Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

Random but....

The GTA 6 leaks are pretty damn insane. Rockstar got rekt with how much footage has been leaked even if its an early alpha / beta build from the looks of it.

The fact that Take Two already started taking down videos from youtube further proves they are real, like there was any doubt regardless. It's not just gameplay but the code itself, wild.

Edited by Skort
13 minutes ago, Skort said:

Random but....

The GTA 6 leaks are pretty damn insane. Rockstar got rekt with how much footage has been leaked even if its an early alpha / beta build from the looks of it.

The fact that Take Two already started taking down videos from youtube further proves they are real, like there was any doubt regardless. It's not just gameplay but the code itself, wild.

Yeah hackers got the source code. People are getting fired and devs are probably going to be crunched like hell as a result of this.

1 hour ago, mykka said:

4t7imcjv6go91.jpg?width=426&format=pjpg&

cmuk45js7go91.png?width=1214&format=png&

I wonder if they watched my video on the original leaks cause I specifically called out her clubs as not correct for the region she's supposed to be from (they are iroquois/great lakes native styled), but in the new art you only see a bit, but the style of the clubs has definitely changed.

Its a thing I know 99.99999999% of the audience wouldn't know or care about, but I am really interested to see the change.

5 minutes ago, mykka said:

What are her clubs supposed to look like?

Well the thunderfoot tribe isn't exactly real so they can look like any old thing really

just the look of her clubs is tied to a very specific region, and thunderfoot tribe is "mexican"(plains tribes influenced) isn't from that region.

Like I said, something 99.99999999% of people wouldnt know or care about, just piqued my interest when I saw them is all. Same level of nerd shit if you saw someone who is supposed to be european but they were holding a katana is all lol.

6 hours ago, mykka said:

4t7imcjv6go91.jpg?width=426&format=pjpg&

Her new design is just her wearing a button up...?

Amazing, they truly understand the spirit of mexico. I approve, capcom.

37 minutes ago, Skort said:

If they  allow us to actually play them with others it's even more of a win.

they already said they will not do this so dont get your hopes up 

Edited by Shahenzan
1 hour ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Then again, every single redesign in 6 so far has been really busy and messy visually.

Because everyone gets a boner from high fidelity ultrarealistic details. That is the marker of "beautiful graphics" these days.

My main issue with SF6's artstyle is how busy everything can be AND that the characters blend in with that busyness as opposed to popping out against the background.

Ahhh I dunno, I don't find the SF6's designs busy at all. I think SF is always at it's best with "bold simplicity" in it's character designs. I think that carries into SF6 pretty well. 

Like I found Luke's design in SF6 busy. Waaaaaaaay too much going on. SF6's design for Luke is actually quite pleasant and better than the ultra patriotic, teenaged, linguini hair, ex-marine, McGregor MMA dudebro look from 5. In 6 he just looks like a regular dudebro. 

It's actually one of the reasons I don't really like Hakan's design from SFIV. He looked like a merchant from a JRPG or something. Nothing in SF6 reaches that level of ostentatious imo.

21 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Evil Canadian continuing to put in work.

Okay if Kimberly doesn't up being really good in SF6 I'll be very surprised. It honestly looks like she has some of the grimier stuff from Young Zeku, Old Zeku, Ibuki and Rashid. Plus Cyrax from MKX for some reason. 

What I'm saying is that she's definitely gonna be my beta main

And maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I love Dhalsim's animations for SF6. I love how he slinks forward and backwards, reminds me of Midler in Capcom's Jojo game, aka some of my favorite animations in a capcom fighter ever. Always bugged me how Dhalsim just kinda hobbled backwards and forwards awkwardly in SFV, a dude like him should be one of the most fluid and "flowy" characters in the game. And I like that they gave him MvC Yogo Inferno. Very pog.

Still not a fan of the dude having a backwards jump fireball and Drive Rushable limbs and ricochets. But I'll have a hand on my ethernet cable if I ever encounter him online, so it's fine

8 hours ago, EvilCanadian said:

I wonder if they watched my video on the original leaks cause I specifically called out her clubs as not correct for the region she's supposed to be from (they are iroquois/great lakes native styled), but in the new art you only see a bit, but the style of the clubs has definitely changed.

