Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

that reminds me of something I think we brought up in this thread a while ago... or it may have been some other forum, I forgot... imagine hooking up with someone that happens to have your mother's name..?  That would be quite a strange thing for me; I'm not sure I could do it, actually....then imagine you end actually marrying this person, so now she has your mom's exact first and last name.  Ehhhh there's so many weird "issues" with that scenario....that's probably going to be a no for me, dawg. 😆  

a bit of a shame since I'm sure there's plenty of nice girls with that name, and my mom's name happens to be a common one.

7 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Reminds me of when Liam Neeson saod he went driving around the block to find any random nigga to kill. It's like, we get you're probably not that person anymore and are trying to show growth but it's just some shit you keep to yourself 😂

It's preemptive tactics to make themselves looks good now. Virtue signaling at its finest. Why else even say it? "I HAD to confess about how I once was a horrible person even though no one would have ever known this about me! I'm sharing it now to display how far I have come!"

10 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

It's preemptive tactics to make themselves looks good now. Virtue signaling at its finest. Why else even say it? "I HAD to confess about how I once was a horrible person even though no one would have ever known this about me! I'm sharing it now to display how far I have come!"

Liam said it because of the climate of what's going on and in his head I can tell he thought he was showing how he grew as a person. To show he knows he made mistakes blah blah

It just came out super fucked up. Remember it was at the height of blm movement going on. 

But Matt... BRO I DON'T FUCKING KNOW.. 

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Liam Neeson and Tyrese Gibson in..

Ebony and Ivorish!

Neeson: Here is some corned beef and hash , lad

Tyrese: Y'all dont got any collard greens and chitlins?

Neeson: Fuk you NIGGA. Sheeeeiit, I should have joined the IRA for real instead of just playing them in movies

Tyrse: You definitely arent going to be in Fast 10 and 11.

Edited by DangerousJ
42 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

MEGAN THEE STALLION Pays Homage To Rock and Metal Bands During Lollapalooza Performance 🤘

The hip-hop star wore a top that looked to be stitched together t-shirts of metal and rock bands. Among the bands spotted were Iron Maiden, KISS, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Ramones, Guns N Roses and Misfits.

I don't see nothing in them photos but dat azz 😂 👀

6 hours ago, HD-Man said:

The main captain wants me to get switched around to his shift and work with him being that I'm the most experienced. However, he still hasn't addressed my major issue with this boat: the other deckhand that does absolutely nothing every shift and the other pilots expecting me to pick up the slack. 

Until that problem is fixed, I'll just stay where I'm at until I inevitably pay for school and leave. Both captains are kinda goofs, so it'd be a lateral real move, waste of my time if I don't get some benefit out of the switch 🤷🏾‍♂️

get your money and bounce.  We all know where this is going.

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

that reminds me of something I think we brought up in this thread a while ago... or it may have been some other forum, I forgot... imagine hooking up with someone that happens to have your mother's name..?  That would be quite a strange thing for me; I'm not sure I could do it, actually....then imagine you end actually marrying this person, so now she has your mom's exact first and last name.  Ehhhh there's so many weird "issues" with that scenario....that's probably going to be a no for me, dawg. 😆  

a bit of a shame since I'm sure there's plenty of nice girls with that name, and my mom's name happens to be a common one.

Ironically, one of the girls in my league has my mom's first name.  We all found out because her mom was shouting for her when she was on the mic.  I didn't say anything, I just found it a bit interesting now that I've read this post.

1 hour ago, TheInfernoman said:

it was a weird move, but it might just work out for him in the long run.  These days people be digging up the past so bad they're internet archeologists.  Might as well own up before the,"I heard this about so-and-so" rumors start and some ex just,"Accidentally" reveals this dark part of his history.  I mean, I know things like that don't REALLY happen, but.......................

4 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I'm thinking about asking for more money per day and still bouncing, but I don't see it happening. And they've been known to promise things then not deliver.

Either way, school is the current objective 

unless they give you a DAMN good reason to stay after you graduate, then bounce.  I've seen the very shit you just described everywhere from the minimum wage industry all the way up and down the chain of command inside the military and all the way around it.  We in the Navy used to call them the anchors.  They're the ones holding back progress for the rest of us, but the person or people in charge won't do anything about it.  The one thing you can do as an individual is to Get the fuck away from them before they bring you down too.  It would really take having all of the productive people leave, but you can do your part by not propping up the bastards any longer than you need to.  

