Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

yeah, the other part of it is that a lot of American men are basically enablers... they are complicit in the whole thing.

On another note--- someone notified me just now that Kevin Samuels is interviewing Brittany Renner (the instagram girl that has no shame about taking these dumbass pro athletes for everything she can get out of them, basically)---this should be some gold here...

Edited by MillionX
7 minutes ago, J-ride said:

If you've never choked, shaken, or slapped a woman you are part of the problem.  When women fear violent retribution they don't talk to you like Jada does Will.  

Eh...Really don't need to threaten physical assault because you're getting verbal assaulted by a woman.  You can just leave the situation.  Again though I am for equality so the moment that a woman decides to lay hands on a dude and he decides to give her what he received then I feel that's fairplay.

1 hour ago, Serpent said:

I don't think it's women that are the problem, I think it's that most Western men are effeminate, emotional and weak. And before anyone wants to argue with me, I present twitter as exhibit A, and Facebook as exhibit B. Hell I can just rest my case right here.

"I present the internet as my proof about real world shit."

Yea not gonna take that too seriously honestly. Neither of those are accurate gauges of much of anything representing the real world. 

Edited by RSG3

My old coworker died yesterday. She was my semi-boss (she was the payroll manager in HR, I was the accountant responsible for recording payroll).

She was in her late 60's so it wasn't exactly unforeseen. I have no idea the cause, it could be any chronic illness or temporary sickness.

I haven't spoken to her in probably 3 years, so no condolences necessary. It was sad though.

Life comes at you fast 😕

1 hour ago, J-ride said:

If you've never choked, shaken, or slapped a woman you are part of the problem.  When women fear violent retribution they don't talk to you like Jada does Will.  

That's a quick way to get prison or be murdered by one of her crazed relatives. Can't be hitting on chicks cuz they won't comply, if they get disrespectful best to leave. Of course that's sometimes easier said than done cuz mfers will block the doorway, I've seen it 

But yea, leaving is the best course as soon as she gets loud 

17 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

That's a quick way to get prison or be murdered by one of her crazed relatives. Can't be hitting on chicks cuz they won't comply, if they get disrespectful best to leave. Of course that's sometimes easier said than done cuz mfers will block the doorway, I've seen it 

But yea, leaving is the best course as soon as she gets loud 

I think they call that hegemonic masculinity

punch-her-in-the-face-to-prove-youre-rig

Edited by AriesWarlock
1 hour ago, J-ride said:

I have a different idea:  Just leave them alone completely.  

Don't answer calls for help. 

Don't come over to help move shit.

don't come over to fix shit.

Don't loan money.

Don't give rides.

Don't bring shit to their house.

DON'T BE A GODDAMN EMOTIONAL TAMPON!  

If they wanna play games, then let's play.  Unfortunately, your playbook is out in the open now and men have been learning.  

Good men need the backbone to do that everywhere.   That alone will stop a lot of bs.  

The main reason why so much of the things men are complaining about keep happening is because society allows it.  Men in general uphold society, so it is by our hands that this happens............and by our hands that it can end.  There is more than one way to skin a cat.  If they want to keep acting up, then get the knife out.

Whatever you say about LeBron, he cant be worse than Rittenhouse who went out of state with an illegal assault weapon and "self defended" himself. If I recall Rittenhouse  seemed pretty "proud" of what he did after the fact posing with the Proud Boys taking selfies not long ago, now he's crying crocodile tears.

I'm with Bron on this one,he better man up. Hell, the way the Justice system works, he probably will get off on the killings anyway, possibly even get off on the illegal gun too, so the crying is pointless IMO 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by HD-Man

They (Defense) Has already proven that the gun was not brought to Kenosha, it was already there.  The illegal assault weapon part:  DEBUNKED.

The Prosecutions own witness has proven the Kyle's actions fit the textbook definition of self-defense.

Taking pictures with the Proud Boys?  

KuTyuw9.gif

man, the whole trying to demonize the guy thing is a massive fail.  Even TYT's Ana Kasparian came out and apologized for trying to trash him because of the narrative and propaganda that she was being fed was so far off from the truth.  I'm glad they televised the court case.  Some people just didn't know how badly the media was straight out lying to them and this time they got to see it from at least two directions.  The kid is going to most likely walk.  After he does, I hope he sues the media until it makes the nick sandman win look like he got welfare.  Make places like CNN, ABC, and NBC end up being SOL.

