Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

yeah I remember the previous Summer Olympics... there was a speedwalking guy that shitted on himself, but he kept going...so we're treated to this hilarious visual of a guy still speedwalking with this large mess of shyte on the back of his shorts, with the juicy chunks running down his legs...and it was "puffy" back there like he had a diaper on that was saggin' .  Oh yeah... NBC accidentally got a close-up on it too.  I got that shit saved, btw

The Office Lol GIF

Edited by MillionX

Gaslighting

The term owes its origins to the 1944 movie Gaslight, which chronicled the relationship of a man and his wife, whom he slowly convinced was losing her sanity, encapsulating gaslighting in its purest form. It’s an especially manipulative form of communication in which one person continuously attempts to convince the other party that their interpretation of reality is false.

I did not know that. Gaslight movie.

Edited by AriesWarlock

once again, people would not believe what a convoluted goddamn mess the UI claims are.  Previously, it might take just a matter of minutes to sort out a confusing claim on our end... now with all the pandemic benefits bullshit, there's many times where you may be trying to sort things for a good hour or more before you even begin to figure out how to fix whatever the fuck is wrong this time....and relying on hope that the janky ass "Bethesda-level" nonsensical system cooperates with what we're trying to do to fix things.

if the pandemic itself were a person, I'd be happy to torture that piece of shit on a daily basis for the rest of time.  It has ruined nearly every aspect of what modern human civilization is.

Edited by MillionX
18 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

This here shit.

THAT is what is teaching your kids and hers.  Good luck to anyone holding the title of parent in these streets.

You will always have stupid people. That said, for any one of these, you can find a even more ridiculous example on Audit the Audit. At least this dude knows the law. Some of those guys showcased on that channel have no idea what they are doing.  

I'm wondering now... how much was that dude charging for the fart-jars?  I'm not sure what kind of price you put on an item like that.  I remember many years ago I did searches for silly shit on ebay, and found a posting where someone claimed to have Britney Spears' fart in a container, and had it up for sale.  There was a few bids on it too. 🤣  How do you even authenticate that?  Shouldn't the customer demand that it's the real thing, and not just any random person's fart?  If I'm purchasing a saved fart that is billed as coming from Britney's fine pawg ass, it needs to be the real deal, as advertised.

Sometimes I be reading statuses and just like stop and go... Who are you fooling? 

Martial arts guy I used to train with congrats his daughter who is like 7/8 on her first podcast. Like why are we pretending you didn't push her the fuck into it lmfao. "after 3 years of jiu jitsu and kickboxing congrats to her on her first podcast. Excited to see what her future looks like",.... With you as her manager right? 

Interesting... I had no idea the sitcom Friends even had anything to do with popularizing the term, actually... I was jut curious about when people generally started using "friendzone", and the internet says:

"The term was popularized by a 1994 episode of the American sitcom Friends entitled " The One with the Blackout ", where the character Ross Geller, who was lovesick for Rachel Green, was described by character Joey Tribbiani as being the "mayor of the friend zone"."

On another note... interesting; I think she explained it pretty well

this person losing just seems to highlight that in the context of Olympic competition....maybe they just suck 😆

really...imagine what would likely happen if let's say an Andre Agassi decided he was now Andrea Agassi and competed against the women at a Wimbledon back in the day.  There is good, obvious reason why sports are split up according to gender.

Oh yeah, btw, I start a new job tomorrow. I’m working at a regional grocery store here called Harps. While I’m being hired as a “cashier” I’ll actually be doing a shit ton more than that, including being a back up front end manager. Which is the only reason I’m okay with going back to “more of the same”. 

Just from being a patron a handful of times and then being interviewed I enjoy the atmosphere a lot more. That may just be due to me absolutely hating Walmart though. 😂 Theyre super cool with working the schedule I need (hours worked a week and days off) because of my disability checks I get which is nice and the number one concern I had going into the interview.

I’m also going to be working with friends semi-regularly. Which will be nice and I won’t feel like such a fish out of water. 

Alternatively, GameStop called me for an interview to be an assistant store manager and while as nice that would be (and it’s a job I’d greatly prefer) when I factor in everything I’d need to do to make it happen it just wouldn’t be worth it.

Harps is what I need right now and can branch out from there once I obliterate some of the milestones I’m currently working on outside of my weight loss. 

Edited by iStu X

man, the struggle to keep up with youtube is a real bitch.... I have 6 tabs open right now, and now I got the notice that Angryman just went live too....as I watch another live podcast show currently on tab #5... annnd as I type this, I just got a notification that Tommy Sotomayor just went live about something... hahaha it's too much.  

Now that I think about it; television wasn't quite this good.  I don't recall a time where there was this much stuff on that interested me all at the same time....at best there might be 2 or 3 things on simultaneously, and of course one could use a vcr back then to record one while you watch the other thing.

...and this is on top of some reddit pages/forums I've finally been getting into lately.  In fact, this forum is now tab #9 for me at the moment because of all this other shit going on.  I was wanting to play some games tonight before passing out into dreamland but so much for that plan, I guess. 

Edited by MillionX
5 hours ago, HD-Man said:

The irony of Biden calling for Cuomo to resign because he's a creep. Pot, meet kettle 😂

It's wild to me that it wasn't that he sent covid positive patients back to nursing homes  contributing to the deaths of thousands of older people or that he falsified the death toll by 50% that made people call for his resignation, it was that he's a creep. He's been a creep for decades too, but somehow now it's different. The times we live in... 

Edited by DoctaMario
23 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

t's wild to me that it wasn't that he sent covid positive patients back to nursing homes  contributing to the deaths of thousands of older people or that he falsified the death toll by 50% that made people call for his resignation, it was that he's a creep. He's been a creep for decades too, but somehow now it's different. The times we live in... 

Agreed.

Can we call this "progress"?

8 hours ago, Maxx said:

Sometimes I be reading statuses and just like stop and go... Who are you fooling? 

Martial arts guy I used to train with congrats his daughter who is like 7/8 on her first podcast. Like why are we pretending you didn't push her the fuck into it lmfao. "after 3 years of jiu jitsu and kickboxing congrats to her on her first podcast. Excited to see what her future looks like",.... With you as her manager right? 

I can buy it. My son started making videos for YouTube pretty close to that age without any prompting from me. He just saw people doing it and said "Hey, I wanna do that too." So some girl wanting to make her own podcast because other people were makes sense. He just sounds like a proud dad.

2 hours ago, Reiraku said:

I can buy it. My son started making videos for YouTube pretty close to that age without any prompting from me. He just saw people doing it and said "Hey, I wanna do that too." So some girl wanting to make her own podcast because other people were makes sense. He just sounds like a proud dad.

YouTube is easier for me to believe since it's a visual media. Kids will emulate what they see especially if other kids are doing it. A podcast is very much not a visual media, the idea of a kid is sitting down to just talk for an hour especially when this girl is super young.. I don't believe it. 

I've worked with kids too long for me to not see her dad is behind it scheming. Kids wanna move around and be interactive even if it's video games they are still movin, interacting, falling into that world. 

8 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Agreed.

Can we call this "progress"?

I guess. It's also wild to me that the Dems are willing to throw him under the bus like that when last year around this time he was being given tv spots, an Emmy, etc. There was even talk about him running for president based on how he handled covid in NYS, which I guess depending on your opinion of it is fair. 

It's interesting to me that both he and Newsome are being fed to the lions after being lionized (pun intended, I couldn't help it lol) last year.