Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

10 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

then i got in a car crash and F’d up my neck

Lol, thinking about the timeline and this wasn't when i rear-ended someone on the highway in the middle of a winter storm.... it was when i was driving my jeep with the top down, going 90 kmh, and a bird shat on my face and i fucked up neck as i was shaking my head violently trying to get it off

Edited by Mattatsu
2 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

it was when i was driving my jeep with the top down, going 90 kmh, and a bird shat on my face and i fucked up neck as i was shaking my head violently trying to get it off

I don’t know to laugh at you or feel for you. Cause that is hilariously sad. 

also, my execution is roughly 1000x better today. Maybe I just had a ton of rust 

3 hours ago, KingTubb said:

I don’t know to laugh at you or feel for you. Cause that is hilariously sad. 

also, my execution is roughly 1000x better today. Maybe I just had a ton of rust 

I haven't played FGs in a while and came back on SFV for some sets with a friend and was consistently flash kicking Nash's booms, Gouki's EX air fireballs and red fireballs. You got the execution boost, I got the random-ass reaction boost. Still can't block an overhead though... Ken B.MK has me free since before I was born.

YgY4PKw.png

More SF online stuff

from left to right

Hot Chunli & Sir Cody (Flamed Enhance attacks) and Chunli has flip kick.

Rampage or Riot version of Ryu (This is not Kage and there is also a separate Evil Ryu character)

- Has a Super Tatsumaki that moves forward unlike the Ryu used in Zero/Alpha

- Shin SRK as default SRK

- Has a Super SRK starts with a Punch forward

Master Ken Basically Just Ken with SFV Tatsu and VTrigger1

Nightmare Mech Akuma - Can shoot Hadouken with a single palm very similar to Oni

Cyborg Seth - Has a chest canon like Maxima in KOF

Combat Guile - Uses Bow and Arrows, Can throw grenades

Wolf King Zangief - Has SFV VTrigger1

Ken's bike mini game an obvious homage to the meme of Ryo Sakazaki in AOF

I must use HaohShokoken

8 hours ago, Dayaan said:

In honour of @Mattatsu's confession, I'll also fess up to the fact that I nearly drowned in cow shit once. Literally.

Who's next? Because I have a long list of stories like this if everyone else is too chicken...

I got tons of shit stories to tell.

Like how some fucking pigeon hit me 3 times in 3 different days outside of my old college. Once on the neck, twice on the head. Every time I got to that gate, I got sniped.

Had to move out at some point man, you can't live in fear of this kinda shit:

spacer.png

Man the more I try to understand sf5 the more things just don't make sense to me.

Especially characters like guile and even characters like alex.

How do you Add a character like Honda and a character like sagat?

One has to play SF and SF5 and the other just plays SF5, 

I don't think there's a single memorable match of SF5 for me like there are for SF4 and 3. And that's because almost everything is robbery, even comebacks from pixel is robbery, either because the person on pixel can't die from chip anyway or because they V trigger comeback into a shimmy or some 50/50 and then win.

I really hope for season 5 they just straight up either buff all the mid to low tier characters or the mechanic they add is actually game changing and not just another option like super selection.

3 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

You really going to say that and not provide anymore details?

I was walking the motorbike to the mechanic in Pakistan when I was around 10, and evidently the brown puddle in front of me was not a random, shallow sheet of muddy water, but it was a hole. Filled with cow shit. I kid you not when I say that it was all I could do to keep my nose above that shit. Luckily, these things don't panic me, just startle me, so I slowly walked to the edge and pulled myself out. Bike fell over, but thank god it didn't fall into the shithole with me. I would have died; it was too heavy to lift myself.

Not completely related to fighting games, but I’ve realized what compels me the most about some single player games is finding the most efficient/easiest way to beat a game, document it, and modify it through a few play throughs until it’s solid. This is a large reason why I kept coming back to Doom Eternal (determine best upgrade paths, and understanding the waves of every arena and building a strategy around that, etc).

I’m now on my third playthrough of Zelda 1 (NES) and love this shit. I think I’ve pretty much nailed the most efficient route in the game if you’re trying to 100% it.

