Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

lol I should change my av back to the one I have on srk but I am trying to be nice and more open minded even to those people.  Still lets keep that fuckery to minimum if only for MisterBee's sanity.  Idgaf i'll go ham on ya'll ass, lord knows I miss that real shit talking and tom foolery that will get your ass a 30-day ban on soft ass facebook,  but yeah lets keep it chill.    

Watching this Lovecraft country got me realizing that Christina is as insane as Roswall from Re:zero 

6 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Trying out new lands.

Seeing new features.

Apparently this is all done with free Vanilla software. Imagine what misterBee would've done with 24k a year nonsense?

This is actually Invision, not Vanilla.  Vanilla was only for earlier versions of the site.  🙃

Vanilla was really buggy - Invision is a lot more powerful but takes a bit more work to theme/customize.

kinda edit but not................

Welcome to all the new arrivals.  We're pretty chill around here so please enjoy. 

Bee is doing it for us, but you can all be cool and check the swag bag to help him out. 

*This is the part where MisterBee now has to work to provide more stuff for us to buy.*

Edited by Deadly_Raver

I legit just spent over 12 hours deep cleaning and rearranging my room and I’m not even remotely done yet. 

I have to 

* buy and put on a bed skirt

* measure my curtain rod so I can replace my current curtains with blackout curtains 

* paint the room side of my door (painting it with chalkboard paint.)

* rearrange some of my hanging prints and posters

* build my new and much larger than I thought shelf for my amiibo.

* the incredibly arduous task of separating all my amiibo and putting them on said new shelf I got. (After I cleaned and catalogued them I wrapped them individually so they wouldn’t scuff each other or break) 

* go through my plushies and figures to see what I want to decorate the negative space on the shelf and room with. Also going through them to see what figures I want to keep and what figures I want to get rid of/sell

I’m also potentially spending the day with friends on Wednesday. Then on Thursday I have a cardiologist appointment at 11. Then on the way home I’m picking up my new ceiling fan and installing it as soon as I get home. 

work Friday. I don’t remember the shift. 2:30pm to 10:30pm I think? Saturday they gave me some bullshit shift I’m just going to call in for. Then Sunday (my last day) I think I work 11-8 

busy busy busy week. I can’t remember the last time I’ve been legit this busy but excited about it. 

Edited by iStu X

Funny you say that about gundam, a couple weeks ago I decided to try to get into it from the beginning and I had to jump through hoops. 

The original trilogy just happened to be streaming free on the gundam youtube they periodically rotate which series is there so I got lucky. Gundam origin was on hulu, zeta was no where to be found, it was on the gundam yt but got removed.  So only physicals for that and it's going to be pricey to get the whole series. 

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

Trailer for The 355 starring Jessica Chastain and Lupita Nyongo

aka Menstruation Impossible

The lovely Jessica and Lupita in one movie...this automatically makes it a good thing to me. 😍  I don't even need to know anything else about this film.  Both ladies would get SO ate. 

Edited by MillionX
12 minutes ago, Illwill88 said:

The original trilogy just happened to be streaming free on the gundam youtube they periodically rotate which series is there so I got lucky.

Yeah, I was hoping to catch the other two but it seems they took them out. Need to finish my burning gundam model and them get back on MBON.

Hopefully when CoVid is over, I can do a road trip to Dallas and show a homie of mime the real GOAT mecha combat game: Virtual On.

One of the Free Play arcades has a full 1v1 set up. If I could get online dual stick action on PC...honestly cant believe it hasnt happened.

7 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Yeah, I was hoping to catch the other two but it seems they took them out. Need to finish my burning gundam model and them get back on MBON.

Hopefully when CoVid is over, I can do a road trip to Dallas and show a homie of mime the real GOAT mecha combat game: Virtual On.

One of the Free Play arcades has a full 1v1 set up. If I could get online dual stick action on PC...honestly cant believe it hasnt happened.

I own a copy of A Certain Magical Virtual-On.

Just now, Sonero said:

I gotta see if my PC can do dreamcast emulation. Gonna up end the home race rigs and make people replace them with mecha cabins.

Cyberpunk the world.

Then you need one of these:

IMG_2117-aa2826592412294ce9a5479fc683bfa

https://azeron.eu/

I got one and it's pretty dope.  One day when I have time I'll buy another one for my right hand and then program a mech game that uses both.  It'll be tightttttt.

4 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

That thing looks dope. Also terrifying. looks it would fuse to my hand or something 

It's basically just a Razer Orbweaver, but with a real analog stick instead of a fake one like the Orbweaver has.  The keys are arranged around your fingers instead of using the normal keypad form factor.  It's pretty cool being able to do stuff by squeezing or flicking your fingers in a certain direction, but it does take some getting used to.  The switches are all mechanical and very sensitive so it took a day or two to stop hitting stuff by accident.

Bought it as a novelty but I'm now using it instead of a keyboard for all my FPS gaming.

2 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Holy shi...

Bro that looks like actual eSports. Gonna write Santa about it. They dont have a US distributor, do they? 175 bills is high but I am ungodly curious.

They just started selling on Amazon I think.  If you buy from them directly you have more color/customization choices though.

It's pretty expensive for a mixture of metal and 3d printing that doesn't feel super polished, but it certainly works well.  It's made by a small team in Latvia of all places.  There certainly isn't anything else like it on the market.