Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Is there even any confirmation he's dead? All I'm seeing are twitter rumors and reports from a couple sites I don't know.

One of his friends posted about his passing, that's all we got for now. And he usually goes live on Thursday nights, haven't heard from him so it's highly likely he's gone 

8 hours ago, Dayaan said:

So I listened to some Nirvana with purpose for the first time (not whatever is in movies [see The Batman]), and I have to say, it is way overrated, but also very good.

The thing that's difficult to appreciate about Nirvana this long after the fact is that they broke into mainstream radio rotation at a moment in time when most of the music that got play really sucked.

And there was no streaming, so for most people if music didn't hit mainstream radio it might as well not exist at all.  There was always arguably better alt-rock out there, but for most people Nirvana was an education that hair metal clone bands weren't the end all be all.

11 hours ago, HD-Man said:

The most mind boggling part about Kevin's

podcast is that he is labeled a misogynist, but knowing this, guess who most of his callers are? Hate his guts but won't block, unfollow or stop calling in.

Don't know if the guy changed, but the few times I listened to him he never said anything hateful about women. A lot of it was attacking this weird preconceived notions and insane standards women were asking for.

That and sticking up for working class men. Because women would call his show, saying they are making 6 figures, own a business, and say they want a man that runs 3 corporations. The the convo would invariably turn into "look you say you want that but those men don't want you. If you're making that much, there are a lot fo great men who make less than you who would make wonderful husbands." Then the women would lose their minds.

Shit is weird.

Someone mentioned it a couple of pages ago... that concept of "retroactively" revoking consent... it stands out as possibly the most absurd, dangerous thing the feminazis have come up with in modern times.  Two people hook up and it's fine....and then at some random point in time later, one of these people decides they were NOT cool with it so that's "rape" now.  That is absolutely ridiculous, and one of the many reasons no one should really take what they say seriously.  So, none of them should be surprised that an increasing number of men will start filming any kind of sexual activity that goes on, so that whatever BS gets thrown out there later can be debunked by actual footage. (*and even with that gameplan, one may run into problems with certain laws about filming people; have to make sure the person is aware they are being filmed....I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to make up new legislation to fight that situation as well.  We're in a new era where any kind of small advantage a man can get must be stomped out immediately.)

Anyway, yeah the Depp/Heard trial is on a break today and next week unfortunately; they'll be back on May 16.

Apparently Kevin died clapping a chick's cheeks so he wasn't alone like women who hated him had hoped. Man literally went out on top. This works on multiple levels cuz they constantly attacked his sexuality with gay insults and he didn't die alone, he died still inside the pussy

Honestly, that's not a bad way to die at all definitely would be my preference if I had a choice 😂

Man, dying in the middle of banging is a terrible way to go. Gotta die after you finish with that shit.

Clap cheeks, wake up the next day and she's like "Where are we gonna get breakfast"

Breakfast? We is too many people. I'm not buying breakfast.

Then you died and got yourself out of an argument.

That's one way to die. Another would be to get your 80 year old cancer ridden body shot at hedge fun managers as a missile.  Take some asshole out. That way you can have somebody to talk to on your way to the afterlife.

9 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Man, dying in the middle of banging is a terrible way to go. Gotta die after you finish with that shit.

Clap cheeks, wake up the next day and she's like "Where are we gonna get breakfast"

Then you died and got yourself out of an argument.

That's one way to die. Another would be to get your 80 year old cancer ridden body shot at hedge fun managers as a missile.  Take some asshole out. That way you can have somebody to talk to on your way to the afterlife.

Well Going by the report, he technically clapped her cheeks earlier before he died. He merely died collapsed on her, but the deed was done before then so he got his nut off 😂

51 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Someone mentioned it a couple of pages ago... that concept of "retroactively" revoking consent... it stands out as possibly the most absurd, dangerous thing the feminazis have come up with in modern times.  Two people hook up and it's fine....and then at some random point in time later, one of these people decides they were NOT cool with it so that's "rape" now.....

Yeah there has to be a reasonable expectation of consent.  There are slimey dudes out there, but lets be real here, I'm a little skeptical that dudes are just out raping women left and right the way the feminist ivory tower has framed it.  Most of the time IRL when I've experienced this it was from women cheating in committed relationships and they pull this when their meal ticket finds out about their side dude.  Then they use the woman secret weapon (tears) to protect themselves from consequences.

haha I think most people would be ok with death happening after bustin' a nut one last time 😆 Of course I'd rather be outright immortal but that would be fine.  Even better than that would be to bust one... then go to sleep and you just pass on in your sleep.

Random shit---what if the "afterlife" is just your spirit/energy whatever moving on to another place in the universe...like say you are reincarnated as a being on some other world out there... and of course the "rules" and the way it works is that the new one has no memory or idea who they were previously....maybe in a past life, you were some random homeless person in another country, or one of the grey aliens from another galaxy, or perhaps someone that lived 82 years ago, etc. etc.

I still think it's fascinating to realize that somewhere in this universe... things similar to what we see in Star Wars and Star Trek might actually be going on for real....ooh, or Warhammer, Halo, etc... there's no telling what kind of interesting stories/lore happen to be a reality out there.

Edited by MillionX

How do you guys feel about people being in jail for crimes that arent crimes anymore. 

I think this is the first time in my life i can think about that existing. That we have people in jail for stuff that isn't actually a crime anymore or is low level. 