I think this is why some games like Uncharted and Spider-Man (PS4) while fun, leave me with little to do afterwards... The story is either very linear and fighting moments are fairly generic. In the case of Spider-Man, the side missions are either randomized, or clearly shown on your map, so figuring out the quickest route to the next mission is (IMO) too easily handed to you.

maybe this is why my favourite part of fighting games (besides playing you guys) is labbing a new character and trying to play a few matches to solidify what I labbed, and re-work my strategy if needed. I seem to lose interest in a character when I feel like I them mostly figured out...  I used to think it was because that’s when you can’t excuse poor performance on learning a new character, and only yourself; and while that may be part of it - seeing what attracts me the most to any video game, makes it obvious to me that figuring out a new character is what really gets me booting up the game.

I think this is what I liked the most about playing bass as well, tbh, figuring my out the best way to play a song, and then play it solidly and move on to the next.

Edited by Mattatsu
11 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

I was walking the motorbike to the mechanic in Pakistan when I was around 10, and evidently the brown puddle in front of me was not a random, shallow sheet of muddy water, but it was a hole. Filled with cow shit. I kid you not when I say that it was all I could do to keep my nose above that shit. Luckily, these things don't panic me, just startle me, so I slowly walked to the edge and pulled myself out. Bike fell over, but thank god it didn't fall into the shithole with me. I would have died; it was too heavy to lift myself.

Holy shit! Glad you made it out.

Edited by Mattatsu
On 12/22/2020 at 5:50 AM, KingTubb said:

I just haven't had the drive to play much FGs lately and it's seriously starting to show. 

Fighting games are gay anyway. I main Persona 5 now.

22 hours ago, KingTubb said:

The story 

Pertho is suck a fucking snowflake. Look I get the whole "woooweeezooowe a boy got to smash an older lady" gymnastics guys do but it's still pedophilia. the fact that Pertho wanted to die on that hill is fucking astronomically unconscionable. And the fact that Pertho couldn't even argue a legit rebuttal because his daughter was used in a hypothetical is peak insanity. How the fuck was this nigga in academia and willing to pull shit like this with his fucking bros!?!?! I knew Perth was fucking sus because of all the bellyaching he was doing about Benny boi but this is just pathetic. I'm removing my Pertho cape. 

I'm a Frost Simp again.

10 minutes ago, TWINBLADES_SRK said:

Pertho is suck a fucking snowflake. Look I get the whole "woooweeezooowe a boy got to smash an older lady" gymnastics guys do but it's still pedophilia. the fact that Pertho wanted to die on that hill is fucking astronomically unconscionable. And the fact that Pertho couldn't even argue a legit rebuttal because his daughter was used in a hypothetical is peak insanity. How the fuck was this nigga in academia and willing to pull shit like this with his fucking bros!?!?! I knew Perth was fucking sus because of all the bellyaching he was doing about Benny boi but this is just pathetic. I'm removing my Pertho cape. 

First of all, why are we posting in this board right now? Every last one of us.

Because Preppy, like a whole bitch, brought up Pertho's family to an unrelated argument based on past, personal spite and all hell broke loose from there.

So every last person that moved here KNOWS that the one button you shouldn't push with Pertho ever, is his family.

Let's ignore that putting someone's family on random arguments is straight up a no go anywhere. No matter where in the world, shit gets heated fast when family gets involved. That's the quickest way to make beef personal no matter where you go.

What happened was exactly that. The whole argument is stupid and literally everyone was right on a technical basis. I made sure to tell Perth that. Straight up. One of the worst hills to ever die on. The semantics of pedophilia are irrelevant and we all know the linguistic weight of that word.

Now, as for said "hypothetical", which it wasn't btw, you probably didn't read it to begin with, it doesn't matter. You do not bring family members into unrelated discussions. Period. Especially when we know about Pertho's history.

19 minutes ago, TWINBLADES_SRK said:

I'm a Frost Simp again.

You always were, don't even pretend otherwise. If he tells you to jump, you won't even ask how high, you'll jump and ask "Did I do good enough, daddy?"

1 minute ago, Skort said:

What the fuck did I just read Twin ?

Spoiler

King spoilerd a post he made detailing a fallout that Pertho had with the discord community that he went to after the the drama from SRK. They were talking about an issue involving pedophilia and Perth tried to pull 'it's different when it's Older Female>Male than Older Male>Female". That's when they brought up about how would he feel if something like this happened to his daughter and would he defend it. He got in his feelings and left in a huff. 

