Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

He seems to specifically be talking about buying pussy, by the way he's talking about how someone would get turned down offering a lady $50 for a night like it's the 90s. Not regular dating. He also seems to be pointing this message at people coming down TO the DR, saying if this keeps up, the women there are going to turn in to what "you guys" don't like about American women.

I'm just laughing because even if all this shit is true (I don't know), this seems like some shit discussed in the dark corners of a forum or a subreddit. Not some shit you press RECORD on your own fucking face for. I'm socially retarded and I have more decorum than that. Even if you make a habit of buying pussy, you aren't supposed to be recording yourself soft-whining about prices going up. That goes WHEREVER you are.

I really am starting to get tired of every person putting their degenerate lifestyle choices on the web like some kind of weirdo honor badge.

Edited by J-ride

ah, more tasty footage of trashy attitudes and behavior... if this is for real, how did it not end in a fight though?  It seems like a person would quickly get their ass BEAT for some shit like this... show up at their house and just stay there?  

*It's also one of the reasons the whole "airbnb" concept is incredibly strange to me....from either side; as a guest I'd never want to stay at a random person's house when I could've had a nice hotel room instead like a normal person that can afford it....and I certainly wouldn't ever want a random stranger staying at my place, not even as a paying guest.

...and this reminds me... that's also why I'd avoid that scenario of a deadbeat friend at all cost---y'know, when they're like "aye man, can I stay with ya until I get back on my feet!?" ----Nah.  The problem there is that it could easily lead to a similar situation like what we see here---where the "it's just for maybe a few days or weeks" turns into months and years.  Nah, fuck that.  

Edited by MillionX
24 minutes ago, MillionX said:

ah, more tasty footage of trashy attitudes and behavior... if this is for real, how did it not end in a fight though?  It seems like a person would quickly get their ass BEAT for some shit like this... show up at their house and just stay there?  

*It's also one of the reasons the whole "airbnb" concept is incredibly strange to me....from either side; as a guest I'd never want to stay at a random person's house when I could've had a nice hotel room instead like a normal person that can afford it....and I certainly wouldn't ever want a random stranger staying at my place, not even as a paying guest.

I've never used an AirBnB, but from what I've heard, they USED to be way cheaper/more accessible than hotels. That's why the service blew up. But like everything, popularity ruined it. Nowadays I hear all the time about extra fees the renter imposes that make the Hotel a cheaper option, even if your pocket is hurting.

Edited by axeman61

"Give parenting advice for calming an angry 5 year old written in the style of Gabriel Garcia Marquez "

Sure, here is parenting advice for calming an angry 5 year old written in the style of Gabriel Garcia Marquez:

When a 5 year old is angry, it is like a storm in the sky. The wind blows and the rain falls, and the child screams and cries. But just as a storm cannot last forever, neither can an angry child.

The first thing to do is to stay calm yourself. If you are calm, the child will be more likely to calm down as well. Do not yell at the child or punish them. This will only make the situation worse.

Instead, try to talk to the child in a calm voice. Ask them what is wrong and why they are angry. Once you understand the reason for their anger, you can start to help them calm down.

If the child is still angry, you can try to distract them. Take them for a walk or play a game with them. This will help to take their mind off of what is making them angry.

Once the child has calmed down, you can talk to them about what happened. Explain to them that it is not okay to get angry and that they need to find a better way to express their emotions.

With patience and understanding, you can help your 5 year old to learn to control their anger.

Edited by Reticently
6 hours ago, axeman61 said:

I've never used an AirBnB, but from what I've heard, they USED to be way cheaper/more accessible than hotels. That's why the service blew up. But like everything, popularity ruined it. Nowadays I hear all the time about extra fees the renter imposes that make the Hotel a cheaper option, even if your pocket is hurting.

This is true.  I really don't like the back end charging.  It's not about the money to me I just think if they want to charge that much then it should be included in the price.  Last place I rented added like 1200 bucks in charges at the end.

