Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

22 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

What if you, uh, may or may not have sent pics of your balls to your friend back in the day when you might have possibly been drinking, just as a joke. Like, haha got'em.

Does that mean the gov't can now see pics of your balls?

Do you know how many times they've probably seen you jerk off? They probably have a "funny jerk off clips" reel at the office Christmas party at the NSA

35 minutes ago, MillionX said:

there's so many things wrong with that idea... like what about parents who happen to have baby pics on their phone, since y'know...that's one of those things parents tend to do 100% of the time.

The way it's set up that won't be a problem.  It doesn't search for what your pictures are, it looks for a known list of pictures of very bad shit.

Like, even if you have pictures of very bad shit on your phone, if they aren't already on that list it isn't going to flag you.

25 minutes ago, Reticently said:

The way it's set up that won't be a problem.  It doesn't search for what your pictures are, it looks for a known list of pictures of very bad shit.

Like, even if you have pictures of very bad shit on your phone, if they aren't already on that list it isn't going to flag you.

So if I sent a dickpic it wouldn't automatically get flagged just because I have a small wiener?

35 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Exactly.  Though the person you sent it to might mistake it for cp and report you anyway.

I read that they take it a step further with identifying bad images. Basically they have the database of known images, but they've broken them down into numerical codes. When any user uploads a photo, that photo is converted into the code format, something they call a "hash", to compare against the database. Anything that's closely similar to any known bad image will get flagged and vetted by a human.

This article explains the process a little more clearly.

https://www.reuters.com/technology/apple-check-icloud-photo-uploads-child-abuse-images-2021-08-05/

Edited by Chadouken

Yeah, I'm familiar, was just keeping it simple while talking about it here.

Hashes have been used for a long time in software to guarantee that something you've downloaded hasn't been messed with.  You see it more in open source projects.

The false positive rate is something like 1 in a billion, so having an actual human double check them isn't as burdensome as it sounds.

y'know, they keep waiting so damn long between seasons of Stranger Things... those kids will look middle-aged by the time the damn show comes back.... I'm sure they've all had their growth spurts by now and probably look like college students at this point.

The redhead girl is one to keep tabs on, btw... actually... she's legal already.  19.

Approve South Park GIF

Edited by MillionX
9 hours ago, MillionX said:

y'know, they keep waiting so damn long between seasons of Stranger Things... those kids will look middle-aged by the time the damn show comes back.... I'm sure they've all had their growth spurts by now and probably look like college students at this point.

The redhead girl is one to keep tabs on, btw... actually... she's legal already.  19.

Approve South Park GIF

lol. I miss our old AIM chats Million. So I could non-publicly ask you why it would even matter if she was legal or not.

Beyond Good. Beyond Evil. Beyond your wildest imagination!

Happy 35th Anniversary , The Transformers: the Movie!

I never saw the movie when it came out. I was only 4 yrs old. I first got to see it in 1998 from a Canadian company called Malofilm through mail order from the internetz.  I liked it but as a 16 yr old it didn't have as much an impact as if I  saw it when I was a tiny tot.

I did like how it had a very serious tone and that characters died. Season 3 and the movie are my favorite parts of the G1 cartoon due to the tone, sci fi , and more mythology of the TFs themselves. The rock/synthesizer music of this time was my preferred style for TF more than the orchestral music used in S1/S2.

While the Quintessons were weird, I appreciated how they changed the villain dynamic in S3 trying to play both sides against each other to destroy themselves and their war profiteering schemes.

Galvatron is my second favorite character in TF. The design/colors and the insane behavior made him more entertaining to me than Megatron. Cyclonus is my third favorite due to his design/voice and occasionally honorable nature.

I don't hate Hot Rod like most people and accepted that it was a plot convenience to get Op killed. 

While I generally like the new core Autobots (UM,Kup, Arcee,Blurr, Wheelie, Wreck-gar), Blurr feels like he doesnt have a defining moment in the movie.

Im glad Hasbro was able to seemingly give us two great representations of Galv and Rodimus Prime this year after many mixed bag figures.

Till All ARE ONE!

