Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Zoodles II: Break into Spaghetti Booglaoo is much better than it’s predecessor.

I tossed them in maybe teaspoon of salt before cooking them to get rid of the excess moisture and I used maybe 1/2 a teaspoon of oil for the actual cooking process. After cooking there was some very minor excess moisture I needed to drain but I was more than okay with that. 

BB427D5F-16FD-488D-A234-ACF23CEFAB38.jpeg

Edited by iStu X
9 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Where are you reading this? Source please. 

www.facebook.com

6 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

Traditional vaccines take years to make so yeah on the one hand this is a miracle of science...but for a small handful, the cost could be too high if one has bad side effects. 

Agreed. That said, there are groups that are against vaccines that have been well established for decades. This could be the safest vaccine ever created and someone will cite info from FinestBS. net and continue to post it on social media because likes matter more than facts these days.

3 hours ago, Chadouken said:

I tried to explain to my wife what teabagging meant last night while I was playing Rocket League. She said she knew what it was- when you stick your balls in a chick's mouth. I told her yeah, but it's also when you drop your balls on another dude's face. She then asked me why I want to put my balls on a dude's face.

I was like

spock GIF

how did teabagging even come up in regular convo? were u guys watching some tourney matches were teabaggin happened?

3 hours ago, YourFavGrandpa said:

I edited my post above. I was on the phone with one of my client's customers and it went in the wrong windpipe, and I started choking. Like seriously choking ... ended up laying down face first on the bed and the missus was able to successfully dislodge the popcorn piece by hitting me on my back super hard three or four times. I am now throwing all of the popcorn I have out of the house/giving it to neighbors.

Ah fuckity.  That's not the way I was hoping that went down.  Good thing you beat the overgrown kernel and dodged the reaper though.  Props to the missus for the save.

speaking of saves, that is one thing that the game Xenon Valkriye doesn't have and it makes for a big pain in the ass.  Well, there isn't anything in that game that isn't a pain in the ass, especially the RNG.  FUCK YOU RNG!!!  Going into the last damn fight without getting a SINGLE upgraded sword when a sword is the only thing you can use?  FUCK YOU!!!  

2 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

www.facebook.com

Agreed. That said, there are groups that are against vaccines that have been well established for decades. This could be the safest vaccine ever created and someone will cite info from FinestBS. net and continue to post it on social media because likes matter more than facts these days.

To be fair we all have our own bias and that regards ANYTHING. a preference in news, a preference on ideology based on experience. I try to be unbiased but it's nearly impossible because EVERYONE will want to lean on something they like to hear. 

Edited by TheInfernoman
2 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

To be fair we all have our own bias and that regards ANYTHING. a preference in news, a preference on ideology based on experience. I try to be unbiased but it's nearly impossible because EVERYONE will want to lean on something they like to hear. 

I agree. The challenge is to allow Reason to pull your head out of your ass long enough to understand the point and form a thought that is impacted by new information. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124

What I don't get about this ScarJo thing, people are attacking her for enforcing her contract against a mega-billion dollar company with executives that make more than that yearly and they call her greedy for that. But why side with the billionaire oligarchs every time? Just why? If you think a millionaire has too much why do people think billionaires need to be so desperately protected and they shouldn't be taxed or forced to pay anything out? What is it with Americans and this insane mentality of protecting billionaires and large corps like they're defenseless, voiceless little children? Come on. Someone explain it. Hell don't even explain it just admit it, for some reason it's like pulling teeth to get people to admit people love siding with billionaires.

Disney vs. Scarlett---- I'll admit I just don't like that damn company...so I'm a bit biased; I hope they get knocked down a bit as a result.  Actually... I haven't ever been a big fan of Disney-anything, really.  It's annoyed me for years how they continue to end up eventually owning the rights to everything....and it's a bit of a problem since they are handicapped by that damn annoying family-friendly image they have to maintain.  Imagine what would happen to something like Mortal Kombat if Disney suddenly owned that IP for some strange reason....no way it would continue to be as awesomely violent as it was previously...also, certain agendas (like the idea that female characters aren't supposed to be sexy anymore because that's a "bad" thing.) that have already began in subtle ways would be bumped up by 10000% for sure.

Head of the Class is on now--- the redhead on there, "Simone" was serious hotness.  I wasn't much into this show back then when it was new... I think the issue was that it happened to be on at the same time as something else.  Ah, I see... Unsolved Mysteries was on NBC at the time, at least in the 1988 - 1989 season, and I remember watching a lot of that back in the day.  Also, the show was deficient in terms of the amount of eye-candy... they had that hot redhead but that was about it.  Robin Givens at that time was... "ok" at best....but yeah this redhead girl is gorgeous....ah... the name is Khrystyne Haje: 

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0354467/

I'd eat.

*of course, if a Head of the Class remake happened today, she's redheaded and white so we can't have that... this character would be transformed into a black person, of course 🤣  That shit is hilarious forever, imo... I'm already wondering which black actor they'd cast as WWE's "Seamus" if there is ever a movie about that guy? Maybe... Michael B. Jordan?