8 hours ago, RSG3 said:

yea I don't think this woman was tricked or trapped or whatever by interview questions. I think she's just a fucking moron who doesn't know what words mean but insists on using them anyway. 

She wasn't tricked, she wrote a chapter in a book without fully understanding the material she was writing about.

and Briahna Joy Gray responded. 

She asked to help start a discussion from a commonplace and Mandel failed at doing so. 

On 3/20/2023 at 9:18 PM, TheInfernoman said:

It works the other way too! Pro LGBT lemonade! Oooh actually left wing lemonade! 🤣

In reality it IS a niche one can carve and its fair game. To me money is money. I'll take likes/subscriptions/dollars from magas and commies, trans and alt right trolls. (btw like/Follow/Subscribe to me you mofos!) 😂

Gonna make trans-lemonade.

It'll be made with apples.

36 minutes ago, J-ride said:

The silly thing is women's spacial reasoning is so poor they'd never be able to differentiate 5ft11 from 6ft visually.

This is honestly a sex thing. Like you think 5’11 and 6’1 are close then you sleep with them and you realize the size difference to be true.

It’s also why I don’t trust a lot of females when they tell me a guy’s dick is huge. Most don’t have enough experience with different sizes to really gauge how big is big. In this department I guess smaller gentlemen are lucky.

first hand experience is the best way to understand if these dating hangups really mean anything or just holding you back. 

Think short men need to just get creative. It’s a blessing. Look at Napoleon…

Edited by Daemos
2 hours ago, J-ride said:

The silly thing is women's spacial reasoning is so poor they'd never be able to differentiate 5ft11 from 6ft visually.

That reminds me of a great lifehack I discovered that I have been meaning to share with the world:

Always, always make the woman you are in a relationship with believe deep in her heart that she is much better at Tetris than you are.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not- the person who is better at Tetris is always on the hook for being the one who has to pack shit up when too much stuff is being brought on a trip.  You know, "because you're so much better at Tetris than I am".

1 hour ago, Reticently said:

That reminds me of a great lifehack I discovered that I have been meaning to share with the world:

Always, always make the woman you are in a relationship with believe deep in her heart that she is much better at Tetris than you are.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not- the person who is better at Tetris is always on the hook for being the one who has to pack shit up when too much stuff is being brought on a trip.  You know, "because you're so much better at Tetris than I am".

I put something in my dating profile about being good at Tetris so I'm always the one who has to load the car on trips and she says that exact same thing  😂

Has anyone here ever seen something that *might* have been an odd supernatural thing?  UFOs, or ghosts, etc. etc?  Unfortunately I've only seen 2 things in the sky that might have been something (not a plane or helicopter).  Unfortunate thing there is that now in the age of drones being a common, easily affordable thing... a lot of "UFO" sightings will just end up being people who didn't realize it was a random drone some dude got from Best Buy.

There's 1 time Mom told me we both saw something unusual (not a plane or helicopter, and quiet) in the night sky but I don't remember it....and she still jokes about how they must've erased your memory like the MIB guys with the memory-wipe tech.

*helicopters----such a death trap, imo...someone would have to pay me to even consider being on one of those contraptions.  If a helicopter trip goes wrong in any way, that's in you and the others on there are absolutely dead in the next few seconds.  Fuck THAT.

There was also that time when I was a little kid (probably just 3 or 4) and saw what I considered the "boogeyman"... it recently hit me that what if that was a real "entity", and since a kid gets told early on about the "boogeyman" it just gets labeled as that.  Of course it's likely it could've just been recurring nightmares at the time; it's fascinating to me that dreams can feel just like "reality" as they're happening.  I still remember how it looked (basically a glowing, ghostly humanoid apparition; a bit yellow in color); could be an interesting monster for a story if I ever stopped being lazy about creating and publishing something.  

Hotness Alert:

*NCIS New Orleans is on ION right now---and this episode [s4, ep. 3] has one of the classic CW smoke-shows ---Cassidy Freeman as Eva Azarova.  Cassidy was "Tess Mercer" from Smallville.  