4 hours ago, Reticently said:

The thing that's difficult to appreciate about Nirvana this long after the fact is that they broke into mainstream radio rotation at a moment in time when most of the music that got play really sucked.

And there was no streaming, so for most people if music didn't hit mainstream radio it might as well not exist at all.  There was always arguably better alt-rock out there, but for most people Nirvana was an education that hair metal clone bands weren't the end all be all.

I see. Thanks for educating me.

11 hours ago, HD-Man said:

So I noticed I'm the only one who washed their hands before eating....glad I got my food first 🤮

Absolute scenes in our dorm bathroom when someone's girl was waiting for him by the sinks and he didn't wash his hands after pissing.

12 minutes ago, Maxx said:

How do you guys feel about people being in jail for crimes that arent crimes anymore. 

I think this is the first time in my life i can think about that existing. That we have people in jail for stuff that isn't actually a crime anymore or is low level. 

Like people that got locked up 20 years ago for some crime that isnt a crime in 2022?  Just for example. 

Person still did the crime so he gotta do the time.

2 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Like people that got locked up 20 years ago for some crime that isnt a crime in 2022?  Just for example. 

Person still did the crime so he gotta do the time.

You think they should be in jail now... Even though thry did a previous 20 years? You think they should stay in jail for another 10 or so? 

Interesting legal question there... I guess it has to be that way because think of the flip side of that... what about things people did many years ago that were just fine then but would be illegal today; it wouldn't really be fair for them to be prosecuted on something that was acceptable at least legally-speaking back then.  Theoretical example---what if say... 20 years from now, they decided to shift the legal age of consent up again so that it's now 21... and now anyone that fucked 18 and 19 year olds today are suddenly in trouble in the year 2042, even though it's legal right now.

3 minutes ago, Maxx said:

You think they should be in jail now... Even though thry did a previous 20 years? You think they should stay in jail for another 10 or so? 

If the persons sentence isn't up then they gotta stay till it is. 

In this made up scenario or whatever the person did a crime when it was actually an illegal act.  They knew it was such and did whatever anyway, knowing if they got busted they'd face prison time.  Shouldn't have done the crime in the first place.

Edited by Faltimar the Dark
2 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Interesting legal question there... I guess it has to be that way because think of the flip side of that... what about things people did many years ago that were just fine then but would be illegal today; it wouldn't really be fair for them to be prosecuted on something that was acceptable at least legally-speaking back then.  Theoretical example---what if say... 20 years from now, they decided to shift the legal age of consent up again so that it's now 21... and now anyone that fucked 18 and 19 year olds today are suddenly in trouble in the year 2042, even though it's legal right now.

I think thats a super legal gray area because that kinda stuff is harder to prove. 

But we have an already over populated prison system and constantly complain about it. Yet we can solve a big chunk of that by releasing people for non violent crimes that arent even crimes anymore. 

All of these people are showing their colors on this passing. I don’t know much of Kevin Samuels (Literally all of my knowledge comes from this thread), but if he treated the guys who called in the same as the girls then I don’t see why he’s controversial.

Even this comment makes no sense. Why is it okay to ‘attack’ men on this stuff but not women?

This guy has played with so many artists, he probably has a killer royalty cheque coming in every month.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Gadson

Barbra Streisand, Justin Timberlake, BB King, Teddy Pendergrass, Keith Urban, Paul McCartney, Patti LaBelle, Harry Styles, Gloria Gaynor, Ben E King, Kelly Clarkson... that's not even scratching the surface.

I wish I could be this guy, just drumming having a good time haha

This week has been an interesting look at where men and women really stand on things. The Amber/Johnny trial, abortion, yes even the death of Kevin Samuels I will add in. If you extended back more Will/Jada are relevant too. I have said before that women want equality when it's convenient but I should elaborate and add to that, who is at fault for that? keep in mind that most of what women have is due to men allowing it/creating it. Have we become the designers of our own slow freefall into ruin? are we defying what nature intended for us as humans? 

37 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

This week has been an interesting look at where men and women really stand on things. The Amber/Johnny trial, abortion, yes even the death of Kevin Samuels I will add in. If you extended back more Will/Jada are relevant too. I have said before that women want equality when it's convenient but I should elaborate and add to that, who is at fault for that? keep in mind that most of what women have is due to men allowing it/creating it. Have we become the designers of our own slow freefall into ruin? are we defying what nature intended for us as humans? 

Would you eat pineapple on a hamburger?

There was the grilled chicken I think that came with pineapple slices (+ the vegetable skewer, all on a bed of rice! That shit was amazing) at Logan's...and that was my regular thing there.  The pineapple slices seemed to go well with that, surprisingly.  Unfortunately, last I heard Logan's wasn't doing too well financially in recent years, and the pandemic-era where people stopped going out for so long will probably be the last straw for them, I bet.  If it does go away I'll really miss that.  One of my favorite simple luxuries was to stop by a place like that or Red Robbins (their "A-1 Peppercorn Burger" is a gift from God) after work....there was a plaza here with both...great place to chill for a bit on my way home since there's also a Best Buy, Gamestop, Target and others in that one plaza.  It was always a good way to end the work week... or just a random day... I'd have my PS Vita or later the Switch, of course... and play that while waiting on some cute waitress to bring the food to me...then after that I could browse Best Buy or one of the other aforementioned stores.  

Edited by MillionX