Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

57 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

The hey Such and such took advantage of a drunk girl while she's knocked out. Or thd girl said no, that sort of thing.

And the shit excuse is that they didn't want to ruin the young man's life, disgreading the fact now a young woman's life is ruined. Often the excuse is "boys will be boys". 

I've never once seen rape or assault justified as "Boys will be boys" and if someone does that they know it's excuse. It still doesn't line up with "Teach boys rape is wrong" cuz again we already fucking do that. Just like we teach theft and killing is wrong but people still steal, and they still murder. 

"Teach boys not to rape" is an empty platitude. 

3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Because our society doesn't assign the same level of accountability to men and women....

THIS. My mom straight up red pilled me on how women "trap" men and get accidently pregnant.  My Uncle was a D1 football player who nearly made the NFL and he talked about how many of his former teammates got set up that way RIGHT after they got their NFL contracts.  I have a son right now and I am going to make sure he knows to get receipts and to be REAL fucking careful about how he interacts with females. 

We also need to talk about how women can withdraw consent after the fact.  I recounted the story of how that happened to my buddy on SRK a few years back.  She was all about hooking up with him until her fiancé found out and she cried rape once her reputation got ruined.  She was completely willing to give an innocent guy 5 years in prison if it meant that she was still seen as virtuous.

14 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I do think both sides need education. I think alot of power is in the guys as well as the systems as hands more than the girls. But hopefully we can educate girls enough to not even get to the point where its even a question and she can avoid boys who show clear signs that they would forcd her to do things shes uncomfortable or flat out doesn't wanna do 

When I talk to my daughter about going and what to do to keep herself safe, there's definitely going to be some things that I'll tell her to watch out for. The problem is that some of the things you shouldn't do are things that don't get brushed aside by "well men shouldn't rape anyway".

Think the  biggest slap outside of the head to some unnecessary behavior was given to me during the Cosby trial.  I was talking to one of the older men at the card shop and he said something I hadn't considered, not in defense of Cosby per say but just in the bad decision making some of the women made.

What were you doing going into a grown man's bedroom if it isn't to have sex?

That has stuck to me hard since the day I heard it because that guy was right. When I talk to my daughter about keeping herself safe, 100% you can be that this is one of those that I'll give to her straight. Don't go to any man's bedroom if you aren't looking for anything physical. Its that simple.  You don't have to assume he means you any harm, but you keep the communication clear about what interactions are and aren't.

I had the reverse situation happen to me in that I invited a chick I just thought was cool to hang out and watch movies and she took it as I was inviting her to bang. That was nowhere near in my mind as for the invitation, but for better or worse that's some times the signals that get sent.

Peer pressure is some bullshit though. Fighting peer pressure isn't really an easy thing for a lot of people either. You gotta grow a big ass backbone to really tell people to fuck off. Its a practice thing more than anything else.

23 minutes ago, Maxx said:

That works in some situations but not in alot of them. Alot of sexual assaults happen in college and are swept under the rug because the school Handles it.  Because they dont send it to the police, they do alot of stuff internally. And the usual.. Kids got family money, donates, hes a good white kid ect.. They just get ignored. 

But in general you just dont have that option in college since so many kids are away. 

I do think both sides need education. I think alot of power is in the guys as well as the systems as hands more than the girls. But hopefully we can educate girls enough to not even get to the point where its even a question and she can avoid boys who show clear signs that they would forcd her to do things shes uncomfortable or flat out doesn't wanna do 

Is most sexual assault coming from eager young men not realizing they're doing too much. Or is it from men that see what they want. And will take it if she won't give it? If it's the later? No amount of education will curb that. There's unfortunately just vile people in the world.

20 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Most rape is acquaintance rape anyway, so most rapists must not be running around throwing up red flags in their day to day.

I think they actually do. 

Tldr: ive been desling with some shit of friends and acquaintes lately who i recently found out were doing stuff to some teens. On the surface they gave off no tell tale signs. But i really sat down thinking about certain incidents tbat personally bothered me but i brushed it off as its prob just something weird for me and i realized it was a sign something was going on and i missed it. I think their are signs that we totally miss because its someone we know or care about. I think as much as its on the couple, i also its important for friends to also be aware and keep an eye out for stuff.. Not nessisarily their responsibility but just to keep an open eye for any changes specifically when they sre together or a guy or girl is around the opposite sex

2 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Is most sexual assault coming from eager young men not realizing they're doing too much. Or is it from men that see what they want. And will take it if she won't give it? If it's the later? No amount of education will curb that. There's unfortunately just vile people in the world.