I used this super old link bc there is some dialogue that is missing in other versions

man...thinking about the general era when my parents grew up--- I can only imagine how incredibly dull things were in comparison to today.  Back in the Boomer times when they grew up---television was about 3 channels.... the old guard of NBC, CBS and ABC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960–61_United_States_network_television_schedule

...and then a lot of what was popular back then was the old western stuff... either that or comedy/variety shows...then of course sports and news.  That's all they had, really....on top of that, the "broadcast day" came to an end and that was just it...you couldn't watch tv after 10:30 or 11:30, whatever that cut-off point was....there was nothing.  I still have a vague memory of the major networks actually "concluding the broadcast day" when I was a little kid though...that was still going on in the early 80s, at least.

Of course it wasn't much different in the 80s if you had no cable tv subscription...but if you did that was quite a difference there; the big 3 and PBS along with newcomer Fox around late 80s if I recall...then all this other stuff like TBS/TNT and HBO, Comedy Channel, MTV, Nickelodeon, etc....so of course my generation was the start of kids being less inclined to play outside.

sheeeitttt, this brings back some nostalgic memories... remember that cool "Feature Presentation" theme and animation on HBO?  I loved that shit...this would be the intro every Saturday night for whatever their latest big movie was:

initial gut reaction there is that she's 38 goddamn years old if I recall... if he apparently gave her money previously, what the hell happened with that?  Eventually, "kids" should get cut off...otherwise the wealthy parent in that scenario is enabling a failure.

CNN currently has "History of the Sitcom" on... I regret missing out on this until now; this is episode 6....so far I don't really like how quickly they gloss over things; it probably can't be helped since this is only a 1-hour show.  Ah, they just mentioned Malcom in the Middle...... andddd yep.  Malcom's mom?  Yeah I'd hit.

woooo now they're showing 30 Rock and talking about it... which means my honey Tina Fuckin Feyyyyy... I'd pounce that fine nerdy-lookin ass SO fast, no question... reminds me; one of my former supervisors happened to look very similar to Tina Fey...I still know her though she works in a different area now..... yes, she has no idea I occasionally thought of her when beating off.  That particular look just really, really works for me.

heh, sheeeitttt.... "TMI" details are always a fun thing.

Edited by MillionX
3 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Sega and MegaShock present.....

Streets of Rage!

Starring...

Maxx as Adam Hunter

J Lo as Blaze  Fielding

Scorp as Axel Stone

BB Hoody as Skate

King Tubb as Max Thunder

Reiraku as Dr Zan

Dangerous J as Floyd

Neesa as Cherry Hunter

Villains

Infernoman as Galsia

Stuart Hayden  as Y. Signal

HD-Man as Donovan

FGC Trannies as all Female enemies

Trump as Big Ben

Salkyotic as Jet

Hecatom as Barbon

Faltimar as Abadede

Darksakul as Particle/Molecule

Angelpalm as R. Bear

Million as Shiva

Starhammer as Mr. X

Fuuuuckk. I'm generic bald guy with shades lmao

7 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I can't believe someone had to make a video to show this.....

hahaha this is so great as a solid piece of evidence on the issue.  Some silly people might be surprised after coming up on many years of tv, movies, even gaming (a surprising category, imo) and music trying to force this idea that women are actually superior to men in everything imaginable, even in terms of physical competitive events. (*tv/movies and even video games these days =  the woman never needs saving anymore... in fact, she's shown as being the superior human to you and any other worthless man because "Girl Power" and all that jazz.  The bandwagon on that shit going on at this point has become amusing.)

heh, a friend just sent me this:

🤣

Edited by MillionX
23 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Well, we lost one of my old tv crushes... Markie Post

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/markie-post-tv-veteran-actor-night-court-dies-79351164

Markie Post was THE hotness on Night Court back in the day...she was on other stuff as well but that's where I knew her from.

I forgot to post this. She was a bad woman. 

As a side, she also voiced one of the lead characters mom (June Darby) in Transformers: Prime. 

10 minutes ago, Serpent said:

No Man's Sky is apparently getting another huge free expansion. 5 years since that debacle of a release I think they're one of the best devs in the industry. I haven't picked the game up yet but I probably will on the next sale I see for it. Something like 17 feature/content updates, and a lot are really big.

well damn.  Looks like I might have to jump back on it.  I'm glad to see they didn't let that disaster of a launch be the end of things.  I wonder how much has changed in that amount of time....................

just wait 'til the virus inevitably mutates to a variant that has a seriously high mortality rate.  If/when that happens... it is guaranteed Game Over for this sorry ass embarrassment of a "dominant" species.

Interesting... this was posted earlier this year but popped up in recommendations for me just now...  behold, a look back at the real deal updated He-Man: