Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

7 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I just read right before I typed this. That's WILD, looks like Biden pulling the troops out too

Biden ripped the band-aid off.  Both he and Trump bare responsibility for the mess- just last year Trump negotiated the release of 4,600 Taliban prisoners, including Abdul Ghani Baradar who is now leading the insurgence.  Biden followed through with the plan to leave and doubled down on his decision just now.

Doesn't help that we spent billions of dollars training the Afghani army to defend themselves and as soon as we started leaving they threw down their weapons, their president fled the country, and they basically handed the Taliban the keys to the castle.  They don't seem to willing to fight their own civil war, even after all the effort and support we provided them. It's been an extremely messy withdrawal, and that's on Biden.  But he makes a good point in that if they aren't willing to fight for themselves, then why are we continuing to make Americans fight and die on their behalf?

20 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Biden ripped the band-aid off.  Both he and Trump bare responsibility for the mess- just last year Trump negotiated the release of 4,600 Taliban prisoners, including Abdul Ghani Baradar who is now leading the insurgence.  Biden followed through with the plan to leave and doubled down on his decision just now.

Doesn't help that we spent billions of dollars training the Afghani army to defend themselves and as soon as we started leaving they threw down their weapons, their president fled the country, and they basically handed the Taliban the keys to the castle.  They don't seem to willing to fight their own civil war, even after all the effort and support we provided them. It's been an extremely messy withdrawal, and that's on Biden.  But he makes a good point in that if they aren't willing to fight for themselves, then why are we continuing to make Americans fight and die on their behalf?

They're not really a country as much as they're a bunch of tribes that are all within a border that was drawn up by other countries. Their loyalties are often to their own tribes, not necessarily this imaginary country that they don't really even recognize. That's why they weren't willing to fight.

But on the upside, now the Taliban has a bunch of great new weapons funded by the American taxpayers, so yay?

2 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Unfortunately, it's going to destroy the site's credibility. 

You mean, the same way their site was used to destroy the credibility of others?  

"Fate it seems is not without a sense of irony." -Morpheus. 

This sounds more like echo-chamber logic. 

Even the second point "What's in it for men"  as if we have to stay on the "losing" side. That's a bad relationship. All good relationships should be symbiotic in nature. Men just need to man up. If you enter a bad contract, that's your fault. 

..................And this, among many other reasons, is why so many men are just saying no.  It IS a bad contract, but when men say so they get hit with shaming language, the ever popular,"You need to man up" and,"You can't handle a REAL woman!"  And others.  

And to the ones who enter said contract?  "It's YOUR fault if things go bad."  If you try to tell other people why it's a bad idea, you get insulted and shamed for that too.  Basically, anything other than men being quiet and putting up with it will lead to backlash.

Fortunately, it looks like an ever growing number of men don't give a fuck to the shaming language anymore and they are pushing their voices through the noise until they are heard.  For better or worse, there has been change and there will be more.

1 hour ago, Deadly_Raver said:

..................And this, among many other reasons, is why so many men are just saying no.  It IS a bad contract, but when men say so they get hit with shaming language, the ever popular,"You need to man up" and,"You can't handle a REAL woman!"  And others.  

Isn't that basically what these tirades devolve into, but about the other side? Sorry but that's not shaming, it's reality. If you know the game, play it well. Even Kevin Samuels dishes that out with other men that he has on his program. 

And to the ones who enter said contract?  "It's YOUR fault if things go bad."  If you try to tell other people why it's a bad idea, you get insulted and shamed for that too.  Basically, anything other than men being quiet and putting up with it will lead to backlash.

If the whole thing is being "lions don't argue with sheep" then forget them all. Many of these channels use poorly constructed arguments to make their point. It's like they never once understood what a fallacy is. 

as previously posted:

10 hours ago, KingTubb said:

Some of Y'all:

WHY THESE BITCHES ARE BITCHES AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING THEM ANYWAYS (DUMBASS BITCH)

THE GOV'T IS TRYING TO FUCK YOU! (UNLESS IT'S A BITCH, CAUSE BITCHES ARE PRUDE AS FUCK)

TWO BITCHES FIGHTING (ASKED THEM OUT AFTER, THEY SAID "NA" CAUSE THEY BITCHES)

Fortunately, it looks like an ever growing number of men don't give a fuck to the shaming language anymore and they are pushing their voices through the noise until they are heard.  For better or worse, there has been change and there will be more.

