Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

38 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@AriesWarlockI watched a few of dudes videos. It's impressive. He uses colloquialisms. It makes his handle on the language even more impressive. I subbed. I sort got out of these type of videos after Laoshu passed. Thanks for the posting this.

From what I have seen of Frankie, he's got a really good pronunciation and a good ear. He's also in videos with another popular youtuber, Xioma.

Edited by AriesWarlock
On 11/12/2021 at 6:21 PM, AriesWarlock said:

Watch: BRASS AGAINST Vocalist Sophia Urista Urinates on Fan Onstage During "Welcome to Rockville" Set (NSFW)

brass-against-wow.jpg?resize=2048,1075&s

At the ongoing Welcome to Rockvillefestival yesterday, New York collective Brass Against were performing, and frontwoman Sophia Urista kept saying she really had to use the bathroom.

I guess she asked the crowd if anybody wanted to be peed on and one fan into water sports was more than willing to take the brunt of Sophia's #1.

Sure enough, the below footage shows the fan getting onstage during Brass Against's cover of Rage Against the Machine's "Wake Up." Sophia pulls down her pants and thong and whooosh there it is! Impressively, Sophia continues to sing while, uhh, going.

In an age when it's hard to get your band publicity, this is sure one way to do it!

Man, those V.I. pee passes are crazy

I don't know how I missed this one but............

Random person on the internet: "Hey Deadly.  Some chick peed on a guy on stage!"

Me: *Sees the video:*  "Damn.  That gives a whole new meaning to the phrase,"Livestreaming"."

Jurassic Park X Transformers set.

This is cool more for the fact that it exists. In some ways I regret taking it out of the box. 

spacer.png

Tyrannocon is based off of the Kingdom Megatron mold. JP93 is a new mold. My  sneaking suspicion is that it's a pre-tool for the TF Armada character Red-Alert. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124

So there's this shipyard company down south that mandated ppl get the shot or vaccine. As a result many ppl quit or were fired. That company confirmed that the customer they serve did NOT require mandatory vaccinations in their contracts, so they're suspending that requirement 

Long story short, I think alot of ppl who were fired bout to sue. This may get ugly, yikes. I'd hate to be in that companys boots, they probably were just doing what the government told them, so idk how this will go, 😬

On the other hand, I used to work there, and I recall the stress of the job slowly working me into a depression and treating certain departments like shit so part of me wants to see them burn. 🤔

It will be fun if companies lose in court and they will claim they were just doing it because the government told them to and told them to which creates a circle of passing the buck.  Honestly government has gotten way too big and powerful and the only positive thing from all this government "helping" is that people have become skeptical AF of the ability of our elites to solve anything.

15 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Most states have some version of an "at will employment" law, which sounds like a good thing but really just means employers can fire you for any reason they want and you can't do anything about it.

Yes, my "good" state of Alabama has it. Now that I remember, those guys that got fired due to the mandate are probably fucked due to that. Slipped my mind 

https://www.npr.org/2021/11/17/1056225488/self-styled-qanon-shaman-is-sentenced-to-41-months-in-capitol-riot

After a police officer asked him to leave, Chansley refused and said: "Mike Pence is a f****** traitor." On the desk at the dais, Chansley scrawled a note on a piece of paper that read: "It's Only A Matter of Time. Justice Is Coming!"

🤣😂

Edited by Chadouken
28 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

The Products are real, its just that the Twitter OP is an idiot. 
KY been making sex lube forever, they are a subsidy of Johnson and Johnson. The people who makes baby products.

I think you might be missing the point that Krispy Kreme has to be officially endorsing that hole glaze lube since they have their insignia on it.  Either that or KY is in for one hell of a lawsuit probably.

haha, man if only Modnation Racers came back... I was just reminiscin' on some old characters and cars I made; I vaguely recall having the PS Vita version too... anyway, it randomly came back to mind that I made a car I named "Skid-Mach"...using the car body type that looks like a triangular wedge of cheese but of course I colored it brown.  It had flies on it too, since that's actually 1 of the items you can use as an accessory.  The wheels looked like shit too...and the seat was a toilet bowl if I recall. 🤣  I had such good times making nasty nonsense in that game.  Sadly, the servers for that game shut down a long time ago (*but unlike a lot of games today; it's actually playable offline though....since y'know; developers back then weren't complete dipshit trolls yet.)

