Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Again. Ignore button. Zat has nothing to offer besides a gimmick, and when I see you people responding to him, I don't know if he's trolling or not. Either way, you can just ignore him. Free to do.

Anyway, that Chappelle thing is scary. If that dude had a REAL gun , he could have shot Chappelle on stage. But it kinda goes to what I said. Only crazy people like this guy* will really rush the stage like that. Most people know if they do that, they could get folded like Chappelle's attacker just got, and charged with something. Dude looked like the car after a Street Fighter bonus round, and his arm looked like it was celebrating pride month. Most people on some bully shit, like Will Smith was that night, still know they can get hands and feet and factor that into what they do.

*Dude may have been off his meds:

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-news/dave-chappelle-assault-suspect-brother-shocked-1347518/

Edited by axeman61
20 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Sounds an awful lot like you're advocating for masturbation 🤨

no. Although it does bring an interesting point as to why I think people repping pro-choice are just in it because of it being the cool thing in society, especially here. Because why the hell would you all care, especially since you are with your hand anyway? Go get a fat ugly girl already and then it starts to make sense.

10 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Teach them discipline and thinking first. They wouldn't have that problem if they and their partners used self-control or common sense. I get the whole body part, but it's sacrificing the value humans need right now which is thinking before doing shit that come with actual consequences. 

How bout we teach boys that No means No and not to Rape and sexually assault people. 

11 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

but it's sacrificing the value humans need right now which is thinking before doing shit that come with actual consequences.

Fuck your Sacrilege of Human Life BS. When people are stands for Cops murdering innocent people without repercussion, I don't want to hear about abortion. 
Even in medieval times they allow abortion before the third trimester, and they though the uterus is filled with Sea Monsters and Demons.

14 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

You teach self control and discipline there wouldn't be that problem. The basis or reason behind this isn't about right to choose health choices but simply "let me do what i want". That is it. 

This self control thing is BS. You just want your fat ugly girl, barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

How bout when you die you don't get to choose if your body gets harvested for organs or used for science?
Same concept but the person of interest is still alive and should be able to make their own life choices. 

You don't know the factors that are in someone's life, what situations they are in, you don't get to decide for someone else, period. 

2 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

That pro choice thing is ridiculous. 

Unless the person is a rape victim, what rights are exactly being taken away from women? You have the right to your body, sure, but being responsible for your body should always come first. That is empowerment, not whining about having the right to ctrl+alt+delete an action that should have been thought of.

All that is needed is a set of questions and this whole "pro-choice" is a bunch of dumb asses who only side with what the "cool" thing in society is.

1. Why do you need an abortion? Because you don't want a child 

2. So why don't you want a child? - insert circumstances

3. Why are you pregnant? - because I chose to have sex 

4, But you knew the chances of having a child are high from doing that, so why did you do it? - because I wanted to.

This whole pro-choice is not about rights, but "wanting to do what i want with out consequences". Consequences are one of the best learning tools, and these are actions that can result in life changing consequences so one must be smart. Taking away that need for people to learn to check themselves is doing nothing but lowering the IQ and capabilities of our species. We will have generations of dumb, spoiled leftists who do not know what it is to think  hard about their actions. Hence we get naturally selected.

No ❤️

20 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

How bout we teach boys that No means No and not to Rape and sexually assault people. 

Fuck your Sacrilege of Human Life BS. When people are stands for Cops murdering innocent people without repercussion, I don't want to hear about abortion. 
Even in medieval times they allow abortion before the third trimester, and they though the uterus is filled with Sea Monsters and Demons.

This self control thing is BS. You just want your fat ugly girl, barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

How bout when you die you don't get to choose if your body gets harvested for organs or used for science?
Same concept but the person of interest is still alive and should be able to make their own life choices. 

You don't know the factors that are in someone's life, what situations they are in, you don't get to decide for someone else, period. 

1. Already said rape is different

2."Human life" what are you talking about? 

3. Its BS to you because the left is all about making society stupid and spoiled for their own agenda. Self control is important, just look how it would benefit a person who mirrors the description of your last sentence of your post.

4. That isn't the same concept at all. 

5. Right. Now think. If this person has all these difficult "factors" in their life and are in a tough situation prior to pregnancy, then why did weren't they smart enough to not fuck at all or if there is no protection? They knew perfectly well the risk they where taking and they did it anyway.  You just clarified my point. We need actual consequences to exist so people think about the decisions they make, however the left have brainwashed this generation to be so weak and dumb they want the ability to fuck up with out dealing with it. 

Edited by zatalcon3
2 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

Are you really one of those dumb fuck assholes who thinks people who rape are just under the misconception that it isn't wrong? 

We already drill into boys and men that rape is wrong and no means no the fuck makes you think this is the solution dude? 

Let me guess to solve the crime problem we just need to teach people that stealing is wrong. No more thieves!!! Yay!!!!