Sure, but it's the same thing that they are pushing through . . . noise. 

Both sides need each other and this seems more like a form of social Darwinism. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
2 hours ago, Chadouken said:

The only thing I'm afraid of with this is the potential consequences down the line years from now when eventually another Osama shows up and then we have to go blowing up the sand again.

37 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

You dont even need to give a cat a bath.  Giving a cat a bath in general is just fucked up.  I mean unless they got something on them like antifreeze or something.

In general you don't need to give a cat a bath but as you put there are going to be instances where a bath is warranted.  The first cat I ever had had fleas ALL OVER.  Luckily because it was a kitten it didn't put up too much fuss but if it was anything like our most recent cat that passed away?  Oh hell no.  She's going in that box up there.

1 hour ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Sure, but it's the same thing that they are pushing through . . . noise. 

Both sides need each other and this seems more like a form of social Darwinism. 

Both sides........................Need each other?  

charlton_heston_laughing.gif

Need?  Need for what?  You KNOW whatever answer you give is going to cause Mr. Heston's return, but give it a try.  You just might surprise me.

Isn't that basically what these tirades devolve into, but about the other side? Sorry but that's not shaming, it's reality. If you know the game, play it well. Even Kevin Samuels dishes that out with other men that he has on his program. 

Kevin Samuels is trying to bring men and women together.  God bless him and give him strength in his mission.  I have not even an ounce of hatred for him nor his mission.   I quite simply do not agree and have chosen to not play this game any longer.  A LOT of men have done this and now a lot of women are noticing that there aren't any guys waiting at the end of the ride to take them home.  Why?  Because a lot of men have learned how the,"Game" is played and said,"Yeah, fuck this shit.  I'm out."  

As an old saying goes:  "The opposite of love is not hate.  It is apathy."  As I said above, we don't need each other.  The reason society is freaking out right now is because way too many men have accepted that and turned away.  Now, nobody would give a shit that these men are gone, but they took their skills and resources with them and THAT is a problem.  You only need a few guys to fuck all the chicks, but you might need quite a few more to fix broken shit and put food on the table.  Problem is, Society has pissed on the guys doing the work until now it has pissed them off.  Backlash?  Yeah.  Looks like we'll be seeing some of that in the next few years.  It'll be quite interesting to see just how far things go before some changes are made.

...................btw, The taliban just took over afganistan, a killer virus has been unleashed on the world, the cops are being removed, the military is going gay, and our world leaders are opening the doors so that the barbarians can get in.   I just thought you'd like to see an updated scoreboard the same way I see it.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
2 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Kevin Samuels is trying to bring men and women together.  God bless him and give him strength in his mission.  I have not even an ounce of hatred for him nor his mission.   I quite simply do not agree and have chosen to not play this game any longer.  A LOT of men have done this and now a lot of women are noticing that there aren't any guys waiting at the end of the ride to take them home.  Why?  Because a lot of men have learned how the,"Game" is played and said,"Yeah, fuck this shit.  I'm out."  

KS wears the asshole hat, but I don't necessarily disagree with his mission or content. Sure you can say it lacks a level of kindness, but these people know what they are walking into. 

To that last point, you're exactly right. However, those men aren't running around making these documentary length videos on thirst traps. I applaud it, but this seems to be another form of outrage media.

Need?  Need for what?  You KNOW whatever answer you give is going to cause Mr. Heston's return, but give it a try.  You just might surprise me.

I guess this is where we're at now huh? 🤣

As an old saying goes:  "The opposite of love is not hate.  It is apathy."

Agreed. Then why are thousands of hours dedicated to something you don't care about?

