Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, scorp said:

lol Pigs lied about this one too

What an absolute collection of cowards, fuck boys and shit heads. Shooting at people from moving car like you're in a rap music video and then have the gaul to he mad someone shoots back at your dumb fuck ass. You literally did a drive by you piece of shit. I'm so glad those cock suckers lost. 

Seeing that cop get tagged while inside a moving Van. So good. What a shot dude. Hall of Fame shit right there. 

Edited by RSG3
4 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Literally just watched this and was gonna post it.

I honestly fear that I am gonna lose a family member over this conspiracy shit. Not because we are trying to alienate them, but they're closing themselves off from everyone else that doesn't think like them. 

44 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Seeing that cop get tagged while inside a moving Van. So good.

The guy defending himself is a Veteran, had been hit in the chest with the rubber bullet, and responded with legitimate combat engagement training. 

Literally, he  wasn't sure if he had been shot in the chest with a real bullet, kept a level head and outclassed these assclowns in the van. Then he took cover, realized he shot at cops and immediately surrenders and doesn't do anything to get himself killed. 

For fucks sake... Policing in America needs to take a good hard look in the mirror and get it's vetting process and training under control. He shouldn't of ended up with his face busted up and a ballistics injury on his chest.

Guy was still grinning in his mugshot. Jaleel Stallings if you're interested 

Edited by KingTubb
17 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

For fucks sake... Policing in America needs to take a good hard look in the mirror and get it's vetting process and training under control. He shouldn't of ended up with his face busted up and a ballistics injury on his chest.

I'm all for LE but something has to change. Too many people are in it for reasons outside of the "serve and protect" aspect. Also, the whole concept of qualified immunity needs to be re-evaluated. Killing a man should not be another day at the office. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
20 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

The guy defending himself is a Veteran, had been hit in the chest with the rubber bullet, and responded with legitimate combat engagement training. 

Man it shows. What a gdlk shot. He drew, fired and tagged his target on some Hollywood Movie type shit. "I dont even need a Machine Gun to end your career" *Body shot on a moving target like its fucking Tuesday*

And then he wins his court case to boot. Anything happen to those cops? I cant imagine its legal to drive around rubber bulleting random civies from your UNMARKED cop van.

Then again they are cops so maybe they get away with that blatant horse shit.

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, KingTubb said:

Literally, he  wasn't sure if he had been shot in the chest with a real bullet, kept a level head and outclassed these assclowns in the van. Then he took cover, realized he shot at cops and immediately surrenders and doesn't do anything to get himself killed.

Honestly, that's the kind of levelheadedness that our LEO's need. Too many cops out there are panic shooting people. The cop that killed the woman that called 911 is a prime example. He's so on edge, he arrives on the scene and kills the person that made the call. There are too many incidents of people calling the cops for help that end with the cops killing someone. A wellness check isn't "well let's check out my aim"

Edited by Darc_Requiem
1 minute ago, Deadly_Raver said:

ME: "No worries.  I just called your competitor.  They said they'll get me hooked up tomorrow so I'll be by to cancel my contract with you as soon as they do."

*.....................Not even 30 minutes later they are out here and my shit is now working.  No lie.*

giphy.gif

This reminds me that I need to call all my service providers. They get comfortable with the pricing structure they have you on and think you won't leave. 

Lmfao so I'm back to teaching karate at schools and my boss forgot to tell me this is a Jewish school. Lmfao. I cannot express how internally funny everything is. Just the idea of how sassy and whiny kids are when you make them do a little exercise. 

As well as the sass the teacher who was my coordinator for the school is. Like they were 10-15 min late to let me into the school. The class wasn't even all there when I finally got in.. Which is hilarious because it's like 20 min behind at that point. I asked to go to a bathroom to change into the karate stuff and she's giving me an attitude... Like bitch there are 3 kids out of 15....j think I can change in time. 

Andddd I'm Def gettin covid from them. 

The ‘Hellraiser’ Reboot Will Feature a Female Pinhead

attachment-Hellraiser-reboot-1.jpg?w=980

There is a new reboot of the Hellraiser franchise coming soon to the Hulu streaming service. The film will be directed by David Bruckner, whose previous work includes The SignalV/H/S, and the recent horror hit The Night House. While it’s based on the same Clive Barker novella that inspired the entire ten-film Hellraiser saga, this one comes from a story by Blade and The Dark Knight writer David S. Goyer.

The details of the plot haven’t been revealed yet, but the film will have at least one significant change from the previous Hellraiser formula: The ubiquitous Pinhead, played by Doug Bradley in film after film, will now be portrayed by transgender actress Jamie Clayton, who appeared in Sense8 and The L Word: Generation Q.

Here was Clive Barker’s comment on the news, via Deadline:

Having seen some of the designs from David Bruckner’s new Hellraiser film, they pay homage to what the first film created, but then take it to places it’s never been before. This is a Hellraiser on a scale that I simply didn’t expect. David and his team are steeped in the story’s mythology, but what excites me is their desire to honor the original even as they revolutionize it for a new generation.

The rest of the cast of the reboot includes Goran Visnjic, Odessa A’zion, Brandon Flynn, Drew Starkey, and Hiam Abbass. The choice of Clayton is a bold one that separates the new Hellraiser from the old ones.

18 minutes ago, J-ride said:

^ Having been in long term relationships with white women I can assure that this was the proper choice because no one can make you suffer like they can.  

Sounds like what someone that's never been with Latin women would say. 

