Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

I got in hot water at SRK for posting it in VGG. Everyone told me it's a lounge thing🤷‍♀️

Just tryna provide some good tunes. 

We should ask Bee to put a poll feature on here, figure out where people want it. Not gonna @ him cause that dude is working his fingers to the bone improving this place already, and it's much appreciated 

18 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Trying to get this bike ride in with my daughter. Haven't ridden together since she broke her arm.

LETS GET IT BOYS.

Let's get you more pumped up with today's metal history lesson

34 years ago, Slayer released 🤘 REIGN IN BLOOD 🤘 . This album changed thrash and death metal forever. After two successful albums, for some reason they managed to score a deal with Def Jam, which was the world’s biggest rap label, and had major-label distribution, home to artists like LL Cool J, Run DMC and the Beastie Boys.

rick-rubin-slayer-beasties-run-dmc-1980s

The first metal band on a rap label. The problem? The president of the label had a problem with one of the songs that mentions Nazi physician Josef Mengele, the angel of death. They were asked to removed the song. Slayer found a new rising label, and they became even bigger than ever.

So now you are ready to go riding down a hill on your bike while lalaing Angel of Death 🤘😈😈

13 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Apparently my daughter has to practice her ballet.

SMH this 3 year old's make believe schedule is ridiculous. Playing second fiddle to a rehearsal for The Nutcracker.

😩

MAde it fun by putting a metal version of the nutcracker theme

27 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Let's get you more pumped up with today's metal history lesson

34 years ago, Slayer released 🤘 REIGN IN BLOOD 🤘 . This album changed thrash and death metal forever. After two successful albums, for some reason they managed to score a deal with Def Jam, which was the world’s biggest rap label, and had major-label distribution, home to artists like LL Cool J, Run DMC and the Beastie Boys.

rick-rubin-slayer-beasties-run-dmc-1980s

The first metal band on a rap label. The problem? The president of the label had a problem with one of the songs that mentions Nazi physician Josef Mengele, the angel of death. They were asked to removed the song. Slayer found a new rising label, and they became even bigger than ever.

So now you are ready to go riding down a hill on your bike while lalaing Angel of Death 🤘😈😈

We got a metal thread here now, get this bullshit outta my sight. 🤣

9 minutes ago, M A R T I A N said:

Volt has some weird Church Boi aversion to Metal and Satanic shit but will be the first dude to curse up a storm or comment on a pair of tiddies. 

Religion is weird. 

Nah, it's more of a matter of taste. Just ain't a fan of Metal. It's not like all of it has the satanic imagery and shit. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: Besides, it was more about telling Aries about the Metal Thread.

That's why I put that laughing emote.

Edited by Volt
2 minutes ago, Volt said:

Nah, it's more of a matter of taste. Just ain't a fan of Metal. It's not like all of it has the satanic imagery and shit. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: Besides, it was more about telling Aries about the Metal Thread.

That's why I put that laughing emote.

Whew. Good.

Don't want you to go all Cisco on us.. But a shoot instead of a work.

1 minute ago, M A R T I A N said:

I mean, he kinda dragged his own faith into the equation when he mentioned it himself the last time he got offended by YOUR jokes on SRK. 💁🏾‍♂️

I like his optimism though. Me and Aries will convert him soon enough.... 

#NotAllMetal 

I need to know what jokes, just to double down on them 😂

Imagine.. there is a planet out there somewhere in the universe...where the "people" really are the size of that statue.  All the "what if..?" possibilities of the universe fascinate me to no end.  There's probably a species out there that actually advanced to the point of having galactic empires like Star Wars.

If there were a God and such a being showed up for an interview...it would be great to get definitive answers on these things... like how many worlds/galaxies out there are populated by beings that are at our level or better?  ...and how long have those people been around?  What kind of cool tech have they invented?  What are their natural abilities? (perhaps from their perspective, a human's simple ability to sing, swim or mimic the voice of others is some mysterious,  magical traits that they might find interesting...what do they have that would be "superhuman" to us?)

2 minutes ago, odin said:

Oh you South Americans and your obsession with an all-loving entity that will send you to an eternal pit of fire if you don't believe in him.

Lucky for me, i dont belive on imaginary sky wizzards.

Sadly, it can be a point of contention for some people, lol.

Edit

BTW, i think Central American count more as North Americans if we go by the continental tectonic plates division.

Edited by Hecatom
3 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Imagine.. there is a planet out there somewhere in the universe...where the "people" really are the size of that statue.  All the "what if..?" possibilities of the universe fascinate me to no end.  There's probably a species out there that actually advanced to the point of having galactic empires like Star Wars.

If there were a God and such a being showed up for an interview...it would be great to get definitive answers on these things... like how many worlds/galaxies out there are populated by beings that are at our level or better?  ...and how long have those people been around?  What kind of cool tech have they invented?  What are their natural abilities? (perhaps from their perspective, a human's simple ability to sing, swim or mimic the voice of others is some mysterious,  magical traits that they might find interesting...what do they have that would be "superhuman" to us?)

You know.

There is this theory/hypothesis that at least when it comes to the Milky Way, there is a huge chance that we are one if not the only one intelligent life form (at least for now) since until recently the whole galaxy was plagued by a lot of massive whole life in the world ending shit going on due all the cosmic rays being bombarded all the time by the central blackhole, supernovas, etc.

Making us a precursor race to say it in a way.