Edited by MillionX
1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

Imagine leaving the stupid shit you say on Twitter up in 2023. 

Twitter is a literal repository for all kinds of stupid shit people say. It's a consequence of people being able to instantly broadcast any thought they have to potentially millions of people and I'd prefer we go back to pre social media where you couldn't do that, but I guess that cat is out of the bag.

I'm kind of glad some of the musicians and writers I like died before it was invented so I dont have to know what stupid opinions they had.

No horses or motorcycles for me.

After what happened to Christopher Reeve and Darryl "Chill" Mitchell,   nah broseph.

I realize any mode of transportation can be deadly , but I'll take my chances with planes and cars.

An organic creature that can get scared at the most inopportune time is scarier.

I feel safer with 4 wheels and a roof over my noggin.

12 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

No horses or motorcycles for me.

After what happened to Christopher Reeve and Darryl "Chill" Mitchell,   nah broseph.

I realize any mode of transportation can be deadly , but I'll take my chances with planes and cars.

An organic creature that can get scared at the most inopportune time is scarier.

I feel safer with 4 wheels and a roof over my noggin.

I wouldn't go out of my way to ride on a horse but if an opportunity were to ever present itself I probably wouldn't turn down trying it out.   I'm not trying to skip myself across asphault at 65+ miles an hour on a moto though.  I'm all the way good on that.

2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Imagine wanting clout so badly that you're willing to dig through 10+ years of this woman's tweets for dunk material tho 🤣

The thing is, while it is pathetic, digging through twitter is not as hard as the word digging implies. You just search an account for some words.

What's really sad is when someone pulls a Shane Gillis strategy and looks through podcast episodes. Maybe they're transcribed somewhere, and that's an exception, but that's an extra level of sad when you have to listen for dirt. BTW, Shane Gillis is the victim of that strategy, but I couldn't think of a better name.

Edited by axeman61
7 minutes ago, Reiraku said:

She died some years ago, I believe. 

The original Japanese actress that played her (from the Super Sentai footage) did (Machiko Soga). The one who had to play her stand-in to interact with the Rangers in the American series is still alive (Carla Perez). I didn't even know there was a THIRD actress who played her in the 1995 movie as well.

2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Twitter is a literal repository for all kinds of stupid shit people say. It's a consequence of people being able to instantly broadcast any thought they have to potentially millions of people and I'd prefer we go back to pre social media where you couldn't do that, but I guess that cat is out of the bag.

I'm kind of glad some of the musicians and writers I like died before it was invented so I dont have to know what stupid opinions they had.

If I had Twitter at any point I would nuke the fuck out of that thing. Nothing good comes from it for the vast majority of people, I can only imagine what I would have posted 13 years ago while stoned out of my gourd. 

Shit if I looked over my old SRK posts I could probably find out. 

Edited by RSG3
51 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I wouldn't go out of my way to ride on a horse but if an opportunity were to ever present itself I probably wouldn't turn down trying it out.   I'm not trying to skip myself across asphault at 65+ miles an hour on a moto though.  I'm all the way good on that.

I grew up riding horses and was only hurt a few times.  Motorcycles are their own tier of danger.  I work in an ICU and I've seen some pretty low speed motorcycle accidents result in being crippled for life or dead.  It's just not worth it to ride a street bike.

36 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

What's really sad is when someone pulls a Shane Gillis strategy and looks through podcast episodes. Maybe they're transcribed somewhere, and that's an exception, but that's an extra level of sad when you have to listen for dirt. BTW, Shane Gillis is the victim of that strategy, but I couldn't think of a better name.

Or we just under estimate people's memories, like people.liaten to that podcast I'm sure someone just remembered and found it after a few minutes of looking. 

Like I remember shit celebrities said 15, 20 years ago. Wouldn't be hard to find most of it either. We have software designed to literally do that. 

