Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

15 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Another Monday, another school shooting.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65092102

It's kinda ashame when not enough conflict isn't put out there enough, a specifc group of mental health people are influenced by their own complications, where the media profits from.

I see the US going Canada's route on encouraging suicide for disabled people or nursing or group home mandates in the future. I wouldn't be surprised.

Edited by Emptyeyes_

Ohhh yes, the rabbit-hole runs deep on that particular "lolcow" Chris Chan.....though I'm not fully up to date on him.  I was more a fan of the DSP lore. (Phil also did an interview recently; I might have to check on that)

I am curious to see the "manifesto" from this latest shooter....it's always a manifesto that pops up from these loons.  This one killed 3 kids and 3 adults at that school.  

12 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Tell me about, one friend of mine that I know since we were 6 years old, had a girlfriend for most of his middleschool/highschool life that he ended marrying ,

Dunno what the wedding cake had on it, but she changed once she took a bite from it, because when they were just boyfriend & girlfriend she was the understanding type, always hanging with us, and not having a problem with him spending a weekend with the guys instead with her.

But as soon as she married him, she became a ball and shackle, always demanding to know where he was at all times, and when he didn't answer her calls, to start calling us to talk with him 🤣

Maybe your friend started losing weight after the wedding while she never did. She probably thought the weight loss was a sign of him leaving the fat ugly guy team. 

Every time I hear someone mention "MK ULTRA", my mind instantly thinks about it like that's one hell of an awesome name for a new Mortal Kombat game, perhaps a MK/Killer Instinct crossover.  You know that if they announced that as a new MK, the sales and hype would be off the charts....especially as a crossover with KI, with that infamous Killer Instinct announcer for maximum "ULTRAAAA!!!!" hype.  The more I think about it now, the more I want this hypothetical game.  I'd buy the legendary "special edition" of it too.

12 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

Here are some good options for a few of you dudes here especially for my boys RSG, DarkSakul, and Emptyreyes 

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Screen-Shot-2023-03-27-at-9-22-11-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2023-03-27-at-9-21-36-PM.png

Lol. Overweight and underweight conditions. Neither are cute to me, especially because I've been in both worlds, and had to have balance for once. You're either petite, average, or a healthy thick weight, regardless if you're a man, or woman in my preferences.

🤣

EDP445 (obese Eagles fan who got unofficially busted for pedophilia in 2021) has a video out. The video is an "interview" with what's clearly an AI. He presents a clearly fake email with Chet Goldstein. He says that the sting operation where he got caught was a setup and he thought it was an improv skit for a show. And the reason he didn't come out when all this was first happening? He deleted the emails and retained a lawyer who advised him to not say anything.

You can find many "are you fucking serious" commentary videos on it; I'm not linking and giving him more clicks. Plus, it's probably down by now.

I guess it's to be expected: he has no money now (he was selling his YT play buttons for peanuts) and he can't work a regular job with his rep. YouTube or YouTube adjacent shit is all he has. But damn; it's crazy how this dude is just denying reality so hard. He put this out, thinking it would work.

Edited by axeman61
1 hour ago, Emptyeyes_ said:

Lol. Overweight and underweight conditions. Neither are cute to me, especially because I've been in both worlds, and had to have balance for once. You're either petite, average, or a healthy thick weight, regardless if you're a man, or woman in my preferences.

A girl's attitude is pretty big deal for me, I married the woman I did because she keeps the house peaceful and doesn't start fights over petty bullshit.  I don't expect a girl to look like a model, but I just find women who are out of shape to be unattractive because they are most likely lazy. 

I'm also in decent shape for my age, so it's not like I don't take care of myself.

11 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

Maybe your friend started losing weight after the wedding while she never did. She probably thought the weight loss was a sign of him leaving the fat ugly guy team. 

LMAO

He has never been fat, in fact he is very athletic since he plays football, or as you heathens say, soccer, every 2 days.

I think I fucked up. Not too much, but a little.

My cousin had 400+ remaining on a mattress in layaway that she asked me to go half on. Since I like this cousin and knew her since she was a baby, I did go half. Then later, after talking with her more about her situation and why the mattress was important (her current one is broke and she's on her feet all day), I gave her the other half (I had it in my budget). She wasn't expecting it.

I said not to make this a habit; in fact, I did that because she's never asked me for anything before and I've never given her anything before. But I'm worried I've created a standard I can't live up to, she might keep asking stuff, and I'll have to put my foot down. I wouldn't have done what I just did if that was a definitive 100% worry, but I am thinking "wtf is wrong with you? Now the next time...". Eh, we'll see.

Have any of you had random, but big (for you) acts of kindness spiral for you?

Edited by axeman61

So the bodycam footage was released of how they gunned that bastard down yesterday at the school; I'm surprised they let it stay up...maybe it's alright since they blurred a couple of things I guess... (I saw it on twitter from Curtis Houck from about 6 hours ago; I'm not even sure who that dude is but he was linked from someone else I noticed on instagram)  there's 2 angles of footage on it as well.

No hesitation; they ran up in there and took care of business asap....some real justice for a change.

*on the other hand, there could've been a better and more harsh consequence if she had been taken alive though... like a life prison sentence thrown into the chaos of "General Population"...and perhaps the others somehow find out that 3 of the victims were kids....then the other inmates would take it from there.