Edited by RSG3
58 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Are you really one of those dumb fuck assholes who thinks people who rape are just under the misconception that it isn't wrong? 

We already drill into boys and men that rape is wrong and no means no the fuck makes you think this is the solution dude? 

Let me guess to solve the crime problem we just need to teach people that stealing is wrong. No more thieves!!! Yay!!!!

I think boys do need to get educated on understanding body language. Unfortunately some girls go into shock or are afraid to say no and reading body language would prevent some issues. Like boys are so focused on getting thsir own they dont even realize or mean to be abusing a girl because she just didnt know how to say no. 

34 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I think boys do need to get educated on understanding body language. Unfortunately some girls go into shock or are afraid to say no and reading body language would prevent some issues. Like boys are so focused on getting thsir own they dont even realize or mean to be abusing a girl because she just didnt know how to say no. 

So boys needs to be taught not to Rape because girls don't communicate their desires and wants clearly? It's on him to read body language that's pretty different from person to person because she can't communicate her emotional state? 

Like dude men, shit my fucking father has been married to my step mother for 30 years and he still has no fucking clue what the fuck she wants. How is a dude who has known a woman for 5 seconds supposed to be able to read her body language unless its incredibly clear revulsion on her face and body behavior, at that point she communicates just fine. 

This expectation is unreasonable beyond teaching the basic human communication we already do. You can't expect much of anyone to accurately read the body language of someone they don't know. 

Edited by RSG3
3 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

So boys needs to be taught not to Rape because girls don't communicate their desires and wants clearly? It's on him to read body language that's pretty different from person to person because she can't communicate her emotional state? 

Like dude men, shit my fuckijg father has been married to my step mother for 30 years and he still has no fucking clue what the fuck she wants. How is a dude who has known a woman for 5 seconds supposed to be able to read her body language unless its incredibly clear revulsion on her face and body behavior, at that point she communicates just fine. 

This expectation is unreasonable beyond teaching the basic human communication we already do. You can't expect much of anyone to accurately read the body language of someone they don't know. 

I think you can have some tell tale signs in how they respond. Educate them on asking women how they are doing basic check ins. Their are some basics to body language that high school and college kids just havent learned. Especially in that kind of situation. 

Saying its on him is where we fail for education. Then we get shocked when a kid is charged with sexual assault who legitimately is confused and didnt mean to because he just flat out doesnt know how to read people in that situation. 

You can absolutely educate teens and college kids on that basic stuff. Yes everyones different but their are some ways to educate them that can apply to every person

Why is it the boys entire responsibility to guage the situation? 

We should be teaching them because currently the expectation is unfair and lopsided and if they read wrong they are fucked. That's not "Teach boys not to rape" that's "Hey you can get fucked over for the rest of you life very easily here so here's some tips."

If you are coming at this from the angle of "Teach boys not to rape" like Darksakul, then you've already lost. 

Edited by RSG3
14 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

We should be teaching them because currently the expectation is unfair and lopsided and if they read wrong they are fucked. That's not "Teach boys not to rape" that's "Hey you can get fucked over for the rest of you life very easily here so here's some tips."

If you are coming at this from the angle of "Teach boys not to rape" like Darksakul, then you've already lost. 

I never implied it's all on boys as well i was very careful in my wording to not make it boys don't rape. Because this is more a fine line that isn't as obvious as a girl saying flat out no. 

I only have one simple question after watching Heard give a testimony yesterday - how in the fuck did she get a role in Aquaman and Justice league? She's a terrible actress yet somehow broke into this big AAA budget movie from DC/WB, TWICE 

And on that note I'd like to ask the same about Gal Gadot, who apparently went from some fashion model in Israel to to starring as Wonder Woman 

33 minutes ago, PVL_93_RU said:

I only have one simple question after watching Heard give a testimony yesterday - how in the fuck did she get a role in Aquaman and Justice league? She's a terrible actress yet somehow broke into this big AAA budget movie from DC/WB, TWICE 

And on that note I'd like to ask the same about Gal Gadot, who apparently went from some fashion model in Israel to to starring as Wonder Woman 

shes not terrible..shes decent.  also its superhero movies...especially aquaman franchise which doesnt have alot of meat to it.

10 hours ago, RSG3 said:

So you are fine with the old line "oh boys will be boys"? 

11 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Because our society doesn't assign the same level of accountability to men and women. Look at how our laws treat men and women in a relationship. Even when the woman cheats, it's some how laid at the feet of the man. Basic example. "A husband has to work a lot of overtime and his wife cheats. It's his fault because he wasn't around." Flip the scenario around and that isn't the case. In both scenarios the man is held accountable even when his wife is at fault. Continuing on that train of thought if the aforementioned scenario's end in the divorce. The faithful husband and the cheating husband get the same outcome. He's still paying alimony either way. If she is the cause of the dissolution of marriage, she still gets the kids and child support. If the cheating resulted in a child, he signs the birth certificate because he's unaware, and he finds out later. He's still on the hook for child support. 

