Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

9 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Makes me wonder. Does the average woman sexualize us in the same manner we sexualize them in our heads? Like they actually like seeing a dude from the back like that among other things?

Humans are sexual creatures, finding the opposite sex (and some the same sex) is something that everyone does.

Of course, how much it depends from person to person and what they find attractive.

1 minute ago, Hecatom said:

Humans are sexual creatures, finding the opposite sex (and some the same sex) is something that everyone does.

Of course, how much it depends from person to person and what they find attractive.

Ok so you wouldn't say that's average, That's just what Jane likes. Makes sense

29 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Ok so you wouldn't say that's average, That's just what Jane likes. Makes sense

From my experience, women do find the behind of men attractive, but the thing is that men don't usually wear stuff that accentuates it outside specific scenarios.

12 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I saw part 1 (Siege) and lost interest entirely. The show didn't really bring in new fans, it just kept the old ones with the standard tropes. The voice acting/direction  was abhorrent. 

Why . . . does everyone . . . talk. . . like . . . they're done . . . running . . .a  countryyyyy  mile. 

As a side, I don't need Peter Cullen to do Prime's voice. David Kaye (Beast Wars Megatron) was the voice of Optimus Prime in Transformers Animated. Trying to sound just like Cullen makes it glaringly apparent that he is the one true Prime. I will give credit though. Jason Marnocha is a really good replacement for Welker's Megatron. I don't count him as a good thing for the show since he was first shown in Prime Wars. That show was COMPLETE ASS, but his voicework for Megatron was great. 

I honestly hope WFC doesn't tarnish his chances of staying in the role. 

So I guess you won't be ordering a Simptimus Prime action figure?

ah, this channel did a great "quick summary" vid of the origin story of the TVD/Originals vampires...

When those shows were still on the air and new....it was good times each week, man...nothing quite like ordering a pizza or stopping by a place after work to pick one up on the night of a new episode, making a whole "event" out of that shit.  I'm still forever thankful that these shows didn't debut in present-day CW, since there would obviously be a different focus for the show-runners instead of just making a "cool supernatural show".  They'd probably focus on making sure certain agendas are front and center, and various things some pitifully soft types out there would view as  "problematic"  would never have happened.  CW from the beginning to 2009-ish when TVD started was definitely a much better network, imo.

heh, the first CW shows I remember watching was back when it was "The WB"--- Popular, Supernatural and Smallville, even though Smallville was kinda lame in the beginning, it got much better later on....ha, a lot of people probably forgot about "Popular" by now but that show was LOADED with fine ass.  Carly Pope was the main one...and some blondie that played a character named "Nikki Julian"; she was hot too...and also "Mary Cherry"

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0202748/ 

Leslie Bibb was on there too...and another fine one by the name of Tamara Mello.  

Had a doctors appointment today. 

the good 

my A1C (average blood sugar level) kinda got out of control in may due to my own negligence. which is one of the reasons I started dieting as hard as I have been. Thankfully  I’ve lowered my average A1C by over half over three months. 

blood pressure is good (it always is) 

I’ve lost 17 pounds since I visited him beginning of July. 

the bad: 

At work (and only at work) I’ve been having really bad chest pains after a few hours of working. The doctor isn’t sure why but as a heart patient this is obviously bad.

He thinks it may be anxiety but he also wants to make sure my heart isn’t damaged or going through some sort of distress. So he scheduling a stress test in the near future to see what’s up. 

Edited by iStu X