You only need a few guys to fuck all the chicks, but you might need quite a few more to fix broken shit and put food on the table.  Problem is, Society has pissed on the guys doing the work until now it has pissed them off.  Backlash?  Yeah.  Looks like we'll be seeing some of that in the next few years.  It'll be quite interesting to see just how far things go before some changes are made.

Maybe I'm just different because in my household, the "happy wife, happy life mantra" was never a part of the core ethos. Like I said, they can stay mad and remain by themselves yelling at each other. This is simple communication and expectation management. People are making this hard for reasons.  

Just to be clear, I don't necessarily disagree with the fact that we've culturally accepted that men should bend to the lady's will (in the courting space). There just seems to be a lot of shouting but not really saying anything of value. If you are out of the game, don't play it. 

I love Transformers (my wedding band sports the Autobot logo). I practically loathe the most recent Netflix outing for the TF brand, but I am not spending hours saying how it's objectively bad and you should hate it too. I can expend the mental calories in far more useful ways. 

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

Didn't New York have to do the exact same thing cause the deaths were going out of control while it was being the hot bed?

Everything is bigger in Texas . . . 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
16 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Again, we have viable solutions that can mitigate this that we didn't know about when the pandemic first hit. . . and yet here we are. 

Delta isn't the same as the first version. It is affecting people harder especially the unvaccinated. 

KS wears the asshole hat, but I don't necessarily disagree with his mission or content. Sure you can say it lacks a level of kindness, but these people know what they are walking into. 

For the job KS is trying to do, nice won't work.  They can go to Derrick Jaxn if they want to feel good.  Kevin is making them take the medicine and heal the hell up while there is time.  If they don't want a needle in the ass, then stay out of the doctor's office.

To that last point, you're exactly right. However, those men aren't running around making these documentary length videos on thirst traps. I applaud it, but this seems to be another form of outrage media.

I personally have not run into any crazy long videos like that.  If you see one or two, hit me with a link.  I think I've been missing out on something.

.................And don't say Minister Jap.  His entire mission is to piss on these bitches' wigs and their shoes.  He have them so mad they would shoot him on sight.

Agreed. Then why are thousands of hours dedicated to something you don't care about?

those hours aren't spent on the ladies though.  They are spent trying to reach other men and/or boys.  After all, this is nothing compared to the number of decades where feminism, media, and society have had to put men down.  If it wasn't for the Internet, there is a good chance that men like these would never have had a chance to make their voices heard at all.  If a few thousands of hours of content has ruffled this many feathers, then it's a good thing the message got out in my opinion.

Maybe I'm just different because in my household, the "happy wife, happy life mantra" was never a part of the core ethos. Like I said, they can stay mad and remain by themselves yelling at each other. This is simple communication and expectation management. People are making this hard for reasons.  

It would seem to me that your household is quite different from the norm and quite fortunate.  May it always be so.  As far as anger goes, there is something called,"Red pill rage" or basically, people getting more than a bit upset over finding out just how unfairly the deck is stacked against them.  This generally ends once they accept the facts and move on to what they are going to do about it.  

Just to be clear, I don't necessarily disagree with the fact that we've culturally accepted that men should bend to the lady's will (in the courting space). There just seems to be a lot of shouting but not really saying anything of value. If you are out of the game, don't play it. 

This is a big part of the problem.  We're being told to accept whatever the woman says even though women are still allowed and encouraged to have their standards.  When you've been pushing something like that for decades, the backlash is going to be equal, opposite, and explosive as all hell.  A lot of guys are out of the game.  That leads to massive shaming and insulting attacks that are more than likely what you've been hearing.  Despite what you might think, there are a lot of people who wanted and in some cases needed to hear the message and that's what society has a problem with.  Right now Marriage rates are in freefall and so is Child birth.  Many of the businesses that count on them are going bankrupt one after the other.  If you think they're mad, just check the courts.  They aren't getting nearly as many scalps (Read: Raping wallets) as they used to.  If you're not getting married, then you're not getting divorced.  If you're not getting divorced, you don't need Divorce court.  Also:  those babies that aren't being born?  That's Child support payments that aren't going out and therefore the courts can't get their cut.  The blame is laid at the feet of what is called the Manosphere and Shutting up men who speak about simply going your own way is becoming a VERY big concern for society.  Sorry, but it's too little and too late.  That particular cat is out of the bag and running around free.  I'd say the next ten years are going to be VERY interesting.  