Although tbph, it's all women, of every race. They're all quite capable of causing misery in their own unique ways. And in the same ways too. They're just good at it. 

Edited by Serpent

Reactive adaptation and evolution would be another good power to have.

There was this really hot girl dressed in all black who looks like a better version of Elvira who tried to challenge/stare me down. I involuntarily reacted to her by hissing at her then walked away. I never acted like that before. We are both attracted to each other, but it feels like we are both playing a mental chess game with each other. She's the type that I tend to get really attracted to, but she makes it hard to make a move while she is trying to get me to do a move. Yeah, whatever, too hard to get. She moves like a god who has a strong posture and has strong graceful movements. I have a feeling she can fight. I would imagine she would have a style of fighting that looks like a combination of ballet and martial arts. Dancing can be modified into a form of fighting, IMO. 

I'm back to smoking weed and it feels great for the mind and body. 

Edited by Seth Vega
3 minutes ago, Seth Vega said:

Government needs a total overhaul. 

Maybe my comprehension is off but it seems like if I do like a random odd job on the side, if it ain't cash, I'm gonna get taxed for it. Or if I buy something out of the store, and payed the taxes, If I decide to sell it someone I have to report that and get taxed AGAIN, not to mention the government straight up watching your bank accounts at all times. 

Again, I could've read the proposal wrong so anybody feel free to break it down to me, but at face value is a load of shit 

41 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Maybe my comprehension is off but it seems like if I do like a random odd job on the side, if it ain't cash, I'm gonna get taxed for it. Or if I buy something out of the store, and payed the taxes, If I decide to sell it someone I have to report that and get taxed AGAIN, not to mention the government straight up watching your bank accounts at all times. 

Again, I could've read the proposal wrong so anybody feel free to break it down to me, but at face value is a load of shit 

I'm not sure what the scoop on this bill is entirely, but the gist is, any transactions of $600 or more have to be reported by the bank, including PayPal, cash app, paychecks being deposited, etc. While the bank doesn't disclose the details of the transaction, it's supposed to crack down on people and businesses who underreport (yet somehow big corps don't seem to be getting the screws put to them like this.) 

My understanding has always been that if it's $500 or more you're supposed to report it, but I have a buddy who reported a $500 DJ gig he did and wound up getting audited because they assumed he'd done a bunch of others he didn't report and he wound up having to hire a lawyer and go to court which cost him a lot more than if he hadn't reported it. If you get paid in cash, I say let it rock, just don't be pouring all that into your bank account because if you do and they have questions, you'll get rekt. 

Edited by DoctaMario

Lol, Twitter trying to cancel Dave Chappelle again, further proving his point. I bet they didn't even watch the full special either, just clips out of context 

But this Won't work tho, he's super rich and does not give a fuck. He also made it clear he's not homo or transphobic and that it was most likely his last special, so it's wasted effort on their part 😂

12 minutes ago, Scanman said:

Is anyone actually worried about the theoretical government shutdown? They do this show every 2 years.

I for one would not care 1 bit if they actually had to stop borrowing money and run a semi-balanced budget.

Problem is that when they shutdown, the legislators still get paid and government employees do not. My mom worked for the government. I was glad when she retired because still gets her retirement check when the government shuts down. When she was working, she got nothing.

24 minutes ago, Scanman said:

Is anyone actually worried about the theoretical government shutdown? They do this show every 2 years.

I for one would not care 1 bit if they actually had to stop borrowing money and run a semi-balanced budget.

Too bad there can't be a law demanding that the Legislator do their fucking jobs for once and is legally enforced to balance the budget under threat of criminal penalties.
And I don't just mean losing your congressional seat, I mean like real prison time 

But no way Congress would be held accountable like that 

37 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Too bad there can't be a law demanding that the Legislator do their fucking jobs for once and is legally enforced to balance the budget under threat of criminal penalties.
And I don't just mean losing your congressional seat, I mean like real prison time 

But no way Congress would be held accountable like that 

Your solutions are a little extreme, I think, but yes it's sad.

People have a mistaken opinion that a government shutdown would mean a default of the US debt. No, it just means they would have to cut (very large) portions of the budget, especially stuff that doesn't involve people's salaries, instead of just continuing to borrow.

There's no way they would ever lay off government employees in lieu of continuing (for example) green energy programs and other non-essential spending.

But the whole standoff is a farce. Cocaine Mitch would never have the guts to have an actual "shutdown"; the minority party ALWAYS blinks first.

damn...some toxic shit went down apparently and I missed it...they're still live at the moment... from what I reviewed by rolling the stream back some girls were arguing with each other about something... I look forward to watching all of that later for sure... anyway they're some ridiculously hot girls on tonight:

7 hours ago, HD-Man said:

That $600 IRS tax bill seems like some bullshit, hope that shit does not pass. Not liking it one bit

Yeah it's bullshit but then you know, now you just make two or three deposits over a couple of days because the IRS is ran by a bunch of retards(I've been audited I know from experience).  Big banks/investment firms are out here finessing them for free and they want to get a few extra bucks out of a guy with some small time side hustle.

Edited by J-ride

So I finally got to see the new E.O.E. 3.0.  

Is it just me or did they 

1:  remake something that seriously didn't need it and

2: did they turn it into the,"Shit on Shinji Show"?  

3: I swear the tech keeps getting better and the humans keep getting worse.  Maybe we should've kept it simple at sticks and stones.