.........And since I'm here I'm gonna be nosy.  What are going to school for?  

46 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

unless they give you a DAMN good reason to stay after you graduate, then bounce.  I've seen the very shit you just described everywhere from the minimum wage industry all the way up and down the chain of command inside the military and all the way around it.  We in the Navy used to call them the anchors.  They're the ones holding back progress for the rest of us, but the person or people in charge won't do anything about it.  The one thing you can do as an individual is to Get the fuck away from them before they bring you down too.  It would really take having all of the productive people leave, but you can do your part by not propping up the bastards any longer than you need to.  

.........And since I'm here I'm gonna be nosy.  What are going to school for?  

Going to school to learn how to tank barges AKA safely transfer fuel to large vessels. There's a bit more to it than that, but that's the gist. Pay wise, we're talking a complete lifestyle change, like almost $300 per day for relatively simple work

School costs about around 2k, and only takes a week or so to complete. After I have to get hired then get my neccessary transfers to be certified. Main problem is trying to fit school into my off days, but I'll figure it out 

Lavar Ball got shit on by the media cuz he stood firm and believed fully in his sons, now Lonzo just signed a 85 million dollar deal with the Chicago Bulls. Lamelo was Rookie of the Year and the other son is currently in the D-League working his way up to pro and he takes all the heat so they won't have to. If Lavar is a bad father and a lunatic, sign me up anyday. 😤

Update on my missing friend. His girlfriend finally replied to my messages and told me he is in jail but OK. She didn't know how to tell me especially when he didn't want people to know.  I talk to him multiple times a week so I dunno why he thought I wouldn't notice he's gone. 

I'm waiting on her to tell me more details on what happened and why he's in jail. 

Chick got mad cuz I told her she has abandonment issues. She's in her 3rd fling/situationship only 3/4 into the year. About two weeks after one ends she's already trying to hop in another situation then try to make guys be her BF

Hell, that's why I never made her my GF, she started talking to me, trying be my GF a few weeks after she stopped dealing with the previous guy, that's how I fuckin know what I said is true.

Honestly, I'm a bit drunk, so abandonment may not be the right word, but I know she moves on quick and tries to force relationships tho 😂

2 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Bruh how do you come back from an L of this magnitude?

Maybe if it was just 1v1 and no witnesses. And the guy was merciful enough to not brag about it. I could live with it. But not this. This is in the Hall of fame for Ls.

Im gonna assume someone shit themselves.. Because if not.... I've seen someone shit themselves in mma 🤣

On 8/1/2021 at 9:57 PM, YourFavGrandpa said:

okay, can you please explain to me then how tf Pauly Shore became so popular and was a fucking mainstay of the channel for at least a year back in the 90s?

his mom owns The Comedy Store.

btw, the two celebs that taught me more shit than anyone are patrice o neal, and joey diaz. you can learn alot from those two.

Edited by PussyStuffer
36 minutes ago, PussyStuffer said:

his mom owns The Comedy Store.

btw, the two celebs that taught me more shit than anyone are patrice o neal, and joey diaz. you can learn alot from those two.

Mitzi was Pauly's mom? Huh, never made the connection. 

Black And White Thinking GIF by Tobias Rothe

Just started listening to one of Diaz's specials last night and just 3 min in I knew it was gonna be a wild one lol

hahahaha look at the reaction of the people in the crowd as that fighter walked by with the shit on his shorts... streaks of doody juice running down his leg!  One guy was holding his shirt over his nose and mouth.  There was another guy that was pointing and likely laughing....  this kind of thing NEVER stops being funny to me, man... the guy "dookied" on himself in a fight. There was remnants.... doodoo crumbs and booty-leakage on the mat and that other dude almost stepped in it!  You know those people in the crowd could definitely smell it as he walked by!  

Tv Show Lol GIF

marathon runners poop themselves during races  all the time.

i mean i respect the dedication of finishing the race. but if i gotta take a doody i'll just stop running n find a bush. the race isnt that important.

i remember that car racer that pooped himself rather than stop the race. i think he won but i can understand that alot more than marathon runners. joggers dont get paid, one, and two, they dont have peeps depending on them to finish. the car racer has an entire team of folks depending on him to do well. 

astronauts would poop themselves all the time if yall remember the right stuff scene.