From my on the surface viewing of the situation i cant tell you. Because colleges sweep this shit under the rug so alot of that kinda info is lost. Becauss its so internal you can basically have a student court decide alot of situations 

3 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

That's a corruption of the system that's supposed to hold people accountable. 

Oh i know i just couldnt tell you what type of student is doing the assaults because the schools sweep it under the rug. 

3 minutes ago, Reticently said:

When people are throwing up red flags, for sure you should believe them. 

I'm just saying that if you're relying on catching someone seeming rapey as your main line of defense, you're going to miss most of the rapists.

Oh def thats why you csnt rely on one method as your main tool. Its a. Multitude of things you need to do as a system, as a guy, as a girl And as a parent. 

1 hour ago, J-ride said:

We also need to talk about how women can withdraw consent after the fact.  I recounted the story of how that happened to my buddy on SRK a few years back.  She was all about hooking up with him until her fiancé found out and she cried rape once her reputation got ruined.  She was completely willing to give an innocent guy 5 years in prison if it meant that she was still seen as virtuous.

Yeah two dudes lives got ruined a few years ago in similar situation. Yeah they didn't go to jail but they lost their football scholarships. The worst part was that bitch had zero remorse.

https://abc7ny.com/sacred-heart-university-rape-connecticut-bridgeport/4039403/

1 minute ago, J-ride said:

Amber Heard's limited acting range is definitely being put to the test during this court case.  She sounds like one of those damsels from a 1950s Detective Noir films. She sounds SOOO fucking fake and rehearsed.  I half expected her to fall on a fainting couch like a Victorian lady!

Beyond the poor delivery, nothing in her testimony makes fucking sense

half of it is hearsay of "she said he said"

the other half is incoherency in details

apparently Depp is strong enough to break a smartphone into tiny pieces

also she was lying and slipping on broken glass but there's no evidence of cuts and bruises

there was blood on the carpet, cabinets, walls but no police was called which could be incredibly damning against the case

she recalls word for word or play by play certain scenes only to say "I don't remember.." in the next breath

then she talks normally, tries to cry, and calms down, when it's well documented that victims of abuse block out entire days out of their memory because it's TRAUMATIC FUCKING EXPERIENCE

but no worry, she's actively using the White Woman Tears technique so the jury will believe her

I feel the men will win the war between the sexes. The Heard and Depp trial is a symbol for it and it is showing what is to come for many females all throughout the world. 

This is all your fault Eve. Your curse is still upon you and all of us because of you, but it's really my fault for letting you convince me to eat the apple like a dumbass. 

Edited by Seth Vega
1 hour ago, PVL_93_RU said:

Breaking news - amber heard finally managed to squeeze out a single tear out of her eyes inbetween posing for tabloid pictures during her own testimony for a second day in a row

Now the New York Post won't have to photoshop a tear on her face like they did yesterday.

52 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Amber Heard's limited acting range is definitely being put to the test during this court case.  She sounds like one of those damsels from a 1950s Detective Noir films. She sounds SOOO fucking fake and rehearsed.  I half expected her to fall on a fainting couch like a Victorian lady!

The funny thing about her testimony is that it she comes off exactly like Dr. Curry described someone with Borderline Personality Disorder and Histrionic Personality Disorder. I'm sure the jury is picking up on that too. It's crazy to me that she heard Dr. Curry's testimony and still goes up there testifies like this. That tells you she's a delusional crazy person.

17 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

The funny thing about her testimony is that it she comes off exactly like Dr. Curry described someone with Borderline Personality Disorder and Histrionic Personality Disorder. I'm sure the jury is picking up on that too. It's crazy to me that she heard Dr. Curry's testimony and still goes up there testifies like this. That tells you she's a delusional crazy person.

Dr Curry actually comes off like a professional

Dr Hughes on the other hand gave me an impression she just wanted to flex her previous experiences for like 40 minutes, and then went on a crusade against Depp, while also trying to discredit Curry's conclusions

only to be fucking annihilated the next day

I feel sorry for people who had paid a visit to her or had their fate decided by her

42 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I haven't seen a lot of court cases but Dr. Curry is the best witness I've ever seen. It's not close. She was professional, concise, prepared, and quick to call out the defense teams shenanigans. She was so good, Amber came to court dressed like her the next day.

bonus points she's beautiful, too

It's a shame that the newer generation of kids will never have that true "Saturday Morning Cartoons" experience like Gen-X and Millenials did... the latest Toy Galaxy vid goes over some of the shows...

