Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Such an oddly random dream... so I was visiting Mom in Alabama... which is incorrect since she doesn't live there, but while talking we saw this blonde older woman that plays tennis in a commercial; I forgot what the commercial is for, actually. (probably some type of medication?)... she landed from flying...said something to us I forgot, then she took off, flying away like Supergirl again...complete with her outfit and tennis racket from that commercial.  It also seemed perfectly normal at the time in the dream, like "oh yeah...hey; hadn't seen ya in a while.....heh, cool how she can fly around like that." 

Vegeta vs. Thor is an interesting matchup, btw... I'm not even sure about that one since I'm unsure about the absolute limits of what Thor can do.  DBZ characters are obviously in another league far above most things at this point though.

*I just remembered that Wizard magazine issue from several years ago had a top 10 countdown of the most powerful heroes (just from Marvel, Image and DC)... and at that time they had Thor ranked as #2 if I recall which was right behind the Silver Surfer.  

Edited by MillionX
14 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I woke up today because i had a dream i was chasing an evil racoon who was stealing my stuff. I swung at his head and hit the wall in room in real life. What in the name of the matrix and metaverse happened? 😂

Like i actually fucking punched my wall.. Im so confused. 😂

You got robbed by Tom Nook from Animal Crossing 

3 minutes ago, Maxx said:

😂 I was so confused how i actually punched my fucking wall because of a dream. I fear for anyone who sleeps with me if i ever have a tekken dream. 

When I was 11, I had a dream that I was falling off a cliff Wile E. Coyote style. When I woke up, I had rolled off my bed, I was in mid air, and crashed into the floor moments later. I've always wondered, did my mind literally create that dream in he split it took for me to roll of my bed.

heh, the next big one that all the anti-woke channels out there are looking forward to... Thor Love and Thunder.  Oh you know it will be a goldmine of laughs...and easy views for them.  It's a shame I didn't get in on this, really....I often imagine I could shoot to a 6-figure subcount or close to it pretty easy...and it would be fun for everyone involved as we all laugh at Hollywood for the next several years.

Imagine if a big Hollywood studio got their hands on the rights to do a new DBZ film?  We know how it plays out:

Freeza Saga---- Goku, Vegeta, Krillin and Piccolo are all out of commission ASAP.  Now it is up to Bulma to save the universe by defeating Freeza.  She easily kills him before he can get to his final form, of course.  They make sure to have Goku and the other Z-fighters tell her "wow, Bulma, you're the best!  You're stronger than all of us put together!"

DB Super: Most of Universe 7's team gets knocked out in the first round... except maybe Android 18.  The gods have mercy and decide to bend the rules a bit... they allow 18 to select some others to help the team's chances in the tournament....naturally she selects Bulma, Chichi and Videl.  They proceed to crush the other teams with no problem.  At the end, they all easily defeat Toppo AND Jiren who are both going all out.  All the Gods of Destruction are standing in the audience, saying "wow... they are stronger than anyone else here, and without much training, either..... this is truly amazing."

Super Mario Bros.---

Mario and Luigi are put into a magical comatose state by Magaikoopa.  Now, it is up to Toad (who is now a pansexual person) to save them and Princess Peach.  Toad gets there but Peach is already kicking Bowser's ass by herself.  Peach and Toad leave as Bowser lay there in a pool of blood... they blow up the castle, then force Magikoopa to reverse the spell so the Mario brothers can wake up.

Man of Steel 2---

Darkseid arrives... Superman was already KOed by a parademon in the first 10 minutes of the story though.  Fortunately, Jimmy Olsen [who is now gay] and Lois Lane are there to save the world from Darkseid.  They don't have any extra new powers or anything, they just beat Darkseid's ass like it's nothing though.  At one point he tries to shoot Omega Beams but Lois deflects the beams with her purse.  Darkseid ends up having to retreat.  At the end, Superman finally wakes up and says: "Wow, Lois and Jimmy...maybe the world doesn't need me anymore... because they have you!  You two are the real heroes here."

1 hour ago, Seth Vega said:

It's called inner knowledge from the Divine and learning from others, especially from others mistakes.

You literally have no idea how to learn if you never experienced it. 

This is like arm chair quarterbacking a sport you never played. You dont know the emotions, pressure, ect because you never experienced it. 

You remind me of every dude whos at buffalo wild wings yelling at ufc fights screaming jiu jitsu shit and never trained a day in their life. 

Edited by Maxx
1 hour ago, Maxx said:

You literally have no idea how to learn if you never experienced it. 

This is like arm chair quarterbacking a sport you never played. You dont know the emotions, pressure, ect because you never experienced it. 

