Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

7 hours ago, HD-Man said:

I'm going to make it my business to fuck his girl,

Best of luck. I don't know how this girl looks like, but don't get your hopes up. My worry is if she is average, she will turn you down and you will revert back to imagination sex. Just go date a fat ugly girl, it is safer... unless she already is.

Edited by zatalcon3

I remember when I said that shit Will Smith pulled at the Oscars would embolden some ppl to start running up on performers who are just doing their job and they told me I was wrong. Well, about that.....

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/dave-chappelle-attacked-perfoming-hollywood-bowl?utm_campaign=complexmag&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social

Edited by HD-Man
2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

I remember when I said that shit Will Smith pulled at the Oscars would embolden some ppl to start running up on performers who are just doing their job and they told me I was wrong. Well, about that.....

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/dave-chappelle-attacked-perfoming-hollywood-bowl?utm_campaign=complexmag&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social

And the fool found out quick what happens when your roll up on Dave. 

Edited by Darc_Requiem
1 hour ago, Chadouken said:

I used to go there in my undergrad years to catch the Skins play before my friends and I went in on NFL Ticket. I moved out of market for the Redskins and Hooters usually had all the NFL games.

My dad used to make me go when we visited family in Daytona. That's really the only time I ever went lol.

One little nuance from the original TMNT that stuck out at me when my kids watched it for the first time the other day-

Casey Jones just flat out murders Shredder at the end.  Fight's over, Shredder is brought down by his own hubris and clearly fucked up after his failed attack on Splinter, and Casey just whoopsie-doodle trash compacts the injured Shredder in the back of a garbage truck.  Bruh.

1 hour ago, elliephil said:

who here actually eats at hooters lol

I used to go there to watch UFC ppvs. I could get food and beer for less than the PPV would cost me and I get to watch the fights with other fans. But I haven't done that in years. Before that, like Chad, I used to go to Hooters back when I shared an apartment with a couple of college buddies. We didn't have cable, so we'd go there to watch football.

2 hours ago, Chadouken said:

I used to go there in my undergrad years to catch the Skins play before my friends and I went in on NFL Ticket. I moved out of market for the Redskins and Hooters usually had all the NFL games.

Twin Peaks has better food than Hooters but even so I never really saw the appeal of those kinds of places.  The waitresses usually just seem annoyed since they have to talk to slimey dudes all day.

5 hours ago, HD-Man said:

The first two guys to go after the attacker slipped and fell 😂

Edited by AriesWarlock
49 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Twin Peaks has better food than Hooters but even so I never really saw the appeal of those kinds of places.  The waitresses usually just seem annoyed since they have to talk to slimey dudes all day.

I can't even remember what Hooters food is like. Is it like TGI Friday's or Applebee's or something?

5 hours ago, elliephil said:

who here actually eats at hooters lol

I haven't eaten at Hooters in a loooooong time.  Think it's been about 3 years?  Wings and some of the food options are actually not bad.  Price for them at the time wasn't bad either but I don't know about now.

Edit:

3 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Why did this sound like a bat that belongs to someone on Fist of the North Star?

Edited by Sonichuman

I have  gone twice to a Hooters-both were bc someone else wanted to go there. The was in the 2000's.  I shared their standard "hot wings" with some other folks.  It was ok. 

I'm not a big wing person and if I do order wings, it's usually some Asian/ mix of sweet/hot type of flavor.

If I want wings, I'll usually go to 1 of 2 bars/restaurants nearby.

24 minutes ago, Reticently said:

I've never lived close enough to a Hooters for it to be an option, but my impression was always that it was mostly for people who couldn't work up the nerve to go to a strip club.

I've only been there once long ago, but this seems right to me. The food wasn't good enough to sell without titties attached. Maybe I just got the wrong thing when I went, but I see no reason to go to a Hooters unless you just can't go to the strip club for whatever reason.

Why do people give a fuck about the abortion thing, on both sides? 

I can understand if you are some ho female who got knocked up and wants to keep shit on the down lo or just wants to continue being promiscuous with out permanent repercussions. But if you are a lesbian, male, or just random girl who has no circumstances involving pregnancy, then why give a fuck? That also goes to the bible people who give are against it, I can understand if the religious person fears for their daughters and the amount of money they may have to spend, but can't they just sit their kid down and talk to them about the consequences if you have sex like an idiot instead of going out to politic?

Why is it an important human right, why is it connected to "women empowerment"?  Should human rights be exercised or maybe being disciplined or being smart when engaging in intercourse?  Why is it war on women when it should be a movement to educate todays women to stop being spoiled liberal retards? 

Most here are still with their hand anyway, so why does it matter? 

Edited by zatalcon3
2 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

I have gone twice to a Hooters-both were bc someone else wanted to go there. The was in the 2000's. 

There's also better places besides Hooters for women that are easy on the eyes. Just so happens they're the most well-known of the bunch. 

Twin Peaks (the restaurant) is an awesome place, based on the couple of times I've gone.

1 hour ago, YourFavGrandpa said:

There's also better places besides Hooters for women that are easy on the eyes. Just so happens they're the most well-known of the bunch. 