I still remember watching Dungeons & Dragons every Saturday (*I have the DVD collection of it now), along with Muppet Babies, Turbo Teen, Teen Wolf, Rubik the Amazing Cube, etc. etc... then the later era of X-men and Reboot, etc.  It was always a good time.

20 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Dungeons and Dragons was the SHIT because the Heroes pretty much got wrecked by Venger every episode.  They were in constant danger and never seemed too powerful in comparison.

Did they ever get back home? Or was it one of the many 80's cartoons that left the resolution pending?

I remember hating the guy with the shield so much (useless and always whining about shit). The girl with the invisible cloak was pretty bomb too.

And the Dungeon Master was also kind of an asshole LOL

6 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Did they ever get back home? Or was it one of the many 80's cartoons that left the resolution pending?

I remember hating the guy with the shield so much (useless and always whining about shit). The girl with the invisible cloak was pretty bomb too.

And the Dungeon Master was also kind of an asshole LOL

They never concluded the series, there is a youtube video with storyboards about the final episode.

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Apparently Kevin Samuels died today. And the reactions to it are..... as expected, which ironically proves, even in death he was right about a certain group's toxic ways.....😬

Look.. This is funny either way. I dont have a dog in this fight. 

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Apparently Kevin Samuels died today. And the reactions to it are..... as expected, which ironically proves, even in death he was right about a certain group's toxic ways.....😬

At least he doesn't have to put up with their nonsense anymore. Those hoes can dance on his grave but forget their lives aren't magically going to get better like some Disney movie. 🙃

Edited by TheInfernoman
6 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Look.. This is funny either way. I dont have a dog in this fight. 

Eh...was funnier when Rush Limbaugh died of lung cancer shortly after saying smokers aren't killing anybody. 

Edited by RSG3
2 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Eddie Griffin had a heart attack in at age 28  and he was skinny as fuck.

Skinny doesnt mean healthy. But i dont know if it was a age thing or health thing. Unfortunately hes black so we just tend to go earlier in the game. 

The post was just funny to me. Dont care either way

Edited by Maxx

Eh, it's just not in me to make fun of a dude's death. Imagine if some one analyzed your entire life, warts and all then mocked you after you die. Especially over an opinion, if that's the case, we'd probably all deserved to be mocked when we pass 

R. Kelly received less hate and he preyed on young women sexually just for sport 

Edited by HD-Man
1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

But the joke directly correlates the two. Kind of a shitty joke honestly. 

Its def a shitty joke i just found it fucked up And funny at the same time. Im def not dancing on his graves. 

I dodnt even follow the dude like that, everytime i saw a clip it was him roasting a dude. I didnt even know he was doin this to women. Most of the clips its basically like.. "Oh you got no bitches?" "oh its because your life is garbage and your garbage" 

The most mind boggling part about Kevin's

podcast is that he is labeled a misogynist, but knowing this, guess who most of his callers are? Hate his guts but won't block, unfollow or stop calling in.

And when he does this open forum on Facebook occasionally where he asks "What do you ladies disagree with, without resorting to personal attacks or ad hominen?", they usually can't formulate coherent reasons but still comment 

Pure madness, no way I'm gonna keep interacting with someone who apparently hates me. It's like Vince Russo asking Jim Cornette for help booking a show 

Edited by HD-Man
1 hour ago, J-ride said:

I think women are so used to guys agreeing with them that they genuinely cannot understand any man not falling in line.  Really most of what KS said was just common sense to most men, but we just usually don't tell women the truth straight up because they can't handle it.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can't agree with this, but only because men are the same way too. It's a minority on both sides that are like this, and I'd say they're equal in size.

So I listened to some Nirvana with purpose for the first time (not whatever is in movies [see The Batman]), and I have to say, it is way overrated, but also very good. The crescendos are fun. I see why people like it.

I will keep listening to their stuff. It's been two days so I've got some listening to do. All of this is pretty uncharacteristic of me, so I'll make the most of the momentum I have.