*ohhh... Chelsea Edwards there... PAWG senses tingling... I detect something... 

ohoooo here we go... this is bound to be a juicy one.  I figured Angryman would get to it soon... the situation with Young Dolph 

Yeah, speaking of SHIT... I'm on board with anything and everything that takes a dump on that piece of shit excuse for a "city"

*to answer the video topic question----OF COURSE he was a dummy for staying in that cesspool garbage heap.  M-town is one of those places that when you get out, it's best you never look back because you've made your escape.  No point in going back except perhaps to visit family, and even that much is a "maybe".  If certain people I care about didn't still live there, there's no way I'd set foot there ever again in life, for any reason.

Tommy also did a vid on this subject recently, I think so I'll have to check that as well.

Imagine what he might've been thinking as he lay there dying.... as a successful dude... but dying in a random cookie shop in Memphis of all places.... not much different than dying at the bottom of the most rancid, rat-infested sewer, imo.

haha that quote from AM just now was funny--- "I don't want to breathe that broke air 'cause it might be contagious." 😆

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, Scanman said:

It's a few months old but I just saw this. Can't believe they made a 90's cartoon to announce whatever this Aaliyah music is.

Not sure what to think tbh, but I'm happy people haven't forgotten baby girl.

Alliyah's music had been hard to come by for a long time due to someone in her family holding rights or something to it so people were fighting to make the music available again through streaming and digital services.  It was ongoing for years.  This commercial was the signal that the fight had finally come to an end.

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

Alliyah's music had been hard to come by for a long time due to someone in her family holding rights or something to it so people were fighting to make the music available again through streaming and digital services.  It was ongoing for years.  This commercial was the signal that the fight had finally come to an end.

Yup timberland has wanted to do stuff with her music for years. Like have new artists do covers and things like that but his hands were tied for like 20 years 

2 hours ago, J-ride said:

If you look at the MSM channels they were getting constantly downvoted and ratioed to hell.  This is about protecting powerful corporations because they can't stand the serfs not falling in line or listening to them.  Indie news channels were getting more views than the MSM channels on youtube.

Given that it's a pretty much a consensus that it is a bad idea just furthers the speculation. I do understand that it's been misused for review or content bombing, but for the most part it is used correctly. 

3 hours ago, J-ride said:

If you look at the MSM channels they were getting constantly downvoted and ratioed to hell.  This is about protecting powerful corporations because they can't stand the serfs not falling in line or listening to them.  Indie news channels were getting more views than the MSM channels on youtube.

So they've turned off dislikes and in some cases turned off posting under their videos?  I guess they don't realize what is going to happen next.  

People are going to turn THEM off.  AGAIN.  

EDIT:  not completely related, but still................

Even the JUDGE has thrown them out.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
20 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

So they've turned off dislikes and in some cases turned off posting under their videos?  I guess they don't realize what is going to happen next.  

How you going to be so stupid as doc a jury? Back 20 years ago this would be unthinkable, cmon MSNBC this is a Fix News move

26 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

That was a really stupid move. He's speaks a lot of half-truths, but yeah, they should be out of there.

I hope my man has this same energy for this.

Edited by OPTIMUS124
29 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

That was a really stupid move. He's speaks a lot of half-truths, but yeah, they should be out of there.

I hope my man has this same energy for this.

How you gonna come in and the first thing you try to do is say that somebody else is,"Telling half truths" after the shitstorm that has been the mainstream media for the past 5+ years?  When some guy on Youtube is getting busted on the levels of CNN and MSNBC, I'll be back with a knife and fork to eat my words.

Speaking of missing energy,  I like how the Jan 6th thing was a riot, but none of the MSM has said a mumbling word about what's happening in Kenosha.  "Energy" comes and goes it seems.  I'll just take what I can get.

According to The Take, the "crazy ex-girlfriend" doesn't really exist 😆 Totally not a biased thing for these ladies to say, right? Sure. 🤣

Yep, I'm playing right into their click-bait hands here and giving them a few more views but whatever....here we go:

I suppose that "Jodi Arias" character that was convicted of stabbing her boyfriend to death in the shower was just a figment of our terribly misogynistic imaginations.

1 hour ago, Deadly_Raver said:

How you gonna come in and the first thing you try to do is say that somebody else is,"Telling half truths" after the shitstorm that has been the mainstream media for the past 5+ years?

Come on fam, I was referring to him and his video. I've made that point regarding other media avenues.