Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

11 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

I lived in St Thomas from 1987 -1996.

I was a little kid then.

You should go to Magens Bay beach.

It was one of my favorite beaches. Nice sand and water quality

They drive on the LEFT SIDE of the road there.

Don't buy any jewelry from any Indians(yoga) there on Main Street. They're prices are jacked up and most of it is from Hong Kong.

Coral World is a nice aquarium /zoo that has lots of marine animals.

There are a lot of extremely steep and narrow hills/mountain roads that are difficult to drive in. I would recommend using a taxi if you are uncomfortable.

Enjoy!

Ah word, you did? I think I knew you grew up in the islands but I didn't know it was St Thomas! Thanks for those tips too, especially about the jewelry and the aquarium lol! My girl lived there for a few years and it's one of her favorite places on earth so I'm looking forward to seeing it after the pics I've seen and what she's told me about it. We're staying around Coki beach I believe. It was a good choice for our honeymoon being that it's closer but still far enough away. 

15 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I'm about to go on a walk with my wife and baby so I'll hit you up when I get back. Thanks man.

I found the image you're trying to link.  This is how you do it:

Find an image online somewhere.  Right click it and get its URL.

4aV9KQM.jpg

You'll end up with a web address.  Usually something like "https://______.jpg"

Then on our forum you just paste that web address into the text editor and it will automatically embed.

4 minutes ago, misterBee said:

I found the image you're trying to link.  This is how you do it:

Find an image online somewhere.  Right click it and get its URL.

4aV9KQM.jpg

You'll end up with a web address.  Usually something like "https://______.jpg"

Then on our forum you just paste that web address into the text editor and it will automatically embed.

I dunno if this is meant for me. But I meant pics that don't have urls possible, that's why i was lookin into image bucket/imgur and people mentioned the discord for hosting. 

11 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I dunno if this is meant for me. But I meant pics that don't have urls possible, that's why i was lookin into image bucket/imgur and people mentioned the discord for hosting. 

My post was meant for Chadouken since he didn't know what to do once he had uploaded a picture.

For Discord the situation is similar:

9sVHXCT.jpg

1. Pull up the image on Discord
  2. Right click and select 'Copy Link'. 
  3. Paste the link into the text window on our forum.  It will automatically embed.

Next week I'll have news about built-in image uploading, but for now imgur is really the best option for uploading images if you don't want to use the image Discord.  It's free and quite easy to use. 👍

24 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Damn man I'm really sorry...

Me too.

There is nothing resembling some type of heirloom left in the house.  A lot of cooking utensils though.

I understand I'm a lot different than the rest of my family. But its weird. This is a very strange feeling.

34 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Outside of taking my mom's painting, my sister has ransakced every object of any meaning before I could ask t for it.

Thats on top of having her ashes.

Rough. Well my mom paid for her funeral 3 years before she died.

We were in the process of moving her in when she died so all of my parents stuff was in storage.

Since my dad went to live with my brother my dad put all of their stuff in the new house he got.

I took some things. Her favorite sf 49ers jacket. Framed picture. The religous stuff i have a place for my mom and grandma on the shelf with their pictures and the cross rosary santo nino etc. Wifey has a shrine set up in the house.

But i mean i got the photo albums

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

Outside of taking my mom's painting, my sister has ransakced every object of any meaning before I could ask t for it.

Thats on top of having her ashes.

Unfortunately a death in the family also brings out the worst of the family. 

My dads side of the family did the same thing when my great grandma died. They took everything worth value before we flew down for the funeral. 

Only difference is they didn’t keep it. They pawned it all off.

My sister was the only one that got something from my great grandmas house. It was this cute little soap dish my sister had loved since she was kid. 

Edited by iStu X