are left with the pieces that have to be collected, the thing with Rashids friend and Cammy being an idiot for 60 minutes straight.

First of all, the thing with the pieces is intel Byron finds out, he relays it to Guile, who shares it with Chun,Cammy and Nash, they then start to form a plan how they can get these pieces efficiently. After Cammy pulled one out of her ass, cause we have to keep that in.

They split up and try to get them. Instead of Dhalsim will Guile get the piece from Alex, who will also mistake him for a mugger.

Chun-Li arrives at New York City...... uh I mean Metro City yes-yes and gets her ass kicked by Bison again. Nash yeeets in to safe her,instead of Cammy. So this was a Testrun for the Moons, which means that the Psycho Power is boosted. He casualy fends of Nash and Chun, after that Bison tips his Fedora, because it's nothing personal and goes back to Brasil. 

Cammy also notices the influence of the Moon, but since she cannot use her power, she just writes it off as her leg being itchy.

So now we have Cammy in Brasil, she tells FANG to go fuck off and then runs into Decapre, who is currently crazy cause there is a scary metal ball in the sky. After Cammy calms her down by performing a fusion dance between her sisters face and the ground. She starts to tend to her. Now the Brasilian Cops show up to take in whoever causes trouble. Cammy using the braincells she would normaly has and says she's the law, cause she's british, with the MI-6 and this was in one timeline a british colonny once. So the Cops have a short discussion, Peter is the resonable and says they should look for other weird individuals, his two colleagues are more like "we want to put that giant booty over there into jail!" Now you get to play as Peter and beat his two Colleagus up, cause he is the rank highest and no one will question his methodes. Cammy will now wander a bit around, before Juri comes around in her magic bike and picks her up. Yes Cammy doesn't thrust her, but she has no better choice at this point. So Juri drives in the matter of an hour to england, where stalkerman Vega still confronts them. Cammy still loses, cause she has no all of her braincells together and Juri yells at Vega to keep his hands of her gf.

Decapre will now be left with the MI-6 and Cammy gets intel that Bison wants to power up his Superweapon anyway and the Keys were a useless plotpoint. So the dynamic duo writes on their magic bike to the Shadaloo Base, while Guile steals a Chopper and talks with Nash and Chun about their past exploits.

They unite at the Shadaloo Bases Landing base, cause landing on a giant open field is not stupid, with the dynamic duo. Chun and Juri have a short bitchfight and then get interrupted by 9 girls in skinthight Leotards. One armed with a gun and one with a Megaphone.

So Cammy and Juri take care of the Dolls and any Shadaloo Reinforcements, while the other 3 head into the Base to take on Bison.

Rashid is also there on his own terms and he takes care of FANG, he powers down the Moon and still gets jumped on by FANG. FANG still gets tackled down by Laptopgirl, but this time doesn't appear again for the rest of the Story. 

Bison being angry that his stuff doesn't work, starts to fight Guile and Nash, while Chun is busy stuffing a childs head between her massive tits.

After the girl got evacuated, she joins the time.

So the time has been going badly but Nash knows what to do. He tells his friends his last good-bye. He attacks Bison, sucks up a massive amount of energy and blows himself up.

Bison is visibly damaged and hurt from the attack, but still standing. You can now choose to either fight him with Chun or Guile. This would just give an alternate ending cutscene, but both deserve to take him down, so the player can choose.

Bison gets defeated by one of them and disappears like he did in SFV. Uncertanty if he is dead settles in, but their thonking gets interrupted by an exploding base. They yeet out of the base, reunite with the dynamic duo and fly out of there.

After finishing the Story, two Substorys get unlocked.

The first is Ryu and Necalli, takes place during the Story.

The second is about Karin, where she holds a tournament after the Storymode. Standard stuff, just character interactions and world building.

The Arcade Modes, are either set in the tournament of Karin or during the Main Story. Chun,Nash and Guile get Bison as final Boss.

Cammy and Juri get Vega. The rest gets their their own rival.

I lost interest halfway trough, maybe it's noticeable.

I never actually heard about the Ikari Warriors role in KOF 95. All I know is Team Japan defeated Saisyu and pushed Omega Rugal to the point where he overloaded. That's what happened in the Manga as well. 

I think the only boss the Ikari team ever defeated was Adelheid. Curious to see who'll be the main antagonist in 15.

Edited by Doctrine_Dark