When I was in 9th grade, our sex ed teacher was a female nurse. She took all of the guys aside told us how the laws weren't in our favor. She went through the various scenarios where a woman and man could do the same thing but not get the same results. Hell a female teacher can get knocked up by a boy, lets 12 or 13, and even though she committed a crime by sleeping with him. He's still on the hook for child support.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
6 hours ago, PVL_93_RU said:

Nothing against her really but she should really start to learn on how to hide that accent of hers

You can't just turn back the clock on stuff like this. If the republicans are really going to use the supreme court to get rid of constitutional protection over abortion and then start a legislative crusade in the states they control, all they'll get is strengthening the pro-abortion camp by creating a legitimate crisis for them, alienating moderates who just don't care for their "killing babies" bullshit and likely dislike the draconian laws we're about to see over contraception, and in the long run this will only further entrench the right to abortion by creating widespread support for it (after a really nasty and unpleasant period of fiery debates, protests and really dumb takes from all sides).

You can't sentence away something that has grown to be considered socially normally for a massive amount of people, even if the religious nutjobs never accepted it. It's a poor idea that will probably backfire massively on them.

Kinda like Putin and his brilliant idea of stopping the development of an independent Ukrainian national identity with a violent invasion, that only ended up producing more national myths and national unity in Ukraine over the course of a few weeks than in 30 years of independence.

12 hours ago, Maxx said:

If a woman isn't grown enough to stand her ground and say no adamantly towards sexual advances. She ain't grown enough to date on her own. Get the men in the family involved. Have them vet the guys she's interested in before dating them.

7 hours ago, PVL_93_RU said:

There are plenty of assholes and crazy ass bitches who still get roles in TV and movies.   It's been the case for awhile and I'm don't know all the backboard reasons but its probably a combination of things.  I'm not sure why Gal is showing up in this conversation because as far as most people aware, mostly nobody has an issue with her.  She's perfectly fine as WW.  First WW movie pretty much showed that and even the sequences in Justice League and Superman vs Batman with her were not bad...she just has to to work with the script she has and unfortunately even though her performance is fine/good its marred all the other shit going on around her. 

I don't think Gal and Amber are in the same conversation here.

Edited by Sonichuman

Labor Costs Jumps 11.6 % As Productivity Falls 7.5%, Biggest Decline Since 1947

Worker productivity fell 7.5 percent in the first three months of the year, the sharpest decline since 1947, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said Thursday.

Economists had expected this measure of nonfarm productivity to fall a milder 2.5 percent after a 6.3 percent rise in the fourth quarter of 2021. Nonfarm productivity is measured by comparing the total number of hours worked to the economy’s total output.

Unit labor costs, a measure of what businesses pay to produce a unit of output, jumped 11.6 percent. Over the last four quarters, unit labor costs are up 7.2 percent. That’s the largest year-over-year gain since 1982.

This barometer was also worse than expected. Economists had forecast a 6.8 percent rise in unit labor costs. The higher than expected figure shows that inflation was even stronger than thought as the year took off.

The economy contracted 1.4 percent in the first quarter even as businesses went on a hiring spree. Unemployment dropped to 3.6 percent in the quarter and job openings rose to a record high 11.5 percent.

1 minute ago, BB_Hoody said:

Is it necessary to use the belt at really heavy weights? Or is it just gym wear?

I'm not 100% certain, but I think some people wear it as a psychological aid to stabilize your spine. I don't use one, but I don't knock anyone who feels the need to use it. Kind of like those sleeves that basketball players wear, not really a whole lot of evidence to support it helps their shot. If it helps, it helps.

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Depends on the context the line is being used in. 

The hey Such and such took advantage of a drunk girl while she's knocked out. Or thd girl said no, that sort of thing.

And the shit excuse is that they didn't want to ruin the young man's life, disgreading the fact now a young woman's life is ruined. Often the excuse is "boys will be boys". 

2 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

If a woman isn't grown enough to stand her ground and say no adamantly towards sexual advances. She ain't grown enough to date on her own. Get the men in the family involved. Have them vet the guys she's interested in before dating them.

That works in some situations but not in alot of them. Alot of sexual assaults happen in college and are swept under the rug because the school Handles it.  Because they dont send it to the police, they do alot of stuff internally. And the usual.. Kids got family money, donates, hes a good white kid ect.. They just get ignored. 

But in general you just dont have that option in college since so many kids are away. 

I do think both sides need education. I think alot of power is in the guys as well as the systems as hands more than the girls. But hopefully we can educate girls enough to not even get to the point where its even a question and she can avoid boys who show clear signs that they would forcd her to do things shes uncomfortable or flat out doesn't wanna do 

Edited by Maxx