Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

Really fucking hate the rampant spoiling going on now.  I just happened to glance in my feed and there was full blown Doctor Strange spoiler complete with the spoiler in the title and the thumbnail.  Fucking assholes can't even just put something like "Doctor Strange spoiler" in the title for the vehicle and have the thumbnail be black and just put what it is in the description of the vehicle.  I can't even glance at my Youtube Feed for a second now if there's a movie that I want to watch coming out. 

Yeah, I've been flagging that shit for the past two days. It's terrible. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
6 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Really fucking hate the rampant spoiling going on now.  I just happened to glance in my feed and there was full blown Doctor Strange spoiler complete with the spoiler in the title and the thumbnail.  Fucking assholes can't even just put something like "Doctor Strange spoiler" in the title for the vehicle and have the thumbnail be black and just put what it is in the description of the vehicle.  I can't even glance at my Youtube Feed for a second now if there's a movie that I want to watch coming out. 

Yeah, it's crazy. I was SO glad I watched No Way Home the Thursday it came out. Aside from the asshole spoiling you came across, there were unintentional spoils in stuff like twitter trends too. I imagine the same is happening now for DSMoM. You have to stay off the whole internet nowadays if something huge you like is coming out.

It's gotten to the point I've learned to just live with it if I DO get spoiled. The movie is still the movie and how it gets there is more important than the summary. Hell, I've gone to a couple movies just because I got spoiled and it sounded good. But nothing compares to seeing something fresh, and I hate assholes who try to take that away for fun or clicks.

On the flip side of that.. ever know someone who was that asshole who is behind on everything and whines about spoiling?  It could be a game that came out literally 10+ years ago, and the moment you say one thing about it (even being intentionally vague so as to avoid detailed spoilers)... "ayeee whoah dude SPOILERS!"  Really, for a game that was released in 2011 that you most likely will never get around to playing?  Then every show, movie or game---"whoah whoah the spoilers; remember I haven't seen that yet"  Like goddamn man catch the fuck up at some point, please.  Or a side-conversation going on with others, the topic of a show that had the series finale several years ago----> "...you guys DO realize I haven't seen that yet, right?"

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Edited by MillionX
12 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Not a bad note to go out on at all, KEVIN Samuels, that's a hero's death. She's NIIIICEE!!

The Mexican Vs Black violence never ends, huh?

Somebody stop Edward James Olmo from slamming a black honey. Minorities can't be killing each other like this.

😭

3 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Yeah, it's crazy. I was SO glad I watched No Way Home the Thursday it came out. Aside from the asshole spoiling you came across, there were unintentional spoils in stuff like twitter trends too. I imagine the same is happening now for DSMoM. You have to stay off the whole internet nowadays if something huge you like is coming out.

It's gotten to the point I've learned to just live with it if I DO get spoiled. The movie is still the movie and how it gets there is more important than the summary. Hell, I've gone to a couple movies just because I got spoiled and it sounded good. But nothing compares to seeing something fresh, and I hate assholes who try to take that away for fun or clicks.

The last trailer literally spoiled two characters who hadnt been announced for the movie 😂

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

On the flip side of that.. ever know someone who was that asshole who is behind on everything and whines about spoiling?  It could be a game that came out literally 10+ years ago, and the moment you say one thing about it (even being intentionally vague so as to avoid detailed spoilers)... "ayeee whoah dude SPOILERS!"  Really, for a game that was released in 2011 that you most likely will never get around to playing?  Then every show, movie or game---"whoah whoah the spoilers; remember I haven't seen that yet"  Like goddamn man catch the fuck up at some point, please.  Or a side-conversation going on with others, the topic of a show that had the series finale several years ago----> "...you guys DO realize I haven't seen that yet, right?"

simon cowell facepalm GIF

I get how people want to talk about a hype piece of media with friends and discuss stuff with others especially if it's a topic worthy of discussion.  If this was 2 weeks out, (my personal threshold where if I haven't played or watched it then I think it's fair game at that point and its truly up to me to avoid landmines)  I wouldn't be as annoyed as I am now.  The movie JUST OFFICIALLY CAME OUT the previous night and I just clicked on a youtube tab that I had open on my computer and BAM...there it was lol.

People who somehow have avoided getting spoiled on something they've been interested in for a year + is crazy but I think if someone is casually talking about it at that point and you get spoiled then that's on you at that point.  I try to be mindful if someone tells me ahead of time that they haven't seen or played something cause I wish that person to get the same experience I had but I'm not going to apologize for something that far out without having any prior knowledge that you hadn't played or watched it. 