You remind me of every dude whos at buffalo wild wings yelling at ufc fights screaming jiu jitsu shit and never trained a day in their life. 

All of this is why I never got into sports because every single sports watcher is this person in one way or another.

in later years I really started to hate the wrestling community for the same reasons. I’m super guilty of the armchair wrestling thing though. Which is why I stopped talking about that side of it. then as more things I disliked piled up Whether is was the fan base or the state of wrestling I just stopped watching wrestling altogether 

Edited by iStu X
10 minutes ago, iStu X said:

All of this is why I never got into sports because every single sports watcher is this person in one way or another.

in later years I really started to hate the wrestling community for the same reasons. I’m super guilty of the armchair wrestling thing though. Which is why I stopped talking about that side of it. then as more things I disliked piled up Whether is was the fan base or the state of wrestling I just stopped watching wrestling altogether 

Its fine to have an opinion on what you like or dont. Just dont pretend to understand or have more knowledge than the people who do it. 

Like i can say a fighter prob could punch or kick more but its hard for me to argue if they technically do it badly unless its uber blaitant. 

5 hours ago, Maxx said:

I woke up today because i had a dream i was chasing an evil racoon who was stealing my stuff. I swung at his head and hit the wall in room in real life. What in the name of the matrix and metaverse happened? 😂

Like i actually fucking punched my wall.. Im so confused. 😂

You know Dreams are just actual events happening in a parallel universe. There another you who had their shit stolen by Rocket Raccoon or Tom Nook. 

Meanwhile in Zata's dreams
FSa4yRIVkAAOL4R?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by DarkSakul
30 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Being obsessive about other's people sex lives   

I can't be obsessed over something you don't have. Can't you see that what you claim I am obsessed about is actually what I want for many of you?

Edited by zatalcon3

Oh yeah time for Tommy to go in on this topic.... of course Vivica had to open her frozen-mouth about Kevin...

ha,  her silly ass still believes in "karma"... mannn please.  If karma existed *within this world*, most people would strive to be genuinely nice.  It would not be beneficial to be an asshole.  Being a good person wouldn't mean your life is going to more than likely be worse than that of most people.  Most of the time in life, being a self-serving asshole means that yesss...you tend to WIN.

*note---I'd still bone the hell out of Lisa Raye though.  She inspired a LOT of loads back in the day.

Edited by MillionX
11 hours ago, J-ride said:

He blinded by utopianism, and if he would have not been overthrown everyone would have starved.  The pride lands were set up the way they were for a reason, and he needed to accept the natural order of things.  The movie just showed the natural conclusion from having a few generations of hyena breeding going unchecked.  He was the Disney equivalent of a communist dictator.

They were starving because of drought. The lack of rain caused a shortage of vegetation for the herbivores to eat, so they left. If things had been unbalanced due to the admittance of hyenas, then there would have been an overabundance of growth, like where Simba grew up. In fact, by introducing more predators to the environment, Scar likely prevented an even greater vegetation crisis. He's a hero.

2 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

He had a pretty big channel. That's surprising.

Depends how big. Youtube payouts are decent but not great... Like was he doing phil defranco numbers? May have been spending all that money to keep up his image of makin it

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

It's said Kevin Samuels was worth 4 million, of course that doesn't mean he has that in his account. But until the family confirms anything, I call bullshit on the GoFundMes

In these situations, GoFundMe's should only be used if it's needed. 

I thought about taking donations for my Dad's funeral expenses. We had it, so all was good. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124

The youngins on my Facebook timeline being exposed to vintage Jerry Springer. Ya know, the seasons before he focused on adultery and such. Let's just say, early Springer would NOT be able to air today, those topics were controversial to say the least 😂

EDIT: @MaxxI just saw that, dude got smashed by Roger Jr from Tekken 😂

Edited by HD-Man

Don't bring anyone's "mama" into a fight. Find out:

Alexandra Botez (a chess player and streamer) won huge money at this place too:

Part of the Botez sisters lol

EDIT:

44 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

The youngins on my Facebook timeline being exposed to vintage Jerry Springer. Ya know, the seasons before he focused on adultery and such. Let's just say, early Springer would NOT be able to air today, those topics were controversial to say the least 😂

EDIT: @MaxxI just saw that, dude got smashed by Roger Jr from Tekken 😂

I didn't know this but the actor that played Jax from Mortal Kombat II the game was also on Jerry Springer:

Speaking of Mortal Kombat. This summer marks the 30th anniversary!!!

Looks like they don't really care about the 30th or forgot about the 30th or both lol:

At least there's this:

Edited by Jion_Wansu