Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

yep, called it--- Dad's still rambling... it's 3 hours 22 minutes now....he was closing out the "conversation" but of course hit a new tangent and now he's hit yet another one as I type this.

I'm dreading tomorrow as usual...just looking forward to next weekend again.  Mondays especially always just put me in the mood to punch and break things.  Antenna is showing "It's A Living" now with "that pawg from Wings" Crystal Bernard... Cheryl Lee Ralph is also on this show.  I still find it odd that I never knew of this show's existence despite it being on during the mid 80s.

18 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I'm legit confused about Afghanistan situation. People complain us forces are in 3rd world countries... And now that we left they are mad we left the country they all said we should leave? Am I getting this right? 

Weren't the Afghan military trained up by our forces? Why did they just fold like this? 

You  (the US) shouldn't stick your dick (flex its military for peace) in crazy (3rd world countries) but if you do, you should take responsibility for your actions (keep the peace, help the people raise the standard of living, teach the locals how to defend themselves).

Best way for me to understand everything. Personally, the US shouldn't be the world's police force. We still struggle to take care of our own...and we should focus on fixing our issues first.

Edited by TheInfernoman
18 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

You  (the US) shouldn't stick your dick (flex its military for peace) in crazy (3rd world countries) but if you do, you should take responsibility for your actions (keep the peace, help the people raise the standard of living, teach the locals how to defend themselves).

Best way for me to understand everything. Personally, the US shouldn't be the world's police force. We still struggle to take care of our own...and we should focus on fixing our issues first.

It's tough, we shouldn't be. But even when we try not to be, we get begged to be over everyone else in most cases. 

2 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Weren't the Afghan military trained up by our forces? Why did they just fold like this? 

Funny you should ask.

Popp's commentary Near the start to the middle of this vid partially answers your question.  The TL;DR is that  they tried to train them, but they just wouldn't train and now you have a bunch of larpers with guns who may well have been worse than the terrorists if the stories are to be believed.

and, to answer another question for the ladies:  Here's fresh and fit.

"Where have all the good men gone?"  Anywhere but around YOU.

Well, one good thing I noticed lately... Walmarts went back to being open at 6 am just like the good ol' pre-pandemic days.  There's 1 I hate going to but it's one that opens at 6 so that works much better for me.... of course the real deal would be if they could go back to being open 24 hours like they should be.  That was part of the advantage Walmart had over other places, imo....they have everything, at cheaper prices, and no matter what time of day/night it is... they were ready for ya.  Target and Walgreens weren't giving us that kind of luxury. (*Walgreens in particular...doesn't open 'til 10 am; lazy bum ass schedule...and of course that's on top of having a smaller selection of items and higher prices like some wannabe Publix minus the PAWGs; hahaha nig please get all the way out of here with that.) 

Edited by MillionX

I'm still amazed that people think insulting/shaming other folks is going to get them to do what they want. If anything, it's got a higher likelihood of them telling the shamers to go fuck themselves. You can't save people from themselves, but I blame the vaccine shamers as much as the people spreading misinformation about the vaccines because if not for both, there'd probably be more people vaccinated. 

I say mandate federally enforced Vaccine Passports. You can't go anywhere or do anything without a Vaccine unless you got a medical exception (like being immune compromised or have an allergy to the Vaccine). 

And yes there legal presence for this in the past. The State of New York has this law in the books in the 1918 Pandemic. 

@DoctaMario get the damn Vaccine 

Edited by DarkSakul
12 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

If you've been clicking some of the videos that contain that in this thread then it has probably had an effect on the algorithm.

Yeah, my YT is a lot more fun that a lot of peeps here, I'd reckon. 

My YT feed:

VG Music

MMA Highlights

FGC/Tourney/Tech and combo vids

Some of Y'all:

WHY THESE BITCHES ARE BITCHES AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING THEM ANYWAYS (DUMBASS BITCH)

THE GOV'T IS TRYING TO FUCK YOU! (UNLESS IT'S A BITCH, CAUSE BITCHES ARE PRUDE AS FUCK)

TWO BITCHES FIGHTING (ASKED THEM OUT AFTER, THEY SAID "NA" CAUSE THEY BITCHES)

51 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

If you've been clicking some of the videos that are contained  in this thread then it has probably had an effect on the algorithm.

