Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

But I'm worried I've created a standard I can't live up to, she might keep asking stuff, and I'll have to put my foot down

Don't get yourself down over a problem that's just hypothetical.  We've all been in points of our lives where a few hundred bucks would make a huge difference in our lives, and you should feel good that you were able to do that for someone you genuinely like.

She'll probably just really appreciate it.

Edited by Reticently

so i decided to watch a ..first off.

ive never seen a transgender vagina before and i wanted to see what one looked like. 

uh.

dont. just dont.

i saw the male to female trans operation.

ive..yea that was one of the most disturbing things ive ever seen.

first off. its extremely bloody cuz of all the cuts happening.

it was a mess.

they took the guy's dick and like stripped it of flesh. see all this time i thought they just cut ur dick n balls off. make a hole thats it.

but it seems more complex than that. they stipped the flesh off his dick. so u see shredded up dick. they ttook his dick. stripped the flesh off. cut into it cuz something to do w urethra. they nserted his dick into his body. that was now half as thick as it was n i assume try to make the dickhead into the clit? it was a horrifying mess of multiple cuts.

and when it was over the cunt they forged from what seemed was thigh flesh. yea they cut your skin from inner thigh off to make the lips. bro..it was frankensteiny af.

jesus.

wished i hadnt saw that.

maybe trans folk will one day in the distant future will get...better results with science over the centuries. but rn that looks....like a mess got made.

27 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

maybe trans folk will one day in the distant future will get...better results with science over the centuries. but rn that looks....like a mess got made.

It don't matter if some scientist discovers cleaner ways. The fact that someone wanting to go through all of that due to what they believe themselves to be isn't classified as a mental illness is wrong and an insult to science itself. How can someone be a "bigot" or "prejudice" for not accepting an ideology that promotes and celebrates people who can't even accept themselves? 

Leftists are a bunch of morons. All of their views aren't just damaging but they end up contradicting each other and we are not supposed to think about this but just go with "the feels". They all claim having a dick doesn't mean you are a male but then if that is the case then why get a surgery to make a fake ass pussy? 

Here is an example of how wrong leftist ideals are and how fucked up this country is for having an audience cheer this shit. 

Edited by zatalcon3
1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

How can someone be a "bigot" or "prejudice" for not accepting an ideology that promotes and celebrates people who can't even accept themselves? 

will ferrell wtf GIF

Not sure if you're being serious but to get us on the same page - 

From Merriam-Webster

bigot - a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

prejudice - an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge

If you are insinuating that because they don't accept themselves, a person doesn't have to accept their ideology is an egregious fallacy. It doesn't have anything to do with the premise.  

22 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

will ferrell wtf GIF

Not sure if you're being serious but to get us on the same page - 

From Merriam-Webster

bigot - a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

prejudice - an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge

If you are insinuating that because they don't accept themselves, a person doesn't have to accept their ideology is an egregious fallacy. It doesn't have anything to do with the premise.  

For the one who is in transition, I think it is more of delusion that ideology. Ideology is more of the people politically support it.

I just recall some people saying "they are seeking acceptance" but they are the ones who rejected themselves first. If someone who is 58 years old identifies as a teenager, or a black guy identifying to be white and physically changing his appearance, if i say or think that dude needs psychological help that makes me a bigot? There is a difference between being real/straight up and just hating. 

8 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

ive never seen a transgender vagina before and i wanted to see what one looked like. 

uh.

dont. just dont.

i saw the male to female trans operation.

ive..yea that was one of the most disturbing things ive ever seen.

first off. its extremely bloody cuz of all the cuts happening.

it was a mess.

they took the guy's dick and like stripped it of flesh. see all this time i thought they just cut ur dick n balls off. make a hole thats it.

but it seems more complex than that. they stipped the flesh off his dick. so u see shredded up dick. they ttook his dick. stripped the flesh off. cut into it cuz something to do w urethra. they nserted his dick into his body. that was now half as thick as it was n i assume try to make the dickhead into the clit? it was a horrifying mess of multiple cuts.

and when it was over the cunt they forged from what seemed was thigh flesh. yea they cut your skin from inner thigh off to make the lips. bro..it was frankensteiny af.

jesus.

wished i hadnt saw that.

I think mankind needs to realize there's limits to what we can do. I'm not gonna speak on transgenders, and what they can and can't do. I'm just saying that man shouldn't be trying to fuck with biology and nature. 

Somethings are just the way they are. And we have to learn to accept what we cannot change and make our peace with it, best we can. People gotta stop trying to change everything to this extreme. Learn to adapt

7 hours ago, Daemos said:

Most trans people lead very quiet lives and they pass you without you probably even knowing. 

This is true. This makes me recollect an incident I witnessed when I was working at cupcake shop in the Philippines involving some foreigner white man dating a filipina.  There was love all over his eyes. I felt bad for him. He could not tell that "the girl of his dreams" was just an atheists punk.

Always smell the seat of your date before it is too late.

Edited by weneedhim
8 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

One of the reasons I'm pretty sure there's a genuine underlying physiological condition that causes a lot of (most?) gender dysphoria is the fact that hardly anyone would want to go through that if something wasn't seriously affecting them already.  Like, I support trans people- but I can't personally imagine that I wouldn't be happier with a working set of the "wrong" equipment than to go through all that.