3 hours ago, Serpent said:

What I don't get about this ScarJo thing, people are attacking her for enforcing her contract against a mega-billion dollar company with executives that make more than that yearly and they call her greedy for that. But why side with the billionaire oligarchs every time? Just why? If you think a millionaire has too much why do people think billionaires need to be so desperately protected and they shouldn't be taxed or forced to pay anything out? What is it with Americans and this insane mentality of protecting billionaires and large corps like they're defenseless, voiceless little children? Come on. Someone explain it. Hell don't even explain it just admit it, for some reason it's like pulling teeth to get people to admit people love siding with billionaires.

They think it could be them someday to if they just pull themselves up by their boot straps and work hard and kiss the bosses boots then they to can be one of the Elite.

I loved MTV the most actually in that early 90s time when it was still a fairly even mix of music videos and shows like The Real World and Liquid Television, which of course gave us some awesome shit like Aeon Flux and Beavis & Butthead, and tons of other twisted, sick cartoons that most probably forgot about by now.  Real World and Road Rules delivered some prime hotness every season...sometimes so hot I had to record the episodes.  Veronica and Jisela were 2 of the finest in Road Rules history... they eventually popped up in an issue of Playboy, btw.  There was also a cute ass pawg by the name of Sarah...I seemed to be the only one who liked her though, but that ass was niiiiice. 

What about the cutest/hottest on-air talent?  Sheeeitttt, I was all about that "Downtown" Julie Brown.. Duff (I think her name is Karen Duffy) was a hot one too...and Kennedy had that hot nerdy girl appeal...and in the late 80s there was this girl Idalis, who hosted MTV Street Party on Fridays, if I recall...then there was Daisy Fuentes.   Back to the earlier era, I also thought Martha Quinn was a cute one.  Then they also served up some redhead cuteness with Tabitha Soren (*uh oh... another redhead; can't wait to see Viola Davis play her if they ever make a movie about the rise of MTV)

*note---Downtown Julie Brown also posed for Playboy, btw... oh yeah, I was there for it and bought that shit DAY 1, bruh.  It was 1998....years of fantasizing about seeing her naked, finally realized at least in print form.  It was an epic day.

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

I loved MTV the most actually in that early 90s time when it was still a fairly even mix of music videos and shows like The Real World and Liquid Television, which of course gave us some awesome shit like Aeon Flux and Beavis & Butthead, and tons of other twisted, sick cartoons that most probably forgot about by now.  Real World and Road Rules delivered some prime hotness every season...sometimes so hot I had to record the episodes.

That was a great era because that was when MTV had the most diverse programming they ever had.

27 minutes ago, YourFavGrandpa said:

okay, can you please explain to me then how tf Pauly Shore became so popular and was a fucking mainstay of the channel for at least a year back in the 90s?

before becoming an actor Pauly Shore was actually an incredibly successful stand-up comedian. He never did major touring  as a headliner but he opened for some very well known comedians of that era. Also, locally in his hometown of LA  he was considered a comedic genius as he made fun of the surfer and skater culture that was sweeping the state. 

Now-a-days he owns a bunch of hugely successful comedy clubs and night clubs. 

Edited by iStu X

I just saw Snake Eyes:

Pros:

The Actors chosen for Storm Shadow, Baroness, and Scarlett.  IMO, all three were varying improvements compared to their previous live action actors.

Storm Shadow was my favorite character in the movie. (Blind Master was so much better than Rza's godawful performance from GIJOE Retaliation.)

The action choreography at times

Cons:

This is my first time seeing Henry Golding and I dont think he s a good action guy. I can accept him not being a scarred , soldier or wearing the costume since this is a prequel. I was hoping for  SOME  some level of badassery or some presence, but imo he doesnt have it. Due to the plot, he also comes off unlikeable and his origin of his name is cliche. Storm Shadow and his head of security were more intriguing than SE.

Baroness and Scarlett are only in it for 5-10  minutes total.

While the choreography was decent, the stupid shaky cam ruined 75% percent of it.

For a lot of the first half, it seems like a generic Yakuza/Shenmue adaptation. The Cobra/Joe elements are minimal.

Overall:  5/10

IMO the "best" GIJOE live action film is GIJOE Retaliation (2013).  That is a "grilled cheese" among the poop.  Paramount should have done a sequel to that with Rock instead of rebooting again. That felt like a simple version of the Sunbow cartoon with some decent elements even if the characters were flat (Flint)

Ratings

2009 GIJOE: Rise of Cobra   4/10

2013  GIJOE Retaliation          7/10

2021  SE                                          5/10

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

I don't wanna hear shit about people talking about rappers self snitchin. Because white actors are coming behind them fast. There was absolutely no need for this muthafucka to admit this 🤣🤣🤣

Reminds me of when Liam Neeson saod he went driving around the block to find any random nigga to kill. It's like, we get you're probably not that person anymore and are trying to show growth but it's just some shit you keep to yourself 😂

The main captain wants me to get switched around to his shift and work with him being that I'm the most experienced. However, he still hasn't addressed my major issue with this boat: the other deckhand that does absolutely nothing every shift and the other pilots expecting me to pick up the slack. 

Until that problem is fixed, I'll just stay where I'm at until I inevitably pay for school and leave. Both captains are kinda goofs, so it'd be a lateral real move, waste of my time if I don't get some benefit out of the switch 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by HD-Man