Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

20 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Hooters waitress shows how much she makes in tips during a normal workday

In the TikTok, Fennelly counts her tips during an eight-hour shift.

Most of her tips are in the single digits, but she gets a few big boosts — including a regular who paid her $100 on Cash App after sitting at her table for “so long.”

When it was all said and done, Fennelly made $382 in tips.

This is possibly the most obnoxious voice I have heard since Chris Kattan on VCR. Hope I go through life never seeing this thing’s content again. 

2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

I will NEVER get how people are so gung-ho to save fetuses but don't give a fuck about the babies once they're born. That's some of the worst "activism" there is.

religious right. save the babies but fuck em once the system gets them. then blame minorities when they dont have enough food to eat or clothing to survive so they steal . also complain about minority families on welfare...even though the numbers tell us more white families are on it than minority families. 

ah, I was curious about how World of Darkness lore handles the concept of supernatural hybrid creatures...

^basically... WAY overpowered potentially... unsurprisingly.  It's rare they survive for several reasons though.

On another note, I want to check in on the Depp/Heard coverage but there's just so much other stuff I have to check on in Youtube Land at the moment... as usual I have tons of tabs open... some from a few days ago, trying to catch up 😞  (a few on Elden Ring stuff and some Blood Hunt vids... and Angryman apparently took some shots at F&F podcast a couple of days ago so of course I have to check in on that too... eh, sometimes I just don't like it when there's some heat or a clash of egos between shows when I happen to like both of them.)

Edited by MillionX

So yall remember when I told ya dude was salty cuz he wrongfully assumed I was trying to get his girl? Well, he said some slick shit to me on my fb page (he's NOT even on my friend list btw) 

And now that a remember, he was the same weird dude that tried to start an argument with me on FB sometime early last year but I didn't put 2+2 together and just assumed he was some random having a bad day. But now it makes sense, he's held a grudge about nothing that long . 

But anyway, I'm going to make it my business to fuck his girl, and let him know I did it after the fact. Out of respect for her, I've been ignoring dude as to not escalate things, but he clearly does not want peace. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I feel more and more major changes are going to happen soon; changes that will cause a massive triggering of humanity. A triggering that will further mass awakening to higher levels. The veil will be torn apart and all truth and light will be revealed. 

Edited by Seth Vega