I'm just saying don't underestimate peoples propensity to remember the silly or stupid shit they heard someone say and when. 

I don't believe I could ever ride a motorcycle either. I've known a couple of guys who have had motorcycle crashes: one of them died after running over a kid (who also died) and the other guy faced several years of severe motor impairment in one of his arms. Even wearing a helmet doesn't guarantee that you'll just get fucked up even at a moderate speed.

I also count in fact that I was involved in 3 motorcycles incidents when I was a kid (2 of them involving scooters LOL) that luckily only ended in some scrapped knees so I'm also personally biased LOL.

The bad thing is that my wife loves them and has even suggested we buy one (which I promptly ignore for all time)

My brother was almost killed in a head on collision with a drunk driver at 4am on his way to work. They where in a Subaru and the other guy was in a Beemer. 3 years of physical recovery for his knee, shattered into 27 peices, and he still can't run or play any sports, or nothing. 

I know nearly as many motorbikers who walked away from their crash with no damage. 

I get not wanting to ride a bike I just find the way people convince themselves their car is safer to be weird. Their both extremely dangerous and the real issue in this country is we don't actually teach people to drive well, if at all, and we definitely don't punish people properly for driving like shit. I know a dude on his 4th DUI. He's whats gonna kill you, car bike, truck, doesn't matter what you're in. We need to demand better. Look at Findland. 

@RSG3Motorcyclists are way over-represented in fatal accidents though.  It's just the human body wasn't really meant to take collisions and rag doll at traffic speeds.  The stats aren't even close.  One of the surgeons at my hospital said that if you have an accident going over 50mph on a motorcycle your are almost guaranteed to lose an arm or a leg.

https://www.iii.org/table-archive/20884

Edited by J-ride
7 minutes ago, J-ride said:

@RSG3Motorcyclists are way over-represented in fatal accidents though.  It's just the human body wasn't really meant to take collisions and rag doll at traffic speeds.  The stats aren't even close.  One of the surgeons at my hospital said that if you have an accident going over 50mph on a motorcycle your are almost guaranteed to lose an arm or a leg.

https://www.iii.org/table-archive/20884

I'm not saying they aren't more dangerous. I'm saying your car is extremely dangerous and everyone would be better off if everyone took driving more seriously. Everything that happens to bikers happens to motorists, it's just a bit less likely. 

And some of the car wrecks I've seen people survive I'm not sure you always want to survive that. 

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, Lantis said:

I don't believe I could ever ride a motorcycle either. I've known a couple of guys who have had motorcycle crashes: one of them died after running over a kid (who also died) and the other guy faced several years of severe motor impairment in one of his arms. Even wearing a helmet doesn't guarantee that you'll just get fucked up even at a moderate speed.

I also count in fact that I was involved in 3 motorcycles incidents when I was a kid (2 of them involving scooters LOL) that luckily only ended in some scrapped knees so I'm also personally biased LOL.

The bad thing is that my wife loves them and has even suggested we buy one (which I promptly ignore for all time)

only motorcycle i would ever ride.

is the tron legacy bike.

586f7407c39b99124dca5d336af88287.gif

Oddly enough I'd feel safer driving a motorcycle than riding a horse.  It's just a natural instinct to keep a safe distance from large, potentially dangerous animals.... I went to a horse farm in Kentucky once (this was Dad's idea; I never would've went on my own), and I just kept thinking there's no way; I'm just fine as long as they're on the other side of the fence there.  You can never be 100% sure what an animal is going to do in the next few seconds.... better to be safe than sorry.  No one wants to learn the Christopher Reeve lesson the hard way.

ha, that reminds me I used to record all those "When Animals Attack" shows on Fox back in the 90s...  it was always hilarious to see people "learning the hard way".  

That story of the legendary Travis the Chimp was a good one too--- there's no way I would've gone to a friend's house to help with their chimp that is currently off his meds...hell nah you're on your own with that problem, bruh.  Travis literally tore that woman's face off.  

Edited by MillionX