Wow. This Silk Sonic album doesn't have a bad song on it. Not every one is making it onto my favorite list, mind you, but they're all good. While I don't consume much music, I haven't been able to say that much. It's a miracle if I like even 2 or 3 songs from an album.

Do any of you have an album where every track is a winner?

Edited by axeman61
33 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Whatever you say about LeBron, he cant be worse than Rittenhouse who went out of state with an illegal assault weapon and "self defended" himself. If I recall Rittenhouse  seemed pretty "proud" of what he did after the fact posing with the Proud Boys taking selfies not long ago, now he's crying crocodile tears.

Your post is media narrative and does not at all reflect the facts of the case.  This has been my complaint about this case from the beginning, that most of the reporting about the has gotten key facts wrong INTENTIONALLY because of ideological commitment.  Him being in possession of the rifle is only a misdemeanor in Wisconsin, so I'd agree that they have him dead to rights on that charge. 

Edited by J-ride
10 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Wow. This Silk Sonic album doesn't have a bad song on it. Not every one is making it onto my favorite list, mind you, but they're all good. While I don't consume much music, I haven't been able to say that about many albums I've come across. It's a miracle if I like even 2 or 3 songs from an album.

I can only name three and they're all EDM or Psytrance.

Exit planet Dust

Assassi:Nations

Mystery of the 13 Crystal Skulls

I'm only naming those because I actually own them.  I won't count mixes as you said Albums.

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

I'm with Bron on this one,he better man up. Hell, the way the Justice system works, he probably will get off on the killings anyway, possibly even get off on the illegal gun too, so the crying is pointless IMO 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ok sorry bruv but the whole point of the case was about him performing self defense. the "killings" were the result of him being targeted after being chased thus Kyle had no choice but to "defend" his life. 

Put aside how you feel about this and please look at the facts first. And before we go off tangent:

I AGREE Kyle shouldn't have been there

I AGREE he did commit a crime under Wisconsin Law about being underage and armed

Now that I said that, I present this video I posted back on SRK when it dropped. Old? yes but still did a great job of presenting the info from what we saw the night of the incident, as unbiased as possible. 

Edit - sorry to double post but I had to here. 

Edited by TheInfernoman
32 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

Ok sorry bruv but the whole point of the case was about him performing self defense. the "killings" were the result of him being targeted after being chased thus Kyle had no choice but to "defend" his life. 

Put aside how you feel about this and please look at the facts first. And before we go off tangent:

I AGREE he did commit a crime under Wisconsin Law about being underage and armed

Now that I said that, I present this video I posted back on SRK when it dropped. Old? yes but still did a great job of presenting the info from what we saw the night of the incident, as unbiased as possible. 

Never seen this video but listening to it and seeing the footage presented unfortunately destroys my thought process  and view on this case.  I don't like it mostly because of the chaos that's going to ensue afterwards but I'm pretty sure Kyle is going to get slap on the wrist for this and with there actually being footage of him trying to run away from the situations while he's being threatened he's going to be justified in defending himself...this is despite the fact that it really looks and sounds like he's just there to get into trouble.

The prosecution is already fumbling hard in this case from what I've heard of it so far trying to get anything to really stick on him.

4 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Wow. This Silk Sonic album doesn't have a bad song on it. Not every one is making it onto my favorite list, mind you, but they're all good. While I don't consume much music, I haven't been able to say that much. It's a miracle if I like even 2 or 3 songs from an album.

oh yeah--- the soundtrack for Prince of Egypt comes to mind.  I had the CD from when it was first released, and later backed up the songs in mp3 form.  It is non-stop musical excellence, imo.  ...when I first saw the movie and heard the music, I was more moved by the music going on than the movie itself, tbh... incredible stuff:

(*sidenote---if I recall, there's a young Eden Reigel singing on some tracks here too; when she was a bit older, she would go on to play Erica Kane's FINE ass daughter in All My Children)

more of the greatness:

Also--- A Bronx Tale andthe Batman Mask of the Phantasm soundtracks; PURE gold there, every track.

Edited by MillionX
5 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

I never even really picked a side on the killings, but I'm adamant on the illegal gun and being under age. And im not being biases, literally pointing out what he did. The killings are debatable, however being underage across state lines with an illegal weapon is NOT, WHICH should still gets u serious time (that he'll most likely avoid as well). 