If you're wondering who Benny Boi is that's Frost from SRK. He's the absolute worst Cody main in SFV and literally losses to me every time but he's my ninja so I ride with him. Like 2 years ago Pertho got booty blasted over a joke Frost made and basically built a fucking defamation campaign against him hoping the wool would be pulled over our eyes about Frost. It was fucking stupid because I knew Frost was a good dude. That's when the cracks started to show for me.

It's basically useless drama but SRK drama none the less.

Frost if you see this post I take back nothing I said....nothing 😉

1 minute ago, Volt said:

First of all, why are we posting in this board right now? Every last one of us.

Because Preppy, like a whole bitch, brought up Pertho's family to an unrelated argument based on past, personal spite and all hell broke loose from there.

So every last person that moved here KNOWS that the one button you shouldn't push with Pertho ever, is his family.

Let's ignore that putting someone's family on random arguments is straight up a no go anywhere. No matter where in the world, shit gets heated fast when family gets involved. That's the quickest way to make beef personal no matter where you go.

What happened was exactly that. The whole argument is stupid and literally everyone was right on a technical basis. I made sure to tell Perth that. Straight up. One of the worst hills to ever die on. The semantics of pedophilia are irrelevant and we all know the linguistic weight of that word.

Now, as for said "hypothetical", which it wasn't btw, you probably didn't read it to begin with, it doesn't matter. You do not bring family members into unrelated discussions. Period. Especially when we know about Pertho's history.

spacer.png

NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T BRING MY FAMILY INTO A SHITY DEFESNE OF PEDOHILLIA TO HELP PROVE A POINT I'M GONNA GET MAD AND LEAVE MUH DISCORD

Arrest yourself Volt

11 minutes ago, TWINBLADES_SRK said:

and basically built a fucking defamation campaign against him hoping the wool would be pulled over our eyes about Frost.

You better bring some receipts for that claim.

10 minutes ago, TWINBLADES_SRK said:

Arrest yourself Volt

825f2d2de05544b689a33454416f20d0c6c7db16

For what? Not openly coming out as a bootlicker like you?

Shit argument aside, and no, I don't expect a simpleton that can't read like you to understand linguistics, it was in nobody's place to bring family up.

Some things are just not supposed to be used in petty internet arguments. Period.

Niggas should grow a thicker skin.

If you cant handle some little flame from time to time, then the internet is not the place for you, just saying.

Saying that.

Bringing family when talking to other people is a dick move.

If you have a problem with someone it is with him/her, not with the family.

Also

Niggas also need to differentiate Pedophilia from Ephebophilia.

They are not the same.

In fact, the hilarios thing is most countries have the consent age around the ephebophilia range.

Hell, even most states on USA do as well.

Edited by Hecatom

Dang everyone moved over here for him and he bounced? lol

I think I can see what Perth was trying to say, but like heat bought up there's a difference it just gets lumped together because it's pretty much all illegal. And why I completely understand someone looking at someone 16-19 and thinking they are hot or are going to be attractive one day, being sexual attracted to that is a thin line and as a grown man or woman especially one growing up in places where it's not the norm you should check yourself ASAP.

I've been in more than a few situations in my time where I've been hit on or some "kid" that just wanted to hook up and have some sort of what appeared to be stability and "maturity" in there life. And while they had the body and face of a 23 year old it's pretty clear that they are immature after  more than 5 mins of talking....and that's coming from a man child lol.

With that said whoever was trying to use his kid as an example of "how it's wrong" I'm assuming, but when you bring peoples family into stuff the dynamics of debates, trash talk and other stuff change and it automatically becomes mad personal.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Cipher said:

In hinsight, maybe I should have been serious and become a Mod here.

You'd go on a banning spree every time anyone mentioned SFV. No thanks. 🤣

1 minute ago, TheDarkPhoenix said:

I think I can see what Perth was trying to say, but like heat bought up there's a difference it just gets lumped together because it's pretty much all illegal. And why I completely understand someone looking at someone 16-19 and thinking they are hot or are going to be attractive one day, being sexual attracted to that is a thin line and as a grown man or woman especially one growing up in places where it's not the norm you should check yourself ASAP.

From what I read, it's not even that he supported that kind of thing.

It was more like "Don't call that pedophilia because while diddling underaged teens is very bad, diddling literal kids is even worse and shouldn't be comparable."

Like, I get what he meant, and it makes sense because there are actual laws that differentiate pedophilia from ephebophili- fug it. That other bad word.