I love Transformers (my wedding band sports the Autobot logo). I practically loathe the most recent Netflix outing for the TF brand, but I am not spending hours saying how it's objectively bad and you should hate it too. I can expend the mental calories in far more useful ways. 

To these guys, this is the best place to expend said mental calories.  Some do it for profit, for some it's about the message, and for some it's their form of therapy.  For whatever reason they have come here, they're here and that silent majority is getting louder and louder.  

I guess this is where we're at now huh? 🤣

Thuglicious was trying to tell 'em.  

...........He still a bitch tho.  

......................well then.  I didn't have to spam the gif after all.  Consider me surprised.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
17 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Do you guys go look at the hospitals?  I went to the hospital not long ago.  Took a big spill and got messed up so I went to ER to make sure I didnt fuck myself up good.  Place was empty.  But according to news that hospital should have been packed.  /shrug

Just because your hospital wasn't busy doesn't mean others aren't. Most of my family work in medical or science related fields so I hear about stuff going on first hand as well as the news. As well as listen to the nurses who talk online.. Which you can check on if they really are nurses through various databases set up to check on licenses 

Edited by Maxx

I knew that would be one of the first responses.  Just cause you dont see it dont mean it aint there.  I didnt say anything about any other hospital...just the one I went to and saw on the news.  I asked if you guys had checked out your hospitals.

Edit - Your response also lets me know a bit about you in that you dont actually need to see it yourself, second or third or even fourth hand interpretations are good enough.

Edited by Faltimar the Dark
3 hours ago, Maxx said:

Delta isn't the same as the first version. It is affecting people harder especially the unvaccinated. 

I'm not disagreeing with you, but again, we have ways to mitigate the risks associated with this virus (e.g. masks, social distancing,, limiting large gatherings, vaccine, common sense) . Yet, here we are. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124

Ohhh yeah I look forward to digging into this A&P vs. F&F dirt!  I figured this would spark something good

Thats Good Adventure Time GIF

On another note---One song from years ago I just remembered ---from "Bloodhound Gang" when they were talking about "..so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel"...that was one of those where almost immediately after hearing it the first time I got to a point of dislike and eventually hating it...and the music video for it was cornball stupid too.

hmm....quick internet research tells me that was actually 1999.  Yeah I don't think that was really a good year for music that was memorable in a positive way...ah, Natalie Imbruglia's "Torn" apparently came out that year, so that was alright because she was a HOT one, at least... oh yeah, Livin' La Vida Loca and "No Scrubs" from TLC...yeah looks like '99 was a bit of an sad year for pop music, imo.  Interesting thing is that music videos were still kind of a big deal back then at least.

Yeah, F & F seemed like goofs all along with that redpill shit IMO. Also, it seemed like any time they brought girls onto their show, the girls were clout chasers or not very smart. That's just from what I saw. That's the type of deck-stacking shit I hate.  It's like when those Anti-SJW channels spin a whole video out of some tweets from a person no one should take seriously. Anyway, I blocked F & F's channel from my recs a while ago for those reasons. I see it still seems to apply and they haven't changed much.

But this is crazy. It seems like they might fight for real over this. Hopefully, it'll blow over. I don't want to see Preach potentially get hurt over this dumb shit. I know he's not the underdog here, but you never know with boxing.

Edited by axeman61
26 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Yeah, F & F seemed like goofs all along with that redpill shit IMO. Also, it seemed like any time they brought girls onto their show, the girls were clout chasers or not very smart. That's just from what I saw. That's the type of deck-stacking shit I hate.  It's like when those Anti-SJW channels spin a whole video out of some tweets from a person no one should take seriously. Anyway, I blocked F & F's channel from my recs a while ago for those reasons. I see it still seems to apply and they haven't changed much.