We all know a my black ass would've been immediately stopped and questioned heavily or detained/shot on site by police or even another protester if caught toting an illegal assault weapon, hell even if I had a legal gun to a protest it'd still be an issue. But If yall wanna use mental gymnastics go for it tho

So again, my stance: killings, possibility he's not guilty. Underage with an illegal gun, definitely guilty. But he'll most likely beat both cases or get a slap in the wrist at worst 

🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by HD-Man

Hasbro Channel keeps on coming thru for us with the live-streamed GI Joe episodes.

this episode reminds me; Zartan had such a cool voice... a shame he gradually became more of a minor character as the series went on.

Lady Jaye was so damn fine... 2nd behind the legendary hotness that is the Baroness.  Scarlet ranked a close 3rd place.

hahaha Roadblock was such a stereotype in the way he talks.. everything is a rhyme, and it always seemed like he was about 2 seconds away from calling someone or something a "jive turkey" ...sounds like stereotypical late 70s/early 80s ebonics, basically😆

heh, Stormshadow just KOed 2 guards and a dog with a gas bomb... of course they yelled out "sleeping gas!".  I'll take a wild guess and say they HAD to say that to avoid the audience assuming that Stormshadow just killed 2 people and a dog with a poisonous gas bomb.

Edited by MillionX
35 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I don't know if Rittenhouse killed in self defense or not. I do know he had no business being there in the first place. And when he gets off, let be real he's getting no time, it's going to set a precedence that people an show up where they no business being armed and more people are going to die. 

This is the thing I'm concerned with cause the racists are already backing and rooting for him even if he was just defending himself and so the assholes are going to see this are more carte blanche to do whatever the fuck they want despite the nuance to the situation.  That's my main concern with the aftermath of this case.

Rittenhouse is like the typical COD ratboy who thinks he is such a badass and can resolve any issue by just showing up with big guns but then gets a reality check and can't live with the consequences.

I saw a video where he is looking at some ravagers and he literally says that if he had a AR he would fix it. So he was definitely feeling himself before the whole incident.

6 hours ago, MillionX said:

oh yeah--- the soundtrack for Prince of Egypt comes to mind.  I had the CD from when it was first released, and later backed up the songs in mp3 form.  It is non-stop musical excellence, imo.  ...when I first saw the movie and heard the music, I was more moved by the music going on than the movie itself, tbh... incredible stuff:

I think Prince of Egypt is a masterpiece and the very best animated film that Dreamworks has made.  It's definitely in my top 10 animated films of all time, and it really does seem to be slept on.  It's definitely better than nearly all of the Disney animated films barring a few of their very best.

Well the judge honestly seems to hate the prosecutor because he keeps doing dumbass shit that's unprofessional/illegal.  He leaked the address of where Rittenhouse was staying (you know so he could get killed) and after they relocated Rittenhouse the judge told the prosecutor he wouldn't be privy to that information anymore and was a complete asshole to him from that point on.  This Judge seems to be conservative, but I doubt he would be taking such a proactive role if the prosecutor wasn't a complete retard.  

30 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

The worse thing about the Rittenhouse trail seems to be this weird ass judge. At this point he may as well get on his knees and suck Rittenhouse's dick, he's essentially already doing it now, just not physically. Judge could atleast TRY to seem impartial 

I think the judge asked the jury not to consider Rittenhouse's kills as "victims" or something like that last week.

Even before hearing the prosecutor's (botched) allegations he already had a thing for the little shit.

11 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I think the judge asked the jury not to consider Rittenhouse's kills as "victims" or something like that last week.

Even before hearing the prosecutor's (botched) allegations he already had a thing for the little shit.

And he is allowing ppl to refer to those who were killed as rioters and looters tho. Judge making it obvious who's side he's on. Win lose or draw, we just want a fair trial but it doesn't seem we'll get it 

13 minutes ago, Lantis said:

He wouldn't let the people shot be painted as Victims because it's a self defense case and if he was defending himself then they aren't victims. 

On the flip he wouldn t let the defendants paint the group chasing him as rioters and looters so it went both ways. 

Unless something changed I'm  unaware of. 

The prosecutor is just fucking garbage at his job. Should have gone for excessive force, not murder, as mentioned he fixed Rittenhouse, and he put a witness on the stand who said Rittenhouse was defending himself. The dudes fucking incompetent but it also seems clear Rittenhouse WAS defending himself. 