It's just such a stupid, stupid hill to die on that seriously, who the fuck even cares? Underage = pedo shit. That's the widely used term for the average people and what everyone means when they mention it.

2 minutes ago, HeavensCloud said:

Does this mean we can all go back to SRK?😉

Bro you can't pay me to go back to those tiny ass AVs.

Been wanting to use this one for years.

8 minutes ago, Volt said:

You'd go on a banning spree every time anyone mentioned SFV. No thanks. 🤣

From what I read, it's not even that he supported that kind of thing.

It was more like "Don't call that pedophilia because while diddling underaged teens is very bad, diddling literal kids is even worse and shouldn't be comparable."

Like, I get what he meant, and it makes sense because there are actual laws that differentiate pedophilia from ephebophili- fug it. That other bad word.

It's just such a stupid, stupid hill to die on that seriously, who the fuck even cares? Underage = pedo shit. That's the widely used term for the average people and what everyone means when they mention it.

Bro you can't pay me to go back to those tiny ass AVs.

Been wanting to use this one for years.

Fun fact.

Ephebophilia is very different to Pedophilia because is actually natural for people to be attracted to people between the ranges of it, hence most countries have the consent age around it.

For example, in your own country, the legal consent age is 14yo iirc.

It is biologically normal.

All of us are wired to notice the secondary sexual dymorphism, and find them attractive.

The reason why is frowned upon is due society norms, and that varies from culture to culture.

So no.

Ephebophilia is neither a bad word like pedo, neither is comparable to pedophilia.

Also, dunno why everything is lumped into the P umbrella, but Pedophilia is not the same as Pederast, atraction is not the same as acting on it.

Edited by Hecatom
11 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Fun fact.

Ephebophilia is very different to Pedophilia because is actually natural for people to be attracted to people between the ranges of it, hence most countries have the consent age around it.

For example, in your own country, the legal consent age is 14yo iirc.

It is biologically normal.

All of us are wired to notice the secondary sexual dymorphism, and find them attractive.

The reason why is frowned upon is due society norms, and that varies from culture to culture.

So no.

Ephebophilia is neither a bad word like pedo, neither is comparable to pedophilia.

Also, dunno why everything is lumped into the P umbrella, but Pedophilia is not the same as Pederast, atraction is not the same as acting on it.

I dunno man, it's very cut and dry for me.

Barring any potential Romeo and Juliet cases (where legally appliable), less than 18 is no good. Period.

Just now, Volt said:

I dunno man, it's very cut and dry for me.

Barring any potential Romeo and Juliet cases (where legally appliable), less than 18 is no good. Period.

Yeah, but that is learned, not bilogical.

You put the end based on stuff theat is tied to stuff you learned in your enviroment.

Hence it is common that people get hussled because the girl they met at a club was a minor and they didnt knew because they cant tell.

This of course varies from people to people and from country to country.

You can have 14 girls looking like they are over 18, and have 21 something girls looking like they are 16.

7 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Hence it is common that people get hussled because the girl they met at a club was a minor and they didnt knew because they cant tell.

This of course varies from people to people and from country to country.

You can have 14 girls looking like they are over 18, and have 21 something girls looking like they are 16.

Yeah, jailbait is a different thing, of course. It's not like you're gunning for these teens knowing they're underage.

23 minutes ago, Volt said:

Yeah, jailbait is a different thing, of course. It's not like you're gunning for these teens knowing they're underage.

Yeah, but that is the point.

Mostly in specific cases you can tell the difference. 

If the country has a lot of neoteny going on and the culture favors it, then you can easily be fucked, since you cant tell the difference most of the times, since like i said you have a lot of jailbait and reverse jailbait around. 

There is a reason why Yellow Fever is so prevalent for most not asian people, lol

Edited by Hecatom

It's pretty natural to look at developed body and think it's attractive.

That body might be attached to a 16 year old or a 30 year old.

It's how you behave or respond once you have all the info that makes or breaks things.

I'm a grown man and can look recognize and see a hot 16 year old, acknowledge and not want to have anything to do at all sexually with the teen. So many things turn my stomach even thinking about that, beyond just the physical aspect of it.

The thing is people want to dance around that, like "oh I said this 17 old is hot" I'm a terrible person. Nah your a terrible person if you out preying on young teens sexually as a adult.

We not there yet though, especially in america, too many weirdo's and actual people preying on teens and pedophiles.