I'm certain that has to be the case. I've actively started to do the "Don't recommend". I don't have time to listen to a grown-ass man go on a 30 minute rant about a woman he's never met. 

EDIT -

Kevin Samuels doesn't count since he's got a direct line of communication  🤣

Edited by OPTIMUS124

heh, ohhhh yeah... I get footage of Gymastics girls often too....and of course, the tons of content from girls that do the "bikini try-on haul" and "lingerie try-on haul" vids. 🤣

One other thing I check on the regular is music channels; like epic, "movie score" kind of stuff...  Horror Music World just posted this I had on now:

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

If you've been clicking some of the videos that are contained  in this thread then it has probably had an effect on the algorithm.

Yeah, clicking @MillionX 's videos had my recommended videos filled with women's track events and bikini try on hauls.  It was terrible. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to the Hot Girls thread to click more of Millions YouTube vids 😉

28 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Yeah, the RNC removed as page yesterday that praised Trump's plan to leave Afghanistan.  And listening to Fox News on the way to work this morning it's all "Biden should resign! We should never have left Afghanistan!

Biden fucked up.  He's a piece of shit snake-in-the-grass politician.  But it's hilarious to me how spineless the Republicans have become in the shadow of Trump.

Strength and conditioning class had no one today but me and my coach decided to be a mad scientist.

3 sets of 10 step bear crawls back n forth, 5 pull ups with a 5 second pause at the top and 5 shoulder shrug pull ups

3 sets of planche walks sideways with a resistance band, 20 second handstand holds shifting my weight back n forth, 5 kettle bell squats with knee lunges

Finisher: a decreasing burpees number from 11-1 matched with an increasing kettle bell swing. So 11 burpees go with 1 swing, 10 burpees go with 2 swings ect

Edited by Maxx
4 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

I've only gone to Walgreens once in like 20 years lol.

Sometimes they have exclusive transformers doe.

I got Earthrise Blue streak from them very easily.

I guess your Walgreens is better than this one.  I have yet to see any transformers down here.

Also:  When the fact checkers get fact checked...................

8 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Is it me or is there an uptick YT channels featuring men bitching about women they ain't trying to fuq?

I mean if you watch Fresh & Fit consistently you realize both of them are kinda clowns and about as full of shit as the girls they bring on the show. 

They are the Steven Crowder of dating debate. They mostly only bring on hoes and OF/Insta Models that are easy to dunk on and make themselves look good. They mostly just make broad sweeping statements about what men want but really it's mostly just what they want. 

8 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Is it me or is there an uptick YT channels featuring men bitching about women they ain't trying to fuq?

You might be right.  I find it ironic considering that YouTube has been shutting them down.  Poor Susie may have made a small mess bigger on accident.  

Since I'm not one to leave that kind opening unused............

It's short, but a good explanation of why men seem to be shying away from Marriage.

40 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

When the fact checkers get fact checked...................

This is gonna be used as stating why fact-checking is wrong. It's plagiarism for the sourcing not the invalidation of content.  A more non-biased report. 

https://apnews.com/article/technology-business-arts-and-entertainment-8254cd876d91d04a79e53ebac9f358e5

Unfortunately, it's going to destroy the site's credibility. 

13 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

It's short, but a good explanation of why men seem to be shying away from Marriage.

This sounds more like echo-chamber logic. 

Even the second point "What's in it for men"  as if we have to stay on the "losing" side. That's a bad relationship. All good relationships should be symbiotic in nature. Men just need to man up. If you enter a bad contract, that's your fault. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
36 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

This is gonna be used as stating why fact-checking is wrong. It's plagiarism for the sourcing not the invalidation of content.  A more non-biased report. 

https://apnews.com/article/technology-business-arts-and-entertainment-8254cd876d91d04a79e53ebac9f358e5

Unfortunately, it's going to destroy the site's credibility.

Well at least the dude and the website is taking accountability for it.  Too many people not trying to hold L's and not willing to learn from it now a days.