I ain't saying he's a good guy or anything, he's probably a super shitty dude honestly, but the case is about self defence and everything seems to point to him defending himself. 

Sounds to me like every person involved in this case is a garbage individual. I wouldn t want associate with any of them. 

Edited by RSG3
12 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

I can only name three and they're all EDM or Psytrance.

Exit planet Dust

Assassi:Nations

Mystery of the 13 Crystal Skulls

I'm only naming those because I actually own them.  I won't count mixes as you said Albums.

I can add a fourth to the list. 

Fat of the Land was one of those albums for me in my mid-20s. Absolute banger of an album, with really no bad tracks to speak of. 

So, things have been pretty busy for me with work as of late, and we're in our slow season right now. Around Thanksgiving is when hours should pick up again, as more people will travel by car during the holidays this year due to airline issues; and we'll be busy well into 2022.

22 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Exactly this! People are going to unfortunately see this as a green light to "police" things.

If the police had been doing their job, the citizens wouldn't be stepping up to do it.  

35 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

This is the thing I'm concerned with cause the racists are already backing and rooting for him even if he was just defending himself and so the assholes are going to see this are more carte blanche to do whatever the fuck they want despite the nuance to the situation.  That's my main concern with the aftermath of this case.

If these,"Racists" aren't committing criminal acts, then they shouldn't be arrested for criminal acts.  "Innocent until proven guilty" remember?  That's what this trial is about, not giving people carte blanche to do whatever they want.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I don't know if Rittenhouse killed in self defense or not. I do know he had no business being there in the first place. And when he gets off, let be real he's getting no time, it's going to set a precedence that people an show up where they no business being armed and more people are going to die. 

The trial has overwhelmingly proven that he killed in self defense.  They have shown enough video evidence of that.

As far as people showing up where they have no business....................That goes for the Rioters as well.  If they hadn't been running around trying to burn down other people's property then they wouldn't have gotten shot and/or killed.  

I haven't finished watching this yet but this should be good...though putting Shonen Jump anime characters against anything should usually be a lopsided battle...still fun to think  about though... 

sheeeitttt, Shonen is already "cheating" by just having Goku and friends on their side.  Each time Goku has reached a new level of absurd power....you know the next era of the anime is going to be even more ridiculous.

I wonder how many of the Batman fanboys were watching and thinking "yeah, Batman beats all of them" 😆 Yeah ok bruh.  I just remembered an old friend from college who would likely say something like that.  At a certain point you have to realize that Bruce is just "a dude" and is absolutely out of his league against the more absurd shit out there.

ah, looks like they're just talking about which is more beloved, I guess---- just generally comparing the 2 categories, yeah despite being from that old era, I'm on the side of Shonen anime.  The older Saturday morning shows were severely limited in what could be  on screen...meanwhile, even censored DBZ was a bit more rough in terms of showing characters get beat up and hit with energy blasts.

Edited by MillionX
47 minutes ago, YourFavGrandpa said:

I can add a fourth to the list. 

Fat of the Land was one of those albums for me in my mid-20s. Absolute banger of an album, with really no bad tracks to speak of. 

So, things have been pretty busy for me with work as of late, and we're in our slow season right now. Around Thanksgiving is when hours should pick up again, as more people will travel by car during the holidays this year due to airline issues; and we'll be busy well into 2022.

Fat of the land is one of my favorites, but IMO:   Jilted Generation>Fat of the land.  it IS close tho.  

EDIT:  I should've put Fat of the Land on here too.  Even though I like songs on Jilted better, I do indeed like all of the songs on Fat of the Land.  Make that four now. 👍

Glad to see you're getting business over there.  It's looking thin around this area except for the Steakhouse.  Either you get in before noon or prepare to sit in line.  Surprisingly,  A few clothing stores are actually still open.  I guess they aren't all dying off as I once thought.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
43 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

If these,"Racists" aren't committing criminal acts, then they shouldn't be arrested for criminal acts.  "Innocent until proven guilty" remember?  That's what this trial is about, not giving people carte blanche to do whatever they want.

Everything I'm talking about is in the supposed future thats based on current events.  I never said anything about any racists committing any criminal acts currently I'm talking about those type of people seeing what's going to happen in this trial and like Darc said using it as an excuse to go out and do something akin to this to "protect someone elses property a few states away".  If you can't see the potential for this to set a precedent then you're purposefully ignoring it.

Edited by Sonichuman