Twin Peaks (the restaurant) is an awesome place, based on the couple of times I've gone.

One of those opened up in Baton Rouge when I lived there like a decade ago. It absolutely destroyed the nearby Hooters business. I remember going into Hooters after work on day because I needed a beer and I know I'd get one right away. The "talent" at Twin Peaks was ridiculous. Their was one hot brunette that served me in the Hooters that day. The next week a vendor took our company out for drinks after work. The brunette from Hooters was our waitress. 🤣

Side note: The girls at the Twin Peaks looked so good we thought that they brought in "ringers". We theorized that they had a group of hot girls that they used for grand openings. Don't think it was true though, well after they opened, the girls were still next level.

11 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Take her there against her will to establish dominance!

Don't listen to him @Lantis, we don't want any more male DV victims.

On 5/3/2022 at 10:35 AM, Dayaan said:

Why does it feel like a blatant disregard for people is becoming less and less evil and more and more Republican?

Cause the Republicans only care about furthering their own agenda, nothing else. 
You got cucks like Ted Cruz who would throw his own wife under the bus to be in line with party politics. 

Unfortunately I also missed about 2 hours of her being on the stand, apparently... of course there's delicious tears....she's crying right now, actually.  This story has been the gift that keeps giving.

would be funny if she actually crapped on the stand.... hahahaha drop that deuce for us again babyyy

jurassic park deal with it GIF

Edited by MillionX
29 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Unfortunately I also missed about 2 hours of her being on the stand, apparently... of course there's delicious tears....she's crying right now, actually.  This story has been the gift that keeps giving.

would be funny if she actually crapped on the stand.... hahahaha drop that deuce for us again babyyy

jurassic park deal with it GIF

Since I was the last one here, I actually started watching it. She was fake crying. I didn't see one tear man. 

That pro choice thing is ridiculous. 

Unless the person is a rape victim, what rights are exactly being taken away from women? You have the right to your body, sure, but being responsible for your body should always come first. That is empowerment, not whining about having the right to ctrl+alt+delete an action that should have been thought of.

All that is needed is a set of questions and this whole "pro-choice" is a bunch of dumb asses who only side with what the "cool" thing in society is.

1. Why do you need an abortion? Because you don't want a child 

2. So why don't you want a child? - insert circumstances

3. Why are you pregnant? - because I chose to have sex 

4, But you knew the chances of having a child are high from doing that, so why did you do it? - because I wanted to.

This whole pro-choice is not about rights, but "wanting to do what i want with out consequences". Consequences are one of the best learning tools, and these are actions that can result in life changing consequences so one must be smart. Taking away that need for people to learn to check themselves is doing nothing but lowering the IQ and capabilities of our species. We will have generations of dumb, spoiled leftists who do not know what it is to think  hard about their actions. Hence we get naturally selected.

Edited by zatalcon3
15 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Unless the person is a rape victim, what rights are exactly being taken away from women? You have the right to your body, sure, but being responsible for your body should always come first. That is empowerment, not whining about having the right to ctrl+alt+delete an action that should have been thought of.

Problem is 

1. Many pro life states are not allowing for Abortion for cases of Rape, Incest, or other Medical complications (such as a Tube or Ectopic pregnancy).
2. Women should have the right to Body Autonomy. 
3. Empowerment would be giving women the right to choose their own reproductive health choices and the means to get the treatment they need. 

Anyways if you are against "handouts" and "Welfare" you should be for Abortions as now people aren't forced to carry to term children they can't afford to keep.

Amazing how much conservatives cares about a Fetus until its born, then it can go fuck off till it's age to go die for the country. 

29 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Problem is 

1. Many pro life states are not allowing for Abortion for cases of Rape, Incest, or other Medical complications (such as a Tube or Ectopic pregnancy).
2. Women should have the right to Body Autonomy. 
3. Empowerment would be giving women the right to choose their own reproductive health choices and the means to get the treatment they need. 

Anyways if you are against "handouts" and "Welfare" you should be for Abortions as now people aren't forced to carry to term children they can't afford to keep.

Amazing how much conservatives cares about a Fetus until its born, then it can go fuck off till it's age to go die for the country. 

1. That is a different story. Its fine to politic for abortion rights on those circumstances but lets be real here, the people see online tagging pics on their walls and the dumb college kids out on the streets are not of that demographic. They are literally making it a false campaign for "all women rights". 

2. Teach them discipline and thinking first. They wouldn't have that problem if they and their partners used self-control or common sense. I get the whole body part, but it's sacrificing the value humans need right now which is thinking before doing shit that come with actual consequences. 

3. same as #2. You teach self control and discipline there wouldn't be that problem. The basis or reason behind this isn't about right to choose health choices but simply "let me do what i want". That is it. 

I'm against spoiled and narrow minded society, and I think abortion is just an enforcer of that. It's not just about the fetus being born but people actually having the ability learn that choices bring consequences, if we remove the reality of actual consequences then people do not need to think deeply about life decisions. Which I know is something the left doesn't want to do, but we must be reminded that we evolved on this planet to take the lead role for a reason.

Edited by zatalcon3