On 5/5/2022 at 1:35 PM, J-ride said:

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

It's exactly as I said. Two women so far told me this. I attract fascinating people that are often beautiful women that are considered crazy. One woman looks like a better and younger version of Elvira. I think I said this already here, but I am not sure. That woman is likely crazy, too. It's often goth chicks, too. Why is that? 

Edited by Seth Vega
On 5/6/2022 at 12:54 PM, TheInfernoman said:

This week has been an interesting look at where men and women really stand on things. The Amber/Johnny trial, abortion, yes even the death of Kevin Samuels I will add in. If you extended back more Will/Jada are relevant too. I have said before that women want equality when it's convenient but I should elaborate and add to that, who is at fault for that? keep in mind that most of what women have is due to men allowing it/creating it. Have we become the designers of our own slow freefall into ruin? are we defying what nature intended for us as humans? 

We are at fault. Men are supposed to guide women. Yes, we are destroying ourselves. Yes, we are defying The Rules of Nature which is why we are destroying ourselves.

1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

make them stop please

FSL2tIFXsAQM6gt?format=jpg&name=large

FSL2tIDXoAUaxh2?format=jpg&name=large

This is so fucking annoying because there is a conversation to be had here (but it's about Trans Men) but this ain't it. You can't transplant a fucking womb, there is so much more hardware and software involved in the gestation of a baby that this will probably never ever be a thing. How do you even write the software the brain needs to know to send nutrients to the baby? We don't have that software. Like come on. 

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

I just seen some chicks compare Kevin Samuels to Scar from the Lion King, like the Scar that was jealous enough to kill his brother for the throne then exiled his nephew, yes, THAT Scar.

And guess who they think is the worst of the two. I can't make this shit up 😂

Dude pulled the asshole card from the deck quite often . . . but I don't think he was some vile retch spewing hate.  People really need to chill. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124

im buggin out. check this out. lately ive been watching og the outer limits.

ep 2 seas 2. is the ep with will shatner, get this, playing a astronaut that is part of a mars/venus exploration project called Vulcan! cold hands warm heart is the ep.

then a couple eps later leonard nimoy is in the ep i, robot where a robot is on trial for murder which just made me think of the will smith movie of the same name. didnt realize the movie was based on this ep.

and when watching buck rogers tv show. get this. the actress that plays starbuck's love interest on battlestar galactica, makes a cameo appearance on buck rogers. and shes kissing him and calls him buck. which she also calls starbuck on bg!

these old tv shows..its so surreal man. her boyfriends on both shows are named buck,

ah, I should've known this would be the case with her due to recent observations... a certain girl I liked back in college appears to be one of those that is seemingly happy or at least relieved that Kevin Samuels died.  The more and more I've found out about her mindset in recent years, the more I realized I dodged a bullet with that one.  There was a time back then when it looked like she was into me, but I was much more focused on another one at the time (*one who of course was not into me and thus a waste of time)  She is unfortunately one of the countless examples of the hivemind mentality that afflicts my tribe... specifically the women.  Imagine being tied up into a relationship (or worse...a marriage) with someone you realize is the complete opposite of your mindset on a LOT of things.  So... you are doomed to 2 possible outcomes---allow those differences to drive an increasingly wider gap, ultimately destroying the relationship at some point.... or live in a miserable situation where you are just pretending to agree with her so as to not rock the boat so to speak.  There is no happy, peaceful ending to that story scenario.

At this point I can already predict what kind of social media commentary she would have for pretty much anything. (*e.g.---like I'm sure she would have a seething bitterness or condescending attitude when seeing any black guy hooked up with a non-black woman)  It's quite disappointing, as I once thought highly of her....and if the timing of some things was a bit different we would indeed have hooked up back then.

edit 2--- that hatred of the interracial dating thing... that's one thing that really gets under my skin with them... we all know damn well that typically--- these would be guys they would NOT give the goddamn time of day back in high school and even college years.... in fact, it would be worse than simply ignoring them...nah 99% of these bitches would go out of their way to be as hateful as possible for you having the AUDACITY to even approach them in the first place... but watch what kind of attitude they suddenly get when you show up later with a latina, white, indian or whatever non-black woman as your significant other.  Yeah fuck off.  Fucking trash can go burn in hell forever as far as I'm concerned.  There's a REASON they continue to be at the absolute BOTTOM ranks on everyone's list.  

Edited by MillionX

There are women who can break out of the hive mind but they are generally treated like pariahs and shunned by the sisterhood.  Though if you meet a woman like that they are definitely wife potential because they are less able to be influenced by other women.  In general the worst advice I have ever heard given to women was given to them by other women who made bad life choices.  It's as if they just want to watch other women suffer, lol.