Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

3 minutes ago, odin said:

Oh yea shit.

Sorry for saying you were South American.

No worries man.

I know what you meant.

At least from my part, is not really something to get mad about it, since culturally speaking Cental America is in this weird limbo that gets a lot of influence of both sides.

And if we go by the hispanic roots and history of our cultures, we share a lot in common

Edited by Hecatom

So you aren't allowed to wear any jewelry in my area at work. I remind students at the beginning of every class, then inevitably, a few students either try to fly under the radar, or just forget.

Get one girl for earring. The girl across the table from her sees me get the earing wearer, and is also wearing earrings i didn't notice. 

I come back later, notice, and give her a mound of shit for being an asshole who thinks they won't get caught😤

these fuckin kids sometimes 

1 minute ago, Mattatsu said:

So, wait,  @Hecatomasked how he could edit his signature (to which i answered) , just so he could put “It is not rape, is surprise sex” in it?

That shit was been my signature for YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS on SRK before the discourse apocalypse.

It actually also had a quote from Kromo, but i dont remember the exact phrasing :/

1 minute ago, Hecatom said:

That shit was been my signature for YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS on SRK before the discourse apocalypse.

It actually also had a quote from Kromo, but i dont remember the exact phrasing :/

No worries, I’m joking anyway - i’ve been laughing since i saw your signature.

Holy fuck, i found the quote on tumbler :joy:

"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man."

https://hardestbody.tumblr.com/post/56150493078/orgasm-is-a-simile-for-the-emotional-epiphany-a/amp

Gonna put it on my signature.

BTW, whatever happened to Kromo the wise? 🤔

13 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man."

https://hardestbody.tumblr.com/post/56150493078/orgasm-is-a-simile-for-the-emotional-epiphany-a/amp

He found that little girl dental bot and vocaloid technology and disappeared 

Ohhh yeah that's another  problem... the beginnings of a world tend to be rather chaotic in general... there is most likely a lot of examples where there was life...but only for a relatively short time until a large enough object crashed into it, or a nearby star blew up to red giant status, or various other bad situations.  Humans are lucky that we've been around for so long without any  world-ending incidents at least during our time here.

It would be cool if there really is a world out there with RPG fantasy stuff going on...like large dragons with 5 or more heads, goblins and orcs, humanoid people that are capable of "magic" abilities, mystical artifacts, shadow demons, etc.

17 minutes ago, Reticently said:

For my own education as a parent, what's the rationale for cracking down on jewelry?

I could see anything with real value being a problem, but most cosmetic crap seems pretty harmless.

To add in after the other replies.

Is something about keeping uniformity and teaching kids to follow rules.

It can also be something about religious background if you happen to have your kid on a school managed by some part of a church.

I remember that we were not allowed to have certain haircuts and certain type of shoes because all of that.

Sometimes is just about keeping certain type of image, like how certain workplaces have dresscodes, depending if you have to interact with clients or not, or if you have to interact with uppermanagement.

5 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'm getting random spam text asking me if I'm registered 🤨

Lol I got a text asking if I was registered by someone repping an official in fucking Georgia. 

Had this number like 6 or 7 years now and I still get spam asking for a Jenee.

Edited by Vhozite
17 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Is something about keeping uniformity and teaching kids to follow rules.

It can also be something about religious background if you happen to have your kid on a school managed by some part of a church.

I remember that we were not allowed to have certain haircuts and certain type of shoes because all of that.

Sometimes is just about keeping certain type of image, like how certain workplaces have dresscodes, depending if you have to interact with clients or not, or if you have to interact with uppermanagement.

This is probably true in lots of cases, but my area does it just so you don't crack a tooth or end up shitting out an earring

33 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Kromo popped up in the Discord not too long ago. 

Also, I've been looking for that quote for years, holy shit. It is a masterpiece. 

I wish I could find that rant Shaft Agent went on years ago with him using Mac vs PC as an analogy for different types of women. I shit you not it was so quote-worthy that it belonged framed in a fucking museum. 

2 hours ago, Sonero said:

Apparently my daughter has to practice her ballet.

SMH this 3 year old's make believe schedule is ridiculous. Playing second fiddle to a rehearsal for The Nutcracker.

😩

So, she has fire in the belly.  But it will take more then belly fire to be the next Baryshnikov!

...or whoever the female equivalent of Baryshnikov is....

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

Volt is a good boy.

Dont think you have to drag his fsith i to it.

Indeed, no kink-shaming at Mega Shock!  He can have whatever fetish he wants. :coffee:

1 hour ago, M A R T I A N said:

Kromo popped up in the Discord not too long ago. 

Also, I've been looking for that quote for years, holy shit. It is a masterpiece. 

I wish I could find that rant Shaft Agent went on years ago with him using Mac vs PC as an analogy for different types of women. I shit you not it was so quote-worthy that it belonged framed in a fucking museum. 

This one by any chance?

https://forums.shoryuken.com/t/the-srk-gd-lounge-dear-epidemic-my-moneys-on-the-chimp/168211/7918

4 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Which discord, btw?

Because, if is on the epidemic one, i was invited just to be kicked 😂

And the one that Razor made, i was kicked by the soyboys there because i defended blindknagg when they were giving him shit 😂

It's just the normal GD one. CloudEnvy is the admin. For some reason they don't let people make links to it. 

Barcelona and Razor's Discords are jokes. Literal circle jerks. They kicked me simply cause I wouldn't let them change my name and avatar incessantly. I would leave and join the server constantly to reset my name and annoy the fuck out of them. 😂

Just now, M A R T I A N said:

It's just the normal GD one. CloudEnvy is the admin. For some reason they don't let people make links to it. 

Barcelona and Razor's Discords are jokes. Literal circle jerks. They kicked me simply cause I wouldn't let them change my name and avatar incessantly. I would leave and join the server constantly to reset my name and annoy the fuck out of them. 😂

I am sure the CLoudEnvy is the one where i was kicked, lol.

Is the discord that Razor made and then gave the admin role to pertho, which he then proceed to give to cloudenvy when his wife was having health issues.

2 minutes ago, M A R T I A N said:

Each of the discords are about which group you feel comfy circle jerking with. 🙃

1 minute ago, Hecatom said:

I am sure the CLoudEnvy is the one where i was kicked, lol.

Is the discord that Razor made and then gave the admin role to pertho, which he then proceed to give to cloudenvy when his wife was having health issues.

Ah yeah, that sounds right. Yeah that server is chill with Cloud. I can see if he'll shoot you a link.