Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

On 8/29/2021 at 3:49 AM, Hecatom said:

why-not-all-of-them.jpg

I'm down with all of them EXCEPT Peach. She is a gold digger that stays getting kidnapped because she likes the attention. And I am STILL salty about that Super Mario Odyssey ending. Broad never thanked Mario for all he went through and almost left him stranded. If she was a crew mate in Among Us, her cheeks would be the first to be tossed out the airlock.

16 minutes ago, RegH81 said:

I'm down with all of them EXCEPT Peach. She is a gold digger that stays getting kidnapped because she likes the attention. And I am STILL salty about that Super Mario Odyssey ending. Broad never thanked Mario for all he went through and almost left him stranded. If she was a crew mate in Among Us, her cheeks would be the first to be tossed out the airlock.

Daisy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Peach

Edited by Darc_Requiem
13 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

I wonder in a few months time if I can nab the revision 2 fan and put it into my launch PS5

After watching that video, this is exactly what I would like to do. Since the console fans seems to be easy to replace, you have to wonder if someone is going to make aftermarket fans for it. 

Has anyone done the M2 slot upgrade for their PS5?

16 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

MajinObama bringing up something I hadn't even considered...

I don't understand why they would change it. What did they change about the covers of those movies, I noticed some small differences, but didn't see them for long enough to understand the significance of the changes

2 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I don't understand why they would change it. What did they change about the covers of those movies, I noticed some small differences, but didn't see them for long enough to understand the significance of the changes

Seems like they removed the black ppl or covered them up in China, or that's what I get from this 

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

I could go into some long winded explanation but this should explain it.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I could go into some long winded explanation but this should explain it.

LOL wowwwww. I was not at all prepared for that commercial, like I was more surprised by that twist than I am at almost every M. Night Shamylan movie I've ever seen

Edited by DoctaMario
7 minutes ago, iStu X said:

snip

You know, that reminds me about the time, some years ago that my sister got mad at me because i was playing DOA 5 with her elder son, specifically because i was playing using the swimsuits.

Keep in mind that she also had 0 problems with him playing MK9.

And also, that she herself plays DOA5 and loves using the gals on said swimsuits, she even specifically picks Tina because she loves how sexy she is and how is incorporated on her move set.

🤣

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Why China gotta be racist, yo 

Because they're not obligated to bend to others? China has no reason to change. We bend the kneee to China in the form of having them manufacture most of the worlds stuff. I'm sure the majority of heir government laughs at the fact that they can do this and no one will stop them. 😐

I mean think about that fact that the guy in there WILLINGY did the ad tells enough of what happened. 

Edited by TheInfernoman
9 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

IIRC he didn't know about the entirety of the ad. 

And even so, did the company apologize to him after the fact? did he demand it get removed? What's done is done and the point is China ain't changing nor will it apologize. I don't defend their actions but the harsh reality is how powerless we may be. Some never want to change. 

8 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

And even so, did the company apologize to him after the fact? did he demand it get removed? What's done is done and the point is China ain't changing nor will it apologize. I don't defend their actions but the harsh reality is how powerless we may be. Some never want to change. 

It's China dude. You think they gave a fuck. I remember him being salty but like at that point what's done is done.

PlayerUnknown has left the studio of PUBG to make other experimental projects and has made new team in Amsterdam

https://www.ign.com/articles/playerunknown-brendan-greene-new-independent-studio

Shawn Mendes will be doing the music for the Life is Strange TV show

https://www.ign.com/articles/life-is-strange-tv-show-shawn-mendes

MGSV servers for PS3 and 360 will start getting taken down

https://www.ign.com/articles/mgs-v-servers-taken-offline-ps3-360