Its a thing I know 99.99999999% of the audience wouldn't know or care about, but I am really interested to see the change.

Month ago i looked a bit for the real life counterpart of that weapon, closest i found was

On 8/11/2022 at 3:11 AM, CESTUS III said:

Btw i found what seems to be her weapon

Brooklyn Museum

Characters from Street Fighter 6 Roster Potentially Leaked - Siliconera

Curious thing seems to be a mace used by native tribes of north-east of Usa

But after all also T.Hawks had stuff of northern tribes, guess Mexico is just where SF drop all native americans lol

New ones seems different, but hard to tell due the small portion we can see from the artwork

12 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Why do people bend over backwards to do this time of dumb shit. The most logical conclusion is that her uncle is someone that worked at the Masters Foundation and something happened to him during that events that lead to Ken being framed. There is nothing about Kimberly that suggests she's a relative of Dee Jay, Balrog, Guy or Damnd.

Genryusai sensei inadvertently started the trend of people outside of his family being the master of Bushinryu when he took on Zeku. Zeku took in Guy and Genryusai wasn't happy about it. Until Guy got engaged to his oldest daughter Rena and he went Chris Redfield about the situation. Guy taking on an outsider is the current precedent in Bushinryu. I could tweet that Maki's is Kimberly's mom and since Guy is likely married to Rena by now. That's makes him Kim's uncle. People would probably believe that shit.

I just hope if they were to do something of another "relative thing" it must not along the villains, Dee Jay seems the better and best fit because of being thematic to music and preference. Yet I hope everything is well with Dee Jay too. Yeah the best thing is he wasn't a relative because those street fighter characters.

1 minute ago, Shakunetsu said:

I just hope if they were to do something of another "relative thing" it must not along the villains, Dee Jay seems the better and best fit because of being thematic to music and preference. Yet I hope everything is well with Dee Jay too. Yeah the best thing is he wasn't a relative because those street fighter characters.

It's been heavily implied, since her reveal, that Kimberly's a fan of Dee Jay's music. 

2 hours ago, Jocelot said:

And maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I love Dhalsim's animations for SF6. I love how he slinks forward and backwards, reminds me of Midler in Capcom's Jojo game, aka some of my favorite animations in a capcom fighter ever. Always bugged me how Dhalsim just kinda hobbled backwards and forwards awkwardly in SFV, a dude like him should be one of the most fluid and "flowy" characters in the game. And I like that they gave him MvC Yogo Inferno. Very pog.

Still not a fan of the dude having a backwards jump fireball and Drive Rushable limbs and ricochets. But I'll have a hand on my ethernet cable if I ever encounter him online, so it's fine

I think Sim, Honda, and Juri are so far the best looking/animating returning characters. In the sense that this is the best they've ever looked/animated. Guile and Ken are close behind. Don't hurt me but I think SF5 Ryu and Chun are actually better looking than SF6 relatively. Undecided on Blanka, he's definitely better than 4 and 5 but is it good? Animation-wise it's superb but...

Edited by Daemos
2 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

Month ago i looked a bit for the real life counterpart of that weapon, closest i found was

New ones seems different, but hard to tell due the small portion we can see from the artwork

Yep thats another great lakes style club. The curvature of them is what makes them stand out from "normal" clubs.

Lots of them have a spike facing out from the stonehead, which is lets say, permanent game over if it bonks you.

New ones def different in a way, but guess its wait and see. I just find it interesting is all, im not one of those people who is precious about "ITS THE WRONG KIND OF NATIVE THING YOU CAN'T USE IT", its fictional tribe so they can do whatever they want really.

Edited by EvilCanadian
7 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

Not sure if posted

Wish that video was in 60fps, there are a lot of transitions in Sim's movement that are lost due the framerate. But he looks cool and reaffirms that his SF5 redesign was the best thing that ever happened to that character. Looking at the original non-bearded version now makes it seem like you're watching an alien pretending to be Indian.

Stage looks fantastic as well btw., great lighting.