Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

50 minutes ago, Serpent said:

I hate to say it, but I expected this to happen. I was hoping when I read her accusations that she was out of the country. When I read she was still in China..... 😔

I haven't had Christmas off for the past few years now due to the nature of my work. While it's nice to not be forced into any obligations, I kinda miss seeing my family every year.

Otherwise, screw all the money being spent. I could care less about receiving something and I think everyone in my family is grown enough now to not care as well. I just wanna drink and eat lol.

3 hours ago, Serpent said:

Wha?  Trying to #MeToo somebody in a communist country?  Did she REALLY think that was going to end in any other way other than her sudden disappearance?  I hope she's alright, but I wouldn't be betting on it.

Oh yeah, I spend way more time thinking about that then the average person... imagine all the money saved by being a vampire...

-You no longer require food and drink like a normal person.... just on this point, imagine how much savings that adds up to over the course of a few decades and centuries.

-You don't need to keep the heat turned on in the winter, most likely.... you probably don't need to keep the lights turned on either, depending on lore.

-a fridge isn't needed either.

-no need for healthcare; no doctor or dental appointments ever again...no more medications of any kind either.

...and if you want to be especially devious with it.. there's the mesmerize/compulsion ability; you could theoretically just "compel" a wealthy person to simply give you a nice sum of cash money, then erase their memory of it....make them forget they ever met you.  An even more clever play might be to implant a false memory that they gave this particular sum of money away to a charity, and that will explain why this amount is suddenly missing from an account.  One could also just "compel" yourself into the life of a wealthy person, convincing him or her that you've always been friends since childhood, and it would be nice to let you stay at their mansion as a guest indefinitely.  Perhaps you compel the whole family to believe this bullshit so everyone is on board with it....eventually he or she dies and just happens to let you inherit the property.

Oh yeah if it ever became real... I have detailed plans, folks.

1 hour ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Wha?  Trying to #MeToo somebody in a communist country?  Did she REALLY think that was going to end in any other way other than her sudden disappearance?  I hope she's alright, but I wouldn't be betting on it.

Because of her global public profile, I don't think she's dead. I think, like usual, she's going to show up in 6 months from now singing the praises of the government. God help her in the interim though...

Edited by Darc_Requiem
1 hour ago, MillionX said:

Oh yeah, I spend way more time thinking about that then the average person... imagine all the money saved by being a vampire...

The one thing I spent thinking most about vampires is how they could end humanity. What I mean by that is, dying the mental calculations of if a Vampire consumes a person per day eventually humans to feed on would run out.

What's the aftermath, you know?

@BornWinner I could not belive Italy could not beat Northern Ireland 🇮🇪

Edited by AriesWarlock
38 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

Critic reviews for Netflix Cowboy Bebop are out

Its like I told a homie: the Cowboy Bebop anime is one of the best examples of the artform there is. It doesn't need a remake. You can either watch the original show or fuck off. It doesn't matter what they do after it because the original is amazing in itself.

The live action show could be cool but there is zero point to it.

2 hours ago, BornWinner said:

Critic reviews for Netflix Cowboy Bebop are out. Mixed leaning into negative and currently at 39% on Rotten Tomatoes. Also this is an actual line apparently.

spacer.png

Damn, that's  pretty low...means it's going to be sensational!

Edited by Gimpy
5 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Because of her global public profile, I don't think she's dead. I think, like usual, she's going to show up in 6 months from now singing the praises of the government. God help her in the interim though...

I hope that's the worst that happens to her.  I mean, Xi has already said he's trying to get up on that Mao level so testing him right now is NOT the way to a long and happy life.

6 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

She's most certainly dead, but true bravery is standing up to tyranny even in the face of certain death. She died on her feet instead of on her knees. 

7 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Yall ever be a work with a coworker who's been there for awhile but is either incompetent or lazy as shit and wonder how this mfer still has a job? I'm convinced this dude fuckin the boss' daughter or something, no way he's still supposed to be employed 

All the fuckin time. Those are the guys who usually get said jobs cuz they're friends with the higher ups or someone in HR, not because of their actual skills.

I've also managed to lose some job positions to said individuals, which is even more infuriating

i just found out the girl that played Chloe on Smallville...is a convicted felon and sex trafficker.

dude. wtf

from the wiki

Allison Christin Mack (born July 29, 1982) is an American actress and convicted felon. She played Chloe Sullivan on the superhero series Smallville (2001–2011) and had a recurring role on the comedy series Wilfred (2012; 2014).

Mack was a member of NXIVM, a sex cult posing as a multilevel marketing company. In 2018, she was arrested on charges of sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and forced labor conspiracy in relation to NXIVM activities. She pleaded guilty to racketeering charges and was sentenced to three years in prison in 2021

33 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

i just found out the girl that played Chloe on Smallville...is a convicted felon and sex trafficker.

dude. wtf

You are very late on this one, HBO even has a pretty good documentary series filmed by a guy who was in the cult for a number of years.

And while there's nothing good about that cult, if someone had explained to me back when Smallville was on that sounding deep and giving out mediocre self help advice could score me threesomes with Allison Mack, my life might look very different today.

47 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

dude. wtf

from the wiki

Allison Christin Mack (born July 29, 1982) is an American actress and convicted felon. She played Chloe Sullivan on the superhero series Smallville (2001–2011) and had a recurring role on the comedy series Wilfred (2012; 2014).

Mack was a member of NXIVM, a sex cult posing as a multilevel marketing company. In 2018, she was arrested on charges of sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and forced labor conspiracy in relation to NXIVM activities. She pleaded guilty to racketeering charges and was sentenced to three years in prison in 2021

"...is an American actress and CONVICTED FELON..." 

Savage Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

All the fuckin time. Those are the guys who usually get said jobs cuz they're friends with the higher ups or someone in HR, not because of their actual skills.

I've also managed to lose some job positions to said individuals, which is even more infuriating

I'm sure that has happened to me before although I can't prove it. Must be nice to contribute nothing of value and still get paid 😭

2 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

dude. wtf

from the wiki

This was old news but I don't think I would have known about it had Million not made such a big deal about it on SRK.  The one question I have about the whole situation is all of her co-stars who act as though this was some huge surprise and they had no idea this was going on.  Gonna have to call BS on that homeslice.

^oh yeah... Kristin Kreuk was in on it in the beginning stages, btw... she was smart enough to get out of that situation ASAP though... it makes me wonder what was the breaking point for her.  

Last thing I saw Kristin on was another CW show a few years ago which was terribly boring.  I can't even remember what it was about... but it has nothing to do with supernatural or superhero stuff, which is a bit "out of place" for that network....seemed more like a show that would be on CBS, aka "the old folks channel".

31 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Someone on my news feed decided to make dill pickle pies. I need all of us here to put our ideological and political differences aside, we must hunt down this animal and put him down like the rabid dog he is. He must not be allowed to see another sunrise 😤

I'm also getting really tired of "food fusions" that no one wants or asked anyone to create.  A local restaurant is offering a sushi burrito and that sounds so disgusting I am not even interested in trying it.

Another favorite TVD clip that came to mind out the blue... one of the more disturbing scenes of Vampire Diaries...

At this point, Bonnie had become a sort of spiritual "door" or conduit whatever for supernatural beings to pass thru once they have died.... but Katherine's fate was different from the others...