Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

7 hours ago, KingTubb said:

It was more RSG3 and (sorta) Stu. And I'm cool with keeping it out of here. I made a VGM thread instead. 

I dont remember giving you any kind of crap for that, I think VG Friday should be in VGG. Its Video Game related generally speaking so...yea. 

18 minutes ago, Sonero said:

My daughter asked me to play Iron Maiden today. She asked for The Trooper by singing the one part with the "Ohs" on it.

It was super cute. She just goes "play me that song I liked when I was baby".

"Which one? How does it go?"

Then starts trying to sing it.

😤

You are teaching your daughter well!!

5 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Let's get you more pumped up with today's metal history lesson

34 years ago, Slayer released 🤘 REIGN IN BLOOD 🤘 . This album changed thrash and death metal forever. After two successful albums, for some reason they managed to score a deal with Def Jam, which was the world’s biggest rap label, and had major-label distribution, home to artists like LL Cool J, Run DMC and the Beastie Boys.

The first metal band on a rap label. The problem? The president of the label had a problem with one of the songs that mentions Nazi physician Josef Mengele, the angel of death. They were asked to removed the song. Slayer found a new rising label, and they became even bigger than ever.

So now you are ready to go riding down a hill on your bike while lalaing Angel of Death 🤘😈😈

I'm a big Hip Hop and I had no idea a metal band was signed to Def Jam. How come this is never mentioned on all those TV specials going over the labels history?

Maybe you don't mention the band that routinely screams HAIL SATAN during shows that talk about a label started by a guy whose brother is a minister...?

Then again, Russell Simmons also thought Horror Rap was going to be a thing. Who knows.

Horrorcore did become a thing so Russell Simmons wasn't wrong there. Gravediggaz or Brother Lynch Hung showed how successful it could be. 

Edited by Hawkingbird
9 hours ago, KingTubb said:

So you aren't allowed to wear any jewelry in my area at work. I remind students at the beginning of every class, then inevitably, a few students either try to fly under the radar, or just forget.

Get one girl for earring. The girl across the table from her sees me get the earing wearer, and is also wearing earrings i didn't notice. 

I come back later, notice, and give her a mound of shit for being an asshole who thinks they won't get caught😤

these fuckin kids sometimes 

If you have it around your area, put up that picture that goes,"Remember when I told you I would never take off my ring?"  And it has a picture of a finger stripped to the bone because the ring got caught in a machine.  They used to warn us about that all the time back in the Navy.  Thankfully, they can bring the hammer down on you if you get caught, so nobody ever got caught.

For once I didn't try to be a smartass and hide my bling.  I took it off and stuck it in my pockets until we left the lab or work area.  I'm not trying to get my picture taken like that other guy did.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
1 hour ago, M A R T I A N said:

Did you try and send me a match invite on Fightcade the other day @DoctaMario

Nah that wasn't me. I haven't been on Shitecade in almost a month and I really only play SamSho5Sp and SamSho4 when I am on there. 

A couple things:

1. Happy belated birthday @RSG3

2. I had to take a Covid test this morning and I'm happy to say I'm Covid-free so now I can go to St.Thomas in 5 days!

this Jeannie Mai is surprisingly older than I thought....she was in the celeb-news cycle lately for a bit of controversy for "daring" to say she wishes to submit to her husband (of course American ladies everywhere tend to have a problem with that concept 🤣)...anyway...the girl is 41!  All this time I was thinking her fine ass was only about mid to late 20s....maybe something like 32 or 33 at the oldest.

I'm also watching a live youtube stream with commentary on this at the moment...hahaha Loni does NOT like it at all.  I think it just irks the hell out of her that she simply doesn't have the same kinda options that Jeannie has. 😄

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

Nah that wasn't me. I haven't been on Shitecade in almost a month and I really only play SamSho5Sp and SamSho4 when I am on there. 

A couple things:

1. Happy belated birthday @RSG3

2. I had to take a Covid test this morning and I'm happy to say I'm Covid-free so now I can go to St.Thomas in 5 days!

I lived in St Thomas from 1987 -1996.

I was a little kid then.

You should go to Magens Bay beach.

It was one of my favorite beaches. Nice sand and water quality

They drive on the LEFT SIDE of the road there.

Don't buy any jewelry from any Indians(yoga) there on Main Street. They're prices are jacked up and most of it is from Hong Kong.

Coral World is a nice aquarium /zoo that has lots of marine animals.

There are a lot of extremely steep and narrow hills/mountain roads that are difficult to drive in. I would recommend using a taxi if you are uncomfortable.

Enjoy!

Edited by DangerousJ

Can any of you shoot me the GD Discord links?

3 hours ago, MillionX said:

this Jeannie Mai is surprisingly older than I thought....she was in the celeb-news cycle lately for a bit of controversy for "daring" to say she wishes to submit to her husband (of course American ladies everywhere tend to have a problem with that concept 🤣)...anyway...the girl is 41!  All this time I was thinking her fine ass was only about mid to late 20s....maybe something like 32 or 33 at the oldest.

I'm also watching a live youtube stream with commentary on this at the moment...hahaha Loni does NOT like it at all.  I think it just irks the hell out of her that she simply doesn't have the same kinda options that Jeannie has. 😄

You should check Oshay Duke Jackson out lol

Edit: Apologies for the double post, as I don’t know how to delete my previous one.