Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Apparently, some people are not on board with cilantro on pizza 🤷

Screenshot-2023-03-24-at-3.31.05-PM.jpg&

https://hypebae.com/2023/3/pizza-hut-japan-too-much-cilantro-coriander-pizza-release-info

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp_dAE0BxEC/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

“The moment you open the box, you’ll be surprised by the fragrance,” stated a press release obtained by Hypebae. “It’s a non-standard amount of cilantro to which Gen Z can’t help but say: ‘Wow, it’s like grass is growing.'”

But cilantro isn’t the only thing that tops this pizza — it also has a layer of tomato sauce and “yangnyeom” (Korean for “sauce”), as well as shrimp.

Edited by AriesWarlock

Had a talk with my girl, trying to encourage her to find other hobbies and interests, pursuing so she wouldn't be so clingy, not the exact verbiage I used,

but I tried to put it nicely saying she should have more balance. Like allow me to be part of your life, but not the only thing in your life

Needless to say, it Did NOT go well. Almost  instant attitude. Lmao 🤦🏾‍♂️😂

Law enforcement sources tell us the actor was booked Saturday morning on charges of strangulation, assault and harassment. We're told cops responded to a call for service around 11 AM ET near the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan.

We're told the alleged victim in this case, a female, relayed to police that Majors had gotten into a dispute with her and proceeded to attack her. Their exact relationship is unknown.

Our sources tell us the alleged victim had visible injuries -- including a laceration behind her ear, redness and marks to her face. She was taken to an area hospital and is in stable condition. As for Majors ... he was cuffed and taken to jail on the spot, as police felt there was enough evidence for probable cause. We're hearing he is currently out of custody.

Anyone watch the Law & Order franshise on Thursday nights (original, svu, organized crime). That Organized Crime one is good! some of the stars from the Arrowverse are now in the Law & Order franchise.

Dick Wolf is like the Vince McMahon of prime time now:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Wolf

Beginning in the 2021-2022 TV season, all three of Wolf's franchises have their own night of programming: FBI Tuesdays on CBS (original series, Most Wanted, International), Chicago Wednesdays on NBC (Med, Fire, P.D.), and Law & Order Thursdays on NBC (original series revival, SVU and Organized Crime).[25]

Damn, if it wasn'0t because we made renovations to all the electric system of my house during the last 2 weeks, and me being paranoid and have everything plugged in with surge protectors, today could have been a total nightmare.

The neutral line that comes from the electric grid to my house got disconnected today and there was an obvious surge in power since it went from 110 to 220.

I noticed it immediately because my battery, where I have my pc and laptop plugged in started to sound weird, show some sparks and smell as if it was burning.

At the start, I thought it was the battery that died, but then I noticed that the tv was oof, the same for the lights.

I assumed it was a shortcircuit in the home that didn't trigger the breakers, so I turned everything off, but then noticed that despite having all the fuse off, 2 lights were still on, so I knew it was a problem coming from outside the house.

What I didn't knew was if it was only my house or every house and was a electric grid problem.

Everything is fixed now.

And apparently, the only casualties were a surge protector on my brothers room.

Interestingly enough, the battery that smells like if it was burning is still working as if nothing happened.

Hasbro wants to kill MTG I guess. Well it is going to be 30 years old on August 5th of this year after all...

https://www.cbr.com/magic-the-gatherings-monetization-is-worse-than-a-mobile-game/

MTG's upcoming Universes Beyond crossover set Tales of Middle-earth only adds to the problem. Tales of Middle-earth Collector Boosters have roughly a one-in-three million chance to contain a one-of-a-kind serialized print of the illustrious One Ring card. Collector Boosters are the most expensive Boosters MTG has to offer, retailing at around $40 each or $460 for a box of 12. The serialized One Ring card only serves to encourage big spenders to try their chances on MTG's Collector Boosters, with some collectors already offering $100,000 to whoever finds the card.

There's stuff like this:

I'm putting out a standing offer of $100,000 for the serialized 001/001 card...

9 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

ops this was the safe space to download old software like os and games that aren't cracks, i hope they will find a way to fix that issue

crack and malware are so dangerous nowadays

7 minutes ago, Jion_Wansu said:

Hasbro wants to kill MTG I guess. Well it is going to be 30 years old on August 5th of this year after all...

the secondary market is really hard to keep on order with all the scalpers and mitigate frauds(fake sellers)

so probably they went on serialization and reprint to combat this

the problem here is hasbro downgrading card printing quality badly while fakes are getting better with technology, and the price of anniversary that isnt legal and a proxy is OP 

Edited by Shakunetsu

It would be funny if the recent "fruity" photoshoot ( I think it was Ebony magazine; about a month or so ago...it looked like what you'd expect of a Cardi B. photoshoot, or Lil' Kim or any other female rapper) that J. Majors was in might've been a pre-emptive defensive measure in case he got in trouble or outed for something "problematic" anytime soon....y'know, like a disciple under the tutelage of Ezra Miller, the "Mad Goose Wizard" himself.  

heh, that is such a great name... I should name one of my characters Mad Goose Wizard...it would just be a joke for me though; most people have forgotten the reference by now, I bet.

