Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

22 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Alright then.  Let's go.  

Show me the half truths in the video.

1. Calling MSNBC an extention of BLM and Antifa.
  2. Only playing the part that "matters" for the Joy Reid clip, but the entire piece is needed for context for "tears".
  3. Listing all left wing news sources as the only groups responsible for gaslighting the people.

I listed each chronologically. Let me know if you need the time stamps.

Edited by OPTIMUS124
5 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Calling MSNBC an extention of BLM and Antifa.

Okay then.  Which part is true and what has been omitted?

.............speaking of omission, you omitted the part where he said,"Essentially an extention of BLM and Antifa."   Don't end up being guilty

btw, you just kinda confirmed that MSNBC is an extention of BLM and Antifa.

8 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Only playing the part that "matters" for the Joy Reid clip, but the entire piece is needed for context for "tears".

Okay then.  Let's see the evidence that he is omitting.

9 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Listing all left wing news sources as the only groups responsible for gaslighting the people.

KuTyuw9.gif

Yeah, you stretched that one pretty far.  btw,  if you can find the right wing or neutral sources that are gaslighting people on this trial, then I'll hook you up with a currently unreleased picture of DEMON BOOTY.  

33 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Okay then.  Which part is true and what has been omitted?

.............speaking of omission, you omitted the part where he said,"Essentially an extention of BLM and Antifa." 

Don't end up being guilty

btw, you just kinda confirmed that MSNBC is an extention of BLM and Antifa.

Webster's definition for "essentially" is used to identify or stress the basic or essential character or nature of a person or thing or to say that a description is basically true or accurate.

Are we claiming that this is "poetic license"?

Don't be like this. I am trying to have a legit conversation and this it trivial.

Okay then.  Let's see the evidence that he is omitting.

The other half of the video . . .

Yeah, you stretched that one pretty far.  btw,  if you can find the right wing or neutral sources that are gaslighting people on this trial, then I'll hook you up with a currently unreleased picture of DEMON BOOTY.  

Stretched . . . he literally listed just left wing media outlets as another example as contributors to misinformation campaigns that hate America or is the MSM qualifier including the larger right wing outlets. 

Again, I am not disagreeing that the outcome of MSNBC being thrown out was the wrong thing to do, as they should be booted for that kind of behavior. The issues I had were with the points listed. Nothing more

Edited by OPTIMUS124
4 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Stretched . . . he literally listed just left wing media outlets as another example as contributors to misinformation campaigns that hate America or are is the MSM qualifier including the larger right wing outlets. 

and why do you think he listed them?  Again, if you have any others you'd like to throw in, be my guest.

48 minutes ago, MillionX said:

X-files is on the "Comet" network at the moment.... Gillian Anderson was such a cutie.  I used to fantasize about what her wonderful little pale cheeks would look like after getting a good spanking.  

These are the later season episodes though, where Mulder was gone and the T-1000 was Scully's partner.

I actually just started watching X Files and I'm really enjoying it. I like that early 90s David Lynch-esque thing the first season has going on, and the cinematography on this show is really fantastic. 

3 hours ago, BornWinner said:

Oh. This is bad.

I can feel my body inverting into itself the longer I watched this. 

I don't believe the gif has been made to properly express my feelings.  While I don't regret my decision to stop drinking alcohol,  I do wish that this had happened during my drinking days so that I could promptly erase what I just saw with a bottle of everclear and a lit match.

Eh another example of a youtube vid that just seems too damn long... one keeps popping up in "recommended" for me-- "The Failure of Victorious", about that nickelodeon show with Victoria Justice.  Ordinarily, I might be inclined to watch a thing like that... but the video is about 5 hours, 30 minutes+, man.  BRUH.  Even if a major network did a documentary about that show, I doubt it would be half that run time.  It's successful in views, apparently... a bit over a million people have watched it.  Five and a half hours though? ...on that?  How is there even that much material on that topic to make a video that long?  That's like one of those marathon-session phone-calls with my Dad.  C'mon now....

its a no from me dawg GIF

Edited by MillionX
7 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Enes Kanter definitely going to need to be put in witness protection after his basketball career is over... pretty sure he is being watched everywhere he goes and not because he is a celebrity. Turkey has an extradition request on him, China has stopped streaming any games with him in them altogether, the Indonesian government was trying to hunt him down at one point.

He was supposed to come play against Toronto one year and wouldn't even travel from the US to Canada. An ally of the US  that works with the FBI and other US government agencies all the time. That's next level.

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion, but I think it should be legal to shoot people blasting music from their phone on sight. 

Prosecutor: "Your honor, the defendant shot the victim in broad daylight in the middle of a shopping mall." 

Defense Lawyer: "The 'victim' in this case was blasting terrible music at full volume from his phone while walking through a crowded public place." 

Judge: *bangs gavel* "Case DISMISSED! Will the defendant please proceed to the left to receive his key to the city!" 

29 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion, but I think it should be legal to shoot people blasting music from their phone on sight. 

Prosecutor: "Your honor, the defendant shot the victim in broad daylight in the middle of a shopping mall." 

Defense Lawyer: "The 'victim' in this case was blasting terrible music at full volume from his phone while walking through a crowded public place." 

Judge: *bangs gavel* "Case DISMISSED! Will the defendant please proceed to the left to receive his key to the city!" 

My friend over here would agree.  Add in the fuckers playing shit loud as hell at night when people are trying to sleep too.

I'm not saying it's right to exterminate people for being assholes, but I doubt you'll get many tears if they suddenly disappear.

48 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

My friend over here would agree.  Add in the fuckers playing shit loud as hell at night when people are trying to sleep too.

I'm not saying it's right to exterminate people for being assholes, but I doubt you'll get many tears if they suddenly disappear.

Add in people who perform video calls in public at full blast.