That said, watching most major surgeries is genuinely hard if you aren't either used to it or are able to temporarily turn off some of your empathy.  If you just walked in on a C-section you'd think women would have to be insane to risk getting pregnant.  And holy shit the stuff that goes on in open heart or brain surgery.

1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

What... is this

Are they rehearsing for something or auditioning? That's just something I'm use to being on and off the set or audition try outs. If neither? I don't get it, then. The shit people do for attention. >.>

Edited by Emptyeyes_
2 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

I think mankind needs to realize there's limits to what we can do. I'm not gonna speak on transgenders, and what they can and can't do. I'm just saying that man shouldn't be trying to fuck with biology and nature. 

Somethings are just the way they are. And we have to learn to accept what we cannot change and make our peace with it, best we can. People gotta stop trying to change everything to this extreme. Learn to adapt

I'm personally pretty skeptical of transgenderism and the medical treatments that are "helping."  IMO it's way too polluted by fanatical ideologues to have any legitimate claims. 

I work at a research hospital and I can find endpoint data on all the other medical procedures but for some reason there isn't a whole lot of data at my institution about the survival rates of post op transgenders.  It just seems awfully convenient for "THE MESSAGE."  🤔

5 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I work at a research hospital and I can find endpoint data on all the other medical procedures but for some reason there isn't a whole lot of data at my institution about the survival rates of post op transgenders.  It just seems awfully convenient for "THE MESSAGE."  🤔

I assume you mean post-op survival rates for bottom surgery?  You can probably just walk up to a Urology attending and ask them.  Or see if you can sit in on their regular M&M.

Most research hospitals have something set up where researchers can directly query the rates from your EMR, though you'd probably have to write up at least a sketchy pilot study proposal for it.

3 hours ago, NinetiesArcades said:

Sadly humanity will just keep 'progressing', it's in our nature to keep improving/curiosity. Is it a good idea to fuck with our dna? Hard to tell. In one hand, wouldn't it be nice to erase hereditary disease in your blood line but on the other hand, the T-virus could accidentally be created and wipe half of humanity. 

The things that would cure genetic diseases aren't going to spawn the T-virus.  Going about it in a sloppy way might give you cancer, but nobody else is dying from you getting cancer (and for some genetic diseases, that's still a good trade-off).

There are a couple of genuine bad-fucking-idea proposals out there for genetics, but they aren't about curing you of a hereditary disease.

Edited by Reticently
45 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Should I play the other Resident Evil Remakes before getting 4? 

The only RE games I've played are 4 on the Wii a long time ago, and more recently 7. But I didn't finish 7 because I got too scared.

It probably won't matter that much. Each RE is self contained enough that you can play any of them and knows what's going on pertinent to that game. Each RE also tends to have a unique gimmick that makes them worth going back to play regardless of played order. Like Remake 1 plays classic, Remake 2 has Mr X, 3 has Nemesis, 4 has Leon being extremely over qualified for the job.....................

Edited by RSG3
18 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Random question: is Resident Evil 2 remake worth getting if I only like RE4/RE4 remake? I never played 2 at all, and only got into the series at 4.

Yes. Especially at the price you can find it for now. Same with RE3Make.

I'm all for any kind of scientific advancement that could result in a new era where humans take control of their own evolution..... it could ultimately be better than the shitty design that humans are currently plagued with, being so weak and easily injured or killed, and being susceptible to a ridiculously long list of diseases and horrible conditions.  

On another note----yeah I've probably watched that bodycam footage of them shooting that bitch a somewhat "unhealthy" # of times.  I recorded it just in case it were to get eradicated everywhere online anytime soon....making sure I had it permanently.  There's a satisfaction I get from watching a piece of trash get exactly what the fuck they deserve.

6 hours ago, Chadouken said:

This is kinda neat

In Utero is one of my all time favorite albums, and this is hilarious and incredible at the same time! It actually shows how much the songs stand up even with the minimalistic arrangements here. Whoever did this did a great job, these all would make amazing video game music!

Edited by DoctaMario
On 3/29/2023 at 2:02 PM, Daemos said:

a lot of trans women do not do bottom surgery because of long term health concerns. Only extreme cases of gender dysphoria would take the risk because the risk of keeping it fuels their depression and dysphoria towards suicide ideation.

The other thing is the men who often date trans women and end up in relationships with them want them with their male genitals. I’ve met trans women that embrace this dichotomy, they recognize that they obviously are not women and never will be, but also that this experience is uniquely theirs as well.

Most trans people lead very quiet lives and they pass you without you probably even knowing. It’s these wild elements from the fringes and gen z bandwagoners that have unfortunately made a mockery of a serious mental and life condition.

please remember this and be kind. Retards like Dylan Mulvany do not represent all trans men and women.

When I was a kid I first heard of this legendary song on a commercial for a blues hits collection album, I think... and it was shocking that it even got those few seconds of airtime on a regular tv commercial--- Strokin'

I looked it up now and yeah...apparently it was indeed too spicy to get played on the radio at the time 🤣  Even as a kid I was thinking right away "there's no way they can get away with playing this on the radio, can they?"

Edited by MillionX