I look forward to whatever else develops from that potentially juicy story though.  That and the firing of Victoria Alonso has finally pumped a bit more life into the celebrity news cycle lately.  I suppose if things blow up too much like the Ezra situation they'd ultimately have to get another guy to be Kang since they want to focus on him being the new major villain in town across multiple movies.

Edited by MillionX
20 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Had a talk with my girl, trying to encourage her to find other hobbies and interests, pursuing so she wouldn't be so clingy, not the exact verbiage I used,

but I tried to put it nicely saying she should have more balance. Like allow me to be part of your life, but not the only thing in your life

Telling a woman to get an actual hobby is the toughest conversation you could have with them. Took my wife like 14 years to get one and then she was like "oh I get what you were talking about".

B

R

U

H

22 hours ago, HD-Man said:

I had a girl like that, not saying it will be the same for you, but, for us it didn't end well.

TBH, as soon as she started to shown those signs, and I became less engaged with the relationship, so I didn't put all in the relationship.

At the start she was more centered, but as time passed she became more and more isolated, making the relationship mostly the only thing in her life, I never understood how people allow themselves to be like that, or become the relationship to become like that..

My best friend and his 1st girlfriend also became like that after a while.

At the start, their relationship was healthy, but after a while, their relationship became just the 2 of them.

After a while, the problems started and as you can assume, the relationship ended.

59 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

I had a girl like that, not saying it will be the same for you, but, for us it didn't end well.

TBH, as soon as she started to shown those signs, and I became less engaged with the relationship, so I didn't put all in the relationship.

At the start she was more centered, but as time passed she became more and more isolated, making the relationship mostly the only thing in her life, I never understood how people allow themselves to be like that, or become the relationship to become like that..

My best friend and his 1st girlfriend also became like that after a while.

At the start, their relationship was healthy, but after a while, their relationship became just the 2 of them.

After a while, the problems started and as you can assume, the relationship ended.

Honestly this the vibes im getting now, all this with the combination of the hit I took professionally is causing me to mentally check out all around.

Like, my confidence is shot, bordering on depression even tho I keep a good poker face, my future lookin real skittish again and my girl's only concern seems to be laying up or going on dates with me

Edited by HD-Man
7 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Honestly this the vibes im getting now, all this with the combination of the hit I took professionally is causing me to mentally check out all around.

Like, my confidence is shot, bordering on depression even tho I keep a good poker face, my future lookin real skittish again and my girl's only concern seems to be laying up or going on dates with me

As someone who has been in a similar spot more or less even today, I will say that I am glad to have my family, because otherwise, i would be in a really dark place right now.

(Even when they can drive me mad at times)

The best thing you can do on times like this is to rely on others who you can trust.

Keeping your woes to yourself is not healthy, and only serves to increase those feelings.

Edited by Hecatom
17 hours ago, Hecatom said:

At the start she was more centered, but as time passed she became more and more isolated, making the relationship mostly the only thing in her life, I never understood how people allow themselves to be like that, or become the relationship to become like that.....

Yeah IMO the worst ones are the couples who have a dual social media account.  I sent a flirty message to one of my friends who has one and when his wife responded back about how she was a married woman I told her my message was for her husband.  😂

I've lost several long term friends due to their relationships and I call my best friend's wife THE WARDEN because of how often she won't let him do anything.

Edited by J-ride
23 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Yeah IMO the worst ones are the couples who have a dual social media account.  I sent a flirty message to one of my friends who has one and when his wife responded back about how she was a married woman I told her my message was for her husband.  😂

I've lost several long term friends due to their relationships and I call my best friend's wife THE WARDEN because of how often she won't let him do anything.

Tell me about, one friend of mine that I know since we were 6 years old, had a girlfriend for most of his middleschool/highschool life that he ended marrying ,

Dunno what the wedding cake had on it, but she changed once she took a bite from it, because when they were just boyfriend & girlfriend she was the understanding type, always hanging with us, and not having a problem with him spending a weekend with the guys instead with her.

But as soon as she married him, she became a ball and shackle, always demanding to know where he was at all times, and when he didn't answer her calls, to start calling us to talk with him 🤣