But this is crazy. It seems like they might fight for real over this. Hopefully, it'll blow over. I don't want to see anyone get hurt.

Usually I'd say men should settle disputes with words. Settling disputes with fist is for boys. But insulting ones wife is fighting words. A line that is not to be crossed unless you're looking for a fight. Which FaF challenged Preach to after insulting his wife.

They wanna double down on such blatant disrespect? Then he'll yeah Preach should give them all the smoke they're asking for. Cuz like Preach said. Win or lose. Some battles you just gotta fight. Certain things cannot go unanswered.

Lastly. I was a viewer of FaF. But I've been watching Aba And Preach way longer. This whole things just shows the difference between grown men who truly experienced life and all its ups and downs. And are humbled and matured by the experiences.

Vs Young men who are just feeling themselves because they're having a breakout year. And think their money and clout commands respect. And maybe it does to the kind of women they have on their show. But not to real as dudes like Aba and Preach. 

They didn't even attempt to actual argue the points Aba and Preach brought up. They went straight to juvenile high school shit "We get more bitches, we got more views, yo wife a whale, etc" Because they know they don't want a battle of wits with them.

Edited by BB_Hoody

I'm realizing that, yeah, Preach kinda has to do something if he has the capability (which he does). I'll be watching this to see what happens, but I hope Preach wins if it even gets that far.

I'm wondering something random though. Are there ANY pickup/game channels on youtube that are legit? Just about every one I've come across has been cringy.

14 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I'm realizing that, yeah, Preach kinda has to do something if he has the capability (which he does). I'll be watching this to see what happens, but I hope Preach wins if it even gets that far.

I'm wondering something random though. Are there ANY pickup/game channels on youtube that are legit? Just about every one I've come across has been cringy.

I'd say the best ones are those who teach self improvement first and foremost. Not just money or status wise, but improving yourself as a person.  As the old saying goes, if you build it they will come. Build yourself into someone women want to be around and that's half the battle won.

Because Halo effect is a very real thing. What comes off as cringe or creepy, can also come off as charmingly awkward or bold. And the difference is that initial attraction that comes from your appearance and vibe. 

I'd also say the worst advice. Comes from those who either treat women like a monithic group. Thus try to provide cookie cutter one size fits all solutions to attract women. Or those who try to tell you, you are the prize. That last one is the worst.

No one is the prize. We all eat, shit and sleep just line the next person. Have our flaws, and what not. No one should be seen as the prize. Because that implies you or them are the valuable one in the relationship or interaction. Thus creates a power dynamic that hurts the one that views themselves as "lucky" to be around the other person.

Edited by BB_Hoody

The algorithm just kept onnnn showing this as a "recommended" to me so I'm finally checking it out...and yeah I'd generally agree, like probably most people... Flash started off AWESOME, but sadly went downhill: (*note---I don't think this guy needed to spend THIS much time explaining it though)

I haven't even finished watching the latest season, and I don't really have much of an urgency to get caught-up on it....actually, I forgot what was even going on since the last time I watched.

At least the latest seasons gave us the perfection that is Jessica Parker Kennedy

https://www.instagram.com/jparkerk3/

She looks a LOT like this girl I had an insane crush on back in school (from elementary years on up to high school)...so much so that I had a corny "love letter" I had written but of course (and perhaps fortunately) never had the balls to give her....closest I got was awkwardly just hanging around at the end of a class for "the moment" but I chickened out and just left.  Heh, the good ol' cringey moments of school days.  Anyway, she was definitely the finest, and Jessica looks just like her.

edit--haha that was pretty funny when Zoom literally dragged Barry around the whole city like a ragdoll.  It's not often you see a main hero of a show getting destroyed AND humiliated quite like that 😆  Zoom was all like "..you thought you could defeat me....with THIS?!" as he holds up an unconscious Flash.

Edited by MillionX